Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,790 members, 7,969,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10486 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Theben(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback:

Y'all did not, you were given a pass to second round. If you were in our group you would have given up 20 goals and you wouldn't have even tie a game. Ask any neutral african who is better Ghana or Nigeria and they would tell you Ghana.

Now I am kind of conflicted I like Germany a lot and Algeria is an African team. I hope Algeria makes Africa proud unlike the super chickens. The World Cup is not Eba eating contest. Tnk God the only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected.
The ref disallowed our clean goal and we weren't outplayed the way Portugal did your black banku stars. The ref was also lenient with Matuidi who should have seen a straight red card. Onazi's injury cost us the match though cos the midfield became porous as soon as he was substituted.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Antell95(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGENN: FOOLISH UGLY PIG. HAHAHA! U MUST BE THAT MUMUGERIAN APE CALLED ANTELL95 I BASHED THE OTHER DAY.

DUMBASS THIEF

You bashed me?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Fulaman198(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback: My hats off to super eagles, they played well. Is a shame that enyeamma only mistake cost them the game. As usual enyeamma was excellent, no one can keep making excellent saves time after time.

Ghana needs his own enyeamma.

Even though the first 70 minutes was mainly Nigerian domination, it's not always the team that plays better that wins like I said about Ghana vs USA, same with Nigeria vs France. I need to go back to Fulani recovery hospital bbl
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Antell95(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Uve created a new account n.u talking to yourself ...Hahaha wonderful mumugerians.

You are really stupid!

why would i do that
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 4:35am On Jul 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: YOUR IDENTITY ? a fool like u impersonating me meanwhile u don't understand simple twi.Was your foolishness inherited from your father or mother.
THUNDER FIRE YOUR LEFT YANSH THERE U MUMUGERIAN NINCOMPOOP. I SAID THAT'S NOT TWI U CURSED GORILLA

TARI BAYATA BUKO?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: A mumugerian is not good at impersonatin.YOUR MUMUGERIAN ACCENT HAS EVEN EXPOSED YOU.U are not even smart.DUMBASS FOOLL
MUMUGERIAN ANIMAL TRYING TO CLAIM GHANAIAN, SEE DUMBNESS AND MUMURISHNESS AT IT'S PEAK, U CAN KNOW SOMEONE ACCENT BY HIS POST?

MUMU BASTARD WITH NO FUTURE, STOP IMPERSONATING ME U SKUNK, UR PLANS WON'T WORK
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2014
Jigga_man101:

U can't compare our performance in 2010 to the shit your super chinchins has been playing. You had one good game against a weak Argentina team who is sure to get trash by Switzerland.

Ghana gave a great performance at the World Cup despite the hiccup in our camp. Isn't your chinchins crying over bonus also. Didn't your big stomach Keshit start the blame game after your abysmal opening game.

Is not your fault it's that of the slowpoke referee that took a sure goal away and gave you a questionable goal. If it wasn't that all you Eba eaters will be insulting Keshit and the super chinchins.

Monday is not far, the mistake will be corrected by France.

Go chop your Eba and stop this nonsense safari.
jigga or Jiggaisback, what ever you call yourself. You said Switzerland will thrash Argentina today.

But, Argentina won the match today. You are really a losser man, Just like your fellow ghanian team
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Antell95(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: so who created that account? ?..
n why will that idiott impersonate me n mention ur name as well.

O God! please share the link to the post.

Nawa o.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by otumfour(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
Theben:
Your comrades(bingbago, santamafia, wale112, otumfour and my darling royal pearls) have conceded to the fact that the super eagles are miles ahead of the black stars. And they have pledged their supports for the super eagles. I wonder where you got your stubbornness from.

super chickens better than the BlackStars of Ghana in ur dreams lol

Ghana Black Stars! Best African Team, PERIOD!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Jiggaisback: All the talk and you couldn't even get a goal. I told y'all your strikers can't score. Where is safarigirl, blueto, Naija noni, Mikron, and all the loud mouth Nigerians.

Even though you played well, you were only put in that situation because of the ref and easy group.

I am happy that Nigeria lost. Tnk God the only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected.
u will agree with me that we played excellently well, better than the french team. the game was ours until the ref spoilt everything. matuidi would ve been given straight red which would ve favoured us, but the white dominated FIFA will not want that as it would spoil business for them. i didn't feel back because its glaring that given the chance we will beat France without FIFA interference. jigga, i dont expect u to agree with me but that is the truth. SUPER EAGLES MADE MY DAY. LETS GO DEFEND OUR AFCON TITLE. SUPER EAGLES TILL HELL FREEZES

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Interested In €25m Rated Onuachu / Nigeria Vs South Africa (3 - 1): AYC 2013 Qualifier On Sunday October—7—2012 / Pool- 3/3 - Sure Draws -week-29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.