Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? (20125 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public? / Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
Nairalanders i just want to know what you will do if u annoyed your wife and her hand just do Oscillatory motion come Sound or Knack you slap.

Please tell me what your first reaction will be,

I never beat lady before o, I no plan to beat any o but I pray make woman no

slap me sha, because,  I no know o, my brother I no know how e go be o:lol:

Ok seriously what will you do if your wife slapped you out of sheer rage? or what

should be the right thing to do if your wife slapped you?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by sistajay(f): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
Absolutely NOTHING, you know you love her way too much to hit back.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by danakuba(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
do nothing, just prepare well well for next shagging time. And give her the best ! grin

If she love you she no go do am again. But if she nor love you the next slap go be serious o, because she go think say you be lazy mugu.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by nina1(f): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
turn around and walk away
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by geolabious(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2008
sista-jay:

Absolutely NOTHING, you know you love her way too much to hit back.
Hhhhhhhhhm
Its because u are female??

1 Like

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Akinagirl(f): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
Nothing at all because you can never hit your wifey.

1 Like

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by richo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
she shuld get ready to sweat twice as hard the next time we climb the bed cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by buttercop(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
well some guys are turned on when they are hit by thier women especially the masculine ones. they will definitely not hit them back. it could just lead to a wonderful time of sex. for me i'd just take it she must have hasd a good reason to have slapped me. i'd just not have it happen next time
geolabious:

Hhhhhhhhhm
Its because u are female??

grin ofcourse she wouldn't want to be slapped by a man
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by soulamanne(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
i will smile .then i wont talk to her,pick her call,eat her food or sleep with her until she TOTALLY shows remorse and apologises.even if i was the one that did wrong she does not ve to slap me cos iI WILL NEVER BEAT ANY WOMAN TILL I DIE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rampagain: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
Siena:

I'D do nothing.

I've never hit a lady, not going to start with my wife.

d reason y u is a sweetheart kiss kiss
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
I wouldn't hit him the first place. Am i daft? Shoot, I love my life, aint going to jeopardize that. But i would HOPE if i ever did get into so much rage that I would hit my husband, i would HOPE it didn't result in me getting a taste of my own medicine.

3 Likes

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

I wouldn't hit him the first place. Am i daft? Shoot, I love my life, aint going to jeopardize that. But i would HOPE if i ever did get into so much rage that I would hit my husband, i would HOPE it didn't result in me getting a taste of my own medicine.

Nairaland sure can change people. Hallelujah.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
geolabious:

Nairalanders i just want to know what you will do if u annoyed your wife and her hand just do Oscillatory motion come Sound or Knack you slap.

Please tell me what your first reaction will be,

I never beat lady before o, I no plan to beat any o but I pray make woman no

slap me sha, because,  I no know o, my brother I no know how e go be o:lol:

Ok seriously what will you do if your wife slapped you out of sheer rage? or what

should be the right thing to do if your wife slapped you?

Very easy conundrum. . . . What goes around comes around!!
I wld slap her back with a reasonable force. kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan:

Nairaland sure can change people. Hallelujah.
Imecha onu dia!!! angry  Shoot, i might be headstrong, but i sure aint crazy. grin

Hannibal:

Very easy conundrum. . . . What goes around comes around!!
I would slap her back with a reasonable force. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Stop lying like a rug, Mufasa. You would never hit a woman and you know it.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Godalone(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
How can she slap me?
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Imecha onu dia!!! angry  Shoot, i might be headstrong, but i sure aint crazy. grin

I used to think you were crazy.  grin Thanks for clarifying.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ Poster If I am a man I will not slap her back I will be quiet and walk away the knid of guilt you have heaped on her she will never ever get over throughout her life span
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
nina1:

turn around and walk away

At point
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
Godalone:

How can she slap me?
Just lift up her hand and. . . . . WHAM!!

davidylan:

I used to think you were crazy.  grin Thanks for clarifying.
LMAO!!!! Ehn. . . . me, hit my husband? I am not daft, that is just asking for trouble.

rubi:

@ Poster If I am a man I will not slap her back I will be quiet and walk away the knid of guilt you have heaped on her she will never ever get over throughout her life span
Hell yeah!!! Shoot. . . . i will ride that guilt train for LIFE.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Stop lying like a rug, Mufasa. You would never hit a woman and you know it.

I would never slap a woman cos a woman is yet to slap me.
The day anyone tries it, she gets double dose.

3 Likes

Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by paulmamud(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
hummm,what or who did  i do?it depends on who especially grin.Seriously,forget all the would see her at night stuff.take it like a man and go hang out with the boys(and gals!)
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!!! Ehn. . . . me, hit my husband? I am not daft, that is just asking for trouble.

At last onyinye2 is a woman!!! Somebody shout hallelujah . . . prayers do work!
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by MissyB1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
Why would I slap my husband when I
have other means of punishing him wen he misbehaves undecided
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Hell yeah!!! Shoot. . . . i will ride that guilt train for LIFE.

That is what very good and wonderful
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I would never slap a woman because a woman is yet to slap me.
Liar Liar, pants on Fire. Knowing the kind of person you are, you are the type to generate a big-o, Kool- Aid smile and walk away in laughter. Don't even try to deny it.

davidylan:

At last onyinye2 is a woman!!! Somebody shout hallelujah . . . prayers do work!
M na-achi ochi!!! grin Sharrup dia, i have always been one. You were just didn't care to notice.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hannibal:

I would never slap a woman because a woman is yet to slap me.

That means you are not ready/learn yet to live with a woman in the same roof but that does not mean I support a woman slapping a man
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
rubi:

That means you are not ready/learn yet to live with a woman in the same roof but that does not mean I support a woman slapping a man
He is lying, he knows he would never do such a thing.

rubi:

That is what very good and wonderful
Hey, I gotta speak the truth. Cause I know if that were to happen to me. . . .

Chugga Chugga, Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo!!! All aboard on the S. S. Train of Guilt. Once you hop in, don't think about hopping off.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by paulmamud(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ MissyB
Thats exactly the kind of stuff i am afraid of.Would take a slap anyday
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2 is positively surprising me everyday . . . na wa o. Seun thank you.
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by Hannibal: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
rubi:

So receiving slaps from a woman is the pre-requisite of living with a woman??
Don't me laugh, it's too early. grin

onyinye2:

Liar Liar, pants on Fire. Knowing the kind of person you are, you are the type to generate a big-o, Kool- Aid smile and walk away in laughter. Don't even try to deny it.

Pumbaa, u seem to know a lot about me.

When a woman slaps a woman, she deserves to be slapped back.
It's not vengeance. . . . It's a deterrent cool
Re: Men: If Your Wife Slaps You What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
onyinye2:

He is lying, he knows he would never do such a thing.
Hey, I gotta speak the truth. Cause I know if that were to happen to me. . . .

Chugga Chugga, Chugga Chugga, Choo Choo!!! All aboard on the S. S. Train of Guilt. Once you hop in, don't think about hopping off.

I have the same feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Undeniable Facts About Marriage / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Twins After 7 Years [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.