Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,667 members, 7,924,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? (14056 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by papermoon(f): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2006
@RAMONO, sorry i try not to loose it like that but it gets on my tits when some people feel they can just say what not about what they know nothing about, im real cool, i promise grin
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2006
No fighting, please.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by ramono(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2006
@PAPERMOON, I wish to state that I read all your posts last night and I have concluded that you are more BOLD, NATURAL, REALISTIC and INDEPENDENT than the average Nigerian lady of your age. It is no crime to express one's self and such expression is usually reflective of one's environment and/or upbringing.

I'm ur fan!! and am not a grammarian (emi o gbo' yinbo)!!!
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by baby4u2(f): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2006
papermoon:

@BABY4U2, a man who said to me he had a marriage to work on OBVIOUSLY had no plans of marriage.and even if by any stroke of ill luck i had gone ahead to marry him, some of us happen to develop a conscience along the way, and i know i would at some stage have stepped back and asses what i had done.because in all reality

truth be told girl, u know that one nah partial lie. how many women plsssss can u mention have married married men and opted out. yeah they might be guilty on the way like my step mum but u know dey go stay with the guy. i feel ur talking cause i mean God saved u, u  didnt get urself killed and dealt with properly. i also believe ur saying all this cause u got saved by the bell of reality that u where just a side dish or where forever gonna be (which i believe u could have managed instead of trying to believe u could actually be his wife).  pls before u reply or curse me out, remember i said feel and believe, its my feeling and belief and not what u might have had in mind.

papermoon am totally on ur side thats what am trying to say, i admire u for ur obvious realization that dating a married man was not it. am not trying to diss u or anything on this page. dating married is a no no, something many are yet to realize. but i just wanted to get it out there that this page would have had a 99% none existence if u married that dude and u were spending his kishi.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by chinani(f): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2006
Alright, well everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but doubters please give PAPERMOON [/b]50 feet. She didn't come on here to bitch or gather sympathy only to stop someone from making her mistake. I respect that a lot b/c so many people have an opportunity to "save" someone from ignorance of a situation but don't b/c he/she is too embarrassed and too "pure" to educate another person. This is how ignorance and pain persist, fester and multiply.

At worst this is fiction. . .fiction with a moral. However I know she isn't a liar. If you don't , then read her past posts, ALL OF THEM, before calling bullshit. All the posts are obviously written by one person (you can hear her voice) and support her story in one way or another. She's had a lot of privilege and a lot of pain. C'est la (her) vie. Get it?

I don't think [b]bettyboop
is a hater. Strange enough, bettyboop's critique sounded very familiar. But ya'll know two things rub people the wrong way: (1) when rich kids act like idiots & (2) when poor kids make good, get rich and then act like idiots. Maybe this is where bettyboop and others are coming from emotionally. (I'm big on #2 b/c I don't know rich people like that! Ha!)

@ Papermoon
I think people are hating b/c myself & others want to see your story told on a wider/bigger level. They assume that you came on here to pad your ego or something in the 1st place. Anyhow, sorry for the trouble my support has caused. Keep your head up.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by keyta: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2006
i never understood all the fuss about being with a married person until now that im in love with one.thank you for opening the door
embarassed
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by curiousNja(f): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2006
I dont think you really want to hear what I think.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by idiotboop(f): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2006
smiley
@Papermoon interesting stuff

Yada yada yada i have heard ducks fart before.

Load of crap and its funny how people are so gullible

I do read alot of gossip magazines, and i have never read about an accountant or Italian ''millionaire'' having an affair, so i guess your Twenty grand must have worked wink
strange though the way you're full of yourself i'd think you'd be paying to get in the magazine

P.s i dont give a rats behind about who yah screwed. (keep the story straight to the point next time)
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by dearzi(f): 3:39am On Mar 31, 2006
@Papermoon
Was this real?? if it's pure fiction, girl you're darn good!!! you'd better look into writing full time, maybe get a job on the side to pay the bills, we all know writers are hungry, but if it's true, what can i say--good of you to share your deep dark secrets. Secrets are hard to tell. Hopefully someone learns--no rich man's going to marry some chic without potential, he'd much rather keep you by the side. As this is a Naija forum, i'm sure there are people carrying aristos, if they're not, they're considering it, so hopefully, y'all get to learn a thing or two--go get your own man! if you've been carrying aristos before, please stop--HE'S SOMEONE'S HUSBAND, AND MAYBE FATHER!!! just got back from Naija, and saw enough cream looking single brothers, land those ones. Please, always try to consider the pain you're causing the man's household, remember, what you sow, you will reap! there's no escaping it.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by rikkyjen(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2006
   Bettypoop    This forum exhibits some kind of irony of situation,people who symphathised with the banke thread(which is purely fictional) are now casting aspersions on a very serious issue which sounds true,for crying out she didnt start the thread ,she posted her stuff as an experience.Why the heck are a collective few of girls are kind of playa hating. Against all odds, i expected a kind of show of solidarity (its what u girls do)on this issue between you girls, not bringing your fellow girl down for saying her stuffs.I symphathise with papermoon, ,others who have some sorta xperience to share are going to be timid not to be called bobo-gisters[/b[b]](liars).In as much as i agree with you that nairaland is becoming a haven for copy and pasted materials,but i enjoin you to look through the smokesscreen and read her story again,it gat elements of truth.Have read a lil bit of her posts on other topics,check :if your husband murders english, she spoke about one italian husband

bettypoop is surely blowing this matter out of proprtion ?you not knowing when it happened should not be a stuff to hold on, thats theory of the absurd.surely, you can't know everything,you not knowing the italian millionaire should not diminish the authenticity of the story,prolly do you have an axe to grind with papermoon?, I mean your own reason for labelling the story false is even wide and wild,forget gullibilty here!!!,your own explanations doesn't hold water,so what the heck are we talking about?
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by nightrider: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2006
Papermoon

Sorry o no vex ooo!!! i was just saying that the dying hand on the belly sounds so much like soap opera. I din't say it was soap opera.
grin
Abeg no vex. I believed your story only partially before, but i think i believe the whole thing now.

I remeber truly as someone pionted out that you talked about an Italian husband in a thread If your man murders English
and also you talked about you twins in another thread and gave thier names. so i believe

this whole thing is just like monsters ball, what goes around comes around. Truth like i said earlier is stranger than fiction.

But my question still is. If he had chased out his wife and married you? wouldn't you still be in his house now.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by babymine(f): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2006
So very wrong! Remember what you sow is what you'll reap. cheesy
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Anabib(f): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2006
u were brave to post such unpleasant past story.
but dont worry , every thing happen for a reason.
what matters most is that you have realised what you did and dont worry about ur kids finding out the truth, just ensure that you tell it to then earlier, and i believe that they will still love you.

[code][/code]Pls remember that some people has done much worst things in life and they live to correct others. Maybe that's the cross you were destined to bear.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by nightrider: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2006
anabib

you believe her kids will still love her ke!!

if she didn't do it will they exist. how won't they love her.
papermoon if they talk rubbish when you tell them send them to naija let me spank them. There are no laws against that here.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by papermoon(f): 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2006
@BETTYBOOP, you read a lot of GOSSIP magazines, (how juicy must your life be, for you to read SO MANY magazines and stick information into your thick skull(im not dissing you o, just a little observation)that you hadnt read about an accountant or an italian millionaire, so because the ONLY millionaires you read about are in your MUCH LOVED GOSSIP MAGS, make everyone else with some spare millions, LESS OF A MILLIONAIRE??OR THE FIGMENT OF THE IMAGINATION OF THOSE WHO KNOW THEM
you know i re- read your absolutly irritating post yesterday, and all i could make out was that you sure as hell are a very very bitter young lady, for whatever reason i wouldnt know, totally moving away from the topic and going on about some people bigging themselves up and what not.and some person saying she is an aje bota.??. , HOW DOES THAT AFFECT THE PRICE OF FISH IN YOUR MARKET??
LOOK HERE(yeah i made you look.)its not my fault, i have been exposed to the type of life i was brought up with OKAY.so u dont need to be HATING on some that have what you ONLY READ ABOUT IN YOUR PRECIOUS GOSSIP MAGAZINES, (dont worry sweety, who knows one day you might be fortunate enough to be reading about yourself too, and with your EAGLE EYES, who knows,,you might be employed to work with one and EDIT their STORIES for them.since you gbadun gossip now, )
you DARE open your trap and say im full of myself, DO I EVEN KNOW YOU??
if i read a topic on nairaland that interests me and i have been through the situation,and i post my story, HOW DOES THAT PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE,OR CLOTHES ON YOUR BACK?does it mean you wouldnt do whatever nonsense you get up to??

GIVING A RATS ARSE ABOUT WHO I SCREW??i really need to ask you somethingare you SIMPLE,STEWPID??OR JUST PLAIN THICK??OR ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE??HAVE I COME ON THERE SCREAMING ABOUT WHO I SCREW??OR BETTER STILL DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ AND ASSIMILATE ANYTHING?? and believe me LOVE, WHOEVER IT IS I MIGHT BE SCREWING, YOU CAN NEVER EVER EVER BE IN HIS CIRCLES, (OOPS DID I TOUCH A RAW SPOT??)SO JUST KEEP ON KEEPING IN TOUCH THROUGH YOUR GOSSIP RAGS,

i think im gonna agree with RIKKYJEN here, you sure as hell must have an axe to grind with me, so please SPILL IT, what my privileged background affects YOU??(since you obviously have a problem with so called botas, )the fact that i am OPEN AND HONEST ENOUGH to talk about my situation makes you feel inadequate in any way??the kind of silly life i lived as a mistress and was brave enough to open up to makes you feel like smashing your computer

YOU WOULD THINK ID BE PAYING TO GET IN THE MAGSits confirmed,,,reading your post of yesterday, i would never have thought anything more senseless could come out of you, but you have even outdone yourself,

i know your type BETTYBOOP, and i encountered girls like you growing up, wherever it is you coming from, its not my fault, SO WHY DONT YOU QUIT HATING??cus reading your replies thats what its been all about,
at thE end of the day, i dont know you and going by your posts you arent even the TYPE of person i could last one conversation with IF WE EVER MET(but that cant happen, cus im JUST A GIRL WHO BIGS HERSELF UP AND IS FULL OF HERSELF WHO SCREWS PEOPLE HER HOLINESS DONT GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT), BABYGIRL, WE ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT PEOPLE, AND I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY,
and as for me, IM DONE WITH YOU, SO YOU CAN GO AND PICK UP ANOTHER GOSSIP MAG TO FEAST YOUR GREEDY LITTLE EYES ON,

AND OH YEAH, IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO, LIKE A PROFESSIONAL YOU KNOW, just to sweep out all that HATE in you, i can honestly recommend someone,
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by papermoon(f): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2006
@NIGHTRIDER.ME VEX FOR U??of course not, grin.abeg can i post those kids to you now for some spanking??they both need it, bringing up two mischievous boys is TOUGH, please use koboko that has 4mouths for them(is that what its called??)i remember my popsy when i was younger used to threaten us with "koboko elenu meta" or any number he could come up with,

@ RAMONO, HOORAY, i made a new friend on nairaland, grin grin grin, ma worry jare, emi gan oyinbo die ni mo gbo, grin, thanks though, at least, you are one of the very few whom papermoons life doesnt seem to offend. grin

@ANABIB, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i needed that,

@RIKKYJEN, you said it all, grin, strange how some other peoples truth rubs some off the other way, very strange,

@DEARZI, i WISH to GOD it was fiction, but it aint, i live with my evidence of reality EVERYDAY, and it came in TWOS,

@CHINANI, your words felt like a hug, merci grin

@BABY4U2, NA TRUE YOU TALK, as i said.if i had by any stroke of ill luck married him, i might have stepped back while still in the marriage to reasses my situation, if i had developed a conscience, but if i remained blinded by the extra good life and was a stonehearted demon i was almost turning out to be, then,,,who knows, but thats all WHAT IF, im here now, and i couldnt be happier, cool, CURSE YOU OUT KE??of course not, i like people who come across as intelligent and mature and express their opinion like you have.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by nightrider: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2006
Papermoon

if he had chased his wife for you, would you still be there?
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by baby4u2(f): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2006
thanks papermoon. @nightrider your funny. u've asked this question after me like three times. lol
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by reniks(f): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2006
@papermoon I actually just read your story and i was moved by your courage.I don't think i'd have been able to do that.I have come through the trend of people doubting people's life stories on this forum and i think it would discourage people from sharing experiences that could help others.There's no need to banter words let people believe or don't,it wont change anything.I'd just go to the topic and give my opinion.Dating a married is absolutely wrong and i for one consider the moral implications as well as put myself in the shoes of the other woman.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Whitelady1(f): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2006
@Topic,
No, i wouldnt date a married man; not even he was the last man on earth. But i dont judge people who do. I believe every human being has a brain to think, weigh options and make decisions. And thus should be ready to face the consequences of their decisions/ actions /inactions.

@ papermoon
Some story you've got there sis. I feel your pain. I pray you find love again, if you 've not already found it, that is.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Whitelady1(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2006
@Topic,
No, i wouldnt date a married man; not even he was the last man on earth. But i dont judge people who do. I believe every human being has a brain to think, weigh options and make decisions. And thus should be ready to face the consequences of their decisions/ actions /inactions.

@ papermoon
Some story you've got there sis. I feel your pain. I pray you find love again, if you 've not already found it, that is.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by madamoya: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
Before we keep going on and on about how brave papermoon is for posting her story here, let's not forget what's really happened. A wife lost her marriage of how many years and had a breakdown, a family lost their son, twin boys lost their father and while all of these events cannot be directly attributed to you, Papermoon, you were part of a chain of events that led to this situation.

You are talking about writing a book to profit from this situation, well, that is the American way, isn't it.

My problem with this story is not that it happened, because the truth is, I am not condemning you, because we are all human and even the best of us are seduced into making foolish and selfish decisions. However my problem with this story is that it tends to glamorize the situation. We went here and there, I was spending 3000 on bags etc, if indeed you want to stop other women from making the same decision, then maybe you should talk more about how you felt in those midnight hours, when you might have been lonely or ashamed or talk more about when you went to that dark place of potential suicide etc.

The reason why I say this, is that there are some girls that will read this and in spite of every thing you have said still be so thick as to say, well you own betta, at least you still have the money etc. They will not be able to see past the bling into the true tragedy of the situation. I mean consider this that Massimo may have been the one meant for you and he was on his way to you, but unfortunately through a cruel twist of fate, you met his in-law first.
Consider the situation carefully, note each point at which you could have walked away and didn't.
Furthermore what really struck me, was the arrogance displayed towards the wife. It is funny how a man choosing a woman to sleep with a woman on the side over his wife that he ultimately gives his name and totally aligns with in all ways that matter, gives women a false sense of bravado. At a moment when you should have been filled with shame, you were so full of false pride. "It's not my fault, you man wants me, "

Before you launch into me, note that I am not judging you, because I have been down a similar road myself when I was single. Fortunately I was able to find my inner self and pull out before things got out of control, and so I know first hand how a good girl can get herself in a bad situation, but when I look back at my own s**t, I honestly note where and how I made bad decisions. Now many years later, I have found out that Karma is one bad bitch!

Papermoon, I wish you well. You have been in the thick of it and unfortunately have lasting repercussions. His family's attitude towards you while painful is totally understandable. The best you can do, is seek some sort of peace for yourself, forgive yourself and tell the story as honestly and as openly as you can. Although consider your boys before you publish your book, it's their story too.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by somebody(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2006
@bettyhoop, if papermoon's sons are now 9, wouldn't it make sense that £20000 was enough to buy the reporters especially if he wasn't David Beckham more than nine years ago?
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by idiotboop(f): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2006
@papermoon  cheesy
you failed to see i was being sarcastic, anyway, interesting tirade of cheap insult there, and if you truly have kids all i say is poor them!

I think you are the bitter one here honey, two kids, not married to their father, go on to next relationship, have kids too? well will he be Greek of Chinese i wonder, a really multi color of rugrats you would have there, where is your self respect.

Come here talking about wanting others to learn from your experience,really? undecided If he had gotten rid of his wife there would be no regret would there? Bottom line you where picked up, seen for the cheap tart that you are, bought and dumped. oh he must have respected you, you said he wanted you to engage in threesomes, and the rest hmmm, yeah he respected you alright. Sorry at 29yrs or 30yrs? you are a sad case.

Your thread should have been'' Golddigger gone wrong''. You are loaded? so what?you feel the need to come here and let people know this? how pathetic. Are you even educated or did you spend the better part of your early teens , twenties with a sign on your head saying''i am a cheap Nigerian LovePeddler buy me clothes, bags,trips and i am yours''

I think the real story is probably one of the Nigerian girls you hear going to Italy to sell themselves cheaply.

You say i am hating, yeah you right, i am hating the fact that you got two kids from being a prostitute on the sly and now your well has run dry, tell you what, i would rather starve, be homeless than have the life which you now so regret, admit it, you hate it.

I was actually going to ask if you are seeing a psychologist yourself. If not do. there is nothing shameful about it dear.
Hey! how does it feel to be 29 and a has been? i just hope to God you have a job as i would hate to think i pay to feed your children (if that is true).

You are a home wrecking cheap tart, no respect for yourself, disgrace to your family i'm sure, selfish and completely self absorbed. You did not think of what you were doing to this man's family, yeah it takes two but you had a choice and you took the road of self destruction and you totally deserve any pain you have now , infact i think you got off lightly. If you were from a loaded family why go sponging off someone else? where was your ambition? oh! i forgot women like you only aim so far,

Cheap cheap cheap tart, and you were definitely the dumb one, like i would want to listen to what a self confessed ''high class prostitute has to say'' 

Do me a favour crawl back underneath the rock you came from and go look after your kids, don't come here playing the matyre.

[/quote]
papermoon:

@BETTYBOOP

GIVING A RATS ARSE ABOUT WHO I SCREW??i really need to ask you somethingare you SIMPLE,STEWPID??OR JUST PLAIN THICK??OR ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE??HAVE I COME ON THERE SCREAMING ABOUT WHO I SCREW??OR BETTER STILL DO YOU KNOW HOW TO READ AND ASSIMILATE ANYTHING?? and believe me LOVE, WHOEVER IT IS I MIGHT BE SCREWING, YOU CAN NEVER EVER EVER BE IN HIS CIRCLES, (OOPS DID I TOUCH A RAW SPOT??)SO JUST KEEP ON KEEPING IN TOUCH THROUGH YOUR GOSSIP RAGS,

grin totally laughable, who you screwing royalty?Prince Albert of Monaco? you that much of a high class i say. The only difference betweeen you and a $10 LovePeddler is about $990.
In a few years time there wont be any difference so enjoy it while it last. Anyway you've told us all about the type of bloke you were supposedly screwing  wink

You deserved each other by the sounds of it.
Its easy to make a life like yours, you take doodoo in one hand,doodoo in the other, and then clap your hands together

[quote author=somebody link=topic=16.msg266278#msg266278 date=1143910600]
@bettyhoop, if papermoon's sons are now 9, wouldn't it make sense that £20000 was enough to buy the reporters especially if he wasn't David Beckham more than nine years ago?

smiley Nah! its of no interest to the british public and if he was like she said a multi milionaire from italy, it would make sense that if all the major papers like she said were interested in the story, they would go ahead and publish and  make more money. £20,000 was not exactly overwhelming 9yrs ago, £20grand could not buy a house 9yrs ago in London, so she is full of doodoo. Probably buy off two reporters not to tell a story at 10grand a piece, but comeon all the major papers? She is so full of doodoo i can smell her from here.(verbal diarhrea)
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by rikkyjen(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2006
Bettypoop, [/b]Your reply is very immature, Why is your mouth running like an oshodi public tap(y'all know public taps gat no control).How old are you?For you to have taken a swipe on your fellow girl in a roforofo manner makes you look like an uncouth type.Argggggg,its so appaling,since my joining this fora,have not seen a case where a fellow stoops so low to the level of an [b]Area mama / iya- ita to this level.And i presume, you are in some kinda college in the UK,reading and studying what? Feminine Agberoism i guess.

Sincerely, you need to get your acts together,rather than reeling out staccatos of verbal gunshot on someone who had the guts to exhume the dead skeletals in her cupboard.and abeg can someone call the admin to warn the warring parties to sheathe their swords!!!, [papermoon and bettypoop ,i hope all this jackshits stop!!!
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by papermoon(f): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2006
@MADAMOYA, thanks a lot, i appreciate all you have written, i wasnt trying to show off the so called bling side to things, my angle was coming from the fact that I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to do such, you know some girls claim poverty,or been in unloved families(i swear i have heard "my dad never showed me love hence im showing men as an excuse)i was coming from the point that i come from a stable loving family,never lacked etc, but i just went along FOOLISHLY for the fun of it.i know someone,let me not go into details of her background,but she had all the public education shizzles,ex-top shot military father etc, BUT she only dates loaded OLDER AND MARRIED MEN(in fact her dads friends), why??i have no idea, she believes men are only around to be used.and on the other hand i have a friend in new york who is practically dirt poor and has EVERY reason to date rich married older guys but she has never ever done so, i guess its principles, some have it,some dont and some well acquire it after been hit by life along the way. i couldnt write from any other angle apart from that which i knew, all i was saying is that even with all the bling etc, IT STILL TURNED OUT S&*T, i cant write from the angle of a girl who maybe resorts to such to maybe feed her family or semnd her siblings to school cus i wasnt caught up in that situation.i was just a silly spoilt brat with half a wit,no principles and saw the world as a playground.BUT AM I GLAD I GOT A KISCK IN THE ARSE. grin

and if i write a book and profit from it, hmm, you have shown me another way to look at things, definitely if i write it i will benefit from it, and if i said ill write and donate whatever profit to charity some sicko i know on here but would rather not mention will probably pee in her pants, so i guess time will tell.

and for everything else oh believe me my dear,,i confronted my personal demons over and over again and i am now at peace with myself, the only thing im giving time is getting back into my RUGRATS italian grandmothers good books.masimos other family members although not friendly with me,know that at least i gave tehm a part of them and when i drop the kids off in italy every summer some still MANAGE to mouth hello to me, but their granny??no way, but im hoping she will come round one day.

but i appreciate all you said.

@WHITELADY, oh thanks sweety, i have found love again, and it couldnt be better grin

@NIGHTRIDER, mo daran o, grin grin grin, okay truthfullyi really dont know, he might have found someone else and tossed me aside, who knowswo fimile jare, grin grin grin

@RENIKS, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by papermoon(f): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2006
@BETTYBOOP, is that HONESTLY THE BEST YOU CAN UP WITH

STRANGE HOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO BRING OUT THE TRASH IN OTHERS, I NEVER KNEW I HAD SUCH NONSENSE IN ME TILL I JAMMED THIS AGBERO, my dad would be turning in his grave if he knew i was doing this,

i can HONESTLY see you are SICK, HOW CAN I BE MARRIED TO A DEAD MANOR DO YOU MARRY DEAD PEOPLE IN YOUR VILLAGE, BLOODY BORDERLINE ILLITERATE,

AND WAS THAT MY LINE??I CAN SEE YOU MUST HAVE READ THROUGH MY POSTS TO COME UP WITH THE WORD RUGRATS, CUS I HAVE REFERREDT TO MY BOYS AS RUGRATS IN PAST POST, (I MUST REALLY MATTER TO YOU), and so what if my next kid comes out part greek or chinese?maybe im only doing my bit for the United Nations, grin

MOIbitterB*&*h i dont do bitter, i leave that to the LITTLE PEOPLE like you,

CHEAP NIGERIAN LovePeddler, mistake DOZY COW, it would have been sweeter if you had said CHEAP MULTIRACIAL LovePeddler,

GOING TO ITALY TO SELL MYSELF, PLEASE PLEASE BETTYBOOP, CAN YOU HIT HARDER, I HATE CHEAP SHOTS, OH MAYBE YOU WERE THE EXPIRED HAG I SAW BEEN DEPORTED ON THE PLANE BACK TO BENIN, HOW DID YOU GET BACK INTO LONDON NOW??

slowpoke, MY EDUCATION(EVEN though i know right now im not portraying it, sorry dad,,,), is something a misfit like you can only dream of, KEEP STRUGGLING HARDER, you just might be able to give your kids a better one than you got, THATS IF YOU HAVE ANY FORM OF EDUCATION OF COURSE,

IM NOT ASHAMED, i have seen professionals to help me with issues, BUT what about you DROOPYBOOBS or whatever the f&*k you call yourself,

IF I WAS FROM A RICH FAMILY WHY GO OFF SPONGING OFF SOMEONE ELSE.??, hee hee hee, so if a girls from a "rich" family and she is dating a loaded bloke she should refuse his gifts or whatever perks come with the teritory, WHAT CUCKOO BUBBLE DO YOU LIVE IN, ??

i dont come up anywhere talking about it B*&^H, its just my way of life, do i hear that bitter groan again?aww,,,dont worry keep flipping your burgers or cleaning those toilets, you JUST might get there some day,

CRAWL UP UNDERNEATH THE ROCKS FROM WHERE I CAME??why do u keep STEALING MY LINES??that is soooooo like a thousand posts away, i used that on another girl, BE MORE ORIGINAL NEXT TIME,

BELIEVE ME IF I COULD GET MY "TARTY" HANDS ON PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO, I WOULD, but unfortunately i doubt if royalty is allowed to date anyone with a drop of black or what not in them,

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND A $10 DOLLAR LovePeddler IS $990, PLEASE HIT HARDER, I HAVE HEARD WORSE,

YOU WOULD RATHER STARVE AND BE HOMELESS??, arent you alreadyI MAINTAIN, YOU ARE A BITTER PERSON, END OF, i know your type, you claim loving the simple life blah di blah blah.JUST BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU WILL EVER KNOW IN YOUR WRETCHED EXISTENCE, but be given the good life and i can already smell your dirty thong been wet by the juices produced from the sheer ecstacy of living well.

I HAVE NO APOLOGIES FOR MY LIFE OR MY LIFESTYLE, SO I LEAVE THE LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GROAN, COMPLAIN AND WISH, dont worry, you only get what you wish for, and since you would rather be hungry and homeless, I SAY AMEN TO THAT.

AND NO, UNLIKE YOU, I DONT LIVE OFF TAXPAYERS MONEY, DONT WORRY THERES NO SHAME IN IT,

YOU?? PAY TO FEED MY KIDSdont even make me laugh, cus im pissing myself now, im sure the slave labour you do in a month is what maybe buys my kids computer games,

AND YEAH, i have a job, A FANTASTIC ONE FOR THAT,

GOLD DIGGER GONE WRONG, --be more adventurous next time, the topic should have read "SPOILT LITTLE RICH GIRL WHO ANNOYS BETTYPOOPFACE GETS HER COMEUPPANCE"

SINK THIS , "i am doing the best job,, better than you can EVER do WITH KIDS, with my own children, SO i dont need you suggesting ANYTHING ABOUT MY CHILDREN.FEEL SORRY for your own folks or your community that might have sent you here, they are over there thinking they are gonna get a model child in return, and what comes back to them??A GLORIFIED OMO GUTTER.

my family love me just as i am darling, even with my TARTY WAYS, MY MULTICULTURAL RUGRATS,AND ALL MY "EVIL WAYS".

YOU WERE BEEEN SARCASTIC, HA HA , try another one, didirin, you thought you would write whatever rubbish was gonna come out of your head and i will cower in the corner,

DIG THIS B^&*h, I DONT GO AROUND STEPPING ON PEOPLES TOES, BUT IF YOU EFFING STEP ON MY MINE FOR NO REASON, I WILL GET THE CLAWS OUT AND EFFING SCRATCH YOU TILL I DRAW BLOOD,

have you had enough??or you need morecus you obviously thrive on ABUSE,
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by papermoon(f): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2006
@RIKKYJEN, RIKKYJEN, my brother see me see trouble oh, on top wetinanyway, i think i should just quit now, as RENIKS said theres no need to banter words, SO ILL JUST DO THE MATURE THING, AND STEP AWAY, AFTER POSTING MY LAST REPLY OF COURSE, I JUST COULDNT RESIST, grin ;
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by idiotboop(f): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2006
Papermoon

The matured thing? give me a break. i still maintain you are a sad , has been, how many more kids you going to have and for how many more men? sad sad sad.

You want to be rich, you wish to be rich thats why you came up with your ridiculous story and sorry i didnt join the fan club of ''the gullibles'' and say the sun shines out of your backside. Keep doing your bit for the united nations.

As for reading your posts lol i dont think so. Maybe thats what you did, i have better thing to do, you on the other hand dont, so i will humour you since you have so much time on your hands for a mother with two children. i guess the video games you say equates to how much i earn monthly does the job of mothering for you.

I suppose ''crawling under a roock, rugrats'' are all totally unique to you, these are unique to you as opposed to being universal. See how stupid you are. Again i say i feel sorry for your kids with the words and expletives you are so good with. Very mature and motherly.(Disgrace)

Keep coming back yeah, i have more for you shameless LovePeddler. Nobody wishes to have your lifestyle honey, you are completely deluded, you expressed regret now you saying you have none. Makeup your mind, are you going to stay a LovePeddler or not? stop contradicting your miserable self.

How funny can you get? you are so thick!
Papermoon warns!!!! ''step on mine and i will scratch till i draw blood'' oooo shocked think about that again and tell yourself how daft that sounds.
''Your family love you with your tarty ways'' lol lol either the family you come from is the lowest of the lows and desparate for their daughter to sleep around for money or you lying to yourself. papermoon you LIE! You lie too darn much thats why you are pissed off that one person thought your story was a total fabrication and didnt give you the attention you needed. Guess what? you asked for attention and you are getting it take it or lump it.

Do you know what else is funny? i actually know who you are too and the people who know you , know that you are a sad LovePeddler, with no money ,and the man you talk of is not even who you portray. Keep on lying . I know you never stayed on your feet long enough in your whole life,(always horizontal arent ya). I know you dont have a fantastic job at all, should i go on? or should i carry on exposing you for who you are?

Truth is you are a home wrecker, never have enough money for long because you are stupid and lazy. Listen i know you very well, more than you know.

for your info nobody sent me here, i know you were helped to get here, while you were sleeping around 9yrs ago i was getting an education , Oh i know all about you PAPERMOON, lol (there i a story behind that nic too ). there is nothin mutiracial about you , hopeless wannabe .

P.s whats your going rates these days Prozzie?
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by chinani(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2006
Why all the animosity & anger?

@bettyboop

If you think that papermoon is a liar then she can't possibly be a "tart". And if she's a "tart", then she isn't a liar. She's either a liar or a tart. So what's your quarrel? You seem to be attacking her on both fronts. I'm sensing that ya'll need an OPRAH intervention. undecided
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by idiotboop(f): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2006
@chiani
Puleez i have had enough of you people suffering from amnesia or pure stupidity. Humouring this attention seeker called papermoon, she is a liar , a tart and a more, ok.

Whats funny is she is not even wise , she accused me of looking at her past post and stealing her lines. Well papermoon, i never gave your posts a second though till you mentioned it and i had a good long look at all your posts and it confirms what a liar you are,
                                                               REFERENCES FROM PAPERMOON'S POST
* PAPERMOON SAYS SHE'S been a lesbian,* has been to 3 boarding schools you say in switzerland and london,* chaffeur driven,* peircings, tattoos, knowing top shots in Nigeria, *Being arrested  and your father calling a top shot to beat up the policemen and post them to an outback somewhere in nigeria, Sniffing coke at work,* you being an investment  captialist bla blah watever,* taken to dubai and given a cartier watch,having friends in nigeria who tried to runnaway and their big shot daddy getting  special police to stop it, your mom being japanesse,irish, and the rest ,catching your sons masturbating together after they saw a gay porn belonging to their uncle, your dad after his chemo catching you having phone intimacy with your boyfriend with a Love Machine hanging out your punnani, you spending time in rehab,you having a nose like  victoria beckham, geez oh the list goes on. You are a pathological liar.

People should read your posts and see what i mean you are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR,A WANNABE,  there is a pattern to your posts, they scream out, look at me, i wish i was a rich kid, wish i was mixed race,

Chiani and the rest of papermoon fan club go do some reading, its very entertaining, the story of papermoon, and her wonerful world of ''HER''

You nigerians are so stupid sometimes, you begin to worship people who say they have money , even when they are lying, and even when they are true, most times their hands are diirty, and people wonder why the country never progresses.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by sleepingco: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2009
I think you should think long and hard about this issue before making any rash decisions. Check out this post if you need help: http://www.sleepingcousins.com/is-it-right-to-date-a-married-man/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.