Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,735 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (301129 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Somze & Wormedup

I am tired of him o.

One of these days, i will beg the big boys to help in explaining what those money means.

Personal terms, Free transfers, Buy-out clauseet al.

I mean Kitaun, Loyiks,Manu4life etc
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2007
mustay,

that's too low, some said 95 .
a lot of people thinks it's a sticky on A+ ! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
i never claimed he was a saint man
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by somze(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
New Rumours (seems its the season for these things). New Juve and ex-Chelsea Manager Ranieri will bid for Lampard.
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2168866,00.html

I'm tired of all this lampard rumours. How much does this guy actually want. Rumours say he rejected 140,000 pounds a week offer. Football and greed! Anyway we have no one to replace him so need i say he's going no where, atleast for now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
It's not a rumour Somze. It's the truth.

Ranieri wants him in Juve, but he is not going anywhere.

Lampard is not stupid. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2007
Raneira wants him at Juve to do what?

fat boy cant even play well now grin  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
Mukina. angry angry angry Don't let me get my cane o.

Do you know that Steve Gerrard is heavier than Frank? angry Frank is not fat.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2007
fat boy frank needs to visit the gym tongue

no wonder his shots go off target ,he's too fuuuuuuuaaaaaaat grin

why not advise him to change his diet tongue

pls he should just stay in England .If he goes to Italy he will just embarass himself more embarassed grin

fatboy Frank lamps grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
Razorr:

Mukina. angry angry angry Don't let me get my cane o.

Do you know that Steve Gerrard is heavier than Frank? angry Frank is not fat.

Dont't mind him, he seem to forget that Lamps is the midfielder with the highest goal record in England. Trash him very well
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
dason4life:

Dont't mind him, he seem to forget that Lamps is the midfielder with the highest goal record in England. Trash him very well

shocked my guy my status cleary states F where you comot the M grin

i am female o

Lamps is fat . .thats why he's been booed .dont get me started on him o . you'll run grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
Mukina, their medical statistics have proven that Gerrard is fatter than Frank, so sharrap before I dash you something! angry angry
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2007
oya dash me something grin medical dey lie abegii lamps is fat .my eyes do not lie grin

lamps is fat . .fat fat fat

let me go search for his fat  pics grin  grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
You won't find any fat pics, but please find me some of his nude pics! tongue grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ Mukina2

Lampard remains the best after Beckham,imagine
last 2 seasons he scored 15 goals for chelsea
Last season he scored 20 goals and this season he scored 22.
Pls give me some record about Gerrard
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by mukina2: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
dason4life:

@ Mukina2

Lampard remains the best after Beckham,imagine
last 2 seasons he scored 15 goals for chelsea
Last season he scored 20 goals and this season he scored 22.
Please give me some record about Gerrard

oya all this na tory grin grin

i am not talking of past glory am talking of now bros grin
lamps is fat .he better stay in England angry grin

@ razorr

nude pics .? nah gerr away derry mind tongue grin

i was about to post a fat boy pic . bvut i'll save it for later .
so it would be the first thing you'll see when you log in tomorrow grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2007
@God

Please give us an injury-free season.

We dont need any high profile players.

God, have mercy (Amen)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2007
maybe you do. . . its funny how players begin to sound funny after they have a really good season, Drogba was talking about if chelsea don't 'match his ambitions' that he may have to move elsewhere, that he has dreams of playing in another league before hanging up his boots like Spain or Italy.

maybe Drog wants his pal Malouda over to show that chelsea have 'ambition'

you can imagine if it was Henry that said the same thing, it wdve been splashed across the whole world.

Maureen has been pretty silent this transfer season, even the players that have come, I haven't exactly heard about Jose's involvement, or are they Kenyon's buys again?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:04am On Jun 13, 2007
As long Jose is in Chelsea, Drogba is going nowhere, they are both inseparable(at least for now grin)

DD is always saying he intend to try another league but in FUTURE.

Malouda is one of Drogba's best friendS.

DD want Arjen to be sold to pave way for his friend Malouda.

JM's problem is African cup of Nations, how he wish the players don't go!

He want to offload 3 players but Nations cup is his biggest worry.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2007
in future? DD is 29, he doesn't have too many years left, like he said, this is a crucial turning point in his career, to stay or to go somewhere else.

anyways, I think he's just talking, since no one is trying to buy him or speculate, he is feeling left out of the limelight grin

well for nations cup the worries are mikel, essien and DD very important plaeyers, but I think he can make it through, as long as there are no bad injuries
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 2:20am On Jun 13, 2007
DD just signed a 4 years contract few months ago at £100k a week so is close friends like Essien and Ricardo.

The story may not be true.

How many football clubs can afford to buy him out of that contract?

I think Chelsea will be in serious trouble because of that competition. FIFA rules allow the teams to release the players ealier plus 3 weeks in the competition plus another 2 weeks ti visit their girlfriends and maybe injury to cater for.

The worst part of it is the countries involved are Ivory coast, Nigeria,Cameroun and Ghana who are likely to be in the final
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by debosky(m): 2:23am On Jun 13, 2007
well he will just have to ensure that they keep fit and rotate his squad a lot so that even the back ups wont be rusty so the whole team can contribute.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2007
drogba should feel free to go !
i hate it when peeps get swell heads angry
i really want to go with debo on DD feeling left out, else he can be sold for 2m for all i care!
lamps, JT and any other persons who feel XXL in the team should move !
given, DD was hot last season but that doesn't give him the rights to rant !
why is essien silent then

how i wish JM had a free-to-rule license like Arsene and SAF; then they either shut up and play footie or be a big name and worm the bench!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2007
@Wormedup

Did you believe that story?

JT and Lamps are on £118k a week. They were offered £120k but they intend to get £130k like Sheva and Ballacks

Even though they give more than the twosome but still dont have the status of Sheva-Ballack beside their Englishness.

In my opinion, Essien should be crying for £130k as well.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Damose(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2007
Drogba is just making fun of himself, he is not going he may go in future but not now that he had signed another years with JM.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2007
@Debo and Wormedup

Drogba that i know cannot even construct this english.

“It would be a big disappointment if I never manage to play for teams that I dream of playing for. That would be terribly frustrating.

“Spain and Italy attract me a lot and, although I am a long way from saying farewell to Chelsea, you never know what can happen.”

Drogba has concerns over the club’s ambition following rows between owner Roman Abramovich and boss Jose Mourinho.

He added: “If I think the club lacks ambition, then it is sure I will not stay too long. I’m 29 and I don’t have much time to lose.

“I believed in being loyal to a stable club. But it is clear that, in such matters, players don’t control anything.”
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Akolawole(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2007
And today, this is what Sun Newspaper claimed he says:

And i know DD is in Ivory coast

“It would be good to be a little more flamboyant and daring.

“We were too careful, too sensible last season. This team needs to be a bit wilder.

“I have had Mourinho on the phone several times since the end of the Premiership and he is all psyched up.

“That is when he is at his best, when he has the feeling the whole world is against him. He is a winner who adores difficulty. It stimulates him.”

Drogba admitted he needs to set himself new challenges, whether he is at Chelsea or elsewhere.

The Ivory Coast ace said: “I need to be afraid, to feel I’m in danger.

“That is why, perhaps, the arrival of Shevchenko did me good last season. I love competition too much to accept nodding off.”

Did DD, Gallas and Makalele knows the english meaning of flamboyant?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2007
akola,

i'm not saying the story is true, that's just how i feel.
do u think barca will pay lamps 130k a week if he was signed right now ? i think not.
sheva and ballack's paychecks were based on their status on signing. i strongly stand on my word by saying, we are the club that will agree to pay 130k (even 120k) a week to JT and lamps with present evaluations ! *real madrid might but unfortunately, they aren't lookin JT and lamps way.
if the duo should get 120k then essien should rightfully earn 190k minimum !
there are a lot of people out there ready to play good footie for far less checks.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Razorr(f): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2007
@ Wormedup

WORD! cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2007
Hello Razorr
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2007
Na wa o Drogba to know the meaning of Flamboyant or na press modify ya cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
See you. D guy's educated. No be like your naija eagles wey go dey tabon 4 interview. You know- that's what they always say
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by danniecool(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2007
I agree with u, but he is now too proud for my liking sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.