Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507069 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2008
nazzyon:

We are going to win this match.

. . . . . .AMEN
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2008
Nani don enter . .
Blackburn must score again to win . . . They have to!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mavtrevor(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2008
I hope that happens cos if it doesn't happen and with Chelsea at 2points behind, it aint gonna be funny anymore.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2008
Whatever happens today we own this seasons' trophy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2008
Am I the only one thinking Utd should have bagged about 3 yellow cards?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2008
Ronaldo's shot just hit the post!!! shocked . . . . so close . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2008
let it enter the net
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2008
SAM MILLA:

let it enter the net

it will soon enter smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2008
What is wrong with SAF? Rooney and the referee? It looks like this is all prepared for ManU to win. Rooney should get a yellow for descent. SAF thinks the fans should have been given a penalty.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2008
i hope and pray for that cos if it doesnt------hmm ,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2008
For the love of God! See how Blackburn is easily breaking thru our defense.Vida,i thot you were supposed to bring goodluck

Did Rooney really have to lash out like that?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2008
I have expected J Park since the beginning of the second half.

Rooney has just been trouble
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2008
and he should have been given a red card
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by bluehorizo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2008
Fantastic safe by Friedel!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2008
Rob Styles has totally been screwing us in this match angry That was a friggin' handball! A penalty!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2008
Its just not United's day today,is it? One of those screwy days when everything,including the ball,is against a team.

Gooooaaallllll!!!!! Go Tevez!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2008
Shit happens
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by FOD(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2008
This is unfair to the big gk
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2008
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[size=18pt][/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
Trust Tevez to come through when it matters most. Now just one more.May not happen,but i'm crossing me fingers.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
THANK U tevez!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2008
Big rubbish! I knew this would happen if they did not score again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2008
WE ARE STILL ON COURSE
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2008
Chelsea boiz,sorry oh tongue We didn't lose.Yeah,its only a point above y'all now but we're still ahead.Showdown's now gonna be @ SB. And before y'all go yapping about how you'll defeat us there(which i doubt),we've got an outstanding goal difference.Matters like crazy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2008
wat a GAME!!!

Brad Friedel was outstanding!!!

Now it's on to Stamford Bridge!!!, its going to be a SUPER MATCH!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by SamMilla1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2008
WELDONE BOYZ !!!!!!

STAMFORD BRIDGE WILL BE THE VENUE TO CARRY OUR CUP!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2008
Blackburn are real shitheads lol

After defending well for so long. . . .

I noticed prior to the corner kick being taken that they had shockingly
left Scholes unmarked in the middle, and what do you know he flicks on to Tevez to score.

Oh well. . . .the pressure told in the end I guess.

Its still United's title though. . . .effectively four points ahead as it is

Chelsea must be cussing themselves for letting Wigan draw or else they would be level on points after today.

I just don't see United getting beaten at Stamford Bridge to be honest.

But we shall see. . . .Might they be another twist in the tale.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2008
Friedel was totally good.Great reflexes.

Anyway i knew this was going to be anutha Boro.Point stealers tongue

Still trying to figure out why Fergie played Giggs.Away from home too! Sometimes i think the old man is too confident for his own good. I missed most of the match(no thanks to my stylist angry),only caught the last 20 mins.But even from that,i could tell we had almost no midfield.

Didn't like the squad Fergie started with.I missed Hargo.Ando too.Nani tried though,from the little i saw.Just shitty luck Vida and Rio were still trying to re-discover their rhythm earlier.

@doyin13
Love the way you're seeing grin We won't get beaten at SB.Worst case,a draw.And we'll still be comfy with that.Blackburn tried,but in the end,they're still Blackburn.Very prone to silly mistakes.Sad for their goalie tho,he was really good.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2008
It is cristal clear that we are the best at the moment.

We must not give to many chances against either Barcelona or Chelsea or else we may end up in pits.

These players reminded of the Chelsea of the last season. They always give results.

I guess that is where we have the upper hand right now.

Friedel was awesome tonight. His performance was way beyond my expectation. I guess their dream of beating the best team the world can offer has been shattered.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2008
Brad Fiedel kept 'em Rovers up. Besides Rovers earyly penalty appeal. Rovers aint gat shyte on us. Rob[b]bery[/b] styles was not only criminal but horrendous.

'em Rover boyz were just balling with their hands as if we were in a NBA Conference finals!!!. They handled the ball, fell wazza down and a lot of penalty appeals turned down.

Rob should be happy United nicked a point, Becos SAF would have descended, cursed and submerged him like a Japanese Kamikaze.

What can i say about Tevez? A matchwinner!! How many times has Tevez literaliy dragged us away from the jaws of defeat this season? I cant count!!!

How many reckon that Friedel might had been doped up? I think FIFA and the SOHO square needs to step in and test the American for doping issues.

I suspect Friedel took in a lotta barbiturates and Amphetamine. I mean, how do we explain his hyperactivity, sharp reflexes and dare-devil saves shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2008
Both UNITED and ROVER were both lucky the coach was mild and tolerant today or else the match would have ended with may be 5 players each for each team.

He gives out cards in matches as if they were money.

Although, he has awarded about 3-4 Red cards in favour of Manchester United in the past. So also did he award RED card against Rooney like twice in the last season.

The guy is a F**king father christmas on the field.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2008
@rikky
LMAO grin grin grin
Perhaps you're right.Dude's American,afterall.How come hez never this super-quick in their other matches?

Rob Sty[/b]les is a [b]rob[/b]ber from a pig [b]sty. I hope Fergie does descend on him. Hez just a stupid bat.

As for Tevez,hez a last-minute genius.Almost always comes through when its most important.But jeez,its one scarily nasty scar hez got on his neck.Anybody been noticing it?Fascinates me grin Perhaps he waz in some kind of Spanish knife duel.

@nazzy
Rob being Santa Claus on the pitch doesn't make him a Rover fan,does it?The bat robbed us silly.

So long as Fergie keeps Giggs and perhaps Scholes away from the pitch,at least for the most part of the upcoming games,and so long as he puts up a squad that works,we'll be fine.We've got everything it takes,we just don't need any of Fergie's tinkering.Kinda late for trying out nu experiments,methinks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.