Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:48 PM

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (10190 Views)

The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
I gave an instance. What if she was rap'ed?
Then tell us and hope u re telling the truth.
Not where u say u were raped, unfortunately ur ex,ex,ex bf turned out to be d guys friend...lol just pray.

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
lygn19:
Then tell us and hope u re telling the truth.
Not where u say u were raped, unfortunately ur ex,ex,ex bf turned out to be d guys friend...lol just pray.
So if you meet a girl few days ago, you expect her to start telling you she was rap'ed in the past? Let me not be sentimental sha grin. Some girls are serial liars grin
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
So if you meet a girl few days ago, you expect her to start telling you she was rap'ed in the past? Let me not be sentimental sha grin. Some girls are serial liars grin
She won't tell u, but there wud come a stage in the relationship where she wud.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by ezemoses(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Virginity is not a big deal nowadays. Trust and honesty is. If you can lie about your virginity what else willyou lie to me about?

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by crackhaus: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
eze moses: Virginity is not a big deal nowadays. Trust and honesty is. If you can lie about your virginity what else will you lie to me about?
You got me nodding my head in accord with your comment bro...
The key word here is 'honesty'!

If a girl can't be upfront with a man she'll likely spend the rest of her life with, then there's a problem. I see some persons here trying to rationalize it by screaming 'Love'.
Well, like I did say before, the marriage won't end in divorce but I definitely will have to second-guess every other thing she says to me from then henceforth.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by LadyH(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
emynez: Nufin iz gona stop d divorce, had a similar xperience, dated a girl 4 3 years...she neva alowd sex, we smooch, get naked and evryfin, I even fingerd her o! She kept resisting, i made up ma mind dat she was a virgin as a mumu wey I be, i was even braggin 2 ma frnds dat I had a virgin gf, bt i got disturbed one day and i decided 2 find out by force cos I wantd 2 end up wif her as my wife, I forced her til she was weak and I did it...mehn...she was nufin close 2 a virgin, i was so mad dat out of anger, I bleepd her 4 straight one hour! B4 I left her, dat was d end of d rltnshp despite pleas 4rm her, i rily lovd her nd wud hav marid her bt wit dis, she can kil me, imagine if I had bet ma life on her virginity, gals pls, guys prefer a honest and faithful LovePeddler 2 a lie lie church gal o.
3 Questions!!! angry

1. Y must u bleep ha b4 u marry ha?? angry
2. Y did u force=rape her?? angry
3. Can I throw u into a burning furnace now?? angry

5 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
@bolded, some gals lie a lot.. I can't marry a gal I don't trust during courtship.. Honesty matters a lot in a relationship.. it is this honesty that brings about trust.. if we were dating and ur words are always twisting.. I ask you this and u say this today, 2moa you say something else.. be counting ur days or better still break up with me if u can't handle heartbreak, I can..
we all lie but there are something's we are not meant to lie abt in a relationship.. if u were raped, good. just tell me, no big deal but telling me lies that u r a virgin till marriage breaks whatever trust I have and nothing else can bring it back so I will send her packing not to cause more harm...
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by skydeep(f): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
@bolded, some gals lie a lot.. I can't marry a gal I don't trust during courtship.. Honesty matters a lot in a relationship.. it is this honesty that brings about trust.. if we were dating and ur words are always twisting.. I ask you this and u say this today, 2moa you say something else.. be counting ur days or better still break up with me if u can't handle heartbreak, I can..
we all lie but there are something's we are not meant to lie abt in a relationship.. if u were raped, good. just tell me, no big deal but telling me lies that u r a virgin till marriage breaks whatever trust I have and nothing else can bring it back so I will send her packing not to cause more harm...
Ya, it hurts badly no doubt, but divorce is not an option. No one is perfect remember? Even you
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by khia: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
crackhaus: I place a huge premium on honesty, I also have an allergy for manipulative people.

First, the girl successfully manipulated me into believing her honesty...
Second and most importantly, I will doqqy-bang the living daylight out of her when I find out she hasn't been very honest...that's the least I can do, and afterall, it is our wedding night.

Divorce won't be necessary at this point for me, but rest assured, I would second guess everything she 'claims' to be or not be from then onwards.

If you think dog-gy style is offensive you are wrong. grin
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by EzePromoe: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Well, if you lie to me, and we got married, then you should be ready to tolerate my shortcomings cheesy
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by khia: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
holythug: bt u luv er 4er lies!!

How many lies did you tell her?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by crackhaus: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
khia:

If you think dog-gy style is offensive you are wrong.
Offensive? Of course not, very far from it.

If I'm going to offload my anger and disappointment of her lying without storming out on her, the only option left for me is to go doqqy on her that first night (no time for making sweet love)...
Yes, I will bang her so hard and deep from behind till she cries and begs for forgiveness. This is what I meant.

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Ya, it hurts badly no doubt, but divorce is not an option. No one is perfect remember? Even you
@bolded, Gbam.. if gals know this, then y lie.. did I tell u I haven't done stuffs myself.. my dear divorce is an option in fact I know myself I can't marry someone like that.. that is y there is courtship, I will know u well and we would have had sex no matter what!!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by khia: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
why will I tell a gal I won't marry a non-virgin.. am I a virgin myself that I will tell her I can't marry a virgin.. 1st I ask u sky deep, have u had sex b4 if u say yes OK I will still date u.. am only after your behaviour
. but still don't tell me u have had sex with more Dan 5guys.. I swear I can't date that kind of gal.. u telling I have had sex with 10guys.. that will make me piss off.. just go, I can't date u but may just 3guys.. still manageable.. if a gal starts having sex with 10 or more than 10 guys that means she is not focused and sharp..
So on d topic, gals don't lie to ur partner that u r a virgin if u r not!!

But how many girls have you been with?
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Newkidoo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
khia:

But how many girls have you been with?
I don't need to tell u how many gals I have slept with but just know that am not d type of man that jump from one woman to anoda.. being a man doesn't give u d right to sleep with every gal u see.. dignity and respect matters a lot.. I won't say much.. thanks though!!!

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
crackhaus:
Offensive? Of course not, very far from it.

If I'm going to offload my anger and disappointment of her lying without storming out on her, the only option left for me is to go doqqy on her that first night (no time for making sweet love)...
Yes, I will bang her so hard and deep from behind till she cries and begs for forgiveness. This is what I meant.
No offence...but I wud like to know if u Re u up 23...
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Newkidoo:
I don't need to tell u how many gals I have slept with but just know that am not d type of man that jump from one woman to anoda.. being a man doesn't give u d right to sleep with every gal u see.. dignity and respect matters a lot.. I won't say much.. thanks though!!!
1,000 likes.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by sucess001(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: So on the wedding night, about to pop the cherry and you find out someone has beat you to it even though I restricted you from having sex with me the whole time we were dating.What will you do?. Will the marriage still work?

where in the world have you been? this is Dakingpin on bbm...
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Mindependent(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
When I asked this question, my sole reason was because what if I decided to change my bad ways and not have sex till marriage but I know most guys will still want to have sex with me except I tell them I'm a virgin.

I don't see it as lying, virginity does not mean I've never had sex, just means I'm staying sexless from that moment onwards till marriage to find the perfect suitor. The aim is not to deceive for all those that are saying they hate lies undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Mindependent(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
sucess001:

where in the world have you been? this is Dakingpin on bbm...
I'm not on Bbm smiley
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Ngokafor(f): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
...whats all these fake outrage being exhibited for make i ask sef??..na today??..abeg make we hear word jor!...see how they are jumping all over the place screaming 'i'll send her packing' as if it's beans...even the one wey rape him babe for one solid hour, wey suppose to dey serve jail-term sef dey hala(@emynez the molester am referring to you)..msteww!..*exits thread*

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by oluwaisaac(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
The bible says, I can divorce you.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Sepp360(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: When I asked this question, my sole reason was because what if I decided to change my bad ways and not have sex till marriage but I know most guys will still want to have sex with me except I tell them I'm a virgin.

I don't see it as lying, virginity does not mean I've never had sex, just means I'm staying sexless from that moment onwards till marriage to find the perfect suitor. The aim is not to deceive for all those that are saying they hate lies undecided
Yhu've had countless sex wif other men who are'nt even worth callin ur boyfriends, but yhu don't want to have with a serious suitor?... Its unacceptable!... If yhu wish to stop sex until marriage, then i prefer yhu tell him bluntly that yhu don't wish to have sex wif him until yhu guys tie the knot, anything outside dat is terned as DECIET and LIE!
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
Exactly my point. A girl may decide to stay without sex in a relationship due to the number of times guys have taken advantage of her. She decides to try a sexless affair. Respect that guys! angry

you are sounding like her previous failed attempts on relships is the new guys fault, men don't think like that.
unfortunately, what you have here are boys not men so you will likely get a few matured response.
i tell you this because i know what most girls do, sometimes they will like to date one working class rich guy and abandon the poor guy that really loves them, after sampling 20 rich players,
they will come back and tell the new guy she was hurt in the past, when in reality she is paying for the choices she made.
I am just saying that if you had failed relationships in the past, it is not wise using it as a yardstick to condition the new relship, because a sane guy will see it as more of your problem than his.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
skydeep:
I gave an instance. What if she was rap'ed?

she will not lie that she is a virgin in that circumstance because the human mind is conditioned to garner sympathy.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Margy: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sepp360: Yhu've had countless sex wif other men who are'nt even worth callin ur boyfriends, but yhu don't want to have with a serious suitor?... Its unacceptable!... If yhu wish to stop sex until marriage, then i prefer yhu tell him bluntly that yhu don't wish to have sex wif him until yhu guys tie the knot, anything outside dat is terned as DECIET and LIE!

What's the difference between your statement and what mindependent wrote......understand the statement.....what if she changes from her bad life and want to stay sexless....#commonsense
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: When I asked this question, my sole reason was because what if I decided to change my bad ways and not have sex till marriage but I know most guys will still want to have sex with me except I tell them I'm a virgin.

whether or not you see it as lying is inconsequential, virginity has a defined meaning in the dictionary, however you wish to present your case has to be explained to him in loud and clear terms.
like I said before, men see your past as the choices you made.

what is that thing in bold? hope you don't think Nigerian men are stup:d, they will show you pepper.

2 Likes

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Aura2(f): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ngokafor: ...whats all these fake outrage being exhibited for make i ask sef??..na today??..abeg make we hear word jor!...see how they are jumping all over the place screaming 'i'll send her packing' as if it's beans...even the one wey rape him babe for one solid hour, wey suppose to dey serve jail-term sef dey hala(@emynez the molester am referring to you)..msteww!..*exits thread*

Truth is; we only know that some women are treated like sh:t in their matrimonial homes, the bad news is; we hardly know the reason.

see it this way, a dealer who told you that he is selling you a full option camry and made you to cough out extra 30% for it, knowing yours is the most expensive amongst your peers (which ordinarily should be a thing of pride) only to get home and be told you are on the least option and the worst is that the engine is not a camry but a golf, how will you feel?

now extrapolate that feeling on the man you will spend the rest of your life with. one thing is certain, you will not enjoy that marriage and he may likely be disrespecting you, like cheating to your face and other despicable acts.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by TyLannister: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2014

@bold, interesting. Na so person de begin d lie - first lie give yaself. Na you don redefine virginity? Madam, sofri sofri abeg.

If you want to quit sex until marriage, tell the guy you don't want sex during the relationship. If you lie about anything to a guy who eventually marries you, you'll have serious wahala getting him to trust you about anything afterwards or even getting him to behave honorably toward you. No guy likes to feel trapped in marriage.

E go hard for any guy to agree to no-sex with a non-virgin before marriage. He'll feel cheated. But it's not impossible. But no guy will take it easy with you if he feels he has been played. Some may forgive you and move on. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that many will punish you in some way for it even if they remain in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
adeola_drg:

*splashes water on him* Wake up!!! U're in Nigeria, not UK or US.
Correct you.!!
Just said my mind.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by Kirinwa: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mindependent: So on the wedding night, about to pop the cherry and you find out someone has beat you to it even though I restricted you from having sex with me the whole time we were dating.What will you do?. Will the marriage still work?

That's why I don't normally ask but I will do hiv and perhaps fertility test. Heard of a story where a man married Pastor's daughter and girl wasn't a virgin, lied to him. Divorce it was. Very painful situation.

Last bullet :Don't lie about it if he asks.
Re: If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? by lilmax(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Divorce her for sure...not because she is not a virgin but because she lied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.