Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504772 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2007
@ Razorr,

Ya talk is cheap.
Don't think i didnt notice how u ran away with ur tails btw your legs in the Drogba Vs Tevez debate.
I am sure u now know Tevez at 23 has achieved more than Drogba at 29.
Buncha tweaks!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2007
@ Razorr,

Tevez can't play for West Ham - he was on loan for last season at West Ham and at the season's end, he's s'posed to be in the hands of the agent. . . that was the deal. d'unno how the FA ever managed to ratify that.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by FBS: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2007
@razoor, keep it up. I got your back, These MU mugus no sabi, Up Chelsea!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
@Jackal

Tevez at 23 being all that is all hype tongue

Etoo at Mallorca A SHITTY CLUB proved a point, didnt he?

what of Andy Johnson 2 seasons ago?  undecided

every tom, dick and harry knows Drug_bar arguably is the most commited player in any team he plays cool, he has come good even if he started late, which is most usually the case of the average African star, they hardly come good till when they are about retiring cry

and Wazza's input at Everton was exactly why SAF ensured he got him over, so what are u on about? shocked

ok ok ok!!! what happened to your NATIONAL DECEPTION Saha? wasnt he so reverred way back then when he was with Fulham? now all u guys say is; he is the wackest striker in the premiership . . .LMAO  grin  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
nobody said saha's wack . . . he's just been out injured for too long and u can't afford to take risks with him!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2007
@JACKAL

over to u . . .  for most part of last season, u guys were ranting and raving . . HE IS THE WACKEST STRIKER IN THE EPL, but now that someone is here to rub it in, u all start preaching shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ kit,

the opinion of 1 UTD fan isn't particularly what all would reference as the general opinion of the club. . . would it?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Kitaun,

I have been able to prove Tevez has achieved more than Drogba.
All these talks about Drogba's hype is bollocks.

Thank You for mentioning Etoo who u think was a HIT at Mallorca.
Etoo @ Mallorca averaged 14-17 league goals in all the 5 years he was at Mallorca.
When Etoo joined Barcelona in the summer of 2004, he notched 24 league goals in his debut season and he was just a goal short of becoming the joint top scorer in la liga.   Can u explain why this is so?

In the following season, Etoo scored 26 goals to grab the pichichi @ Barcelona.
This was what he couldn't do in all the years he was at Mallorca. Where did the sudden revival come from?
Why can't u realise it was because Etoo found himself among world class players @ Barca thus boosting his gameplay?

Wazza is anutha classic example. A very good player but he wasn't going to realise his potential in a crappy team like Everton.
Rooney scored a total of 17 goals throughout his entire career at Everton. Big deal, innit?
In his debut season at Man Utd, he scored 17 goals in all competitions. He achieved all what he did @ Everton in one season @ Man Utd. Big deal?
What transformed him? You and I know it was because he played with world class players.
Since his debut season, his number of goals have increased progressively as he scored 19 goals in his 2nd season and 23 in his 3rd season.
This is why i think Tevez with his natural ability will do well @ Man United.
Plug Tevez in the midst of Ronnie and Wazza and their goal tallies would burst the 80-goal mark.

Saha is a different issue.
Louis Saha is a good player but he is jinxed with long-term injuries.
Whats the point in relying on a player that cannot guarantee 50% appearance in league games.
You might as well ship him out and let a more reliable player fill his void.
I'd rather have Tevez, Ruud, Huntelaar and even Smith before i sign Saha.
Saha is a global deception; he used to be national but his fake hype has spread to Africa, Asia and the Americas. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
Why is Tevez sending fears and jitters through people's spines. Razorr and Dr Kit, what is this unusual bonding and gangup against United?   cheesy. Is Y'all scared of the obvious and the inevitable. If Carlitos Tevez join united this summer, then our rivals should know theyare playing the 38 games to fulfill all righteousness and to please the FA, probably Y'all would also be playing to get gate takings etc.

United's next season forward line would be one of the most devastating forward line Europe has seen, only to be compared to Barca's. Imagine a Tevez running rings on a Ageing Makelele ( Razorr, say your Hail Mary prayer and be thankful that Cannavaro wouldn't join chelsea). What about Ronaldo's daring and darting runs against a senderos,Hoyte led defense (Yes, No Gallas!, his spirit is no more in Assnal  cheesy)

Is someone here doubting Tevez's class? My oh my. His exploits in Corinthians and Boca are printed on the wall. Who knew drogba @23, Nigga was still in the hole at Guingamp then or was it ASEC MIMOSA at Ivorycoast. Drogba would never repeat his 33 goal haulage, he aint No Ruud or henry! Tevez, Ronaldo and Wazza are yet to blossom, theyare still doing some sorta preambles!

Next season would be a season of massacre and bloodshed anywhere those triumvirates set their boots on!

someone should please quote this post!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Rikkyjen,

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think our rivals are scared shitless.
SAF's Man Utd dream attack is finally dawning on 'em.
Last season's exploits of Rooney n Ronaldo is still causing ripples throughout the country.
Just when some teams are planning to neutralise the effects of this dynamic duo Fergie wants to bring in another prodigal son.
Status has changed from Dynamic Duo to Tenacious Trio. grin grin grin
I can't wait for the season to start. . . . . . .Lets kick some asses.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
rikkyjen:

Why is Tevez sending fears and jitters through people's spines. Razorr and Dr Kit, what is this unusual bonding and gangup against United? cheesy. Is

Rikky dear, it's not fear. We are just irritated at the fact that we can't pick up any magazine these days to read news like decent people, without having one Tevez story or the other being thrown in our faces.
There's a word called 'over-hype' my dear! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Jackal

Sure, we are kicking asses and taking names next season! Who wants to stop this boyz, as they . shred defenses at home and diaspora?!!!. SAF has unleashed the 3 unsleeping dead in the EPL. Im trying to imagine the new songs the stretford end boyz are going to compose for 'em triple troubles!.

Yo son, we are going for  2 or more trophies, anything less than a double is a fiasco for United. am not talking of the crappy domestic double chelskites are happy about. An EPL and a UL would do just fine!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2007
If only wishes were horses. . . cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
If only wishes were horses . . . . . . . Razor would join the REDS.
We will chase u back to your blue world if u try to.
You chelski tweak-- clench ur butt-cheeks grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
Rikky Ricardo

Like you ran rings around us at OT and Emirates tongue

Like you ran rings round Milan at OT and San Siro tongue

Like you ran rings around Chelsea at OT, Stamford and Wembley tongue

Please!! Spare us and save the Drama for you know who!!

Tell your stories to the Boltons and Fulhams of this world.

Whether you guys get Tevez or invent a Striker, its still 11 vs 11 players on the pitch (even when Ruud was at his Prime, United still lost some games, so what are you on about )

NEGRO PLSSSSSSSS!! tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Loyika,

Jealousy Jealousy.

Every team will lose a match at one time or the other.
Your reasons here are not good enough.
Even the treble champions of 1999 lost many matches in that 1998/99 season so lets be objective.
Do u think i mind Arsenal beating United home and away last season?
I wish Arsenal could be taking 6 points off United every season as long as we win the premiership title. grin grin grin grin

What we are saying here is addition of Tevez will boost United's chances of winning the title.
If we had Tevez last season, we wouldnt have lost some of the matches we lost.
The Milan nightmare was because we had a skint defence.
No Rio, No Neville, No Evra and an unfit Vidic.
Take the equivalent out of Chelsea and lets see where it gets em.

Afterall, Chelsea had everyone bar Petr Cech and they lost to Spurs & Middlesboro.
United had no Saha and Neville and beat Chelski 4-0 on the same grounds.
Football aint mathematics, Arsenal whupped us home n away last season just the way United did in 2004/05.
I know its 11 against 11 but if its that simple, Arsenal wldn't beat Everton 7-0 at Highbury some seasons ago.
United wldn't beat a highly defensive Roma side 7-1.
Tevez's addition will be an advantage so if i were u, i would be SCARED. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
UTD folks,

never mind 'em haters. . .we will land Tevez in the end, no shakes!
we're getting stronger by the day and the opposition know it - they're all shaking in 'em boots and wet pants, so they be tryna talk trash and throw us off track but lai lai . . .

over-rated or not Tevez is a good player and that is all we know, he has proven that much to all and sundry - e don tey, no be today . . .
how many #30m+ players SAF don buy wey be flops ? unlike some of our opponents wey dey carry money go buy "non-tested"!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2007
EPL sad, please start dagnamit!! cry

These Mancs want to bore us all with their NOISE!! tongue

We all wait to seehow it pans out, remember, it all starts from scratch in August. (Champions or not grin)

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2007
Of course,
It starts from scratch but United will start with a swagger of the Champions.
With newbies here n there, there will be a buzz when the season kicks off.
I can guarantee u 6 straight wins before any hiccups,and by then, our rivals will be struggling to catch us on the table.
Remember last season, 'twas catch us if u can from August to May. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ jackal,

make that 10 str8 wins / 30pts . . . b'4 them fools know whats hit 'em!

hahahaha, na we get bragging rights. . . anybody wey no like, make im go hang grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2007
Tevez Tevez Tevez. . . .generatin so much controversy. .

We've not signed the guy and he's already causing heartbreaks!!!. . .what happens when he finally lands?

Better know this now. . .FIFA has been dragged in to profer a solution. Whichever way FIFA rules, it would favour United. Either we pay West Ham or his agent, he joins United.

But wat does it matter to u guys? You Arsenal and Chelsea fans.
You've been following the news even more than David Gill himself. . grin cheesy

Come to think of it, the news of Tevez's impending move to United is even juicier than the actual signing of Florent Malouda. . . shocked cool cos Tevez is all u talk about. .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Harlex(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
we are waiting for fifa intervention, hope it come our way. manunited 4 life
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2007
JK grin heartbreaks yes shocked just imagine two wowo creatues on the same pitch embarassed embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2007
mukina2:

JK grin heartbreaks yes shocked just imagine two wowo creatues on the same pitch embarassed embarassed

How did you read my mind girl? shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2007
mukina2:

just imagine two wowo creatues on the same pitch embarassed embarassed

i can imagine 'em running at lame-man, aluminium and gbabeski grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Kubed2klin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2007
This forum is dry. What does Man U. have to offer us on nairaland?

Abeg, see the way you guys are begging to get Tervez as if he's the one with your tian'u
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

Tevez will serve as a spare tyre.
We won the Premiership without erm, erm, Tevez last season so we can do without him.
So deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2007
word!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2007
[size=16pt]FC Seoul 0 Man Utd 4[/size]

What a relief. . . tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
razorr. .

wat were u expecting?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ J-K

Ronaldo is really on FIRE.
I'm now convinced SAF will have to shave his hair at the end of the season.
Rooney and Ronaldo simply destroyed the Korean dudes.
Ohhh ma God. . . . . . .u need to see Ronaldo's 1st goal.
It was an audacious pass from Wazza with Ronaldo unleashing a low shot.

How ferocious will this attack be when Tevez joins? I really dunno.
SAF must be stopped from signing Tevez.
This tactician is trying to build a monstrous attack that will demolish all other teams in the Premiership.
U can expect cricket score when we take lil teams like Chelsea and Liverpool next season.
Phewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! RONALDO is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2007
wish i saw the match. .
guessed i've missed. .

but from match reports, twas like ronaldo is not relentin at all.
one mite think he'll be a bit relaxed after winnin so much awards last term, but its like the boy is even more determined to do better. .
WAY TO GO RONALDO!!!. . .

Is Rossi still with us? and I hear the Tevez wahala mite extend till the end of the trasfer window. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.