Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (10133 Views)

The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by critique101(f): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
why will I tell a gal I won't marry a non-virgin.. am I a virgin myself that I will tell her I can't marry a virgin.. 1st I ask u sky deep, have u had sex b4 if u say yes OK I will still date u.. am only after your behaviour
. but still don't tell me u have had sex with more Dan 5guys.. I swear I can't date that kind of gal.. u telling I have had sex with 10guys.. that will make me piss off.. just go, I can't date u but may just 3guys.. still manageable.. if a gal starts having sex with 10 or more than 10 guys that means she is not focused and sharp..
So on d topic, gals don't lie to ur partner that u r a virgin if u r not!!

If a guy can sleep with tens of chics, why can't a girl sleep with tens of guys? If sleeping about makes a girl unfocused, how about the guy?
How many girls do you know that sleep with less than four guys before getting married?
Most girls date many guys before getting married and they do sleep with the guys. So if u ask a girl how many guys she has slept with and she tells you 3, there is a big possibility she is lying. All the girls you have slept with so far won't sleep with only you. They will sleep with others b4 they meet that special guy. So don't deceive yourself
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by chuckficel(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
dats shear deceit... lipsrsealed
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by chuksi79(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
tintingz: She just killed the trust. smiley

True
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

If a guy can sleep with tens of chics, why can't a girl sleep with tens of guys? If sleeping about makes a girl unfocused, how about the guy?
How many girls do you know that sleep with less than four guys before getting married?
Most girls date many guys before getting married and they do sleep with the guys. So if u ask a girl how many guys she has slept with and she tells you 3, there is a big possibility she is lying. All the girls you have slept with so far won't sleep with only you. They will sleep with others b4 they meet that special guy. So don't deceive yourself

He spoke like a boy, i warned about his likes
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by critique101(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
lil max: Divorce her for sure...not because she is not a virgin but because she lied

Stop talking anyhow. Whenever you open your mouth and give someone an advice that is contrary to what is written in the bible, God will judge for that.

To divorce is a sin except in the case of unfaithfulness. If a man divorces for another reason and remarries, in God's eyes, sex with the new wife is adultery. Stop taking God 4 granted.
If you have to copy western culture, copy only positive things.

A word is enuf for the wise

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aura2:

He spoke like a boy, i warned about his likes

I spoke like a boy!! okay thanks but I have truly said what I don't like if u like call me a boy or not!! I would have really abused u for calling me a boy but I know am not and I also c u as a girl so u r thinking from a girl's point of view.. this is a faceless forum so u have d right to say whatever u like but u don't really know me!! cos ur view differs from mine doesn't mean am a boy..correct that notion in case of next time!!"
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
I spoke like a boy!! okay thanks but I have truly said what I don't like if u like call me a boy or not!! I would have really abused u for calling me a boy but I know am not and I also c u as a girl so u r thinking from a girl's point of view.. this is a faceless forum so u have d right to say whatever u like but u don't really know me!! cos ur view differs from mine doesn't mean am a boy..correct that notion in case of next time!!"

A man who holds the opinion of a boy is still a boy, Maturity is of the mind, Age is mere numbers.
you may be 26 but you are 9yrs younger in wisdom, you don't struggle to get there but experience guides you.

NB: I dont give a fvck how you feel cos i dont fvcking know you.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

Stop talking anyhow. Whenever you open your mouth and give someone an advice that is contrary to what is written in the bible, God will judge for that.

To divorce is a sin except in the case of unfaithfulness. If a man divorces for another reason and remarries, in God's eyes, sex with the new wife is adultery. Stop taking God 4 granted.

[color=#000099]but a woman who lies about her virginity must have been unfaithful at some point don't u think so?[/color]
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

To divorce is a sin except in the case of [unfaithfulness. If a man divorces for another reason and remarries, in God's eyes, sex with the new wife is adultery. Stop taking God 4 granted.

You spoke of unfaithfulness.. a woman that could lie to her spouse till the wedding night.. that woman is d biggest unfaithful human on earth.. why will u lie abt ur virginity.. is it not absurd to say d least!! I know divorce is actually not acceptable in d bible but is fornication acceptable too.. let's face facts here and talk wit sincere mind.. will u still trust ur husband if he tells u he was once a thief b4 he married u and he was d one who killed ur parents.. will u still trust that kind of a man.. will you!! this word trust once lost will be so difficult to gain back..
Gals pls don't lie to ur partner abt ur virginity.. if you don't wanna have sex again just tell him if he can cope, he will.. if he can't, then look for another man.. don't ever lie abt ur virginity..

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by ignis: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
LoL... I dunno abt u o, gals re funny.
Only after what I saw when I was schooling in uniport, then u think that I won't be cautious of gals... Any guy that went tru the four walls of the university dat saw things for himself wud ba angry at the gurls reaction.

Boy, It's not all girls.
Get your Facts right.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
ignis:

Boy, It's not all girls.
Get your Facts right.
Its not all gurls, dats y I said u shud be cautious of the "non-virgins"... Some of them have slept with more men than****.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by ItsJonathan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
LoL
yes nau

What else do u expect
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by louisv(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo: I will F**k d hell out of your body that night..then I will send you packing!! marriage no b by force.. grin
lolz
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by lilmax(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

whats the difference between divorce and lie?......shey na d same sin
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
@OP, something is definitely wrong with you. There's a tendency that your marriage will collapse because you can't have your cake and eat it too cheesy
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aura2:

A man who holds the opinion of a boy is still a boy, Maturity is of the mind, Age is mere numbers.
you may be 26 but you are 9yrs younger in wisdom, you don't struggle to get there but experience guides you.

NB: I dont give a fvck how you feel cos i dont fvcking know you.
Are you sensible at all? pls let's clarify something here!! why would a girl of 20yrs be telling me she has slept with over 10guys..does that show intelligence.. and u r here talking maturity.. I don't care if u think am a kid but u saying crap abt me that is what I won't accept.. if u like fvck around like a dog all you want, you would surely see who will marry you. that is sure but I said as for me, I won't so why is ur blood boiling over that... pls don't ever quote me again.. u talk of maturity and u think saying it here shows that u r mature right?.. idi0t saying shitt
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by ignis: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
Its not all gurls, dats y I said u shud be cautious of the "non-virgins"... Some of them have slept with more men than****.
LOL...
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Margy:

What's the difference between your statement and what mindependent wrote......understand the statement.....what if she changes from her bad life and want to stay sexless....#commonsense
if she changes from her bad ways and wants to stay "sexless" as yhu guys term it, she should tell her fiancee dat she decides to stay "sexless" because she's changed from her bad ways and not tellin him dat she's been a virgin since her birth!... *Now, who has the common sense?*
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

full of crap!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by jakesund(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'll say

honey there's a reason why I have your parents address ....cheesy

I know we just got married but gurl... you're going on a long vacation to your parents house grin
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Chomzy19(f): 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: When I asked this question, my sole reason was because what if I decided to change my bad ways and not have sex till marriage but I know most guys will still want to have sex with me except I tell them I'm a virgin.

I don't see it as lying, virginity does not mean I've never had sex, just means I'm staying sexless from that moment onwards till marriage to find the perfect suitor. The aim is not to deceive for all those that are saying they hate lies undecided
oh gurl dont try and deceive yourself oo, its a lie and its a lie of a very high magnitude for most guys; virginity doesnt mean you hv decided to abstain frm d act it means u havent ever engaged in d act... Honesty is still d best policy, tell d guy u hv decided to abstain frm it n wont hv sex wit him a guy dt luvs you for you will stay, a guy that wants sex will go... Better not tell a lie your husband will use over your head for the rest of your life, e.g wen he misbehaves n u complain he can remind you u tricked him into marrying you by claiming V yet he forgave u so u shld do d same(eventho dts nt d reason he married u)... U just dont wanna strt a mrrg wit dt kinda lie hanging over your head
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by jmoore(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: When I asked this question, my sole reason was because what if I decided to change my bad ways and not have sex till marriage but I know most guys will still want to have sex with me except I tell them I'm a virgin.

I don't see it as lying, virginity does not mean I've never had sex, just means I'm staying sexless from that moment onwards till marriage to find the perfect suitor. The aim is not to deceive for all those that are saying they hate lies undecided

Warning: If the guy wants to marry a virgin and you lied that you are a virgin then marry at your own risk.

Honesty is the best policy.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

True, a valid point but don't you think some girls might dated a guy then the guy dumped her and she stop dating guys.

It is possible if a girl said she only dated 3 guys or even one.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by 190daclown: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
I am through, come and eat tongue

angry angry
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
critique101:

What other reason can cause divorce, and how is sex with new wife an adultery? do you know what adultery means? How is someone that remarry committing adultery? undecided
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Olofintoto(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
There is no need to lie dat she is a virgin. The best way is to tell her bf\fiance dat they shud both abstain 4rm sex til they knot d tie. Simple!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by khia: 2:49am On Jan 09, 2014
crackhaus:
Offensive? Of course not, very far from it.

If I'm going to offload my anger and disappointment of her lying without storming out on her, the only option left for me is to go doqqy on her that first night (no time for making sweet love)...
Yes, I will bang her so hard and deep from behind till she cries and begs for forgiveness. This is what I meant.

If you are talking about (dog-gy style) and not anal, then yeah, going deep and hard is a good thing. smiley I think she would cry out in pleasure and beg for more not for forgiveness, if you are doing the job right.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by khia: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Newkidoo]
I don't need to tell u how many gals I have slept with but just know that am not d type of man that jump from one woman to anoda.. being a man doesn't give u d right to sleep with every gal u see.. dignity and respect matters a lot.. I won't say much.. thanks though!!![/quote

OK!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by khia: 3:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Newkidoo:
Why lie? did I tell u I won't marry u because u r not a virgin.. B4 i marry any gal, I tell her she truth about me though not all but I also expect her to tell me she is not a virgin oo. I will understand if she gives me reasonable explanation( all these b4 wedding) but if she still lied till we are married then I later found out that she is not a virgin on wedding night..
I won't talk much, just lie down and open ur butt, I f**cked d hell out of you that night then d next morning, I call ur parents to come carry u.. forget abt d money I spent during wedding, there is more in d bank.. all I don't just like is for my partner to lie to me.. lie to me or test me during relationship u r gone!!

In the butt? You are nasty and you didn't love her when you married her.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Newkidoo:
Are you sensible at all? pls let's clarify something here!! why would a girl of 20yrs be telling me she has slept with over 10guys..those that show intelligence.. and u r here talking maturity.. I don't care if u think am a kid but u saying crap abt me that is what I won't accept.. if u like fvck around like a dog all you want, you would surely see who will marry you. that is sure but I said as for me, I won't so why is ur blood boiling over that... pls don't ever quote me again.. u talk of maturity and u think saying it here shows that u r mature right?.. idi0t saying shitt

ouch!! now Mr, everybody in life believe we have choices but how realistic is your choice? like you said somewhere up there, that you will marry a woman who has only 3 partners in a life time, that is not only absurd but s:lly and unrealistic, i know you are struggling into adulthood, but here some news flash;

so long as a girl is not a virgin, there is no instrument, device or machine that can determine how many people she slept with, so how exactly can you ascertain your number "3"? it is still what she says you will believe and trust me, in the real world, they paint it pretty well.

men (boys) like you don't even know what virginity looks like or what to look out for let alone a low mileage, it takes an in depth knowledge of anatomy to be able to put realistic clues together that im sure you have not got, please don't rely on the slacking theorem flying around amongst teenagers, most women who have had children are still tighter and sweeter than some single gals especially if they do kegel exercise, now, how much of that do you know?

you see son, you will know better when you grow up. making a choice of a woman by he sexual canopy is the biggest mistake a man will make, men already know that, i cant say for boys.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2014
Aura2:

ouch!! now Mr, everybody in life believe we have choices but how realistic is your choice? like you said somewhere up there, that you will marry a woman who has only 3 partners in a life time, that is not only absurd but s:lly and unrealistic, i know you are struggling into adulthood, but here some news flash;

so long as a girl is not a virgin, there is no instrument, device or machine that can determine how many people she slept with, so how exactly can you ascertain your number "3"? it is still what she says you will believe and trust me, in the real world, they paint it pretty well.

men (boys) like you don't even know what virginity looks like or what to look out for let alone a low mileage, it takes an in depth knowledge of anatomy to be able to put realistic clues together that im sure you have not got, please don't rely on the slacking theorem flying around amongst teenagers, most women who have had children are still tighter and sweeter than some single gals especially if they do kegel exercise, now, how much of that do you know?

you see son, you will know better when you grow up. making a choice of a woman by he sexual canopy is the biggest mistake a man will make, men already know that, i cant say for boys.
Now that you have specified that u r a female, I will hold myself from insulting u.. but I don't think you can read probably miss I know it all.. I said if a gal should tell me not me finding out.. cos only a fool will want to find out how many guys u slept with but I rephrase myself.."if she tells me she has already slept with more than 10guys.. if she tells me, I repeat if she tells me.. and I never said it must only be 3.. I said manageably three.. Mrs mature have u heard.. next time if you want to go on an argument with me, try using wisdom..not because u r a gal u have d right to stat barking like a dog
btw, sorry for that last statement though!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Newkidoo:
Now that you have specified that u r a female, I will hold myself from insulting u.. but I don't think you can read probably miss I know it all.. I said if a gal should tell me not me finding out.. cos only a fool will want to find out how many guys u slept with but I rephrase myself.."if she tells me she has already slept with more than 10guys.. if she tells me, I repeat if she tells me.. and I never said it must only be 3.. I said manageably three.. Mrs mature have u heard.. next time if you want to go on an argument with me, try using wisdom..not because u r a gal u have d right to stat barking like a dog
btw, sorry for that last statement though!!

why will a sane woman tell you she has slept with 10 guys? under what circumstance, liquor or org@smic stupor?
you said you will manage 3 and im telling you that you are not in a position to say which number to manage because there is no way you will know her mileage. *pvssy aint got odometers*.
you will only be deceiving yourself in the long run trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.