Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,746 members, 7,892,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (507930 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 10:26am On May 22, 2008
i nearly lost my voice yesternyt,
man u 4 life,
i dove my hear for fergie for playing CR& against the makeshift RB -Essien
he made him look so ordinary that i would not have even contemplated signing into
Bendel insurance.
Carrick was my man of the match, he did his job neatly,
drogba should be sent to th edungeon for slapping my rock of gibraltar --- Vidic,
i guess Vidic just got him frustrated,
Ferinand was actually a General in defense, while evra had a very decent game,
Tevez was cool but Rooney was anonymous.

i just love this team.
i am relishing the glory of being a man u fan.

congrats to all.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tboy81(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2008
Please can the title of this thread be changed to The Undisputed Champions of England and Europe:The Red Devil's Zone cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Temmie10(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2008
@justkunmi
time to change thread name,
we'r no more the undisputed champs of england, its europe now !
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2008
My greatest nite of football. . .def'ly surpasses any other thing. . Woulda been here earlier but I was busy celebrating wit my peeps. I threw a party for all my Red Friends. .
Congratulations to all United fans. . Nights like yesterday is the reason we watch football. We watch football to win trophies. .and this season has been just rewarding.
Still celebrating now. Wld be back to give a proper end of season toast to all United faithfuls on NL.

Red flows in ma veins!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2008
@ J-K,

It feels good to be a MAN UTD fan. The whole buzz was fantastic.
Ferguson knew what he was doing splashing 60 mil last summer. . . . All his new buys played their part in tucking their penalties IN.
Can u quantify Tevez's nuisance value to the Chelsea defence last night? He was immense and he even plotted Drogba's sending off.
I am so ecstatic and i still can't believe United went UNBEATEN in the competition this season. We deserved it!!!!!

P.S. The look on Peter Kenyon's face when he walked past the trophy: PRICELESS!!!!! cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2008
What was this Mugu thinking I hate him for this
take a look at the picture soo unprofessional of a big player like him
A way to cap a torrid night
I guess the name Vidic will be a night mare to him now.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2008
@ Emperoh,

Drogba was frustrated. Rooney and Vidic had taken shots at him that he sometimes loses his head and he promised to make em pay!
During the game, Vidic kept him in his pocket all night. Apart from the shot he took that scraped the woodwoork, he had no joy throughout.
I cannot remember Drogba winning any aerial ball against Vidic. . . . . He was frustrated/pissed hence his petulance.
Don't blame Drogba. . . . . .blame praise Vidic!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2008
Nairaland Hospital Latest Updates
Drogba has been transfered to another rehabilitation center
Happens that the head of the first one we sent him to is a Man Utd fan grin
If he is rejected again, I'm sure we can get a room for him in Yaba left grin grin grin grin
He's been shouting Vidic! Vidic!! Vidic!!! since yesternight grin
Roman is now stable in the special health facility we had him transfered yesternight grin
He now understands what Wenger stands for --------- Money can't buy trophies grin
Scholes won't come around to have his nose checked 'cos he is still celebrating grin
John Terry is still crying. We ordered more tissues (Poor guy sad  )
Essien is alright too but still sliently says 'Ronaldo' to himself once a while grin
Anelka ehm ehm ehm, we have guards around him grin
Grant is a great man smiley cheesy

More coming soon wink grin
I'm sure someone is expecting to hear something about John Mikel Obi ROFLMTAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

@ Emperoh
Congratulations bro.
The tension of the match was just too high. I had my inhaler clutched in my hands all through grin grin grin
Thank GOD for Frank Spencer smiley cheesy He surpassed my expectations yesternight.

@ Tboy81
Don't mind those Chelsea  peeps. They always behave exactly as if they've taken too much ogogoro grin
I learnt some of them bought a cow and dressed it up in blue clothes grin
Talk of kolo patients! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by teemoe(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2008
[size=24pt][center]MAN UTD FOR LIFE. . . .WE ARE SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE. . . I SUPPORT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! . .
I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
[/center][/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2008
hey my people
its good that we have finally been vindicated.
we won the tourney undefeated.

im so glad a lotta points have been made

evra the best full back in europe
Vida and Rio the best central in europe
Ronaldo the best player in the world
SAF the best coach in the world
United the best team in the world
the EPL the best league in the world
Yeah, The EPL has equalled the records by the la liga and the Seria A

we are sure gonna have a pleasant time in the future with these crop of players
im so happy being a manc

all hail United!!!! United till i die!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2008
@ tkb417,

Please can u do me a favour?
Go and dig out that onanist called DAYOKANU.
He's got to come back here and eat his words. . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2008
@Xerxes
ah!! that guy
he couldnt even send a sms to me to congratulate me

he must have broken his lappy yesterday nite
he told me last weekend that Chelsea will beat us
i dont have the energy to banter him right now
too much vodka in my system

man, u needed to have seen the calibre of people supporting Chelsea
touts, agberos everywhere yesterday
damn!! it was so crazy that i tot some will just block me on the road and rob me
they even bought cows and painted the cows blue (hehehehehehehe)
madness
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2008
Yeah thats what we are talking bout.

MANCHESTER UNITED- Champions of England and Europe

It was a pulsating match, but ma team sailed through deservedly.
Everyone was in the mood and i mean both teams, they gave a good account of themselves. I guess Drogba was damn frustrated, hence the slapping of vidic. It only meant one thing RED CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As per the Pen.

it was a dicey situation, i actually felt chelsea had better pen takers than Man u, but the way United players were tucking the ball into the net i was actually surprised. cech is know for not being good with pens, so that gave me confidence, but i also knew that VDS usually always follows the ball during pens, but hardly ever catches em.

RONALDO my WFOTY Missed, but he is only human, i almost past out as i saw Terry stepping up to take what wud have made us be once sulking today, but alas, the slip and all is history.

I love that guy called Anderson, he seems to be made for the big stage, stepping up and taking pen the way TERRY shud have played it. THROUGH THE MIDDLE. grin

All in All we are the CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND AND EUROPE.

@Gayners

Eat Your Hearts Out.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2008
tkb417:

man, u needed to have seen the calibre of people supporting Chelsea
touts, agberos everywhere yesterday
damn!! it was so crazy that i tot some will just block me on the road and rob me
they even bought cows and painted the cows blue (hehehehehehehe)
madness

Ma guy @ atime it looked like if u just say MAN somebody go harrass u before u say UNITED!!. . . . .IT WAS THAT BAD

i also never knew they were this much Agberos  supporting that team.
the whole place is a little calm with reasonable celebrations.

I assure you, if na Chelsea win, we 4 no hear word for the rest of our lives!!!!!!!!!!

One United!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2008
@ tkb417,

Dayo is a Arrow. The gay was bleating how Fergie cannot win the UCL and Ronaldo can't cut it in big games.
I have never seen a Right-Back so made useless by a winger. . . . .If only we had a goal-poacher in the box, United coulda buried 3-4 goals in the 1st half alone but i still give credits to Rooney and Tevez. . . .They battled well.

Ronaldo ran into brickwall with the penalty yesterday. . . .His run-up before pausing didn't faze Cech as Cech stood his ground.
That got the winger confused and he just placed the ball in Petr's huge frame. . . .I was so pissed i coulda knocked his head off.
Fergie's new buys(Hargo, Ando, Nani and Apache) were all perfect with their pens. We have a great future but next season will be TENSE.

Doing the European double this season won't be forgiven.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2008
This is for Y'alls consumption! grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2008
@ Rikky

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

How r u doing, son?  Did u get to see the game in Uzbekistan? grin grin grin
Yesterday actually confiirmed United have the best team in the world. . . . . Class and talents flow from the bench to the pitch.
I cannot believe we left Anderson, Saha, Nani and JS Park on the bench. . . . It was outrageous!!! grin grin grin

Anderson shoulda joined in the 2nd half. . . . .Scholesy's yellow card left him dormant(he was scared he could cop another yellow).
The face-off between Tevez and Ballack was PRICELESS. . . . .The lil Argy sparked a great melee that got that irritant a RED.
Good game, fought with the English spirit and guile. . . . . . Sir Alex Ferguson is a living LEGEND.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2008
grin
john terry grin grin grin grin grin grin

congrats man u angry  na devil go punish una
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2008
@ Toshmann,

Go and take Garri mixed with Cyanide.
I know u must be in acute pains now especially with United doing the European double while y'all SCOUSERS, CHAVS and the ARSES all finished trophyless. PRICELESS!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2008
@ Chavs

Better luck next time!!!!!!!!

2nd in carling Cup!
2nd in EPL!!
2nd in Europe!!!

This must be painful cry cry sad sad cry cry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

@ Rikkyjen,

How r u doing, son?  Did u get to see the game in Uzbekistan? grin grin grin
Yesterday actually confiirmed United have the best team in the world. . . . . Class and talents flow from the bench to the pitch.
I cannot believe we left Anderson, Saha, Nani and JS Park on the bench. . . . It was outrageous!!! grin grin grin

Anderson shoulda joined in the 2nd half. . . . .Scholesy's yellow card left him dormant(he was scared he could cop another yellow).
The face-off between Tevez and Ballack was PRICELESS. . . . .The little Argy sparked a great melee that got that irritant a RED.
Good game, fought with the English spirit and guile. . . . . . Sir Alex Ferguson is a living LEGEND.

No son, am in the Middle East rolling dices and slapping fives with 'em Mullahs grin grin. WTF would i be doing in Uzbekistan,an ex-Soviet empire? Licking Putin's and Medeved's balls or what? grin grin Son, living in America has made me sovietphobic, just as you is a sworn die hard homophobic (i applaud You for that) grin grin grin,

I couldn't believe yesterday. I know we are a global brand and i thought United is a team suppourted everywhere, but those folks watching the game with me surprised the shyte out of me because they all suppourted Chelsea. Buncha Glory hunters.

The game lived up to its billing! An advert for entertaining footie. Wenger woulda been biting his nails yesterday! grin grin

Someone tell David Gill he's got a huge assignment do in terms of marketing us to 'em Mullahs and sheikhs!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2008
coded guy:

@ Rikky

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Its time to rub mud and shyte on 'em Chavs!. You better do ya own!!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2008
@Xerxes
Dayo is a Arrow. you and i know that very well
lets wait for him to come and tell us another version of his conspiracy against United.

@Coded
man, was with a lotta guys at the heineken planet and i was amazed at the modest celebration after the game all over the island. tho i heard in some places, the united faithfuls expressed themselves widly.
now @ d marina, some united guys decked in our jersieys are drumming up and down.

If Chelsea had won. . . .wahala go don sele
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Moscow is a very great city. Forget all the crap these westerners tell us about them.
It's so organised and reminds me of places like Hong Kong or Malaysia(it's very neat compared to anywhere i have seen in the (USA/UK).
They dont even allow people to drink in public or munch junk foods like those obese punk muthafuckers in the UK.

The difference between 2 clubs showed yesterday. Sir Bobby Charlton leading the line for Man Utd and irritant Mr Peter Kenyon leading Chelsea's.
Look at the gulf and tell me Chelsea isn't a crappy club. While Kenyon was so eager to wear a silver medal, Sir Bobby Charlton declined his gold medal and told Platini the credits should be given to Man Utd players(that's PURE CLASS).
Did u see Paul Scholes cheering Chelsea players after the penalty shoot-out?? That's anutha piece of CLASS.
I hope Chelsea emulates this. . . . . tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2008
@Xerxes
yeah, the gulf in class between United and the other EPL sides is huge
we are pure class. how i wish Klass was in the line up to bury all those missed chances.

next season will be better
better? that means a treble (lol!)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2008
Don know who removed the 'WET PAINT SIGN ' that was placed beside the pen spot b4 Terry stepped up.

That incidence must be thoroughly investigated by UEFA!!! grin grin grin grin

Next season, will defly be Tight!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2008
Lets rub it in Mancssssss. grin grin

This is coutersy Daily Mail! grin grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Xerxes1(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2008
@ tkb417,

Next season will be very difficult because of the Euros and so many pre-season games.
There is Supercup(United will play Zenit St. Petersburg) and it will be interesting to see how United shapes up for that.
Community Shield against Portsmouth is also there. . . . .We need to make sure to assemble everyone back by July cos i expect the other twats in the BIG 4 to mount a serious challenge next season.

@ Rikkyjen,

This is not about gloating. Doing the double like we did is not something any team could have managed.
Mind u, this is not the same fake double Arsenal did in 2002 by winning the EPL and the FA cup. . .This is the European double(EPL and UCL).
I am so glad for Anderson, Nani and Tevez(winning UCL in their debut season). . . .It doesn't get better than that.
Michael Carrick is anutha lucky twit. . . . 2 EPLs and 1 UCL in 2 seasons?? Mikel Obi must be cussing his ancestors. tongue grin

@ Coded guy,

Where are all those Gaynners? I was told they were lying in wait yesterday to put a tomfoolery thread to diss us.
I guess they will have to wait till next season. Huntelaar told the media yesterday he would like a move to England cos he wants to play in the UCL.
Ferguson should break the bank and sign this poacher. Alves + Huntelaar/Fabiano and we shall retain it again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2008
Can any big dude get me that Plonker called Dayokanu for me
Dead or Alive  i need to stuff him his words in his mouth.
The way he talked, i never knew he was such a coward. To run away after pummelled 4-0 by ZSP

Anyway Mancs the celebration continues
I love that terry stuff
Bt it was all God's doing I had my Rosary on my hands calling on the Virgin Mother get my victory from his son
While asking the Father almight to save me from the Passionate heart attack that i was going to have.

But Thank U Lord for answering those exasparated prayers!!!!
But I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!

Fergie should get a striker and pure 9 for me. A gaol poacher and someone that can turn something around for me.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2008
@All
why was Terry crying?

Drogba should have been the one crying. . .
i just read somewhere that he shouldnt cry cos hes helped them to a triple

runner up in the carlings
runner up in the championship
and now runner up in the UCL

hehehehe

@Xerxes
if we buy alves+Hunter, then we will win the treble
hehehehehe
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2008
@Tkb

Why should DD cry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.