Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (533599 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2008
mukina2:

who are you ?
Presido, Software do i know you guys? undecided

remind me please tongue

Arsenal we remain strong cool
no excuses today at all
infact we have no excuses for all the last drawn matches
we brought this on ourselves

ahhhhhhhhhhh muki u mean u cant reemeber Presido, Smooze, software? ah muki, thats not fair ooo

at least u should congratulate us,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2008
@ Banderas,

After watching Arsenal's last 3 games, i knew there was no way they would end Chelsea's unbeaten run. .
Don't get me wrong. . . . .  .Arsenal have a good team, they play the game the way it should be played but FATIGUE has crept in. Those players are not resting enough and Wenger has been playing the same set since August.

I have to admit Arsenal might have secured a comfortable draw if this match was played in September.
They were up for it then. . . . .Good football, mental strength and an exquisite team balance.
Allow me to say this. . . . Can u compare Cesc's form in the 1st three months of the PREM to what we have now?
Van Persie's inclusion seems to have unbalanced the team also but FATIGUE is the major worry.

SYNOPSIS: I don't blame the players. . . I blame your gaffer(He should have seen this coming)!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2008
software:

@presido,

Please don't expect muki now ooo, She is weak, her computer don crash grin grin

please identify yourself angry tongue

Presido
say what?> tongue

You people leave me alone jo grin must u rub it in .
we lost so what tongue
its football . you win and you lose
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2008
mukina2:

You people leave me alone jo
Hahahaha did Torres play today?
Nepa no gree me watch the game. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2008
mukina2:

please identify yourself angry tongue

Presido
say what?> tongue

You people leave me alone jo grin must u rub it in .
we lost so what tongue
its football . you win and you lose

Ahhhhhhhhhh muki, u need a special deliverance service, pls come to Sta B, u can be well again, imagine u are in a coma, the injury Golacioussssss Drogba put on u is sooooooooooo much. sorry ooo.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2008
@somze
I totally agree with you but this was a game among two rivals anybody could have won or lost i think our 4 draws was the genesis of our problem today's loss was just the conclusion of a bad run but all in all you are 5 points behind Utd we are a further point behind we both have probably done Utd a favor more than anything else it is Utd's title to lose
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2008
Software stop posting the same msgs twice tongue

Presido
i wont talk about your match
mine was heartbreaking tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2008
@muki-baby
Pay these peeps no mind we lost fine shyte happens

I had earlier mentioned that Wenger can be the architect of his own misfortune and it was on display again today selling of players and not buying quality replacement i draws with Wigan,Birmingham,Boro,Villa thats certainly not champions stuff.RVP had a good game my disappointment was with the likes of Hleb and Eboue Hleb's loss of form lately has been alarming if you doubt me take a look at our games against Boro,Wigan and Villa
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2008
A-40:

@somze
I totally agree with you but this was a game among two rivals anybody could have won or lost i think our 4 draws was the genesis of our problem today's loss was just the conclusion of a bad run but all in all you are 5 points behind Utd we are a further point behind we both have probably done Utd a favor more than anything else it is Utd's title to lose

How have we done ManU a favour. . . if you won . . you still won't have caught ManU. . so it was best we won . . . as we still have a better chance with a bigger squad, better attitude and desire to prove something. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2008
A-40
I agree it is Utd's title to lose now, but lets see how your team would react.

Utd still has games against Chelsea and Arsenal so the possibility of dropping points exist.

The season is far from over.

SAF is a legend though and he knows just how to handle these situations . . . that's the negative wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2008
We lost fair and square and do not deserve to be EPL champions.
Wenger has ruined the season, we cant keep selling top players only to blood people like Eboue who are just a red card waiting to happen.
Adebayor has shown us the limits of his talent . . . we need and deserve better.
Get rid of Bendtner and Walcott . . . both of them are vastly over-rated.
We had the opportunity to sign Anelka, why didnt we?

Chelsea played a great game, hats off to them. They replace Lampard with another world class center midfield and they'll be unbeatable.
Chelsea is going to win this season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2008
somze:

A-40
I agree it is Utd's title to lose now, but lets see how your team would react.

Utd still has games against Chelsea and Arsenal so the possibility of dropping points exist.

The season is far from over.

SAF is a legend though and he knows just how to handle these situations . . . that's the negative wink

Yeah, the season is far from over, Anything can still happen, its not so sure for Man UTD
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
@somze

This season is far from over . . hope you didn't include Arsenal in it. . . ?
Have you got a team that needs a point to survive in the league?. . . tell them to play Arsenal . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2008
nateevs:

@somze

Have you got a team that needs a point to survive in the league?. . . tell them to play Arsenal . . .  grin grin grin

it is surely over for Arsenal, their hope is lost,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2008
4Him:

Wenger has ruined the season, we can't keep selling top players only to blood people like Eboue who are just a red card waiting to happen.
Adebayor has shown us the limits of his talent . . . we need and deserve better.

Chelsea played a great game, hats off to them. They replace Lampard with another world class center midfield and they'll be unbeatable.

I can't believe this is coming from an Arsenal fan. .
This is the best thing said on this forum today. . . .

For that reason. . I'll reduce the scolding to 4 days. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrTurkey(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2008
up arsenal grin well what can i say? those guys have been on the downward spiral since gallas raised those theatrical tantrums some few weeks ago, and to add salt upon injury, dudu got dodoed grin. okay thats football aaight. but these guys really has to buckle up this time around, all the expectations of the season are gradually crumbling before their very efforts. it's not about losing just one match all season, it's not about an inconsistent pointman bagging two digit goal tallies, it's about consistency of performance of the team, that's what translate to points. seyi was boasting about a race with ronaldo, now he's even got torres to contend with. i still believe that arsenal still got a fighting chance of the league shield, as the various permutations if they all go their way are somewhat favourable. but dropping points would not help their cause nather.

wenger, whats goin on, thot this was your season, and seyi, you better start scoring goals, a goal a game is waaay better than bagging hatricks every ten games grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by somze(f): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2008
Nateevs,
I have friends here so I want to give them a little hope wink grin

nateevs:

@somze

Have you got a team that needs a point to survive in the league?. . . tell them to play Arsenal . . . grin grin grin
So damn funny grin grin grin

David
Well said, very well said wink grin cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2008
4Him:

Wenger has ruined the season, we can't keep selling top players only to blood people like Eboue who are just a red card waiting to happen.

true talk, God bless you. u are a truthfuill man,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by medube(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, grin grin grin

He who laughs last, laughs best (i hope I have it right) smiley @Chacal, @mukina, others, can you remember when I stated last year that only time will tell? And to think that these ass wipes actually were convinced that they had won the title in October and we were going to struggle for a UEFA Cup place? smiley Let's hope its not what they're going to get, following their coming fixtures. Anyways, good luck! smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2008
medube:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, grin grin grin

He who laughs last, laughs best (i hope I have it right) smiley @Chacal, @mukina, others, can you remember when I stated last year that only time will tell? And to think that these ass wipes actually were convinced that they had won the title in October and we were going to struggle for a UEFA Cup place? smiley Let's hope its not what they're going to get, following their coming fixtures. Anyways, good luck! smiley

true talk, where dem dey? dem don run
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2008
Everything is going against arsenal at the moment, some weeks back Ade was boasting of out scoring Ronaldo.
Now his position has shifted from 2nd to 3rd. Their position in the League table shifted downwards again today.
Their demise started after the FA cup bashing at OT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by software(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2008
A SPECIAL LETTER FROM THE MOST HONORABLE SPORT PERSON ON NAIRALAND

DEAR GONNERS,

ITS WITH GREAT HAPPINESS I WRITE THIS LETTER TO YOU AT THIS POINT IN TIME. AM SO SORRY YOU LOST TODAY TO THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.

PLS KINDLY ACCEPT MY SYMPHATY,

KING SOFTWARE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2008
Meduba
its only when you win that you come online grin
it was a fair game . both sides played
i wont say the best side won grin
but it was a good game

Software angry President tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hmmn, the fact that we lost is not really hard, but the fact that I can't even explain it is?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by MrTurkey(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2008
one got to lose sometime to find a winning rhythm grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rman: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2008
To all Arsenal fans: You can not get a different result if you keep using the same method. Arsenal have always recruited young untested players and not all of them will become great or world class. I think Wenger has got the easiest coaching job in the world because he is the only coach that manages a club that big that does not have to win anything. If not, why didn't he buy a good striker and another midfielder and a winger to strengthen his team?

Arsenal won't win anything this year with this team.They won't win anything next year if they use the same method. Good football yes, with result Better.

My sugggestions
1)Get at least two world class strikers like Torres, Adaebayor is not world class
2)Fabregas needs back up.He plays to many games.
3)Eboue is not a winger or a midfielder. Not quick, not skilled and can not score,send him back to defend or sell him.
4) Teo Walcot, Benthner, Diaby etc are not big time and would never be. These are just some of the problems in key areas of the team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2008
Yap a good game indeed but the better team won at last.
Believe me if that game lasted for another 10 minutes chelsea will score again.
No doubt Arsenal has a good squad but the energy is no longer their.
Playing week in weekout wares down players.
The only thing you gooners will thing of now will be the wordings you will use in
writting wengay so that he will understand the frustrations in your guys.
You can't go a whole season with 14 players, if arsenal win the EPL with that its just
cheating on other clubs. Invest in players you must deftly get the reward.
Thats why SAF is on a league of his own. Till he retire arsenal will win nada.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2008
eldee:

Hmmn, the fact that we lost is not really hard, but the fact that I can't even explain it is?
Don't decive yourself, you knew before the game that you will loose it. Its unthinkable you winning at SB Nada.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topkin(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2008
I may sound a bit un-arsenal or pessimistic but i like facing the truth.

Guys, we have a lean squad and no thanks to injury too. It was good at the begining because theses guys were still strong then, both physcially n mentally, but I knew fatigue would set in. We parade the same set of players for all games. Our last 4 drawn matches was sort of a herald that these guys were getting tired but impassioned patrotism was a blinder on some pples faces. Lets face some facts, except our pedagogic manager buys more players and experienced ones too, i see light at the end of the tunnel, but seems to me like it's an oncoming train. We have to increase our squad numerically and experience-wise. Tounges may wag for what i just said but to me it's reality.

I live Arsenal, I dream Arsenal, I feel Arsenal i've nt even eaten b/c of dis loss, but I'm also logical. I rily need a silverware. 4 years is a long wait. I sincerely pray and hope something comes in. Gunner all the way, win or loose.

Get well soon Eduardo!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2008
top_kin:

I may sound a bit un-arsenal or pessimistic but i like facing the truth.

Guys, we have a lean squad and no thanks to injury too. It was good at the begining because theses guys were still strong then, both physcially n mentally, but I knew fatigue would set in. We parade the same set of players for all games. Our last 4 drawn matches was sort of a herald that these guys were getting tired but impassioned patrotism was a blinder on some pples faces. Lets face some facts, except our pedagogic manager buys more players and experienced ones too, i see light at the end of the tunnel, but seems to me like it's an oncoming train. We have to increase our squad numerically and experience-wise. Tounges may wag for what i just said but to me it's reality.

I live Arsenal, I dream Arsenal, I feel Arsenal i've nt even eaten b/c of this loss, but I'm also logical. I rily need a silverware. 4 years is a long wait. I sincerely pray and hope something comes in. Gunner all the way, win or loose.

Get well soon Eduardo!
If i hard told you this yesterday you will brand me an arsenal hater. Now its coming from you.
Wish you second position next season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topkin(m): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2008
presido1:

If i hard told you this yesterday you will brand me an arsenal hater. Now its coming from you.

U're right I will tag u an Arsenal Hater cos u're actually one. Wishing me 2nd position next season is intense hatred. angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topkin(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2008
presido1:

U're right I will tag u an Arsenal Hater cos u're actually one. Wishing me 2nd position next season is intense hatred. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.