Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,328 members, 7,929,048 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora (27541 Views)

Poll: Should Nigerians abroad take this call seriously?

Yes: 30% (27 votes)
No: 70% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / Kill PDP Before It Kills All Of Us, Buhari Charges Nigerians / 2015: Vote Out Incompetent Leaders, Kumuyi Charges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
buzugee:

train and bus cannot work for me. my waka in a day too plenty. grin anyway sha i wan see if them fit give me CAPS sticker make i put am for boot. so when popo see me then go know say i dey support them. lol grin who get CAPS sticker HOLLA AT YA BOY

then pay the price for the convinience and for the fun, pele. e go better.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ever tried Bicycling between posts? better still get yourself a SCOOTER??
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

i am sure in da city of chicago, they tag all scooters too
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
$$Rhino:

i still dey find am. where i fit get am . abeg helep me. you know what a CAPS sticker is right ?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
$$Rhino:

i am sure in da city of chicago, they tag all scooters too

lol, WELL, he could log those in to his clients office if it is that bad for him out there. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
$$Rhino:

Kobojunkie:

bicycle or scooter  cheesy apaniyan. u wan kill pesin. you know how many cyclists are killed everyday ni ? and bikers ? this yr alone prolly about 50
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

lol, WELL, he could log those in to his clients office if it is that bad for him out there. ROFLMAO!!!
yall got jokes grin grin grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2008
buzugee:

bicycle or scooter  cheesy apaniyan. u wan kill pesin. you know how many cyclists are killed everyday ni ? and bikers ? this yr alone prolly about 50

I heard, they will soon be giving tickets to those that even walk too slow on the street.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2008
$$Rhino:

I heard, they will soon be giving tickets to those that even walk too slow on the street.
in that case get ready to clean out ya bank account because i heard it tru the grapevine that when you done wack amala and pomo for bolat, say you dey waka like robot for street  grin grin grin you go get 20 tickets per day for slowalking  grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
buzugee:

in that case get ready to clean out ya bank account because i heard it tru the grapevine that when you done wack amala and pomo for bolat, say you dey waka like robot for street grin grin grin you go get 20 tickets per day for slowalking grin

that is no problem, as long as i know it is a law, i will obey tongue
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2008
$$Rhino:

that is no problem, as long as i know it is a law, i will obey tongue
grin grin grin kobojunkie go carry cart from jewel drop you inside come wheel you home. thats the only way you avoiding slow walking tickets grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
hahahaha very funny, but i forgot to laff.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by maree7(f): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
@Kobojunkie

ITs kool. . . no problem grin
stay blessed, with the love of Jesus i wish you the best in all you do wink
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
Slow walker, I am definitely not. I clocked myself going 5 miles per hour last time I was out walking on the trail. Go downtown and see bicycles chained on most every corner of the streets. Majority of the people who ride those bics work up in those highrise buildings there. At the end of the day, they unchain their bicycles and hit the next stop on the way home. You can take the bicycle on the bus or on the train if you get tired of riding. ROFLMAO!!!

All this your ‘guy’ I no understand at all. I can not believe that with the price of gas, someone is still out there speaking so highly of himself and his car.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2008
$$Rhino:

hahahaha very funny, but i forgot to laff.
grin twas funny jor. u need to overhaul ya sense of humor cheesy
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Slow walker, I am definitely not. I clocked myself going 5 miles per hour last time I was out walking on the trail. Go downtown and see bicycles chained on most every corner of the streets. Majority of the people who ride those bics work up in those highrise buildings there. At the end of the day, they unchain their bicycles and hit the next stop on the way home. You can take the bicycle on the bus or on the train if you get tired of riding. ROFLMAO!!!

All this your ‘guy’ I no understand at all. I can not believe that with the price of gas, someone is still out there speaking so highly of himself and his car.

when did i speak highly of myself and my car and who dey do guy ? be like say you be magician. you jus dey magic out statements from where they never existed grin professor pella lomor grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
buzugee:

when did i speak highly of myself and my car

When you state that you are willing to BREAK THE LAW to find parking for your car…. LOL

buzugee:

and who dey do guy ?

umm, when you felt you needed to put me down for taking the train assuming I don’t drive at all or something. LOL

buzugee:

be like say you be magician. you jus dey magic out statements from where they never existed grin professor pella lomor grin

One does not have to be a brain surgeon to figure you out though. LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will enjoy Chicago. I just stepped down to the store out front and still can not figure out how come, if it is true you have had so many run ins with police as you claim, you still have a car. How come you still have a license? I am sure there is some sort of limit where you loose your license or something. I can almost see you packing your car on someone’s head just cause…. ROFLMAO!!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

When you state that you are willing to BREAK THE LAW to find parking for your car…. LOL

umm, when you felt you needed to put me down for taking the train assuming I don’t drive at all or something. LOL

One does not have to be a brain surgeon to figure you out though. LAW ABIDING CITIZENS will enjoy Chicago. I just stepped down to the store out front and still can not figure out how come, if it is true you have had so many run ins with police as you claim, you still have a car. How come you still have a license? I am sure there is some sort of limit where you loose your license or something. I can almost see you packing your car on someone’s head just cause…. ROFLMAO!!

grin grin i will park the car on ya head you keep talking smack. you do know that if your violations are not speed based, its all just fines. nothing to do with license points wink the only times you get ya licensed siezed or suspended is if you are driving like say 100 miles an hour in a 40 zone, or you drive fast in a construction zone and kill one of the workers. anything else is just fines. just a way for the city to eat off of you grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
buzugee:

grin grin i will park the car on ya head you keep talking smack. you do know that if your violations are not speed based, its all just fines. nothing to do with license points wink the only times you get ya licensed siezed or suspended is if you are driving like say 100 miles an hour in a 40 zone, or you drive fast in a construction zone and kill one of the workers. anything else is just fines. just a way for the city to eat off of you grin

Chai!!! we need to force the state to change it ooo!!! With dangerous people like you willing to break the law, who knows what is next? Make I come wait for the day wey the only parking you see be for person head?? LOLL!!! Chai!!! Life is not fair oo, people like you are still allowed to walk around free?? shocked
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Chai!!! we need to force the state to change it ooo!!! With dangerous people like you willing to break the law, who knows what is next? Make I come wait for the day wey the only parking you see be for person head?? LOLL!!! Chai!!! Life is not fair oo, people like you are still allowed to walk around free?? shocked
grin u gat jokes. i sure say if dem lock me up trowy key you go do owambe parry to celebrate am grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by tombola: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2008
For me - I am already on my way out of the West - opening a massive photographic showroom in Lagos next week - the west is not simply worth it - hard to say but it is the truth.
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2008
buzugee:

grin u gat jokes. i sure say if them lock me up trowy key you go do owambe parry to celebrate am grin

i go kill maloo put!!!! jubiliation, all the way!!! the menace is off the street!!!! lol
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by dlox01(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ kobojunkie

maaaaan shut the hell up!!!! like da last post on fashola, which u galantly lost ur arguments,i advice u to stop posting against him coz ive noticed every1 u argue with dishes u a verbal ass whop!!anywayz,i can c people like u returning home when others have worked hard to build the nation, u dumb ass opportunist,i mean,what have u done for the city u currently stay in??u just leach around u screewed parasite, all in the name of greener pastures!!as the junkie u are,y dont u think of building instead of leaching??if u really had anything positive to give the people u will be here not there,aiight?!!so pls,get ur silly childish act right and quit with ur yankee excuses, people suffered for what u are enjoying now, ol boy give back too,suffer small!!!!!!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by madamkoko: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2008
chaaiiii!!! L O L
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by dlox01(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2008
i really dont know y a whole lot of u are very primitive in ur way at looking at that plea he made,especially those that stay out side this country.i recall someone saying on the thread dat he should give u security and protect properties n shit so then u guys can come back, i think u should read his plea again,he said he wants professionalz to come and help build the country not come help chop the country.there are professionalz in virtually every field u mongels are complaining about, he wants these people to come help those over there cross the hurdle,is it that hard to understand??look at the mongrel dat barked about security,r there no naija professionals in the security field abroad??of course they are, in fact many of them dat pull big boys here are actually gate men there but loads dont want to ignite anyting into this end,thier own is to save small dollars n show them selves over here.but realisticly,if these people could sit and say meeeen this is the way its done over there,lets do it this way n dat,like in new york n other places and they do it here then things would change but nah, they will continue to post shit on this thread and slave away over there.my own be say one day be one day what u leave in the system be waht u go get when u come back.
i dont mean to sound aggresive but i like pple that have taken it upon themselves to face challenges not run away, if iwan dey post against,its very very simple,the 1st step is to get a visa like nigeria1 n run my mouth over what isnt mine.i beg make una find something do jo!!!!
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by ssRhino: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2008
dlox01:

i really don't know y a whole lot of u are very primitive in your way at looking at that plea he made,especially those that stay out side this country.i recall someone saying on the thread that he should give u security and protect properties n shit so then u guys can come back, i think u should read his plea again,he said he wants professionalz to come and help build the country not come help chop the country.there are professionalz in virtually every field u mongels are complaining about, he wants these people to come help those over there cross the hurdle,is it that hard to understand??look at the mongrel that barked about security,r there no naija professionals in the security field abroad??of course they are, in fact many of them that pull big boys here are actually gate men there but loads don't want to ignite anyting into this end,their own is to save small dollars n show them selves over here.but realisticly,if these people could sit and say meeeen this is the way its done over there,lets do it this way n that,like in new york n other places and they do it here then things would change but nah, they will continue to post shit on this thread and slave away over there.my own be say one day be one day what u leave in the system be waht u go get when u come back.
i don't mean to sound aggresive but i like people that have taken it upon themselves to face challenges not run away, if iwan dey post against,its very very simple,the 1st step is to get a visa like nigeria1 n run my mouth over what isnt mine.i beg make una find something do jo!!!!
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I can see that you are still missing the point, or shd i say that you are just being dillussioned.
Firstly, tell me what Fashola has got to offer, now, dont get me wrong, no one is telling the govt there to give them money, but are they really ready for a change, a govt that wants a change and truely wants the proffessionals out of nigeria to come back will have an open dooor policy, just in case u dont get it, an open door policy means, people that has something to offer would get the chance to meet with those who can help him to make such changes, tell me how u expect someone to bribe his way to meet with the power brokers in nigreia all cos they wanna help to build the nations, Dont get me wrong, for security sake, i do know that not every tom, dick and harriet cld walk into the governor's office, but what plan do they have in place that even an ordinaty e-mail being sent will get to the governor without some red head secetary to the governor redirecting such mail into the "deleted messages"?
No one is happy with how Nigeria is, and no matter how long we are out of nigeria for, we will forever be a Nigerian and would like to look back and see a great nation that we ought all to have, I as a person is willing and ready to go thru what it takes, but when ur voice cant and wont be heard all cos you last name is not abiola and yar'adua and yet u have to go thru all the pain that is out there, please, tell me if that is not double jeopardy.
It is easy to make a call for pple to come back and let us fix the nation, however, is he ready to give pple what it takes to do the job?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2008
@Rhino, problem here is you rattled the delusions he has of his HERO in this case. From his attitude, you can get that he is one of the many who demand you not speak “AGAINST” the will of his hero. In this case, it will never sit well with him that there are people here who are willing to debate his HERO and so they ought to be condemned and punished for such atrocities. The rule for majority of these minds is that you never question the will of their master and you never suggest better for their masters as their master has ultimate say in all cases, no matter how stupid. ROFLMAO!!!

I tell you, these Nigerians and their need for HERO WORSHIP, no matter how stupid, is what is killing that country. Usually, if you ignore them, they will realize they have nothing useful to offer and then move on. Sometimes, they rest of the gang shows up and goes on and on for another two pages before they catch on. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2008
dangggggggg kobojunkie and rhino got stumped on. yall messing aroung with the wrong nicca. that boy dlox01 fiercer than a tiger grin grin grin yall finna get yalls butt chewed up. be running aroung buttless. jus waist and legs. no butt. butt already done being chewed off by dlox01 grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
buzugee:

dangggggggg kobojunkie and rhino got stumped on. yall messing aroung with the wrong nicca. that boy dlox01 fiercer than a tiger grin grin grin yall finna get yalls butt chewed up. be running aroung buttless. jus waist and legs. no butt. butt already done being chewed off by dlox01 grin

How old are you?
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by buzugee(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
Kobojunkie:

How old are you?
16 kiss
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2008
buzugee:

16 kiss

Aha!!! That explains it all. The arrogant approach to life in chicago, the insults and more. Well, thank God for technology that people like you can actually engage people like me. Normally, would not spend my time debating a 16 year old. grin
Re: 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora by deledele: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2008
I am deeply shocked what is the Lagos state governor talking about that Nigerians abroad should return home? Has he sat down and thought deeply about this statement before saying it. What does he has to offer Nigerians who are returning home?!!? A country whereby injustice is the order of the day, basic amenity food, clothes and shelter are a luxury. please some one should wake him up!! Going home to Nigeria has to be well planned when coming from abroad.  angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

I Started Being Governor In February 2024 - Fubara / Mr President Live In AIT Again With The Youth / Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.