Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,217 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (10154 Views)

The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by addictiv(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
A simple virginty test will save you from this headache.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by addictiv(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Newkidoo:
Are you sensible at all? pls let's clarify something here!! why would a girl of 20yrs be telling me she has slept with over 10guys..does that show intelligence.. and u r here talking maturity.. I don't care if u think am a kid but u saying crap abt me that is what I won't accept.. if u like fvck around like a dog all you want, you would surely see who will marry you. that is sure but I said as for me, I won't so why is ur blood boiling over that... pls don't ever quote me again.. u talk of maturity and u think saying it here shows that u r mature right?.. idi0t saying shitt
Bro how does the no of guys a lady has slept with equate her level of maturity?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by crackhaus: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
khia:

If you are talking about (dog-gy style) and not anal, then yeah, going deep and hard is a good thing. smiley I think she would cry out in pleasure and beg for more not for forgiveness, if you are doing the job right.
smiley

We on the same page...there will be begging and there will be crying, both in pleasure and in painful forgiveness wink
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Aura2:

why will a sane woman tell you she has slept with 10 guys? under what circumstance, liquor or org@smic stupor?
you said you will manage 3 and im telling you that you are not in a position to say which number to manage because there is no way you will know her mileage. *pvssy aint got odometers*.
you will only be deceiving yourself in the long run trust me.
Now that you are talking sensibly, am glad..grin
secondly, don't judge things by the few u have seen.. because u can't tell a guy how many dudes u slept with doesn't mean no 1 else can..
I once dated a lady and I asked her to be 100% honest with me, then she told me she had slept with 5men.. and I dated her then for 4months b4 we broke up.. so don't just speak with d little u know abt life.. but I could c u r now calming down.. am happy for that
hope we can be friends? wink
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
addictiv:
Bro how does the no of guys a lady has slept with equate her level of maturity?
Read through d comments again bro!!

Nb: I don't really understand why some people lack d brains to understand things..
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obiagu1: My theory: Only a virgin should marry a virgin.

yea mine too, how about that
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
A woman dat lies abt being a virgin dat she's nt, cud so easily kil any man dat falls her prey... I wudnt re-consider such a woman if we hapen 2 meet( God 4bids anyway!!)

2ndly, if am in luv wit d gal afta my hr8t, & discovers dat she' a virgin, my luv 4her wil grow stronger n unshakable!!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Jerrick(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don't even know what to do embarassed
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
skydeep: Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Look at them blabbing like its a piece of cake to send a woman packing just because you found out she is not a virgin. How many of you are ready to forfeit the expenses you made at your wedding and the dowry you paid?

Probably, she lied to you because you made it known to her that you so much cherish virginity. I guess she doesn't want to lose you so she had to lie to you. tongue
Pathetic!
"I guess she doesn't want to lose you so she had to lie to you". That's a terrible excuse.

If you tell someone you aren't a virgin and they want to leave, then let him. By You, I'm speaking in general terms. Why lie and make them think you're something you're not just because you don't want to lose him? Any guy who feels like your worth is determined by your virginity and wants to leave - can do just that. Personally, I'm waiting. Just last month I met a guy who liked me but when I told him I'm waiting for marriage, first he said it was cool with him and he admired my choice, but then said he couldn't be in a r/ship without sex and I told him we should just be friends then! Some men like virgins; some don't/want someone who's experienced/a relationship with sex. In either case, if a man wants to leave, he should keep it moving. It just means he isn't the right man and you dodged a bullet.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yield:
"I guess she doesn't want to lose you so she had to lie to you". That's a terrible excuse.

If you tell someone you aren't a virgin and they want to leave, then let him. By You, I'm speaking in general terms. Why lie and make them think you're something you're not just because you don't want to lose him? Any guy who feels like your worth is determined by your virginity and wants to leave - can do just that. Personally, I'm waiting. Just last month I met a guy who liked me but when I told him I'm waiting for marriage, first he said it was cool with him and admired my choice, but then said he couldn't be in a r/ship without sex and I told him we should just be friends then! Some men like virgins, some don't/want someone who's experience/a relationship with sex. In either case, if a man wants to leave, he should keep it moving. It just means he isn't the right man and you dodged a bullet.
Most sensible reply ever!! thank you dear.. in fact kisses, now someone should take a cue from this..

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yield:

If you tell someone you aren't a virgin and they want to leave, then let him. By You, I'm speaking in general terms. Why lie and make them think you're something you're not just because you don't want to lose him? Any guy who feels like your worth is determined by your virginity and wants to leave - can do just that. Personally, I'm waiting. Just last month I met a guy who liked me but when I told him I'm waiting for marriage, first he said it was cool with him and admired my choice, but then said he couldn't be in a r/ship without sex and I told him we should just be friends then! Some men like virgins, some don't/want someone who's experience/a relationship with sex. In either case, if a man wants to leave, he should keep it moving. It just means he isn't the right man and you dodged a bullet.
Most sensible reply ever!! thank you dear.. in fact kisses, now someone should take a cue from this..
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
critique101:

Stop talking anyhow. Whenever you open your mouth and give someone an advice that is contrary to what is written in the bible, God will judge for that.

To divorce is a sin except in the case of unfaithfulness. If a man divorces for another reason and remarries, in God's eyes, sex with the new wife is adultery. Stop taking God 4 granted.
If you have to copy western culture, copy only positive things.

A word is enuf for the wise

true talk
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by oyinbogirl(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
oluwaisaac: The bible says, I can divorce you.

Bible says that adultery is the only scriptural reason for divorce. You will divorce over a lie? wow And they say whites divorce easy :/
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yield:

If you tell someone you aren't a virgin and they want to leave, then let him. By You, I'm speaking in general terms. Why lie and make them think you're something you're not just because you don't want to lose him? Any guy who feels like your worth is determined by your virginity and wants to leave - can do just that. Personally, I'm waiting. Just last month I met a guy who liked me but when I told him I'm waiting for marriage, first he said it was cool with him and he admired my choice, but then said he couldn't be in a r/ship without sex and I told him we should just be friends then! Some men like virgins; some don't/want someone who's experienced/a relationship with sex. In either case, if a man wants to leave, he should keep it moving. It just means he isn't the right man and you dodged a bullet.
I know dear. I was just being Sarcastic grin
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Raph8723(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
:Pso u guyz wan marry virgin na im una dey dis virgin oda peoples wife...........

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by tintingz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
oyinbogirl:

Bible says that adultery is the only scriptural reason for divorce. You will divorce over a lie? wow And they say whites divorce easy :/
Why can't someone divorce over a lie let say a big lie like the topic said, that shows unfaithfulness in a marriage. Christians and bible twisting

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by sucess001(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mindependent:
I'm not on Bbm smiley

no more on bbm or never being on bbm?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by LadyH(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Raph8723: :Pso u guyz wan marry virgin na im una dey dis virgin oda peoples wife...........
lwkm. ask dem ooooo
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by jmoore(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
oyinbogirl:

Marriage by deceit. That's the consequence.

"The truth shall set us free".
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by horlarkoonlay(m): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Next tym,if Γ̲̣̣̥φϋ tell ♍ƺ there's fire on d sea, ℓ̊ won't tell Γ̲̣̣̥φϋ 2 go nd bring d ashes bt 4llo Γ̲̣̣̥φϋ there 2 knw dat Γ̲̣̣̥φϋ're nt lieing
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Mynd44:
I dont really see sex as that important in a relationship neither do I see virginity as something that important but the fact that you lied......I won't get a divorce but we gonna have to redo every conversation we have had grin

Wow! Awesome reply.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by dtermined(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2014

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by critique101(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
tintingz: What other reason can cause divorce, and how is sex with new wife an adultery? do you know what adultery means? How is someone that remarry committing adultery? undecided

read your bible and stop asking stupid questions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.