Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,804 members, 7,893,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sarcasm - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcasm (13977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
I've said it before that he's prolonging this on purpose cos he's done something or has been doing something wrong and wants you to continue to feel guilty.

what was the point of his "tears" if he's still gonna avoid you? A sane man would have had all this straightened out since. He's a coward

He's fortunate to have gotten you for this arrangement cos seriously just after one day of this bullshit behavior, INS would have been after him. Deservingly so.
Re: Sarcasm by Sisikill: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

I've said it before that he's prolonging this on purpose because he's done something or has been doing something wrong and wants you to continue to feel guilty.

what was the point of his "tears" if he's still going to avoid you? A sane man would have had all this straightened out since. He's a coward

He's fortunate to have gotten you for this arrangement because seriously just after one day of this bullshit behavior, INS would have been after him. Deservingly so.

Thank you ooooh! I thot I was the only one who thot so but before you talk now,  The Men's Association For The Protection of Badly Behaved Men will pounce on you with their "Sacarsm has no place in marriage talk" :eyeroll:
Re: Sarcasm by omoge(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
cancel the papers you have filed for him and keep that of the kids if you have adopted them. let him go jare. he is doing yanga for you sistah.

let him go do the politics he told you about in Nigeria. who hold am? just  get your purse back and your car key. call insurance company that someone stole your car. undecided call your bank that you cant find your card and then they get you a new one,  . naija man with style and shakara.
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
yea I forget about that

She should report the car stolen.
Re: Sarcasm by omoge(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
abi o naija man like tough woman.

2 can play the game
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
Amos called before i left for work this am. ( i was so late to work this morning, after the babies left i just could not stop crying)

Amos ordered me to call him this morning and to call him back and report if he answered the phone. Amos says that he came over to the house last night was shocked that i did not hear him enter and wake up. WTF he came at 3am and I had cried my eyes out before i went to sleep and took a sleeping pill to sleep so of course i was not going to hear him when he snook in the house.

Anyway, I called he answered and his excuse for not calling me was that when it first went down i told him dont ever call me again in one of the nasty messages i left. I pointed out to him that in my later messages did i not apologize and ask that you call. He did not want to discuss that just wanted to hold on to what i said Tuesday morning at 730 am when discovered my keys, vehicle and wallet gone.

He wants to come over tonight when i cut the cake for my son and i said fine but i wont be cut at my house but my neighbors house and i will talk to him on the porch. I really dont know if i am still in a forgiving mode. My heart hurts and i feel disrespected by him. I am in alot of pain and really not sure how to react to him tonight.

I think i am going to work late tonight and maybe he wont be able to tear himself away from work and i wont have to deal with him at all tonight. I really feel emotionally drained and am not sure i really feel like fighting with him tonight. I can tell by our convo that he is not ready yet to say he was wrong too.
Re: Sarcasm by Sisikill: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
Sisterwoman, please stop. I mean no offense, I really don't but please stop.

[Size=7pt]There are somethings you have to experience to understand, for instance I used to laugh when my mom says [I]inu ru mi shoo[/I] but now I understand very, very well.[/size] angry
Re: Sarcasm by omoge(f): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
teach him a lesson by given him that non chalant ''i don't care face". don't cry,  i say again don't cry for him to see. he has no heart that would melt when you cry. he is still your husband but let him know you are mad at his kiddie behavior.

God !! i beg no let me jam child play man as husband oooooooo

withdraw that paper from INS office o lol. looks like he will totally vomoose when he is done getting the paper.
Re: Sarcasm by AmakaOne(f): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2008
hmmm,

I think this guy has been looking for an opportunity to get out of this arrangement and you just happened to unwittingly let him off the hook.

He is not worth all these tears that you are crying for him sistawoman and think of the effect this drawing out of a bad situation is having on the kids.
Don't think they are not aware of what is happening and it is not affecting them badly.
they are probably right now blaming themselves that if you did not have to be there for them after school this madman would not be behaving the way he is. You know kids can be irrational like that.
Be there 1st for your kids and make sure they are OK.
This grown man who is behaving so irresponsibly is obviously not thinking about them.

Woman up and kick his *ss to the kerb, both physically and mentally and be a mom to your kids. His mother has done mothering him but your kids still need you.

This type of selfishness annoys me sha!!
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2008
what does this mean?

inu ru mi shoo
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2008
sistawoman:

what does this mean?

inu ru mi shoo

y r u asking?
Re: Sarcasm by agaba123(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2008
sistawoman and mesmya nwunye di
Re: Sarcasm by tammyswits(f): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
Sistawoman, just show this guy, you dont give a hoot and watch him crawl back.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
agaba123:

sistawoman and mesmya nwunye di

chancellor agaba ke kwanu grin grin grin

@sistawoman

d earlier u wake up from dat ur deep slumber d better for u,infact im tired of even advising u cos all d advises we've given to u,u still havent applied any to the situation,one of them is--------kicking d mans sorry ass out of ur life,nonsense
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
mesmya:

chancellor agaba ke kwanu grin grin grin

@sistawoman

d earlier u wake up from that your deep slumber d better for u,infact im tired of even advising u because all d advises we've given to u,u still havent applied any to the situation,one of them is--------kicking d mans sorry ass out of your life,nonsense

It is important to understand that those women who either have extinguished their desire to love a man, consciously resist loving a man, or have lost the capacity to love a man would not and cannot give any meaningful advise to another woman, especially one who still treasures the desire and capacity to love a man.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
RichyBlacK:

It is important to understand that those women who either have extinguished their desire to love a man, consciously resist loving a man, or have lost the capacity to love a man would not and cannot give any meaningful advise to another woman, especially one who still treasures the desire and capacity to love a man.

idiot,wetin consain u?e dey pain u ?abeg get the hell out of my way ,all u retarded men on d streets looking for innocent women to play on,wasted things!!! no wonder y'all fall back on a womans money,fools!!!!
Re: Sarcasm by sistajay(f): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ mesmya

You know say, you no fit talk sense to a woman in love. If only she knew what she was gettin herself into. She no see beyond the man's sweet mouth and tin.
Re: Sarcasm by agaba123(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2008
ministerpraisdent mesmya

I dee
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2008
sista-jay:

@ mesmya

You know say, you no fit talk sense to a woman in love. If only she knew what she was gettin herslf into. She no see beyond the man's sweet mouth and tin.

abi oooo,i no know if marriage na by force,is it by force to stay married?sm people r not meant not meant to be ,no matter how hard they try d fact still remains that they r not meant to be,sistaowman should better find out now if shes meant to be wt this man,if not let her pack his baggages out of the house before she wastes all her life wt him

and richyblack is busy yarning rubbish,this r people that will lead u to your grave and leave u there to die alone
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2008
mesmya:

idiot,wetin consain u?e dey pain u ?abeg get the hell out of my way ,all u retarded men on d streets looking for innocent women to play on,wasted things!!! no wonder y'all fall back on a womans money,fools!!!!

Why you dey curse me now? Wetin I do you? Shay na because I just drop my 2 kobo na im you dey vex like this? Na wa o. Biko no curse me again o. Me I no curse you, I just yarn wetin I dey think.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Why you dey curse me now? Wetin I do you? Shay na because I just drop my 2 kobo na im you dey vex like this? Na wa o. Biko no curse me again o. Me I no curse you, I just yarn wetin I dey think.

yea na yur type dey think like sistaowman husband
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
mesmya:

grin

Notice how he has nothing to say in regards to the "husband's" behavior
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

dont mind d dodoyo
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

yea na yur type dey think like sistaowman husband

Not true. If my woman makes a sarcastic statement when we are discussing a serious matter, I'll probably give her swift slap grin to bring her back to focus on the discussion at hand, and that will be the end of the rude interruption. Leave my house because of my wife? E just no fit happen grin.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

grin

Not true. Go through my posts, I've criticized the husband's attitude.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

don't mind d dodoyo

Why are you so filled with insults? Can't you convey your point without snide remarks? Haba!
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2008
Like your comment about those of us who have been replying sista wasnt snide

Abeg take your victim tears elsewhere.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2008
What comment?

This one?

The above was not directed at anybody.
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2008
What was the point of it then?

You think you are clever You're not.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

What comment?

This one?

The above was not directed at anybody.

yes it wasnt directed at anybody ,but it was actually used to quote someone,so wat is u talking about?oloshi

go sleep jare make we see road,elemu
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

What was the point of it then?

You think you are celever. You're not.

d guy is as daft as sistawomans husband
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

d guy is as daft as sistawomans husband

I've requested that you stop insulting me and you refuse to listen. Please, I'm pleading that you should stop it. Put down your points; you don't have to insult me. I hope you'll listen and comply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / My Wife Takes Long In The Bathroom, So I Barged In On Her And Discovered This St / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.