Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,669 members, 7,924,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? (14058 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by mamagee3(f): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2009
The young girls do it because of greed. tongue
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Hope4uspecial(f): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2010
In a normal single people relationsp no takes it litly when ur date double date.now talk abt one who is married 2 findout dt d other partner is cheating.its so destructive n wrong
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by queeneve: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2010
Why would you want to date someone that is taken by another? First of all, if a man is married and dating a single woman. He does not respect either the wife or the mistress (ho). Why date someone that doesn't respect you? RESPECT IS BETTER THAN D.I.C.K !
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Hope4uspecial(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
Queeneve its really heartwarming 2 c young women who can speakup as u ve down.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by adefemi1(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2010
my believe is that it is not only poverty but ainiitelorun, olojuko[b][/b]koro[b][/b], this also exist among the wealthy men and women, even among our ministers and commisioners, should we say that it is poverty, or the bad spirit of b]ainiitelorun[/b], olojuko[b][/b]koro[b][/b] that is in them, many of now adays lady believe they can find solace in married people because they are more matured and experience.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by CHIMSKY(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
Let us not belabour issues.The girls love it.They want money.That a man is married is inconsequential.I am married and once had an affair with this girl.At first I didnt let her know I was married but decided to do so when when I realized things were getting deep.She didnt even bat an eyelid.We continued to have sex just as frequently as we used to while I paid the bills and took care of her.Apparently she was having a great time and didnt want to let a minor detail like marital status prevent her man from picking her bills.She knows my wife very well now and still calls me when she needs some money.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by adefemi1(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2011
CHIMSKY:

Let us not belabour issues.The girls love it.They want money.That a man is married is inconsequential.I am married and once had an affair with this girl.At first I didnt let her know I was married but decided to do so when when I realized things were getting deep.She didnt even bat an eyelid.We continued to have sex just as frequently as we used to while I paid the bills and took care of her.Apparently she was having a great time and didnt want to let a minor detail like marital status prevent her man from picking her bills.She knows my wife very well now and still calls me when she needs some money.

u are wallowing in sin and u are happy, u are wrecking ur marriage and u are proud , u are in darkness and still refuse to on a touch when u ve it in ur hands, i pity u
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by MaddyKane(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2022
I don't think that relationship is going to end well. It is convenient for married men to have a wife at home to feed, support, and advise them. And a mistress will simply be neither free nor in a relationship.
Re: Dating a Married Man: what do Nigerians think? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
The very first topic in Romance nairaland...and it was controversial as usual... grin

Since then....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Always Have Backup IF You Are Dating A Nigerian Girl / Is It Right For A Husband To Conduct Paternity Test Secretly? / How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.