Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (298189 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2007
@ Akolawole

If una like make una field 27 players,it aint gon' matta.D fact is We won the title even with Drogba's 30plus goals and I daresay its gonna be a repeat perfomance.Even new jersey no go do nuthin.ok!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2007
[size=14pt]PRAISE THE LORD! BEN HAIM IS NOW A CHELSEA PLAYER![/size]   grin   grin

Chelsea have completed the capture of Bolton defender Tal Ben Haim on a free transfer.

Ben Haim has put pen-to-paper on a four-year deal with Jose Mourinho's men after passing a medical at Stamford Bridge on Thursday.

The Israel international saw out his contract with The Trotters and has now finally completed a long-awaited move to The Blues.

Chelsea were keen to land the former Maccabi Tel Aviv man in the January transfer window but the switch collapsed.

Sammy Lee had hoped to hold onto Ben Haim for his first full season in charge of Bolton but the versatile stopper has opted for pastures new.

Former manager Sam Allardyce also wanted the 25-year-old but admitted defeat after learning he was in West London for talks.

Ben Haim has now wrapped up his transfer to Chelsea and has committed to the club on a contract until June 2011.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=472011&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=BLUES+BAG+BEN+HAIM&channel=football_home&

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2007
Wow, this is our third player on free transfer! grin

I love Chelsea! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
Yes my dream is now coming to reality,
Chelsea will now play with two complete squad
Then, there will be no excuse for injury.

Keep the flag flying guys
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2007
Click to check his STATISTIC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal_Ben_Haim

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hugoboi:

@ Akolawole

If una like make una field 27 players,it aint gon' matta.D fact is We won the title even with Drogba's 30plus goals and I daresay its going to be a repeat perfomance.Even new jersey no go do nuthin.ok!

are u on 'shrooms
how would you relate that post to what is being discussed here, now ?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nnenneigbo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
no shame
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2007
I remember his erratic early days @ bolton and am reminded of Boulharouz . . . So u guys coveted him this much? Interesting!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by tng(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2007
Hi guys.Am happy about the new signing but even if he came on a free, he would be receiving 60,000 pounds a week compared to the 5,000 he was receiving at bolton.Abeg, is he dat good?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2007
tng:

Hi guys.Am happy about the new signing but even if he came on a free, he would be receiving 60,000 pounds a week compared to the 5,000 he was receiving at bolton.Abeg, is he that good?

You know Roman Abrahmovich always want Chelsea to be the most successful club. Their players won't be as poor as a church rat, or arsenal's players lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2007
Guys, there are rumours that Ricardo Quaresma is going to sign for Chelsea soon.

Has anyone heard anything like this?  shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2007
RUMOUR grin
JM said he wn't buy any player only free transfer
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by kitaun(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2007
Links pls!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2007
Razorr, i dont know where u get your rumours from oh, but i doubt if we would make any super buys. Lets see sha.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2007
It's obvious that we are not going to spend money in signing players this season. I guess when the transfer window closes we will be given an award for the best transfer deals of the season. As for Ben Haim, He is a good signing,because we now have a player that can play both as a central defender and right back. Boularouz can leave and maybe Geremi too.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2007
[size=14pt]Dirty Cheating Premiership Scum Named[/size]

Or at least that was what we were expecting given the hype surrounding Lord Stevens’ ‘Bung’ inquiry. But the results have been entirely unspectacular, bereft of scandal and, quite frankly, a bit boring.

Chelsea, Newcastle, Bolton, Middlesbrough and Portsmouth have all been named, and the clubs are all now expected to face further investigation by the Football Association.

Newcastle’s signings of Emre, Jean-Alain Boumsong, Amdy Faye and Albert Luque, Bolton’s purchases of Ali Al-Habsi, Tal Ben Haim, Blessing Kaku and Julio Correia, Portsmouth’s transfers for Collins Mbesuma, Benjani Mwaruwari and Aliou Cisse and Middlesbrough’s deals for Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Fabio Rochemback have all been identified.

Premiership runners-up Chelsea have also been named, with the signings of Didier Drogba, Petr Cech and Michael Essien causing Stevens some concern.

Agents seem to be the primary targets of any accusations of dodgy payments. But we can’t help but feel this whole thing will end in a few wrist slaps and maybe a couple of inconsequential fines. There’s been no serious allegations thus far and it seems like the best they can do is to say that certain transfers “concern” Lord Stevens. That’s it? No outrage? No finger pointing? No billions of pounds in illegal payments made to terrorist groups in the Middle East?

Hooray.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2007/06/15/dirty-cheating-premiership-scum-named/2346.html

Did I hear someone laugh?  grin   grin   grin

Scum is at it again!  grin   grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2007
Say what you want to say, all I know is that J.M said he won't spend a dime to buy player, and he will make a [b]history by being the first coach to win a trophy without buying a player.[/b]Beside, players are rushing to join chelsea, who no like better thing? grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2007
. embarassed :-x
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by 9ja4eva: 12:49am On Jun 16, 2007
Razorr:

Guys, there are rumours that Ricardo Quaresma is going to sign for Chelsea soon.

Has anyone heard anything like this? shocked

Where did d rumors come from?Dreams
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2007
i love my CLUB,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ollylord: 3:33am On Jun 16, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] 80percent of blue or wat do you call it knows nothing about football,i dont blame them all is because they just started watching football,so what do you xpect infants to know about football, smiley wink[img][/img] arsenal 4lif.jolly
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2007
Some posts fall well short of disappointing.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2007
Abi o!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2007
Whats up with Gudjonsen? Cant he go to italy or something? Why must it be Manure? That man should just respect himself abeg, i dont want to hate him.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2007
maybe he thinks he understands English game more than any other league

U know he could not make his mark in Li liga
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
then he should come to chelsea, how can he go to our rivals Manure. And need i mention that they already have an excellent squad?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
I don't want him back in chelsea, am ok with the current striking force

Shevy

Pizzaro

Drogba

Kalou

what else tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2007
God forbid. You shall not eat your faeces and drink your urine.
What do we need him for? If we need a support for Drogba, we can go for keane
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2007
i love chelsea, am i on the right thread
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2007
ya man u are on the right thread

Blue and love are the same, so u much love blue (chelsea) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2007
Whata question
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by ayefele200(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2007
yes, i think BLUE is goin for triple this season, chai, i love my club

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.