Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:10 AM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10485 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by MrMac10(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Delusional idiotic fans should not compare naija and Ghana. We had arguably the easiest group,referee help,a poor Argentinian team and ,edin dzeko that spurred his country chances. Ghana gave us the best match of the tournament ,and were in the acclaimed group of death

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigerians make it hard for anyone to support them. I was just saying the other day that Nigerians showed brotherly luv in supporting Ghana so I will also support them. Now I say bleep Nigeria and the super eagles. I hope they get trash

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by safarigirl(f): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You qualify so what, u had an easy group and you barely qualified. It took help from the ref for you to win a game. You had arguably the easiest opponent in the World Cup in Iran and you couldn't even score a single goal. The powerhouse in your group is a one man team whose defense will definitely get trashed by Switzerland.

If it wasn't for the ref Bosnia would have sent your Eba eating azzes back home. Don't worry France will trash your super chinchins.

Here you acting like you played so well, you are acting like you got there because of your play. You only played one good game and you still lost. So go chop your Eba let people rest.
my friend stop ranting like a deranged dog.

See as you dey run mouth. Did Ghana play well in 2010 that you got to Q/finals? No be penalty una use reach there? Jealousy.

See the nonsense una go play with Portugal, just dey mumu yourselves after disgracing Africa with your shameful international money transaction. We played nonsense, but we no dash anybody OG. See the mediocre Portugal you lost to, even their talisman, CR7 that was injured scored against your Orlando Pirates' Dauda.

Better go and cover your head in shame, you lot are a disgrace to Africa, Ghana and Cameroon were Africa's shame, imagine the agberos in your team, one assaulting an executive and that half-breed German monkey you people gave levels insulting poor Kwesi. Disgraceful. The Ghanaian and Cameroonian FAs ought to apologise to Africa for the embarrassment you lot caused us

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Delusional idiotic fans should not compare naija and Ghana. We had arguably the easiest group,referee help,a poor Argentinian team and ,edin dzeko that spurred his country chances. Ghana gave us the best match of the tournament ,and were in the acclaimed group of death
They were in the Group of death and they came last?? So where is the success?? They drew Germany and lost to USA and an awful Portugal team, Where is the Logic?? Were they not boasting all over Nairaland on how They are USA's boss, How they had beaten them in the last two WC?? So?? Nigeria has the the easiest group?? When we were even the lowest ranked team in the group. Mumu like, you would have been so happy we had not qualified, so you can have this "I SAID IT" kind of feeling, You are a fool, this Ghanaians you see will never type the sort of rubbish you typed up there about their fellow Ghanaians and their country, You are a very big idiott to have called the Nigerians who are giving the Super Eagles the needed support delusional, You need a brain check, Point out one team that hasn't benefited from luck in this tourney. Mumu somebody

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
we're used to you people. Even when we win France una go say na ref cause am.

Anyhow we take enter, we don enter, we don enter, anybody wey get problem, make e enter sambisa forest. The Ghanaian team was disgraceful on and off the field, anyone that supports that is as much a disgrace as the Ghanaians.

Dzeko could've equalized, they had over 70 minutes and they couldn't do that, how is that the refs fault? Is our match the only one to have wrong calls? Didn't the ref deny CRC a penalty against Italy? Didn't they still win? The Bosnian team just wasn't good enough for us. Stop blaming the refs or officiating, there is no kind of terrible officiating that can stop a good team.

Nigeria was good enough, Ghana wasn't good enough. Couldn't even win the USA that are their 'wives' or a useless Portugal with an injured CR7. Bros abeg swerve jare. All of you are hopeless LOSERS.

Nigeria- Round of 16

Ghana- Back to Accra with their 3 million dollars

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: my friend stop ranting like a deranged dog.

See as you dey run mouth. Did Ghana play well in 2010 that you got to Q/finals? No be penalty una use reach there? Jealousy.

See the nonsense una go play with Portugal, just dey mumu yourselves after disgracing Africa with your shameful international money transaction. We played nonsense, but we no dash anybody OG. See the mediocre Portugal you lost to, even their talisman, CR7 that was injured scored against your Orlando Pirates' Dauda.

Better go and cover your head in shame, you lot are a disgrace to Africa, Ghana and Cameroon were Africa's shame, imagine the agberos in your team, one assaulting an executive and that half-breed German monkey you people gave levels insulting poor Kwesi. Disgraceful. The Ghanaian and Cameroonian FAs ought to apologise to Africa for the embarrassment you lot caused us

U can't compare our performance in 2010 to the shit your super chinchins has been playing. You had one good game against a weak Argentina team who is sure to get trash by Switzerland.

Ghana gave a great performance at the World Cup despite the hiccup in our camp. Isn't your chinchins crying over bonus also. Didn't your big stomach Keshit start the blame game after your abysmal opening game.

Is not your fault it's that of the slowpoke referee that took a sure goal away and gave you a questionable goal. If it wasn't that all you Eba eaters will be insulting Keshit and the super chinchins.

Monday is not far, the mistake will be corrected by France.

Go chop your Eba and stop this nonsense safari.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: we're used to you people. Even when we win France una go say na ref cause am.

Anyhow we take enter, we don enter, we don enter, anybody wey get problem, make e enter sambisa forest. The Ghanaian team was disgraceful on and off the field, anyone that supports that is as much a disgrace as the Ghanaians.

Dzeko could've equalized, they had over 70 minutes and they couldn't do that, how is that the refs fault? Is our match the only one to have wrong calls? Didn't the ref deny CRC a penalty against Italy? Didn't they still win? The Bosnian team just wasn't good enough for us. Stop blaming the refs or officiating, there is no kind of terrible officiating that can stop a good team.

Nigeria was good enough, Ghana wasn't good enough. Couldn't even win the USA that are their 'wives' or a useless Portugal with an injured CR7. Bros abeg swerve jare. All of you are hopeless LOSERS.

Nigeria- Round of 16

Ghana- Back to Accra with their 3 million dollars

Bosnia was way better than you guys the only thing that saved y'all was the ref. you wouldn't have scored Bosnia if it wasn't the ref. like I said going into the tournament your strikers can't score. Thank God for a weak group and the ref

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: They were in the Group of death and they came last?? So where is the success?? They drew Germany and lost to USA and an awful Portugal team, Where is the Logic?? Were they not boasting all over Nairaland on how They are USA's boss, How they had beaten them in the last two WC?? So?? Nigeria has the the easiest group?? When we were even the lowest ranked team in the group. Mumu like, you would have been so happy we had not qualified, so you can have this "I SAID IT" kind of feeling, You are a fool, this Ghanaians you see will never type the sort of rubbish you typed up there about their fellow Ghanaians and their country, You are are a big idiot to have called the Nigerians who are giving the Super Eagles the needed support delusional, You need a brain check, Point out one team that hasn't benefited from luck in this tourney. Mumu somebody
don't mind the slowpoke.

Nigeria is the least ranked team at the WC even, yet we had the easiest group? Don't mind those useless haters, they'll never see anything good in the team. Now that their dearest Ghana is out, the next thing is to come and write 30-page epistle of useless excuses.

Most difficult group my azz. Costa Rica tackled England, Italy and Uruguay and finished top yet some people want to make excuses for mediocre Ghana, who did they play? Mtcheewww

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: They were in the Group of death and they came last?? So where is the success?? They drew Germany and lost to USA and an awful Portugal team, Where is the Logic?? Were they not boasting all over Nairaland on how They are USA's boss, How they had beaten them in the last two WC?? So?? Nigeria has the the easiest group?? When we were even the lowest ranked team in the group. Mumu like, you would have been so happy we had not qualified, so you can have this "I SAID IT" kind of feeling, You are a fool, this Ghanaians you see will never type the sort of rubbish you typed up there about their fellow Ghanaians and their country, You are a very big idiott to have called the Nigerians who are giving the Super Eagles the needed support delusional, You need a brain check, Point out one team that hasn't benefited from luck in this tourney. Mumu somebody

The truth hurts. No one in their right mind will compare nigeria's team to Ghana's. Even if you made it to the second round. Thank the ref and easy group.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by MrMac10(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Round of 16- last hurdle

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
@Jiggaman Iran is the worst team of the tourney and yet argentina with messi aguero dimaria Higuain couldnt score for 92 minutes until a 93rd minute magic 4rm messi.Anyways
Hope u've recovered 4rm yesterday tho.
I'm sure u fell ill.
I thought ghana was the only hope of africa ?
Dont worry 2018 isnt far away.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni: @Jiggaman Iran is the worst team of the tourney and yet argentina with messi aguero dimaria Higuain couldnt score for 92 minutes until a 93rd minute magic 4rm messi.Anyways
I'm sure u fell ill.

Argentina isn't a good team also. Their defense is trash and their midfield is also yeah they only have attack. Though Iran is trash, Argentina is not good either. I see swiyzerland beating them. Mark my words.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Bosnia was way better than you guys the only thing that saved y'all was the ref. you wouldn't have scored Bosnia if it wasn't the ref. like I said going into the tournament your strikers can't score. Thank God for a weak group and the ref
You are a Born Fool, Our strikers can't score and Musa got a brace against Argentina... or is Musa now a defender?? You that your strikers can score, what has it done for your team?? First round exit and Coming last in the group.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by safarigirl(f): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

look at this one. I understand sha, run down our team since yours is out.

So na the ref kick ball inside net for us abi? Mumu. Bosnia was better but they couldn't score us for over 70 minutes. That's a silly logic. The better team doesn't depend on some flawed goal. Mexico had up to 4 goals ruled offside against Cameroon, shebi they still won? That was the better team. Now stop with your nonsense logic and go back to writing that apology letter to Africa. I expect one on NL soon enough

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

The truth hurts. No one in their right mind will compare nigeria's team to Ghana's. Even if you made it to the second round. Thank the ref and easy group.
Yes i agree, No sane person should be comparing Success(Nigeria) with Failure (Ghana)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: don't mind the slowpoke.

Nigeria is the least ranked team at the WC even, yet we had the easiest group? Don't mind those useless haters, they'll never see anything good in the team. Now that their dearest Ghana is out, the next thing is to come and write 30-page epistle of useless excuses.

Most difficult group my azz. Costa Rica tackled England, Italy and Uruguay and finished top yet some people want to make excuses for mediocre Ghana, who did they play? Mtcheewww

Stop beating your Tits. Your super chinchins are not good without the ref you all will be insulting them.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: Yes i agree, No sane person should be comparing Success(Nigeria) with Failure (Ghana)

What kind of success? My bro go chop Eba. Like the mistake in the World Cup will be weed out.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
How would ghana beat one of the worst ever portugal team when John Boye was so busy thinking about the $100,000 in his travelling bag ?.The poor man
was busy thinking about how he was going to spend the money that he mistook Fatau dauda for Beto and fired an amazing volley into his own post.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni: @Jiggaman Iran is the worst team of the tourney and yet argentina with messi aguero dimaria Higuain couldnt score for 92 minutes until a 93rd minute magic 4rm messi.Anyways
I'm sure u fell ill.
he's still ill, you can tell from his arguments.

Which 2018? Dem no fit win one game for Brazil wey hot na for ice cold Russia dem wan win game?

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: don't mind the slowpoke.

Since USA, Ghana's supposed wife qualified... They absolutely have no excuse

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: look at this one. I understand sha, run down our team since yours is out.

So na the ref kick ball inside net for us abi? Mumu. Bosnia was better but they couldn't score us for over 70 minutes. That's a silly logic. The better team doesn't depend on some flawed goal. Mexico had up to 4 goals ruled offside against Cameroon, shebi they still won? That was the better team. Now stop with your nonsense logic and go back to writing that apology letter to Africa. I expect one on NL soon enough

Well emenike fouled the guy and the ref was getting ready to blow the whistle but he looked at the linesman for help. As you can see the Bosnia players stopped playing thinking the ref was goin to blow the whistle.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: Since USA, Ghana's supposed wife qualified... They absolutely have no excuse

Well USA has a good team they also trashed the super chinchins. At least Ghana dominated the game but was unfortunate to loose. You were dominated by USA and they were winning by two till they took their starters out.
You can't even beat Iran. So u have no room to talk.

Again keep thanking the ref, if it wasn't the ref y'all will still be winless since 94 World Cup.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
safarigirl: he's still ill, you can tell from his arguments.

Which 2018? Dem no fit win one game for Brazil wey hot na for ice cold Russia dem wan win game?

How many games did the super chinchins since 94 before the ref have you a goal. France will weed out the mistake in the World Cup.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Well USA has a good team they also trashed the super chinchins. At least Ghana dominated the game but was unfortunate to loose. You were dominated by USA and they were winning by two till they took their starters out.
Dominated and lost... When did FIFA start awarding points for dominating a game... Football is not all about running around for 90mins and the Americans showed you that

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by MrMac10(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Bleep Ghana. I am happy they are out. Charcoal looking mitherfuckers. Naija is super average so after Monday.BYE BYE
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni: How would ghana beat one of the worst ever portugal team when John Boye was so busy thinking about the $100,000 in his travelling bag ?.The poor man
was busy thinking about how he was going to spend the money that he mistook Fatau dauda for Beto and fired an amazing volley into his own post.

Exactly, our only bad game came after the problems in our camp. Even at that we packaged two goals for Portugal to beat us.

As for the super chinchins no excuse you just don't know the game call football. The only think you know is killing innocent women and children. Bombing each other is all you know.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Well emenike fouled the guy and the ref was getting ready to blow the whistle but he looked at the linesman for help. As you can see the Bosnia players stopped playing thinking the ref was goin to blow the whistle.
When i said Jiggaman was part of this guys, you thought i was joking

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
And whats so special about ghana's group ?
A portugal side that has been awful ever since euro 2012.
A portugal side that struggled to qualify for d world cup despite been paired in an easy euro group with Israel,russia e.t.c ??.
Portugal have been terrible over the last 2yrs.
Bosnia have been far better than portugal.
Bosnia qualified for d world cup without stress,topped their qualifying group and won almost all their matches before d world cup unlike portugal.
Bosnia would flog that average portugal team.
Yet ghana couldnt even get a draw.
The same U.S.A that they bragged about being their wife showed d loud mouths that football is played on d pitch not by mouth.
Dont see anything hard about that group,ghana were just soooo poor .

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dhelake: Dominated and lost... When did FIFA start awarding points for dominating a game... Football is not all about running around for 90mins and the Americans showed you that

Yes we lost at least we gave everything we got. That's one of the mysteries about soccer sometime you play better and lose and sometimes you you play bad and loose. There
There's a reason why Ghana always have more support than any african country. We always deliver win or loose.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
naija noni: And whats so special about ghana's group ?
A portugal side that has been awful ever since euro 2012.
A portugal side that struggled to qualify for d world cup despite been paired in an easy euro group with Israel,russia e.t.c ??.
Portugal have been terrible over the last 2yrs.
Bosnia have far better than portugal.
Bosnia qualified for d world cup without stress,topped their qualifying group and won almost all their matches before d world cup unlike portugal.
Bosnia would flog that average portugal team.
Yet ghana couldnt even get a draw.
The same U.S.A that they bragged about being their wife showed d loud mouths that football is played on d pitch not by mouth.
Dont see anything hard about that group,ghana were just soooo poor .

Well y'all didn't say that going into the tournament. Y'all said Ghana was going to get trash by Portugal and Germany. But we held our own against both teams and I believe of it wasn't for the turmoil within the camp we would have beaten Portugal.

I said Nigeria group was easy and only thought Argentina was the hardest team in the group but I was wrong Argentina is one of the easiest team and Switzerland will beat them.

The mistake that is Nigeria will get kicked out. Fifa must correct the mistake
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Yes we lost at least we gave everything we got. That's one of the mysteries about soccer sometime you play better and lose and sometimes you you play bad and loose. There
There's a reason why Ghana always have more support than any african country. We always deliver win or loose.
Forget stories. . You lost to USA, And lost to Portugal when you could have won and qualified... You didn't play better than the Portuguese, You have Ronaldo to thank for missing all those chances

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mr Mac-10:
Bleep Ghana. I am happy they are out. Charcoal looking mitherfuckers. Naija is super average so after Monday.BYE BYE

Fork Nigerians and their evil ways. Burning innocent women and children. Cursed that wretched country. Can u imagine while the super chinchins are busy playing a World Cup game, your citizens are busy killing and bombing each other. No national pride.

Fifa must correct the mistake in the World Cup.

#bringthesuperchinchinshome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Interested In €25m Rated Onuachu / Nigeria Vs South Africa (3 - 1): AYC 2013 Qualifier On Sunday October—7—2012 / Pool- 3/3 - Sure Draws -week-29

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75