Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,922 members, 7,924,892 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (296374 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by seunbballo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
They are worse than barbarians!!! I wouldn't call them anything better than a Dwarf!! They make too much noise about their team. Just play the game and get a result for your team rather than competing with the fans of other clubs. They do the same here in London-more worse. I almost punched a passer-by while walking on the street before he pleaded. He saw me put on a CHELSEA face cap and he chanted saying: You Pussy Holes.
He was lucky!!!
If any ARSENAL fan has problems with CHELSEA club, they should settle it when playing in the stadium with CHELSEA home or away. And chant whatever insult of bullshit they wanna say.
But when u are out of the stadium, its all over, put your hatred in your pocket and wait for another tie with CHELSEA. Rather than provoking fans or people who just wear CHELSEA's Merchandise for fun.

Be Very Careful-Gunners Fans(Its only a Game)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by slimnike(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2008
Drogba should shut up and leave if he wants to. After all we have someone that can step in his shoes. Nicolas, wink wink wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Mustay(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
slimnike:

Drogba should shut up and leave if he wants to. After all we have someone that can step in his shoes. Nicolas, wink wink wink

i concur.

I've loffed him very much here but if it seems hez getting fed up, it's never wise to let prevent such a player from leaving
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
here we go!

match abt 2 start
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2008
Common CHelseaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2008
anelka up front. this is gon' be something

SWP is down. hope nt serious. why are we being booed
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2008
we are out playing the host there. there should be something out of it.

fouls all over the place on the blues.

free kick and a slight miss by ballack
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2008
Pizarro is put in for SWP. goodness! not the pizza.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2008
half time 0-0. not a good score line at this time
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2008
We need to score. It's not enough for us to have all the possesion.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by toba1909(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
nateevs:

We need to score. It's not enough for us to have all the possesion.

Lol'
the goal is coming
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2008
I am not seeing anything up front from our guys out there
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2008
Goaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllll

Pizzarooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2008
aout time Pizza boy! abt time!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
Bloody hell!!!!

What is wrong? ManU and Arsenal were ahead in their matches. It would have been absolutely suicidal not to score.

Now Sidwell is coming on. I hope he doesn't give them a goal. !!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2008
lol.

game almost over. we done it I guess
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2008
Wat would have happened if we did not win? Heaven knows these Arse guys will be here ranting about how they told us they will be back and we will be lost.

Thanks Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2008
yeah I guess we know that. meanwhile we taught them how to play with birmingham. we beat them home and away.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nazzyon(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2008
Happy for you guys
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2008
cabali:

yeah I guess we know that. meanwhile we taught them how to play with birmingham. we beat them home and away.

True talk bros.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by cabali(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2008
Next up, we are host 2 reading. shouldn't be that complicated. I hope the ass and manure drop points then.

meanwhile any news on my boy SWP?

I guess there would've been more questions asked by anelka if he played the game yesterday.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Chukacarlo(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2008
I am a true fan of chelsea football club.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Biliamin(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2008
blues for ever
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by Emad(f): 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
i go where ever they go , and that is to the field, and from there to the victory table

BLUE 4 Life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by oell(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2008
Blue is the Colour
Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 1
Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 2
Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by A40(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
What is wrong with you Chelsea fans sef? You guys are big time hooligans where i was watching the game everywhere was peaceful till you guys scored
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by bibiking1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2008
this is Sylvester and the colour has been blue for like 9 years now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2008
A-40:

What is wrong with you Chelsea fans sef? You guys are big time hooligans where i was watching the game everywhere was peaceful till you guys scored

He's back.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
About an hour and half to go. With the squad almost completely depleted of players grant might have to resort to playing sidwell which will annoy me so much.

SWP is injured, though grant says he might feature. . . if he does I don't expect the best of performances from him. Joe is carrying an injury as well and might not perform well.

This might be just the time to play Sinclair in the 3-man up front and play belletti or ivanovic in midfield. Sounds crazy. . . but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I hope we go into tonight's match looking sharp and strong. Scoring a goal will almost put qualification out of the reach of everton since they need 3 goals to qualify. Having said that, I will hope we score twice so that we can completely seal the victory and head for the final.

I looking forward to a good match. Common Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2008
The team list is out and what a shocker!!!!

Ballack is absent and not just that he was not on the bench. Sidwell starts. Umhhhhhhhhhhh. I just hope this is one of those days when you give Sidwell a chance and makes good use of it. . . if not it's a disaster using sidwell.

I hope Anelka works them, I will expect repeat magic from SWP but he's injured and may not play well.

team list

Cech
Belletii
RC
Alex
Bridge
Sidwell
SWP
Maka
Joe
Malouda
Anelka.

Common Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
It's about to kick off.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
My lord. . . Sidwell is such a poor player.

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (432)

Manchester City Fan Thread!! / Official Juventus Fan Thread: Followers Of The Old Lady: (l'bianconeri) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.