Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,856 members, 7,909,214 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (10153 Views)

The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Look at them blabbing like its a piece of cake to send a woman packing just because you found out she is not a virgin. How many of you are ready to forfeit the expenses you made at your wedding and the dowry you paid?

Probably, she lied to you because you made it known to her that you so much cherish virginity. I guess she doesn't want to lose you so she had to lie to you. tongue
Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by 190daclown: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep: Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Look at them blabbing like its a piece of cake to send a woman packing just because you found out she is not a virgin. How many of you are ready to forfeit the expenses you made at your wedding and the dowry you paid?

Probably, she lied to you because you made it known to her that you so much cherish virginity. I guess she doesn't want to lose you so she had to lie to you. tongue
Pathetic!

dont you have food to cook today angry
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2014
190daclown:

dont you have food to cook today angry
I am through, come and eat tongue
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep: Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Look at them blabbing like its a piece of cake to send a woman packing just because you found out she is not a virgin. How many of you are ready to forfeit the expenses you made at your wedding and the dowry you paid?

Pathetic!
Why lie? did I tell u I won't marry u because u r not a virgin.. B4 i marry any gal, I tell her she truth about me though not all but I also expect her to tell me she is not a virgin oo. I will understand if she gives me reasonable explanation( all these b4 wedding) but if she still lied till we are married then I later found out that she is not a virgin on wedding night..
I won't talk much, just lie down and open ur butt, I f**cked d hell out of you that night then d next morning, I call ur parents to come carry u.. forget abt d money I spent during wedding, there is more in d bank.. all I don't just like is for my partner to lie to me.. lie to me or test me during relationship u r gone!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2014

Pathetic!
Why lie? did I tell u I won't marry u because u r not a virgin.. B4 i marry any gal, I tell her she truth about me though not all but I also expect her to tell me she is not a virgin oo. I will understand if she gives me reasonable explanation( all these b4 wedding) but if she still lied till we are married then I later found out that she is not a virgin on wedding night..
I won't talk much, just lie down and open ur butt, I f**cked d hell out of you that night then d next morning, I call ur parents to come carry u.. forget abt d money I spent during wedding, there is more in d bank.. all I don't just like is for my partner to lie to me.. lie to me or test me during relationship u r gone!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2014

Pathetic!
You're so confused!

I suspect you!

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 10:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
A girl cannot lie to you she is a virgin if you had not told her you can't marry a non-virgin. Well, some girls are just so daft not to know that the man will find out

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Sepp360: You're so confused!

I suspect you!
Keep suspecting. Better join the CIA
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Exponental(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Nothing will happen if I married her for love n not for "virgin" sake. I will express my profound dissatisfaction for d lie. I will forgive for love sake n let her know I would av preferred d general lie "u are my second lover, d 1st broke my heart".

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2014
I classify these girls as the Desperate girls just like we have the desperate men who lie to their girlfriends that they had sex some months ago or never had sex, just to get sympathy from the girl so she can allow him make love to her.

Pathetic grin

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1: My theory: Only a virgin should marry a virgin.
Exactly, that's the only way there will be peace of mind between both couples.

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
holythug: bt u luv er 4er lies!!
you have never lied in a relationship before?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: tell me about it
LoL, read the guy post he said "he forced her till she got weak and did it" she was forced and got weak. what move is that?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: LoL, read the guy post he said "he forced her till she got weak and did it" she was forced and got weak. what move is that?
he dumped her after ra.ping her cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: he dumped her after ra.ping her cheesy
Criminal offence grin

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
A girl cannot lie to you she is a virgin if you had not told her you can't marry a non-virgin. Well, some girls are just so daft not to know that the man will find out
why will I tell a gal I won't marry a non-virgin.. am I a virgin myself that I will tell her I can't marry a virgin.. 1st I ask u sky deep, have u had sex b4 if u say yes OK I will still date u.. am only after your behaviour
. but still don't tell me u have had sex with more Dan 5guys.. I swear I can't date that kind of gal.. u telling I have had sex with 10guys.. that will make me piss off.. just go, I can't date u but may just 3guys.. still manageable.. if a gal starts having sex with 10 or more than 10 guys that means she is not focused and sharp..
So on d topic, gals don't lie to ur partner that u r a virgin if u r not!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by UjSizzle(f): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2014
There is no need to lie. A man should respect your wishes especially when it has to do with your body. Virginity or no, if you don't want sex then tell him so. If he can't/won't respect that, feel free to walk.

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by UjSizzle(f): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
why will I tell a gal I won't marry a non-virgin.. am I a virgin myself that I will tell her I can't marry a virgin.. 1st I ask u sky deep, have u had sex b4 if u say yes OK I will still date u.. am only after your behaviour
. but still don't tell me u have had sex with more Dan 5guys.. I swear I can't date that kind of gal.. u telling I have had sex with 10guys.. that will make me piss off.. just go, I can't date u but may just 3guys.. still manageable.. if a gal starts having sex with 10 or more than 10 guys that means she is not focused and sharp..
So on d topic, gals don't lie to ur partner that u r a virgin if u r not!!
Not all men share your disposition on marriage partners, and sometimes girls are foolish enough to think a lie of that magnitude will go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2014
uj_sizzle: There is no need to lie. A man should respect your wishes especially when it has to do with your body. Virginity or no, if you don't want sex then tell him so. If he can't/won't respect that, feel free to walk.
Exactly my point. A girl may decide to stay without sex in a relationship due to the number of times guys have taken advantage of her. She decides to try a sexless affair. Respect that guys! angry

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by UjSizzle(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Exactly my point. A girl may decide to stay without sex in a relationship due to the number of times guys have taken advantage of her. She decides to try a sexless affair. Respect that guys! angry
Yup, or she decides she's been too loose and wants to change for good.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: he dumped her after ra.ping her cheesy
Correct!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Let me tell u though I don't understand dis word called Love but I know love comes with intelligence.. if u r not sharp in love, u will get played and dumped!! A gal should be able to decipher a man that is ready to stay and a man that just wants chop and go..
OK for instance, I am 26, working class and I c u sky deep.. I liked u, asked u out and we started dating.. within 3months or even 2months of dating, I should be able to read u if I want to marry u or not and likewise u should have read me that I am here to stay or not.. love comes with intelligence.. u can't be telling me within just 3years in university u have dated 10guys already!! .. that only shows u r not sharp and u make yourself get played!! fine if u tell me u r a virgin and u don't wanna have sex till we are married fyn but u have had sex b4 u r now telling me because guys have taken advantage of u, u will then starve me sex....tofiaka
Fall in love with brains..
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Let me tell u though I don't understand dis word called Love but I know love comes with intelligence.. if u r not sharp in love, u will get played and dumped!! A gal should be able to decipher a man that is ready to stay and a man that just wants chop and go..
OK for instance, I am 26, working class and I c u sky deep.. I liked u, asked u out and we started dating.. within 3months or even 2months of dating, I should be able to read u if I want to marry u or not and likewise u should have read me that I am here to stay or not.. love comes with intelligence.. u can't be telling me within just 3years in university u have dated 10guys already!! .. that only shows u r not sharp and u make yourself get played!! fine if u tell me u r a virgin and u don't wanna have sex till we are married fyn but u have had sex b4 u r now telling me because guys have taken advantage of u, u will then starve me sex....tofiaka
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Olofintoto(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
holythug: bt u luv er 4er lies!!
Do u want to marry r coz she said she's a virgin or coz u lv r?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2014
My reactions would be mild in that I need to know why u claimed a virgin, it cud be dat u were fed up with men sleeping with u on d promises of getting married to u n u wanna be serious in ur relationship cos u have realised urself n also known what u want...So not 2 pull d trigger,u lied about it, wedding nights r also times to reconcile n open up some secrets which are necessary tho this depends on d kind of a man ur hubby is.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2014
Its Jonathan: I am going to kill you.

honestly
LoL
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Olofintoto(m): 11:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: you have never lied in a relationship before?
Thumb up!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2014
uj_sizzle:
Yup, or she decides she's been too loose and wants to change for good.
Affirmative
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2014

Pathetic!
I can forfeit it o, sm few millions can't make me live a life of regret.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 11:50am On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
I can forfeit it o, sm few millions can't make me live a life of regret.
Regret about her not being a virgin?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
I gave an instance. What if she was rap'ed?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Regret about her not being a virgin?
LoL... I dunno abt u o, gals re funny.
Only after what I saw when I was schooling in uniport, then u think that I won't be cautious of gals... Any guy that went tru the four walls of the university dat saw things for himself wud ba angry at the gurls reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.