Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,752 members, 7,972,709 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:37 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (539584 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Your season is better than Chelsea's?
How is it better if i may ask?? I think u need to stop smoking spliffs. . . .
Chelsea have won more league games than y'all GAYnners. . . . .
Matter of fact, they whupped u silly on sunday. . . .As Van Persie is back now, y'all twats have no excuses again.

How many times will i tell u GAYnners that y'all ain't fit for purpose.
You can only huff n puff. . . . . Arsenal's season finished around February last season. . . . There was nuthing to play.
Your players were able to rest while Chelsea and Man Utd stopped playing till around mid-May in 2007.
Lil' wonder your team had a brilliant start. . . If u add that factor to the dodgy fixtures then we all know why u were on top for so long. . .
Smell the coffee. . . . . The real owner of the title is back . . . . .MAN UTD is y'all nemesis.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Where's that Islington dude called Vieira. . . . He is so scarce these days. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2008
MU have ALMOST won this title - If they do not drop points in the other games, they can still lose to both Arsenal and Chelsea and still take the title

It is ominously looking like they will retain it. That said, it is not certain they will not drop points, and a resurgent Chelski is bound to give them a tough time, not to mention the possible effects of the CL games. Is the title race over, Not quite, but its shaped up VERY nicely for the scum.

We lost momentum at a very critical stage in the season and have struggled greatly, Our challenge may be over, but not till its mathematically impossible will I give up hope. Our squad was small yes, some players may not be the requisite quality yes, but STILL I believe in this side, they may not be the finished article yet, but 6 points off the top and in the CL quarter finals? That is no mean position to be at the end of March - things can still turn out our way, but its well and truly out of our hands, in the league at least.

@ wormy

so Chelski's cup is the 'we are in contention' cup? grin grin

stop spilling bollocks my friend, you may be in contention, but your best Chance of a trophy this season was the CC final and I make bold to say Chelski wlll definitely finish the season TROPHYLESS. cool

Y'all are ahead of us by a point granted, but does that mean things will stay that way? Nobody cares what your own club expectations were, this squad has likely punched above its weight, we'll see if the side can truly deliver on the promise it has shown all season. \
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2008
Now there's an honestly realistic fan. The first i've seen from the gaynner camp cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:01am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Debosky,

That was peach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now pass the message across to the other goonz.

P.S. Where is Loyika?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 1:03am On Mar 27, 2008
See Debosky is not all that bad. smiley
Yeah we know we CAN still lose with so many games to go.
However, we also know that we are NOT going to lose.

Man U wants this so bad and I don't see them being as careless as Arsenal was.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:10am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Danity,

I should have listened to u. . . . .
See what humility can do to grown men.
UNITED rules!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2008
MU want it, but they can falter as well, it may be unlikely but still possible

@ Chac

I have no info as to the whereabouts of Loyiks - 5 militants were killed on Tuesday by the Nigerian Army stealing a barge filled with petrol, I warned Loyiks to cease and desist from this smuggling business but he didn't. . .I just hope he wasn't one of the victims. undecided

What amuses me the most is the Chelski fans making noise now - how fairweather can you get? Not a peep from them (most of them at least) in months and now they are jumping about like orangutans with a stick of bamboo stuck up their butts grin

The Mancs deserve their gloating - they have been consistent with their comments all through, I hope y'all falter and blow it. . .but I'm not holding my breath. A second place finish would not be a bad end result for this season considering how much off the pace we have been in recent seasons, but nonetheless, hope springs eternal - the title is not YET won. cool

One thing I am glad about is that the brain dead locos who claimed to be Arse fans have been wiped out at least for now. . .some sane discourse can now return to my beloved thread. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 1:20am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Chacal,
Debosky is a good gaynner sometimes.
It's good to know that he's not a total jerk.

It's realistic and healthy for him to come out and talk about his team like this
They all know that Wengay is messing up their team.

Man Utd will not falter!!!!!!!!! We've been in Arses' shadow all season and finally it's our time to snap up the trophy. Every weapon fashioned against us will not prosper either cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 1:28am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Debosky

So you can be this vintage? Wow!!!, you sound more like a defeatist rather than a realist! grin grin grin

If you had said this at the beginning of Assnals failure, then you might have been termed a realist. tongue tongue

The truism about your squad is begining to dawn on ya, right?

Can you recollect when i used certain words like :" Buncha Hey you's and Buncha Sankwas"?

Hahaha, not only have we stuffed your throat with dozens of Humble pies, but you are also left with a foot in ur mouth in the same process. grin

Sincerely speaking, how can a bench full of sendERRORS, Traore, Diaby, Walcott, Bendtner win you laurels? Can you compare and contrast that to United and Chelseas bench full of first string Internationals. Inspite of Uniteds Injury, the club is still flying. Check dis casulaty list out: G.Neville, Saha, Park, Silvestre, Oshea & Flecther (both not injured though), Foster

WTF? I just almost named a squad!!! and thats without Nani, ANderson mostly rotated with Giggsy & Scholesy!!!

This is a no brainer! You reap what ya sow!. If you plough Diaby, you can't reap Anelka or Saha, not even the fact that they are all French men can bend that natural mystic. Son, its a rule that govern the world!

I just pity Assnal fans, the heartbreak is just too much. Having taunted Assnal all season long, am beginning to have a feeling of self pity for 'em.

The race aint over, but its Over. . .  no matter how Gooners spin it like Goebbels. I dont see Assnal winning it. Lets even say Chelsea photofinish United, i dont see Assnal overcoming this burden they just placed on 'emselves.

As for the Gooners and Wenger, its a win-win situation for them. If they win any trophy (Na Yam?) they would rant and claim that against all odds when no one gave them a chance they won.  Now that they are self destructing, have started reading comments like "Well, no one gave us a chance, afterall pundits predicted a 5th place finish behing spuds for us, in all we have exceeded our own expectations." But we all know, asinine comments like this are the drumbeats of a looser and the excuses of a defeatist. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2008
Jeez,rikkyjen,you just smashed already broken hearts to smithereens.
Debo's still on track whichever way you look at it cos the reality of the situation is that they are defeated grin. That's why i find those that are still insisting blindly on a premiership trophy this season totally amusing.And also leaves me wondering if its simply blind faith or pure dumbness.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 2:11am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Rikky

keep on with your Sankwas and hey yous grin grin

you may still eat those words this season. I have always been a realist - my watchword was 'lets see how far we can go' after which I truly believed we could win it, before the precipitous events starting with AW's shameful throwing away of the FA cup game at OT, the persistent injuries to Rozzi and RVP, as well as Dudu's injury - those factors meant that our ability to score was muted, and with the defence being above average but not excellent, we were bound to suffer from a lack of goals at some point.

I don't see Arsenal winning it either at this point in time, but stranger things have happened. The squad matter is not the key issue in my view -the squad is good enough, barring injuries to WIN the league. What is more crucial is the failure to quickly bounce back after a poor result. I maintain that if that issue was solved, all these stories here would not be appearing.

Saha and Anelka? You must be high on weed - apart from ONE goal from Anelka and his contribution against Arsenal what has he done since January? While you guys have more quality, if you compare players' impacts, Walcott has scored twice for Arsenal and made one assist in the same Jan-March period, meaning he is BETTER grin grin than Anelka based on actual contributions.

The truth is that a mental meltdown was the key to our downfall - Eduardo's injury and a failure to get back on track quickly has resulted in this - No amount of 'internationals' will change that. There are NO excuses for not winning a title, if we do not do that, we have FAILED in a primary area this season, but that aside- We have shown that we can get back into contention with the best in the league and maybe for you there is no difference, but a near 20 points increase from last season to this one ranks as a big change to me .

Defeatist? Nah, I just realise where my team is at the moment. and I stand by them 120% cool

There are only 3 or so players in this squad that I feel do not belong, even with them. . .had we recovered MENTALLY as we should have, we would still be in the lead now.

Gunner 1915 cool tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:22am On Mar 27, 2008
The idea that such a fabulously wealthy club as Arsenal can console themselves on the grounds that-last season they weren't contenders,this season they are-is one of the most ridiculous excuses I have heard in football.

How could a club that only 4 years ago went an entire league season unbeaten be even remotely satisfied about the prospect of finishing trophyless for the 3rd season running on the grounds that they are better off than last season.

Even the claim that Arsenal are better off than last season is somewhat debatable.There are 4 trophies on offer each season.In 2 of the 4-FA Cup and Carling Cup-Arsenal didn't improve on last season.Debo claimed they are 20 points better off in the league,that isn't true.Arsenal finished on 68 points last season,they are currently on 67-lets see how the season pans out.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doyin13(m): 2:33am On Mar 27, 2008
I know no one cares to listen to me. . .but I still think playing Adebayor up front on his own
with three central midfielders is the way to go for Arsenal.

For the simple reason that it gives Fabregas the freedom to go forward, and there is nothing more dangerous than
players arriving in the box from deep.

Fabregas and Flamini can't hold a midfield on their own.

I thought Arsenal bringing Eduardo into the side was a mistake. . , Their football lost that edge it had at the beginning of the season
when you Gunners were touting Fabregas for player of the season. tongue

Anyway that is my own two cents.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2008
Different eulogies. . . . .
The death of ARSENAL is bringing out various analysis and counter-analysis.

The only thang that killed ARSENAL was fatigue.
Besides . . . .Van Persie's arrival also unbalanced the team a bit.
Arsenal fans expected so much from him but after that long injury spell. . . . . .Its like asking too much.

Wenger should have smelt the coffee when Ferguson and Mourinho were beefing up last season.
He could have added 4-5 players. . . . I dont think the decision makers in the board would have complained.
When Arsenal sets out the same team, same formation everytime. . . . sooner than later, smaller clubs will find a way of neutralising em.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:11am On Mar 27, 2008
Who says Arsenal is satisfied?

If we were no one would bother debating where things went wrong.

Teams neutralizing Arsenal? puhleeze Jackal - it was obvious that what went wrong was MENTAL - not physical. Some players may have dropped off in form, but the team did not have the same drive anymore, failure to bounce back quickly killed this team, and may be as a result of AW NEVER being hard on his side, he always says something positive when he needs to be harsh at times.

RVP did not unbalance the team, he's played 2 games only, how much unbalancing could that have caused? We just did not have the right mental state for this stage of the season. Jackal may have a point about players, AW probably did not expect major injuries like Dudu and RVP to reoccur once again. He made a few gambles that certain players would do better than they have done. In hindsight he may have brought in one or two more bodies.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 3:16am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Debosky,

It was MENTAL and physical. . . . .
I can understand if Arsenal are playing ever so well and are UNLUCKY. . . .
These days, the level of their game has dropped abruptly. . . . Hleb, Cesc and Flamini are not the same players again.
Its FATIGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember last season when Ronaldo n Rooney were so leggy in the FA Cup final?
They were so knackered they felt like donkeys. . . .Chasing 4 titles in this league is energy-sapping.
We(fans) sit at home with a bottle of beer and analyse tosh while players play throughout the 4 seasons without a single break.
Tell me. . . . . . . .how easy is that?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:50am On Mar 27, 2008
I'm not saying its easy - but I think the MENTAL fallout far exceeded the physical side.

Granted more legs may have made the journey easier, the crux of the matter lies in the mental failure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2008
@Debosky

Arsenal failed in every dept you can think of. Do u know when all these failure started? when you were beaten 4-nil at OT.
Check out the season of your unbeaten recored, after going to OT, arsenal was just an ordinary club to the extent that WBA beat them 2-0 at the with Kanu scoring a brace.

I wonder why a club like Arsenal will be proud to beat their chest that they have done well by finishing 3rd position year in year out. If you finish 3rd position last and the same position this year i don't see that as improvement. The club is stagnant to ma thinking and every other persons thinking apart from Gayners.

You guys are giving excuse cos of dudu's injury, i don't know how many goals he scored b4 the injury, what could have happend if Ade was the person injured? although he has not scored since Dudu's injury.

Stop shifting the excuses and point the finger where the problem lies(WENGAY). His stinginess is taking Arsenal to Coca-Cola if care is not taken.
Fabregas need a helper,Ade the same, Aluminium and Lehmann should be reconciled, even if one is benching the other their shouldn't be rancur between them, When ur players are disunited i don't see them making any head way.

You guys should be on your knees praying against Liverpool otherwise the 3rd position is still far from your grasp.

I WISH YOU 2ND POSITION NEXT SEASON.

UNITED ALL THE WAY.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2008
Guys! Guys!! Guys!!!

Whether its MENTAL or PHYSICAL, These are all important ingredients that make up a team, and should not be trivialised.

MENTAL STRENGHT- Doesn't Ass Anal have a psychologist? His job would be to prepare the players mentally for the task ahead, or are we putting the blame on the psychologist.

PHYSICAL STRENGHT- If wengay had spent money to buy a couple of experienced players to carry his so called 'YOUNG TEAM' there experience would carried them through those tough times. it would have also helped the injury problems they faced.

These two factors may not only be the causes of Ass Anal capitulation in recent games, but they sure are responsible for the present form. Wengay gambled and it has backfired big time! that is so clear to see.

i think the QUALITY and QUANTITY of players is the key here, and i'll score Ass anal 50% in both departments.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2008
debosky,

it's really interesting hearing you speak with so much reasoning now tongue

i remember stating it here steadily that, the arse will finish below us ! JM or no JM.
debo, barring injuries, this arse squad CANNOT lift the EPL !!! it's that simple !
maybe you should revisit the injury cases you guys had and tell me why flamini, fabregas, gallas, hleb, adebayor, toure, had to deep so low in form. RVP is understandable.
fatigue was your clubs undoing ! with or without injuries, fatigue will still hunt players, even goalkeepers get fatigued !!!!

@ wormy

so Chelski's cup is the 'we are in contention' cup?

stop spilling bollocks my friend, you may be in contention, but your best Chance of a trophy this season was the CC final and I make bold to say Chelski wlll definitely finish the season TROPHYLESS.

Y'all are ahead of us by a point granted, but does that mean things will stay that way? Nobody cares what your own club expectations were, this squad has likely punched above its weight, we'll see if the side can truly deliver on the promise it has shown all season.

hello !! don't come to me with that.
you should've used a little more time trying to understand your gaynner pal here.
I know i didnt just see a wormy Chav try to diss Arsenal, uve had a far worse season than we have, we have over achieved for where we are but being fans, once u see your team in poll position u begin to expect the best.

i can still remember you stating the arse will lift the epl. now you are hoping on a miracle; yeah right !
can i hear you say the arse will win the epl this season again ? please tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2008
All these analysis are just coming up now,
All these Chavs were no where to be found on this thread a few weeks ago when we were 5 points clear at the top.
Very convenient analysis now after a run of poor results,
I insist, no one has won anything yet, only Spurs have got the bragging rights.
Same time last year, the chavs were talking about the quadruple and the mancs the treble, What happenned?
There were three EPL TEAMS, Liverpool, Man utd and Chelsea in the semi-finals.
The English press didn't allow us to rest, already pairing up Chelski vs Mancs, or 'pool vs mancs,
Who won finally? AC MILAN,
Its March 27.
Save the analysis for another day,
Even Sir Alex has said, it isn't over yet.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2008
Hmmmm undecided

All doom and gloom in the house of blues.

Debo and HNIC cool

Nice job holding the forth guys cool

Ignore Wormy and his, "I HAVE A DREAM!!", rantings tongue he always gets like that when his "Power Horse" supply has been upped by the Logistics department in his company. Anyway na Kit go handle am proper.

Have been away @ the land of "Models, lesbos and all things doggy" grin grin and in that time a lot of water has passed under the bridge, so many twist and turns in Prem Land.

Let me take some time to go through the past 3 days on NL sports forum, so as to catch up on all that has been said, before i post something concerning Le Arse.

Or do i even bother reading back ups, it will all be posts made by the usual scumtwat suspects tongue tongue And has anything good ever come out of Babylon undecided So why would i expect anything different from Le Chac (although i agree a bit with his statements in his last post), Rikky Ricardo and the rest of the Scum Brigade tongue

Anyways, here goes lipsrsealed

Will be back with some thoughts in a jiffy wink

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2008
Okay so everyone has started analysing huh, even the chavski fans who have been mute for a very long while now, 1 point diference and they're here telling u where u went wrong. It's all good.

Following Debosky's point, i also agree that Arsenal's problem has been more mental than physical. Our top players have played roughly the same number of games as the top players from United, u could argue not playing the full 90 mins but that doesn't account for a lot. Check the stats out;

Van dar Sar - 33
Wes brown - 33(4)
Ferdinand/Vidic - 38
Ronaldo - 35(2)
Carlos Tevez - 30 (7)

Manuel Almunia/Gallas - 34
Bacary Sagna - 38(2) you wouldn't have guessed the way he played against Chelsea
Cesc Fabregas - 36(2)
Matthieu Flamini - 35(1)
Emmanuel Adebayor - 34(5)
Alexadr Hleb - 34(2)

Now judging by those figures i don't see how fatigue is an issue, remember the likes of Fab, Hleb and Flamster missed a few games due to injury so they should still have something left in the tank.

I honestly have not been able to put my finger on the dip in form but looking at these figures, i believe it might be a mental thing since the Eduardo issue.
However i do believe that we need to top up our squad to match our rivals and have a bit more quality on the bench, i heard AW has been sniffing around Ben Arfa, we could sure do with an extra winger Rosicky just can't seem to stay fit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Its FATIGUE. . . . . . .
You can put up appearances all day long but that isn't the major factor. . . Bits of it were mental. . . .most of it were the physical nature.
Those Arsenal players want to WIN but they just don't have enough gas in the tank to take em through the final lap of the race.
Would u compare United's game against Liverpool(stroll in the park) to Arsenal's slugfest against Chelsea?
That is the key. . . . .

Arsenal plays in such a way that u guys hardly use the long balls.
That kind of play demands high energy from your players because its all about movement and short intricate passes.
United on the other hand can create from Van Der Sar down to Rooney. . . . most of our matches have been training practise.
Man Utd V Chelsea. . . . Man Utd V Liverpool and many others.

Arsenal makes things difficult for themselves.
90% of your matches were slugfests. . . . Play, pass and pass and prolly score in the 89th minute.
These kind of games take it's toll on players. . . . You cannot compare such games to United 6-0 Newcastle or Newcastle 1-5 Man Utd.
Wenger should learn to add varieties to his football idealism. . . .He needs a bigger squad like Barca to achieve his TOTAL FOOTBALL POLICY.

@ Loyika,

I AM STILL HERE SITTING BACK AND ADMIRING THE GAYNNERS. grin grin grin
Who wouldn't admire a team that lost 11 points in 5 games?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2008
@chuckdee

Fatigue is a major factor in Ass anals' deep in form.

Your tired body also affects Your mental state.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2008
Chacal tongue

DON'T TELL ME NOTHING MATE!!

Still going through all your rubbish though grin grin

Will be through soon.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2008
I see PH man has finished recuperating from the Nakba visited on the Emirates over the weekend.

What a difference a couple of weeks make? grin Had a good laugh going through some old posts. . . . .remember the one about defending champions should be leading from the front as in Italy and Spain?. . . . . .well we are now. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2008
Agreed our style of play involves a lot of movement but Ronaldo aint the most stagnant player in the prmiership yet he's still waxing strong.

I don't expect our players to be anything close to the form they showed at the beginning of the season but heck quality will always shine fatigue or not, we have created chances as usual but for the past few games, something seems to have left us. If we had a predator who took his chances when they came those drws could have easily been wins.

i still think its more of  a mental issue but also believe that we need more quality players in the team
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2008
HNIC,

when the arse was 5pts clear with a game in hand I still maintained the arse will finish below us.

chuckdee,

it's simple, gallas, toure, clichy, sagna, flamini, fab, rosicky, adebayor, van P, hleb, all know they have mediocre competitions.

they can afford to run around like headless chickens and still feature 90mins in the next game tongue ; so long as they aren't injured !
you can say same for manure or chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ Wormedup

You were mute during that period,
and do not worry, you will soon be mute again when the chavs bow out of all competitions, grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
Wormed

I agree positions should not be guaranteed, would be nice to have quality players on the bench pushing for places in the first team, hopefully an injection of some more players in certain areas will make everyone else sit up. Having said that, u can't exactly point an accusing finger on our layers for not giving their all

I agree with HNIC, wormed u were no where near this thread when u'all were still making ur left from right, u and Somze were already talking bout next season and a new coach, the only pple who have bragging rights are the scummies (for being on top)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
HNIC & chuckdee,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=16992.msg1928477#msg1928477

i guess i just bought bragging rights cool grin

chuckie,
the arse are giving their all no doubt !
which would you prefer right now; they are fatigued or they are just being carefree ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.