Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,515 members, 7,923,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Sarcasm - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcasm (14077 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2008
@sistawoman,

I hope you and your husband have resolved your issue. Do not give up on love and don't allow anyone to make you pessimistic about the joy of loving a man and being loved by one!
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2008
If only this dude knew that most of the women advising sista are actually married

Didirin.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

If only this dude knew that most of the women advising sista are actually married

Didirin.

but i tot i told u dat dis guy is a retard didnt i?
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:31am On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

Didirin.

But you're not married.

No need for the name-calling.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

but i tot i told u that this guy is a retard didnt i?

You are a complete and utter fool! It's women like you that teach their daughters how to hate men. Angry bitch! I wonder who is or will ever marry such a lunatic like this.
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2008
hahahahaha he's angry o

Maybe he too is married to a woman for papers. No wonder he's been whining so much on the husband;s behalf
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2008
Name:  mesmya

Look at this jobless nama, posting over 50 senseless comments per day. Gosh! No wonder you're so bitter. You're just a lonely, jobless, frustrated asswipe.

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I've requested that you stop insulting me and you refuse to listen. Please, I'm pleading that you should stop it. Put down your points; you don't have to insult me. I hope you'll listen and comply.

if only u ignored my posts ,u wouldnt be getting all dis insults,u threw d first insult so y r u playing d victim here?

RichyBlacK:

You are a complete and utter fool! It's women like you that teach their daughters how to hate men. Angry bitch! I wonder who is or will ever marry such a lunatic like this.

will u shut up,over riped slowpoke like u,looking for a rich woman to peach on,just because women refuse to take advises from broke assed buffons like u,u r here spewing ur idiocy,take ur freezing self off dis thread,cos u r worthless to the world atlarge
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:37am On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

hahahahaha he's angry o

Maybe he too is married to a woman for papers. No wonder he's been whining so much on the husband;s behalf

TOH, take your time o! I'm just chilling for you because I have some respect for you.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

if only u ignored my posts ,u wouldnt be getting all this insults,u threw d first insult so y r u playing d victim here?

will u shut up,over riped slowpoke like u,looking for a rich woman to peach on,just because women refuse to take advises from broke assed buffons like u,you're here spewing your idiocy,take your freezing self off this thread,because you're worthless to the world atlarge

I have more money than all your family, dead or alive, combined!
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Name:  mesmya

Look at this jobless nama, posting over 50 senseless comments per day. Gosh! No wonder you're so bitter. You're just a lonely, jobless, frustrated asswipe.

grin grin grin idiot,its better to be jobless dan go about carrying kpomkpom ,or bera still live on a womans income,you're one meaningless ,upturned buffon sir
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I have more money than all your family, dead or alive, combined!

and you're busy living in somalia?wats d difference between somalia and iran or iraq? foolish poor fela,im sure u is d type married to a white for papers,all u lazy men looking for women to feed them ,freaking toad,u should be casterated and dumped in a thrash ,because you're as useless as d word itself,fool
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

grin grin grin idiot,its better to be jobless dan go about carry kpomkpom ,or bera still live on a womans income,you're one meaningless ,upturned buffon sir

See this bush girl! You think I need a woman to get papers?

Let me tell you how I got my papers, ode!

F-1 visa --> H-1B visa --> Green Card ---> US citizen

People of my calibre do not need any woman to get pali.

Go get a job! Stop posting 100 worthless comments per day on NL.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 29, 2008
i dey my own reply person posts,one elemu ,ati oniranu oshi quoted me and is trying to play d victim here,after d asking for trouble,nonsense
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

and you're busy living in somalia?wats d difference between somalia and iran or iraq? foolish poor fela,im sure u is d type married to a white for papers,all u lazy men looking for women to feed them ,freaking toad,u should be casterated and dumped in a thrash ,because you're as useless as d word itself,fool

Sharrap! I teach (summer) at Mogadishu University, to help my fellow African brothers and sisters. You're just a waste!
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

See this bush girl! You think I need a woman to get papers?

Let me tell you how I got my papers, ode!

F-1 visa --> H-1B visa --> Green Card ---> US citizen

People of my calibre do not need any woman to get pali.

Go get a job! Stop posting 100 worthless comments per day on Nairaland.

ode e dey pain u say i no dey clean gutters d way ur wife dey clean abi?na me say make u no get money?u go get a job and feed ur wife or lover properly,men of ur calibre dont want their wives to go answer to some man ,calling him sir,but d way u r acting u r d type that will even allow ur wife sweep the streets of iraq grin useless man,pple wey know me ,know d kain work i dey do,so unexposed toads like u need not know,cow
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

i dey my own reply person posts,one elemu ,ati oniranu oshi quoted me and is trying to play d victim here,after d asking for trouble,nonsense

Keep quiet! You started off abusing her husband. Why? You're just another bitter woman, aint it? Rubbish! You claim you're married? No real man can have such an insolent animal as a wife. You just open your dirty mouth and talk anyhow. Better go get a job! 51 posts per day is unfair to the millions who truly need the internet to look for jobs. Anu mpam.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Sharrap! I teach (summer) at Mogadishu University, to help my fellow African brothers and sisters. You're just a waste!

ok,so u r a teacher,how much do u earn?100 naira per month grin see me and u,who be waste,no be poverty carry u go teach,retarded malu like u
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:50am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

ode e dey pain u say i no dey clean gutters d way your wife dey clean abi?na me say make u no get money?u go get a job and feed your wife or lover properly,men of your calibre don't want their wives to go answer to some man ,calling him sir,but d way you're acting you're d type that will even allow your wife sweep the streets of iraq grin useless man,people wey know me ,know d kain work i dey do,so unexposed toads like u need not know,cow

Don't talk about money! I'll buy you and your clan easily. So, just forget that side.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

ok,so you're a teacher,how much do u earn?100 naira per month grin see me and u,who be waste,no be poverty carry u go teach,retarded malu like u

Mumu like you! I can't reveal to you how much I make. But you need to go get a job. And stop being so bitter! E be like say some guy don break dat your small pikin heart.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Keep quiet! You started off abusing her husband. Why? You're just another bitter woman, aint it? Rubbish! You claim you're married? No real man can have such an insolent animal as a wife. You just open your dirty mouth and talk anyhow. Better go get a job! 51 posts per day is unfair to the millions who truly need the internet to look for jobs. Anu mpam.

ode,did i insult u or her husband?no real woman will have a man like u ,who will come here littering his cursed watery sperm on a woman , grin grin grin anu ofia,yes oo ,im bitter and dats why men like u r been slamed on d ground on a daily basis by me,werrin consain u wt my job?ewuits better for me to be jobless dan teach sm crazy idiots in a chike achebe university,c'mon sweets u r one man whos sense has been lost cos of his four cournered stupidity grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

I think I know your problem. You can go get somre random guy to help you. I don't think anyone has helped you scratch that itch for a long time. See ewu ohia dey claim say e get husband! Na beans?
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Mumu like you! I can't reveal to you how much I make. But you need to go get a job. And stop being so bitter! E be like say some guy don break that your small pikin heart.

see teacher dey busy dey compare himself wt person wey study correct course for university for seven years,infact y i dey talk sef grin e dey pain u say i dey expose weaklings and cowards like u on dis thread,then go jump inot river naija,babes don break ur heart wella abi,no wonder u dey try encourage poster to love again,its only wen a woman allows junkies like u into her life dat she will experience heart break,mumu
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I think I know your problem. You can go get somre random guy to help you. I don't think anyone has helped you scratch that itch for a long time. See ewu ohia dey claim say e get husband! Na beans?

agadi ekwe nka e dey pain u say i don marry?abeg yes oo i dey claim if u no like d claim go enter well,pigged eyed phocking slowpoke grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

ode,did i insult u or her husband?no real woman will have a man like u ,who will come here littering his cursed watery sperm on a woman , grin grin grin anu ofia,yes oo ,im bitter and that is why men like you're been slamed on d ground on a daily basis by me,werrin consain u wt my job?ewuits better for me to be jobless dan teach sm crazy idiots in a chike achebe university,c'mon sweets you're one man whos sense has been lost because of his four cournered stupidity grin

I teach every other summer for the love of it. I have my own business and so can make out my own schedule. But you? Dem don break your heart taya! even that your smelly toto, dem don tear am finish with big rods. no wonder your dirty ass is at home posting 52 times per day.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 12:59am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

agadi ekwe nka e dey pain u say i don marry?abeg yes oo i dey claim if u no like d claim go enter well,pigged eyed phocking slowpoke grin

Who be the unfortunate gorrila way marry you? Chai? With those saggy old breasts  grin grin grin. Abegi! your time don pass. The man you dey call husband they chop better congo somewhere. Otemu
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:02am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

This one no even go school. all these razz babes way one oluku import from inside village come America! Na wa o.

Go get job! Nobody dey use clear eye post 51 times per day for NL. Abi you dey smoke gbana? I sure! See im eyes. Oju kokoro.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I teach every other summer for the love of it. I have my own business and so can make out my own schedule. But you? Dem don break your heart taya! even that your smelly toto, them don tear am finish with big rods. no wonder your dirty ass is at home posting 52 times per day.

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin  e don result to toto ooo? so na so u dey Bleep all d so called students wey u dey teach abi?get ready very soon them go cut off dat ur thing wey dey busy dey lick watery sperm tire grin

u keep repeating d same thing,52 times per day,how many times?na d only insult wey u sabi abi?all u men with tiny wily willy,ne mae say make devil swear for u?go meet the devil wey swear for u free from d swear of poverty and impotency,na ur type dey suffer from manliness dysfunction grin ,u r full of wasted sperms i swear
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

This one no even go school. all these razz babes way one oluku import from inside village come America! Na wa o.

[b]Go get job! Nobody dey use clear eye post 51 times per day for Nairaland. [/b]Abi you dey smoke gbana? I sure! See im eyes. Oju kokoro.

d same thing again?d guy no even get insult to throway give woman,i no wan find job abi na by force,leave me make i dey jobless,afterall i don beg u for food b4?u never feed ur self and ur upturned two inch manliness na woman u go fit feed? u r just busy going about and turning around like some evaporated senseless dunce
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin  e don result to toto ooo? so na so u dey Bleep all d so called students wey u dey teach abi?get ready very soon them go cut off that your thing wey dey busy dey lick watery sperm tire grin

u keep repeating d same thing,52 times per day,how many times?na d only insult wey u sabi abi?all u men with tiny wily willy,ne mae say make devil swear for u?go meet the devil wey swear for u free from d swear of poverty and impotency,na your type dey suffer from manliness dysfunction grin ,you're full of wasted sperms i swear

Watery sperm? See you wey dey beg me say you wan drink the watery sperm. Na your specialty be that now. You dey use am cook soup sef. mesmya the watery sperm drinker grin. I no go give you my own again, you don drink reach. Frustrated harlot  angry.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Watery sperm? See you wey dey beg me say you wan drink the watery sperm. Na your specialty be that now. You dey use am cook soup sef. mesmya the watery sperm drinker grin. I no go give you my own again, you don drink reach. Frustrated harlot  angry.

u don forget say na harlots dey make good wives dis days cool yes im one and im proud to be one,as long as i dont end up wt overgrazed milked cow like u,im ok grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:08am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

d same thing again?d guy no even get insult to throway give woman,i no wan find job abi na by force,leave me make i dey jobless,afterall i don beg u for food before?u never feed your self and your upturned two inch manliness na woman u go fit feed? you're just busy going about and turning around like some evaporated senseless dunce

Seriously, you need to get a job. I no wan read say one Naija husband dispatch another Naija woman to the land beyond beyond. If that monkey way dey work for your baboon ass to chop vex. Your case shall be read on the pages of the dailies. Go get job make dem no send you go six feet below. Agbaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Poem About Bad Boyfriends & Husbands / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.