Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (522529 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hustler(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Hustler

don't get it twisted. . . .its me KITAUN

in a cafe right now. . .I unknowingly used a Nler's page to reply

Nlers plenty o shocked

hahahaa @ Kit

Watta gwanSo u r Mc Omo nowY is everybody changin their id's in here Abi una don commit??

Thanks for the credit to our backline although i must confess my heart nearly fall comot when Adebayor hit the crossbar and ppl have been quick to criticize him.Is it easy??The guy was scared.

The game at San Siro will be highly entertaining and i'm sure there will be goals there.I think it's gonna end 4-2 in Milan's favour tho. If Arsenal attempt to play end to end with Milan they will suffer.If they keep it tactical and sit back and try to hit us on the break, we might suffer,

But Arsenal will pour forward.Hopefully they will leave spaces for Ka-Pato to wreck havoc,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kenosky: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
[size=13pt]I'm a gunner but i gat £20 on Milan that Arsenal wont be smiling come 4th March. Lets face the truth, i guess d league is enough consolation for us this season (Manchester United dey pursue o, 5 points is nothing)[/size]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
kenosky:

[size=13pt]I'm a gunner but i gat £20 on Milan that Arsenal wont be smiling come 4th March. Lets face the truth, i guess d league is enough consolation for us this season (Manchester United dey pursue o, 5 points is nothing)[/size]

Do we ask you to proclaim yourself an ARSENAL fan?
Bloody Arrow tongue tongue tongue tongue
Come March 4 @ San Siro,
we'll draw or win.
History start somewhere and someday!!! wink
If Arsenal draw or win,
then get yourself hang onto a tree cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Hustler

no be my fault o ! na Seun dey show himself o grin

kenosky:

what is the essence of ur being a gunner ? undecided waste ! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2008
Abeg make una allow the chap express himself.Given the fact that he's a Gunner,I'm surprised that he recognises the hopelessness of their situation.Chances for Arsenal look virtually non existent in the Champs League and with United in hot pursuit in the league is enough to give any true gunner nightmares.Anyway come March 4,we'l all see how the cookie will crumble.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hugoboi:

Abeg make una allow the chap express himself.Given the fact that he's a Gunner,I'm surprised that he recognises the hopelessness of their situation.Chances for Arsenal look virtually non existent in the Champs League and with United in hot pursuit in the league is enough to give any true gunner nightmares.Anyway come March 4,we'l all see how the cookie will crumble.

Yea right,he's a gunner,just as the president of Nigeria is Benazir Bhutto
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
All ye wet blankets that have those little smirks on your faces now just because we drew with milan @ the Emirates when you are not milan fans,careful oo make una no go get heart attack by March 4 cos I just have this gut feeling somehow,we will make history and go through @ the expense of milan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2008
Insert Quote
All ye wet blankets that have those little smirks on your faces now just because we drew with milan @ the Emirates when you are not milan fans,careful oo make una no go get heart attack by March 4 because I just have this gut feeling somehow,we will make history and go through @ the expense of milan

Dream On brother>>.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2008
Watch me
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
Voyeurism is such a pathetically terrible habit,see as u no gree sleep,sake of say u dey peep through our window.Get a life
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Hugoboi(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
** ignores shitty remark from an obviously retarded geek **
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hugoboi:

This explain who you are,
Get yourself killed,cos we drew yesterday @ Emirate,
against Milan.
Rigmarole about @ dis tym of the day,
Crap!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 5:11am On Feb 22, 2008
Are we still talking about Arsenal's hopes?

Did anyone see Ancelotti after the game?
He was so happy after the draw at the Emirates. Cameras zoomed into his face when the referee blew the whistle. He was all smiles. He knew 80 percent of the job was done. Gettin a draw in a foreign land. . .and dragging Arsenal to the Fortress. . . grin

Heard some Gooners saying. . .we scored 5 at San Siro once we can do it again, , ,yeah rite.
That was against Inter wit Henry playing the game of his life. . .

This is wat is goin to happen. .
Milan is going to assign Gattuso to render Fab4 handicapped. They would frustrate Arsenal to watever lenght they can. .
'cmon, its SanSiro we are talking about here. Even referees are scared of the great Milano. . grin grin grin

I see a 1-0 win for Milan. . .and that wraps wit. . . nicely cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2008
Jk,
after three traumatising defeats against milan in ur last four games its obvious ur suffering from an inferiority complex grin
since when did san siro become a "fortress"? I've lost count of the number of times theyve lost/drawn there.
Gattuso render fab4 handicapped?U mean like he did in the first leg?
I'm having a laugh grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2008
what baffles me abt gunner hater are that they never cease to get off our case. b4 the league, they said we r dropping to uefa we topped gthe league so many times for so long. they said till xmas but we still topped the league. then after xmas, they said we'll drop but we r still topping the league. there is one fact that i want u all to knw, this league belongs to us. what happened to us some years ago will never happen this time around.

the fact that milan drew at the emirates doesnt mean anything, a goal for us at the san siro will definitely change alot of things.

gattuso caging fabregas? where was he at the emirates? my only concern is ADE. he wasnt up to the milan defence and i hope with the inclusion of rosicky and pacy players in our team, we'll qualify. against all odds we went to The Bernabeu and won 2 champion's league ago so why can we win or secure a score draw at the san siro?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2008
@ Ritchboy.
I am also having a laugh.
I can't remember any Milan player(except the defence line) that played above average on wednesday and they were all present, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka(did he play ),boy Pato,etc
The duel is a few days away.
Ask me why Ancelotti was smiling??
Come on, any manager would smile at having survived Arsenal's onslaught, at least till another fornight.
My dear, he would be back to the drawing board as we speak, after the first league, I am sure he has changed his mind about THE ARSENAL.
For now, Birmingham comes next on saturday, and we must win!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2008
Hugoboi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,why are you so pissed pervert?How did you expect to be treated when I caught you red-handed peeping through my keyhole,you shameless Viewer.Did I hear you say retarded,yea you're retarded,no doubt.What with what you have as your signature text,it's not hard to eveluate your mindset.
NEWSFLASH;read your signature text again and seek the help of a shrink or priest,but whatever you do,please seek help and stay away from sane society
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2008
justkunmi:

Did anyone see Ancelotti after the game?
He was so happy after the draw at the Emirates. Cameras zoomed into his face when the referee blew the whistle. He was all smiles. He knew 80 percent of the job was done.

no, he knew 80 percent of the job was not done,

its gonna be tough but we'll give them the fight of their lives,

the score, 2:2

arsenal qualifies,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PoDeep(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2008
Man, gunners will be real busy b4 SanSiro's match o.
Birmingham on saturday & AstonVilla the following saturday! B4 meeting the bloody italians on tuesday!
Anyhow sha, b'ham & a'villa will suffer at wenger's feet cos even the Holy Bible don talk am: Ikú l'èrè è$è! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PoDeep(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2008
Man, gunners will be real busy b4 SanSiro's match o.
Birmingham on saturday & AstonVilla the following saturday! B4 meeting the bloody italians on tuesday!
Anyhow sha, b'ham & a'villa will suffer at wenger's feet cos even the Holy Bible don talk am: Ikú l'èrè è$è! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2008
It gives me great joy to come to this thread and hear Arsenal fans talking with so much faith. It's a pity sha.
You people were very lucky with AC, your worst is coming.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by metro(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
j-girl:

It gives me great joy to come to this thread and hear Arsenal fans talking with so much faith. It's a pity sha.
You people were very lucky with AC, your worst is coming.

guess de dont know wut de are into for na until d get to the san siro and get the spankin of there life. cos if wit haf fit players we cud achif a draw at the emirate den with full fit pato kaka seedof and pirlor doom will be arse anal's case grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
Does anyone remember 2006?

1-0 against Real Madrid at the Bernebeu, 0-0 at Highbury  cool

On their way to the title in 2006, Barca drew 0-0 at Camp Nou and won 1-0 at the San Siro  cool

Trust me folks. . . this is FAR from over.

Gunner 1915  cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by deola1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
God don catch una, Na old papa dey for Milan Defense. If Henry dey he fit trouble the defense with his strength but oooobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Sansiro score should 8-0 in favour of the better team Milan. They defeated Man u there 3-0 last season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by JUNIT1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2008
tell them deboski, arsenal no dy carry last
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by metro(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
deola1:

God don catch una, Na old papa dey for Milan Defense. If Henry dey he fit trouble the defense with his strength but oooobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Sansiro score should 8-0 in favour of the better team Milan. They defeated Man u there 3-0 last season.

maybe de av 4gotten so soon cool cool

J UNIT:

tell them deboski, arsenal no dy carry last

or copurse not afterall EPL de dere but 4 UCL una end don come grin grin wink wink cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hey GOONERS,Wazzuuuuup,hope y'all had a good week(never mind the draw with Milan that is making those scummies rant endlessly over a matter that neither concerns them nor their ancestors)
Anyway,Birmingham beckons,I wager we will come out with max points as the EPL comes closer to our grasp.
I wish all GOONERS a blessed weekend.We will keep MAKING THEM LOOK
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
Kolo and Eboue are out for the trip to Birmingham,but anytime I see an Arsenal squad with Adebayor and the master dribbler himself Hleb,I'm usually sure of a wonderful and victorious Gunners game.
Almunia is back too
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
Gooners cool

Whats happening, its been a while since i posted anything worthwhile on our thread sad I spend more time on the Scummy thread nowadays  embarassed having unnecessary arguements over basically nothing embarassed

But i am back to focusing on my team as we go down the last laps of the league cool

Where do we stand right now Well we are in a good position, but its very tricky, as we have a thin squad and need to have lady luck on our side.

Anyway, the good news is that Toure won't be out for as long as once thought, so there is hopefully going to be cover soonest for Senderos (where is Johan D ). Also Rozzi and "The Perse"  cool should be back soon (hopefully RVP will get a run out tomorrow or at least against Villa undecided). We really miss the goal threat of RVP, and to a large extent Mozart (Rosicky), especially in the area of shots from  outside the box. Hope when they comeback, they don't get injured anymore, till the season wraps up lipsrsealed FINGERS CROSED EVERYONE!!

Hey!! Something else to ponder; Does Almunia take back the keeper slot, or does Crazy Jens maintain undecided, as this will surely be his last season for the club. For the past 5 games, he has been ok, even at OT he was the star of the dismal Arsenal team performance (orelse we would have been bagging double figures grin).

Anyways, Flamster says he ain't leaving grin grin and Arsene should be our gaffer for a long time. Also Cesc has pledged his future to the club as well, so all in all, key personnel memebers of the squad aren't going anywhere cool So the main emphasis should be on getting players to come in and add some quality, but i am getting way ahead of myself.

We face the Brummies tomorrow. Focus is needed by the guys to get the maximum points and put pressure on our challengers to keep up.

Will the extra games played by the squad tell on us I hope not. Also heard Ade might be a doubt Time for the others to step up, which i am sure will be no problem cool Just hope we can round the contest up in the first half, and then relax.

COMEON YOU RED AND WHITE ARMY!! cool LETS GO 8 POINTS CLEAR OF THE SCUMTWATS!! tongue tongue

Have a lovely weekend guys (and ladies) cool

MUKINA WHERE ART THOU!!

sad GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by deola1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
Adebayor is the next fifa player of the year, haaaaaaaaa
check dis out haters https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114657.0.html#msg1982107
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
Nice comments loyiks

I personally think Lehmann will continue since he has proven himself. . .any more gaffes and he will be benched for the season's remainder.

Toure and Eboue needed time to get back into the Arsenal swing of things - I feel they were rushed back into the squad a tad early, giving them a little more time will be beneficial for the whole squad.

RVP getting a run out tomorrow? That is highly doubtful. . .maybe Villa or on the Bench against Milan. I hope there are some reserve games between now and then for him to regain match fitness.

This is an excellent chance to heap more pressure on the scumtwats by going 8 points clear - that way we keep them on their toes, with Chelski not playing we go 11 ahead of them with a win.

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
I almost crashed my 42 incher on Wednesday undecided frustrated does not even describe how i felt.What can i say about Senderos i admit i have taken jibes at him but he seems to be playing with some swagger so let him keep playing till King Kolo is back from his nations cup hangover i seriously think Wenger should hire a shot-taking coach i mean Kalac didnt have to move a muscle to catch our shots and with the way Adebayor has been scoring freely you would have expected him to score facing an empty post from half a yard away but i guess the simplest things can be so hard at times ohh well lets go back to the Prem birmingham must bite the dust tomorrow we must make our early kickoff count by going 8 points ahead.RVP we need you please come back before the battle at San Siro but just checking arsenal.com that sounds like a doubt right now hopefully we should have Rosicky fit for that game though.And on the larger scale Wenger needs to buy some quality players this summer and halt this under-aged players shyte,lets face it Justin Hoyte,Traore are not exactly Arsenal quality

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.