Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507077 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Thomas
I never brag.I always try to be realistic.I haven't categorically said 'United will beat Barca' or 'United will lift the EPL trophy'. I use the word 'can'. I only say what i see,and right now,i see a strong United that's capable of achieving a lot so long as the game's played right.You know,kinda like Chess.Do you play? Anyway,i happen to be a good chess player cool and i think Fergie and his boiz have got the right mental attitude toward winning.Only snag now is if Fergie decides to experiment with a Bishop,when he knows a Queen-Knight combo yields definite positive results.

So long as the man picks the right players with the aim of putting together a strong team instead of being sentimental about guys like Giggs,United should be fine. And of course,provided there are no debilitating injuries too.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Cristalz

u sure say na Abuja u dey go serve tongue erm erm the Aristos would u keep u busy on Tuesday and Wenesday nites grin

and I wonder why u cant just keep talking about Arsenal . . . .most of all ur posts have been about Arsenal . . .do u know what the meaning of Voyeurism is

I give up on u girl cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Kitomo
Lol grin Na FCT dem write for the paper o.Abi FCT don be new state? tongue grin Aristos abi? You sabi na.Me and them go balance for penthouse suite for Hilton dey watch the game together before i put arsenic for inside the caviar bowl tongue

I wasn't even thinking about Arsenal till i saw your post.And while we're on the subject,what exactly are you doing on this thread talking about United's chances against Barca? , you wouldn't want me to say you're being very hypocritical now,would you?

In case you haven't noticed,i'm on my thread discussing my team.You left your thread to come to mine to analyze my team too.Go figure tongue But i won't give up on you though nearly all Mancs have.There may be hope yet grin grin grin
Or perhaps not undecided

@Reds
See y'all in 3 weeks.Yusuf Bomoi calls grin grin

Hold the fort well.And i really do hope we defeat Barca.Ciao.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2008
After seeing Shrek's attack on Samba and comparing it with Eboue's attack on Evra, u laugh at the standard of refereeing in the EPL smiley
Or was it because it was Manure or specifically, Shrek involved.
OMG, even in a rugby game, he would have been sent off.
It was a Wrestling move, that will make dem WWE guys envious.
Shrek should consider full-time wrestling when he calls it quit on his footie career grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2008
@ HNIC,

Leave this Man Utd team alone, bruv!!!!!

Shrek had every right to do a Karate on Samba.
Just before then, he had a valid penalty turned off. . . . . How blind and spastic can some officials be?
Robbin' Styles can never give a penalty to Man Utd in any game. . . .It is hopeless asking for one anyways. . .

However, United played like champions on saturday.
The brand of attacking footie displayed in the 2nd half was the best i have seen all season.
Blimey. . . . . the firepower was unbearable for the Rovers. . . .Nani, Wazza, Apache, Ronaldo and Scholesy were all over the place.
Brad Friedel was top draw but i was proud of the way United came back to earn a priceless point on the day.

Please remind me. . . . Who isd Arsenal playing next in the champions league? Barca or Liverpool? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2008
I just pray I dont see Razorr anywhere this thread before the end of the season else . . . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by subice(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2008
Since Messi is playing and considering the way Barca line up, he'll most likely be up against Evra. I think Evra should be able to handle him adequately. Also, Anderson has to start in place of Scholes but I'd still start with Giggs, just because of his guile and experience, to help us get through the initial pressure from Barca.

What's up with this Gudjohsen guy mouthing off so much. The guy hasn't even played much for Barca this season.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=88974

[url]http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8699_3454242,00.html[/url]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
@Subice
Let them say
If Ando starts then Messi is caged i bet u
I hope to see the formation that we used against Roma in the First Leg.
ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2008
i see united going through,

that barca defence is not so convincing
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2008
Thanks Lordi. . . .
If only the other Arsenal fans are like u. . . . . . grin grin

Meanwhile, where have u been?
This is one reason i dont like Arsenal crashing out early in the season.
It sends the objective Gaynners off and all we have crawling around the land are PLASTIC fans.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2008
@jackal

even if arsenal was still in d title race i would have maintained the status quo,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ Lordimpaq,

Are u sure?
Uncle Lordi . . . .If Arsenal were in the pole position with 6 points clear. . . . You will be here everyday to taunt me, isn't it?
I mean. . . . look at the Gaynners thread. . . Debosky? Check! Lordimpaq? Check! Loyika? Check! Vieira? Check!
Bagoma? Check! Priscilla? Check! Chuckdee4? Check! Banderas? Check! Should i go on?
Even the muppets refuse to post these days. . . . .That should tell u Gaynners' performance this season have been disappointing.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2008
Jackal.:

[size=14pt]I mean. . . . look at the Gaynners thread. . . Debosky? Check! Lordimpaq? Check! Loyika? Check! Vieira? Check!
Bagoma? Check! Priscilla? Check! Chuckdee4? Check! Banderas? Check! Should i go on?
Even the muppets refuse to post these days. . . . .That should tell u Gaynners' performance this season have been disappointing[/size]

Words of wisdom grin

The place is like garden of Eden.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ Akolawole,

U are mean!!!!

Anyways, since taunting the GAYnners would mean kicking a disabled child. . . .I will start taunting Chelsea!!!
But. . . . .Can i taunt Chelski? Avram Grant is ma man anyday. . . . . .He epitomises integrity and fighting spirit.
In all honesty, Chelsea should be named the team of the season. . . . .With the Jose Mourinho crisis, gazillion injuries plaguing that team since September and losing players to the African Cup of Nations. . . . Chelsea has shown strength n stability, for that. . . .I doff me hats for Grant.
Arsenal are still whinging and blaming their capitualtion on Eduardo's injury. . . .Spot the difference?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2008
@jackal

agreed, our performances have been really disappointing especially in the last 10 games,

but no worries, we'll get over it,

anyone who is still claims that its all because of eduardo's injury is just using a cheap excuse, there are better excuses, like saving for arsene wengers retirement,

look at chelsea and manutd and even liverpool, they've got a strength in depth, look at arsenal, we have nothing, if adebayor gets injured, no body to fill in, let no one mention bendtner, if fabregas get injured no one to fill in, its all like a pack of cards stacked on top of each other waiting to be blown away by the slightest breeze,

and that is exactly what happened,

shame, it had to happen that way, but we'll never learn and our gaffer won't learn either,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2008
I enjoy the way most of yall are writing Barca off that means i would have some posts to dig up as well when the fat lady sings.If Barca play to their best they would be blown out we saw what happened last year against Milan

@Lordi
Na wa ooh you be Utd fan?Ohh well i agree though Wenger is running us down big time
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2008
@ A-40

It is normal to see it this way. If you read article on Barcelona you won't be surprised and when I visited some forums too Barcelona fans were also backing their club.

Messi and Barcelona players were all out against Ronaldo and United saying losts of stuffs.

Whatever you read from us hear it is normal.

OR

Would you prefer United fans supporting Barcelona? It will never work that way.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2008
Lordi,
How can you be a Gaynner? You are far too sensible. Common
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2008
@Jackal

Is this the reason why Ronaldo scores well well? grin

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1071846.ece
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2008
Akolawole:

@Jackal

Is this the reason why Ronaldo scores well well? grin

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1071846.ece

Dude you need to check yourself.

What is the relationship with Sex and Football?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2008
The girl no bad sha wink

Guys, its our turn today. How I wish Fergie could go full blast
at the camp nou. We can beat Barca in their backyard.

But I know Fergie won't do that. I hope we get an away goal
sha. I trust the defence to keep a clean sheet or at worst concede
a goal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2008
Fergie should send Ronaldo away since he too has started the showbiz just like Beckham. When Beckham was dispensable he sent him away claiming his life is too public but now with Ronaldo??
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2008
dayokanu:

Lordi,
How can you be a Gaynner? You are far too sensible. Common

well, i'm not a "gaynner", i'm a gunner,

besides there are sensible gunners are there are sensible devils, it only takes maturity to actually say the truth without adding sentiments to it.

unfortunately, most fans are always sentimental and they allow their emotions to take over, whenever something goes wrong, the referee is against them.

or the linesmen or even the playing field, as i would say, excuses,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2008
@Lordi,
Even Wengay is guilty its either ref, Linesman, Bad pitch, bad weather, bad tackles, bad hairstyles and what have you. The fact is that Arsenal has the highest number of ignorant fans that i wonder atimes if they have reasonable ones.

Don't you think Wenger should be sacked? Even Koeman has been sacked less than a week after winning Copa del Rey. WHile wenger who has not won anything since the fall of man is still in charge.

I think he should be sacked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2008
dayokanu:

Fergie should send Ronaldo away since he too has started the showbiz just like Beckham. When Beckham was dispensable he sent him away claiming his life is too public but now with Ronaldo??

Ronaldo has not dabbled into showbiz. Dating a model doesnt
mean you're into showbiz.

Fat Frank Lampard, John Terry all date models and they have nothing
to do with showbiz. Even Rooney's girl, Coleen does a bit of modelling
as well.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2008
@Mancs
wassup all
The stage is set for another epic battle at the Camp Nou
Thank God Vidic and Brown will be fit to play. . .No deja vu
No repeat of the Milan debacle. .
We are Manchester United! we are marching to Moscow!

Im so happy Rob Styles has been penalized for his rubbish officiating against Manchester United. Hes gonna ply his trades at the lower rung of the league henceforth.
Good riddance

@Jackal
man, how is u?
We are coming back with our heads up tmr
United are winning 2-1
we are fired up to blast any opposition!

One United!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2008
tkb417:

@Mancs
wassup all
The stage is set for another epic battle at the Camp Nou
Thank God Vidic and Brown will be fit to play. . .No deja vu
No repeat of the Milan debacle. .
We are Manchester United! we are marching to Moscow!

I'm so happy Rob Styles has been penalized for his rubbish officiating against Manchester United. Hes going to ply his trades at the lower rung of the league henceforth.
Good riddance

@Jackal
man, how is u?
We are coming back with our heads up tmr
United are winning 2-1
we are fired up to blast any opposition!

One United!

yea watever
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal1(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2008
@ Lordi,

Are u jealous?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by subice(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2008
akinalabi:

Ronaldo has not dabbled into showbiz. Dating a model doesnt
mean you're into showbiz.

Fat Frank Lampard, John Terry all date models and they have nothing
to do with showbiz. Even Rooney's girl, Coleen does a bit of modelling
as well.

Yeah Ronaldo's certainly more focused than Beckham. He's even rejected some lucrative deals.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=87801
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lordimpaq(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Lordi,

Are u jealous?

jackal, i believe you can answer that question yourself,

well, am not.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2008
@Lordy
wassup man
where have you been? this is what theyve reduced you to?
ad-libs and rejoinders!
lmao!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2008
whats all these conflicting stories about Vida?
we need him badly. we cant afford to use anybody else

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.