Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (519438 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nightrider: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2008
The goal has lifted his game. PRAISE THE LORD> HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALCOTT HAS SCORED!!!! He def plays better  in the middle why does Wenger insist on playing him wide flank
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kolsrah(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2008
nightrider:

The goal has lifted his game. PRAISE THE LORD> HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALCOTT HAS SCORED!!!! He def plays better in the middle why does Wenger insist on playing him wide flank

do u see him scoring hat -trick?

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kolsrah(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2008
nightrider:

The goal has lifted his game. PRAISE THE LORD> HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WALCOTT HAS SCORED!!!! He def plays better in the middle why does Wenger insist on playing him wide flank

do u see him scoring hat -trick?

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tboy81(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2008
Birmingham Draws wit a 93rd minute penalty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat was clichy doing? shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2008
I swear Clichy is going to die!!!

what was he thinking about angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kolsrah(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2008
dinozzo:

I swear Clichy is going to die!!!

HABA.ITS BEEN ALONG TIME AGO THAT I WEPT.WAT A DISASTER.WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2008
What a way to drop 2 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gallas will kill Clichy in the dressing room. . . . .
Arsenal's captain was pathetic . . . . . what was he thinking.

11-man Arsenal couldn't beat 10-man Birmingham despite 90% ball possession.
This is the best ending i have seen in a while.
Man Utd should pounce on the advantage . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2008
Dudu embarassed cry cry

clichy haaaaaaaaaaaaa angry tongue

Ade-hair-cut angry foolish boy tongue

walcott nice goals kiss

we deserved to win na

@ hugo and I-man
get a life grin grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2008
There is a lot of blame to go round for Arse-anal.

What about the idiotic Adebayor who could have passed to Bendtner in a 2 on 1 situation?

Games like this show that Arsenal are not ready to win the League
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2008
Chei, what an unforgettable day.

Reminds me of the Liverpool's match in FA Cup.

Guys make una spare Adebayor, he did his part. Make una let the guy rest just like Ronaldo.

As you can see Manchester performed well in the last FA even without Ronaldo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2008
That was a disgraceful way of behaving. . . . even Wenger could not talk to him. . . these things happen time after time. . . Clichy is a young player and will make costly mistakes. . but he is very stupid to behave that way.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2008
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

I was telling ma mates that i can understand why Bendtner doesn't like Adebayor.
He should have rolled the ball to Bendtner at 2-1 to seal the game but his quest to win the golden boot got better of him.
Adebayor should be spanked repeatedly . . . . Fab4, Hleb, Flamini and Walcott would be thinking about this game and cussing their teammates.

William Gallas . . . . .He should be banned.
What was he thinking trying to have a go at Clichy?
Arsenal players' gross indiscipline should be addressed.
They are bad influence to the kids in this country. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2008
O boy, u dey yarn O

You want the likes of Debo and Mukina to start another fight with you?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kesyboy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2008
I never believed Arsenal would have draw with birmingham city this weekend.
I would want all man utd,chelsea and liverpool fans to know that by the end of this season
Arsenal will emerge winners of the premiership.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2008
Taylor angry angry angry angry
someone go injure you soon angry

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by cooljoe(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2008
A game Arsenal should have killed off. It hurts, I almost wept, luckily I saw it coming, wasting all those chances. It does hurt, my cousin is so devastated.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2008
loyika:

We face the Brummies tomorrow. Focus is needed by the guys to get the maximum points and put pressure on our challengers to keep up.

Will the extra games played by the squad tell on us I hope not. Also heard Ade might be a doubt Time for the others to step up, which i am sure will be no problem cool Just hope we can round the contest up in the first half, and then relax.

COMEON YOU RED AND WHITE ARMY!! cool LETS GO 8 POINTS CLEAR OF THE SCUMTWATS!! tongue tongue

sad GOONER 89

Na mouth you go carry go[b] 8 points clear[/b]? This season has many twists and turns to come. 11 games is nothing to be dismissed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
@ cooljoe,

Blame Adebayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was the major culprit . . . . .He had a wonderful chance in the 1st half from a fabulous ball from fab4.
Ade also had a chance to square the ball to his strike partner to make it 3-1 but he decided to do it by himself . . . .
Lets hope they pick themselves from this series of dismal performances.
Like i predicted . . . . .Arsenal rarely recovers from a Man Utd thrashing. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kesyboy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2008
Arsenal drew the match with birmingham out of a slight mistake,mistakes do happen you know,so I don't
see this case as an exception,though it's painful.Man utd,chelsea and liverpool should not see this as
set back to arsenal but as a stepping stone to play harder in consecutive matches ahead.I see arsenal winning
ac -milan at the san siro.Cheers to all Arsenal fans despite defeat,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kesyboy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2008
Arsenal drew the match with birmingham out of a slight mistake,mistakes do happen you know,so I don't
see this case as an exception,though it's painful.Man utd,chelsea and liverpool should not see this as
set back to arsenal but as a stepping stone to play harder in consecutive matches ahead.I see arsenal winning
ac -milan at the san siro.Cheers to all Arsenal fans despite defeat,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kesyboy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2008
Is this not man utd super striker?

which can never be compared to

a lovely lad like fabregas

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by twinstaiye(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
What a sad day!!!
As an Arsenal fans, and a great fans of Eduardo, today is a sad day for me. Not that we dropped two out of the 3 points at stake, but for Eduardo injury, it was very pathetic. As shown below, it is very worrisome and heart breaking. I shed tears today for this incidence, because I was very horrified by the incidence.

See the tackling below

The link placed hereunder is the exact damage of the tackling and of course the impact of the injury. I must however warn that you choose to go to this link at your own risk.
http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1203772672438_618.jpg

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by teemoe(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2008
poor guy

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2008
omg cnt imagine wut dudu was feeling wen it happened shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nazzyon(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2008
kesyboy:

Is this not man utd super striker?

which can never be compared to

a lovely lad like fabregas

Funny, I can bet a thousand bucks, that you are worse than that manipulated picture.
shocked grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2008
I want to use this moment to sympathise with Arsenal and the world of football in general over that career threatening injury. Tackles like that should never be permitted in football.

Taylor should be banned from football for life. that is the worst tackle I have seen in football. I hope he recovers from that. He can't be expected back to football for at least 6 to 8 months from what I saw in the pictures.

Sorry guys. . .I hope that never happens to any of your players again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kolsrah(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2008
nateevs:

I want to use this moment to sympathise with Arsenal and the world of football in general over that career threatening injury. Tackles like that should never be permitted in football.

Taylor should be banned from football for life. that is the worst tackle I have seen in football. I hope he recovers from that. He can't be expected back to football for at least 6 to 8 months from what I saw in the pictures.

Sorry guys. . .I hope that never happens to any of your players again.

i so much agree wit u.its so cruel for the game.i do not know what to say though.waiting for the english f.a decision.

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2008
Where is debosky?
It was 5 points yesterday. Today its 3 points. . Are you still sure ur home and dry? One more unlucky game like the one at Birm'ham and you guys are toast. Remember you still have to travel to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. .

Watch your back boys, the Reds are in hot pursuit.

PROUDLY UNITED
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2008
Sorry guys, been away on vacation these past few days, and there's little or no TV access where I am sad

Its sad to hear of Dudu's injury, and I agree with AW that he should be banned for life for that tackle. angry

We messed up by not closing up the game and conceding such a sloppy last minute penalty - Clichy is better that that. angry sad

Walcott scored two goals, that will do loads for the boy's confidence. Now more than ever before, we need RVP to come back in. Ade hasn't been as prolific in the past couple of games and it can be expected. This was a tough tie and we dropped the ball. sad

@ JK

who ever talked of being home and dry? We were going to drop points in a 12 game series, just as I'm sure Man Utd will as well. That 5 point gap simply gave us a small cushion which has reduced today. We are not resting on our oars either. . .Walcott's resurgence may just be the silver lining in the grey cloud of today's events.

Once again it is FAR from over. cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2008
we dropped two points. No biggie it happens.

Clichy does not deserve any abuse, watch the replay he actually played the ball but the referee could not see it.

All that aside I feel for Eduardo.

I would gladly lose all 3 points to be able to erase that incident.

This is what happens when managers send out teams with instructions like, "take them out" "rough them up"

time and time again certain northern teams have used this tactic as the only way to stop Arsenal free flowing game.

This kind of injury was only a matter of time.

I hope that Birmingham are proud, they have got their one point and I hope they can sleep easy at night at the way they have achieved it.

And I swear if I see Mcleish and comes out with that shit abot "he is not that type of player" I will slap him into the conference league.

Eduardo please recover, we will be waiting to receive you back.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2008
So sorry to hear about Eduardo. . This type of incidents are bound to happen. Its football isn't it. .and this exactly is why you need a large squad. To cover for injuries like Eduardo's. .

Its game on boys. . Game on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2008
So sorry to hear about Eduardo. . This type of incidents are bound to happen. Its football isn't it. .and this exactly is why you need a large squad. To cover for injuries like Eduardo's. .

Its game on boys. . Game on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.