Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,924 members, 7,876,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sarcasm - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcasm (13908 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

i will get a job after uve left the refugees camp in somalia grin useless child

You can't get a job. You've wasted your youth fooling around, getting pregnant, having babies, walking the streets, avoiding school. Now, who go hire you? Hisssssss  grin grin.
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 1:36am On Aug 29, 2008
He deserves INS on his ass and also the local cops for car theft
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:38am On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

He dedserves INS on his ass and also the local cops for car theft

There are lawyers that wil defend/protect him if she calls the INS.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You can't get a job. You've wasted your youth fooling around, getting pregnant, having babies, walking the streets, avoiding school. Now, who go hire you? Hisssssss  grin grin.

as long as my man can take care of me and my kids tell me wat else will i be looking for from yahoo yahoo little bois like u,trying to be useful wen we ll know dat they r worthless

but seriously oooo,no be thru ashewo work ur mama born u?she was one helluva bitch,u know we worked together grin
Re: Sarcasm by Sisikill: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2008
How do you expect a man who does not see anything wrong with a guy leaving his wife and her kids without transportation and money for 3 days, to see the hypocrisy in insulting a woman while telling her not to insult a man. Not because the man being insulted does not deserve it but because he is MAN. My God! I feel sorry for some people's wife.  sad
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2008
sistawoman kick d foolish man offf ur way joooo,and see road wella,hes not worth ur time
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:39am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

as long as my man can take care of me and my kids tell me what else will i be looking for from yahoo yahoo little bois like u,trying to be useful when we ll know that they r worthless

but seriously oooo,no be through ashewo work your mama born u?she was one helluva bitch,u know we worked together grin

You don insult my mother oooo! Better take back that comment before I vex  angry. I won't insult your mother.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2008
Sisikill:

How do you expect a man who does not see anything wrong with a guy leaving his wife and her kids without transportation and money for 3 days, to see the hypocrisy in insulting a woman while telling her not to insult a man. Not because the man being insulted does not deserve it but because he is MAN. My God! I feel sorry for some people's wife.  sad

my point exactly,richy thinks hes so smart but at d end of d day he makes no sense grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:41am On Aug 29, 2008
Sisikill:

Get the facts. mesmya started the insults. I pleaded with her several times to stop. She refused.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You don insult my mother oooo! Better take back that comment before I vex  angry. I won't insult your mother.
shes a family member isnt she?when u insulted my hubby u no know say na my family be that,uve not seen anything ,mesmya will give it to u as u want am wink
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Get the facts. mesmya started the insults. I pleaded with her several times to stop. She refused.

who started d insults?u quoted me by insulting me,and u r here playing d victim,even karmamod sef knew how it all started,uve been on my case since yesterday,i dey ignore u,but today mba grin
Re: Sarcasm by Sisikill: 1:42am On Aug 29, 2008
Okay, why am I feeling sorry for RichyBlack? I mean seriously, there's something about the way he is here trading insults with women that breaks my heart. I almost feel like crying and I'm sure I would be if I wasn't laughing so hard. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

shes a family member isnt she?when u insulted my hubby u no know say na my family be that,uve not seen anything ,kesmya will give it to u as u want am wink

You don't love your husband. You hate all men. I dare you to admit loving your husband. You no fit, not even on this forum. Your hatred for men has burnt you down to the marrow. Ashewo!
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 29, 2008
Sisikill:

Okay, why am I feeling sorry for RichyBlack? I mean seriously, there's something about the way he is here trading insults with women that breaks my heart. I almost feel like crying and I'm sure I would be if I wasn't laughing so hard. cheesy cheesy grin

and he says im jobless,ppls sisikill tell me how will u describe a man dat exchange words wt a woman on d net? grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:44am On Aug 29, 2008
Sisikill:

You don't have to feel sorry for me. I'm having fun with that dirty little LovePeddler - mesmya  wink
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You don't love your husband. You hate all men. I dare you to admit loving your husband.[b] You no fit, not even on this forum. [/b]Your hatred for men has burnt you down to the marrow. Ashewo!

shut up jooo,ode ,u dont even know me

d hatred i have for over used men like u reads all over d world,u lots are born from women who bitched her body for a few penny grin
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 1:45am On Aug 29, 2008
How do you expect a man who does not see anything wrong with a guy leaving his wife and her kids without transportation and money for 3 days, to see the hypocrisy in insulting a woman while telling her not to insult a man. Not because the man being insulted does not deserve it but because he is MAN. My God! I feel sorry for some people's wife

Seriously the dude is so creepy. When he's not supporting such sexist bullshit, he's the head chairman of men beating their wives.

all I can say is ALABAJO.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You don't have to feel sorry for me. I'm having fun with that dirty little LovePeddler - mesmya  wink

ur mama tot me,remember wink
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:46am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

and he says im jobless,ppls sisikill tell me how will u describe a man that exchange words wt a woman on d net? grin

Look at this nama ugwu awusa, aren't you one of the many bitter biatches that keep shouting "men and women are equal"? Fool. So, if I can insult a guy, why can't I insult you? Don't even bring that tired "we are the weaker sex" talk here. Zombie!
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:48am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

shut up jooo,ode ,u don't even know me

d hatred i have for over used men like u reads all over d world,u lots are born from women who bitched her body for a few penny grin

Okay, say after me grin "I love my husband".

There is no way you can even type that, talkless of saying it, because your fake love for your husband has vanished. Stop being angry, slut!
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Look at this nama ugwu awusa, aren't you one of the many bitter biatches that keep shouting "[b]men and women are equal"? [/b]Fool. So, if I can insult a guy, why can't I insult you? Don't even bring that tired "we are the weaker sex" talk here. Zombie!

uve gone mad?i dare u to show me a thread where i claimed to be a feminist

if u dont show me one thread or post then richy black u r d biggest well deserved imbeile seun has ever harboured

useless boi,cursed cow,over riped broke assed swine like u

show me the thread im waiting
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Okay, say after me grin "I love my husband".

There is no way you can even type that, talkless of saying it, because your fake love for your husband has vanished. Stop being angry, slut!

i will stop been angry only if your mama gives me my own share of d money she made wt her latest customer in our hotel wink
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:50am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

your mama tot me,remember wink

grin grin I will still leave your mom out of this.

The woman tried to raise you well, but you decided to LovePeddler around your slack pussy for the lowest bidder grin.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

grin grin I will still leave your mom out of this.

The woman tried to raise you well, but you decided to LovePeddler around your slack pussy for the lowest bidder grin.

yea she tried to raise me wll jare, cry but ever since i met urs,urs showed me d easiest way to make money,and dats prostitution,wat a mum u have grin
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:52am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

uve gone mad?i dare u to show me a thread where i claimed to be a feminist

if u don't show me one thread or post then richy black you're d biggest well deserved imbeile seun has ever harboured

useless boi,cursed cow,over riped broke assed swine like u

show me the thread im waiting

Nna, tell us how much you love your husband now? Mumu dey claim say im get husband. Husband you're not proud of.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Nna, tell us how much you love your husband now? Mumu dey claim say im get husband. Husband you're not proud of.

lmao see am e don change subject,see am all talk and no proof,show me d proof of my feminism and no change subject,show me richy-blacky-donkey-monkey,swine grin grin

show me proof,or forever hold ur typing odour
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:54am On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

yea she tried to raise me wll jare, cry but ever since i met urs,urs showed me d easiest way to make money,and that is prostitution,what a mum u have grin

You don't love your husband. I give you 12 months, that fake marriage will end. You'll be divorced, haggard, old, ugly, dirty and pathetic. Even your children will avoid the stench oozing from your orifices. Only God can have mercy on your soul, because no man will.
Re: Sarcasm by Sisikill: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Look at this nama ugwu awusa, aren't you one of the many bitter biatches that keep shouting "men and women are equal"? Fool. So, if I can insult a guy, why can't I insult you? Don't even bring that tired "we are the weaker sex" talk here. Zombie!

Eeeya, this is really sad oh! It's not about women being weaker sex, it's about respecting yourself now. I have this image of you in central market, tying your agabada very well, tapping your feet on the ground and clapping while shouting insults.  embarassed

How will eyes see it or ears hear it that a baale ile is outside trading insults up and down with women,  Baale ile is what the call it fa, not omode Ile.  embarassed  embarassed
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 1:56am On Aug 29, 2008
Sisikill:

Eeeya, this is really sad oh! It's not about women being weaker sex, it's about respecting yourself now. I have this image of you in central market, tying your agabada very well, tapping your feet on the ground and clapping while shouting insults. embarassed

How will eyes see it or ears hear it that a baale ile is outside trading insults up and down with women, Baale ile is what the call it fa, not omode Ile. embarassed embarassed

I'm having fun with the village LovePeddler. She's itching, I'm helping her scratch the itch - with a ten foot pole!

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

You don't love your husband. I give you 12 months, that fake marriage will end. You'll be divorced, haggard, old, ugly, dirty and pathetic. Even your children will avoid the stench oozing from your orifices. Only God can have mercy on your soul, because no man will.
even if i divorce my hubby now,i go still pass road wella ,unlike them ur sister,otola ka nne a,wey don dey reach 45 and menopause wt no child or man grin  even ur replies sef don dey too childish,comon richy be a more mature in ur posts

show me proof of my feminsm,im waiting

bunch of lunatics grin
Re: Sarcasm by NegroNtns(m): 1:56am On Aug 29, 2008
hmmm,  cool

Richy, come on click to another room, ; politics, religion, culture, , somewhere,   Abandon this and let it go,   mesmya is a woman.  Nna, let it go, it would be different if you were faced off with a man.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 29, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I'm having fun with the village LovePeddler. She's itching, I'm helping her scratch the itch - with a ten foot pole!

as long as i dont end up in somalia as a LovePeddler like d females in ur families im ok wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport For Non-nigerian Spouse. / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / Belated Wooing Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.