Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,421 members, 7,974,722 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:16 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (301126 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 2:29am On Jun 20, 2007
Na maga. He's succumbed to JM's mind games even before the league's commencement.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 2:31am On Jun 20, 2007
@ razor you sure say cappelo no dey use style eye job?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 3:11am On Jun 22, 2007
Damose:

Guys, read for yourself what this clown said.

He said: "I am already thinking about the game. That is where I will make my mark. I want to show Chelsea that buying me has been a great move by Manchester United."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=44333

E dey pain una?

Y JM no sabi tame im mouth sef?Na wa oh
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 4:51am On Jun 22, 2007
CHELSEA, always on my mind
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 7:45am On Jun 22, 2007
9ja4eva as your coach old so, he no sabi teach him pikin how not to succumb abi
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2007
Im no dey miss im dog sha
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2007
http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=45824

What do you think guys?
And what do they mean by he's tied up for the champions league because he has already played for porto.  The date of the publication is supposed to be June 23, 2007.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2007
That's a very old story. Ignore the date.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:27am On Jun 24, 2007
Blue ruled
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2007
[size=14pt]Blues close on Alex the Duck[/size]

Brazilian sensation Alexandre Pato is understood to be on the verge of joining Chelsea.

Chelsea have been fairly quiet in the transfer market this summer but reports suggest they could tie up an £18million move for Pato in the next few days.

The 17-year-old - nicknamed Alex the Duck - has produced some sparkling performances for Internacional in recent months and is tipped to become the next big thing in Brazil.

The likes of Benfica and Milan have been linked with Pato but Chelsea are keen to snap him up quickly.

They were initially expected to watch Pato in action at the upcoming Under 20 World Cup before deciding whether to bring him in.

But Chelsea also fear he could attract more interest with a good showing at the youth competition in Canada, and Pato's agent claims a move is imminent.

"A deal is almost done," Gilmat Veloz said in the News of the World.

Reports claim Chelsea have agreed to let Pato stay with Internacional until the end of the Brazilian season in December.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=473589&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Blues+close+on+Alex+the+Duck
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2007
Looks like we are not yet through with the transfer market.

Anyway, seems the guy won't be coming till January.

I don't know the guy though, never heard of him.

Does anyone know this chap? We are paying 18 m pounds for him (more than Henry's purchase fee grin ).
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2007
As we were thought, everyday should be started by a prayer to our dear Father and this one is sent on behalf of my beloved Chelsea FC after seeing the breaking news from Arsenal TV over the weekend -

Our Father
Who hath in heaven
Increase our status in this game
Let our domination come
Thy will be done in chelsea
as it has just been in ManU
Give us this season the Champions League and the Premiership
And forgive us our missed chances
as we forgave Graham Poll and Gallas who trespassed against us
Lead us not into excessive spending
but deliver us from Barca as you did from Arsenal
For ours is Mourinho
His mind games and our money
Forever and ever
Amen
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2007
Somze, I love you so much! kiss grin grin

AMEN!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2007
Somze, you dey craze o. grin grin

I love your creativity and sense of humour. kiss
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2007
Somze,

Please don't let me get sacked because of laughing o

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2007
wow shocked

somze i love that, tongue

I will say amen and amen,

I urge every true blue to say that every morning, cos dominance is my prayer this coming season.

thy will be done in Chelsea wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2007
I try grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
@somze

you must be one of a kind.

@
£18m for who? He better be the revelation of the century. Not? We have just opened up another haters' forum.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hey guys.

'Sharing a video of the guy I was talking about ROYSTON DRENTHE

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070622020530AAZF2II

What do y'all think?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2007
Money need not be wasted
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2007
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2007
Now people

Who exactly is in charge at Chelsea Cause i doubt anyone knows Does Maureen even know?

Is it Roman A (well its his club and his money)
Or Peter Kenyon
or Bruce Buck
or Frank A
or could it be this new guy Mr. Grant
or Jose Maureen is in charge undecided

Wow!! you Chelsea guys love to do stuff in an amazing fashion, who would think that "Too many cooks will not spoil this brew!!" grin grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2007
@loyika

Why don't you mind your own business and think of how you will replace your striker (Henry). Well if it may interest you, I can loan Ben Sahar to you for 2 years and you will pay 100million pounds.

N.B
If you can afford it. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2007
@Loyiks

You better go and start 21 days fasting.

You guys have more than enough problem at the moment.

Go and sort it out. grin

JM is in charge and he is CURRENTLY "Bigger" than the club himself.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2007
Loyika, this is something that should interest you tongue : -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007290226,00.html
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2007
Problems

Ok oh!! Watch how Arsenal handle the "so called problems" in the space of a months time before the season starts, where as yours is just starting grin

Oh well as you say; "Maureen is BIGGER THAN YOUR CLUB" grin grin

Thank God you realise that your club is small grin grin (Your words not mine).

Anyway, good luck with trying to keep all the "Chefs" happy.

cool GOONER 89

p.s. Razorr i don't do the "SUN" tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2007
@Loyika

A dog that is destined to be lost,will never pay attention to the hunter's call.
Follow the advice given to you by Akolawole.

Word of advice
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by loyika(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2007
I didn't know you were a dog

Is Akola your Master

cool GOONER 89
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2007
Loyika, that news is not only in the Sun, it's everywhere. Check the Daily Star and other sites.  tongue  I heard Barca is closing in on Wenger and that's why your bosses are panicking.  grin  

I also heard that Real and Barca are about to start bidding for Fabregas.  tongue

My point is, mind your stew and we'll mind ours!  tongue   tongue

@Blues

A part of me wants Jose to resign. Maybe if he resigns and we struggle for a few seasons, Jose would be vindicated. I'm personally pissed of at the treatment he is getting from the Chelsea board.  angry   angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2007
Let Jose go to Barca, since they want to sack Rijkaard, so that the gunners can keep Wenger. tongue Then Rijkaard can come to Chelsea. Let's see what happens then. That way, we would know who's a coach and who's a COACHangry   angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2007
loyika:

I didn't know you were a dog

Is Akola your Master

cool GOONER 89

Akolawole is the one of the leader of Chelsea's Trend in Nairaland.
We Chelsea's fan are loyal and humble just like our players
And the arsenal rude,and always fighting

Like players, like Fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.