Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10456 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Shots on goal.
Chances created.

Non of your shots on goal was as dangerous and don't forget a goal was ruled offside that's another shot on goal for Bosnia that was taken away. Without the ref you will still be winless since 94 now shut up.

Your team is there by mistake and France will correct it, since Fifa couldn't.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Non of that shot had a chance of going in, I have the game on my dvr as we speak I am watching it. None of shots were as dangerous as Bosnia. They had more possession and most their shot had more chance especially the last minute enyeamma. You are only in the second round because of a ref mistake bar that you would have left with 1 point in a weak group. Now shut up and go take your flogging come Monday

Only affirmative action can qualify Nigeria into the next round. Nigeria the mistake I. The World Cup. You'd didn't get there because of talent.
dzeko's shot was d best of d game no doubt.Like nigeria
Bosnia had a very good goalie too.
Emenike,onazi,babatunde's shots on goal were shots that could've gone in if it were another goalie.
Enyeama made 2 super-saves.
While begovic made 3.
Still searching 4 d stats 4rm dat match.i'll post them wgen i get it.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni: Jiggaman's football knowledge is so poor thats why he thinks possession in a football match is domination.
No wonder he says ghana dominated in their matches.

I have facts that says Ghana dominated. How did Nigeria dominate when their shots on goal wasn't as dangerous plus Bosnia had more possession. Without the ref the best result Nigeria could have gotten was a draw which means you would have been out. Your team is trash and they all look hungry.

Fifa mad a mistake and comes Monday the mistake will be corrected.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
dzeko's shot was d best of d game no doubt.Like nigeria
Bosnia had a very good goalie too.
Emenike,onazi,babatunde's shots on goal were shots that could've gone in if it were another goalie.
Enyeama made 2 super-saves.
While begovic made 3.
Still searching 4 d stats 4rm dat match.i'll post them wgen i get it.

I already posted it Nigeria had 13 shots on goal Bosnia had 10 count the goal that was disallowed and Bosnia had 11. Their shots were more dangerous than that of Nigeria coupled that with ball possession. So how did Nigeria dominate the match?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Jealous gonna kill you guys. No matter what Ghana will remain the hope for Africa. You are just mad because Ghana is Africa's team while everyone hate the shapeless chickens.

USA would have beaten you guys by 4 goals. Don't worry France will take care of it.

The mistake in the World Cup will be corrected come Monday. Nigeria is a mistake, they don't deserve to be in the next round. The commentators said it after Bosnia defeated Iran. You are a mistake, Nigeria is there because of affirmative action. You didn't get there because of talent.
Hahahahaha.lwkmd.
We are in the round of 16s so why d hell would i be jealous of a useless team that finished last in their group.A team that went to the world cup to disgrace africa.
Hahahaha.Funniest talk on this thread

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Hahahahaha.lwkmd.
We are in the round of 16s so why d hell would i be jealous of a useless team that finished last in their group.A team that went to the world cup to disgrace africa.
Hahahaha.Funniest talk on this thread

The disgrace of Africa remains the country that choose to bomb and kill each other during a national while countries at war seize fire to watch their national team. Every time took the field the commentators will announce either a bombing or kidnapping had taken place in Nigeria. Now tell me who is the disgrace. Go around and ask anyone who performed better in the World Cup Ghana or Nigeria. Ghana remains Africa's team, while Nigeria remains the armpit of Africa.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

I already posted it Nigeria had 13 shots on goal Bosnia had 10 count the goal that was disallowed and Bosnia had 11. Their shots were more dangerous than that of Nigeria coupled that with ball possession. So how did Nigeria dominate the match?
Lmao is "dangerous shots on goal" a football stat ?.
Even at that.
Enyeama made 2 big saves both shots from dzeko. One in d 1st half and d other in d last minute while begovic made 4 big saves babatunde twice,emenike and onazi one each.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Enyeama made 2 big saves both shots from dzeko. One in d 1st half and d other in d last minute while begovic made 4 big saves babatunde twice,emenike and onazi one each.

I never said it was a stat, I am just proving your ignorant azz that sometimes just shooting blindly doesn't to get more shots on goal doesn't mean shit and that's what your strikers who can't score were doing. When was the last time your God emenike scored a goal. Apart from onanistic shot which was the foul goal babatunde and the striker who can't score was just shooting for luck. I told you from beginning that your strikers can't score
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Even at that.

Look at the highlights and tell me which team was better in the game.

http://www.espnfc.com/video/latest-videos/600/video/1901499?&ex_cid=espnapi_affiliate_Google_World_Cup_Video
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

I never said it was a stat, I am just proving your ignorant azz that sometimes just shooting blindly doesn't to get more shots on goal doesn't mean shit and that's what your strikers who can't score were doing. When was the last time your God emenike scored a goal.
Emenike isnt our only striker.
If emenike didnt score as long as we have other strikers like odemwingie and musa scoring its okay.And
Emenike assisted all 3 goals we have scored so far.d assists are as important as d goals.
Also our team is setup in a way that d striker is d creative force.Hold-up play and bring other players into play.
Emenike is meant to be d CF but he is more like d creative player and plays almost as a winger.He drifts to d wings to create while d mobile wing-forwards(odemwingie and musa) drift infield to score.Thats why odemwingie and musa have all d goals and emenike has all d assists.
Thats d way our attack is set-up and it has worked well for us so far.
As ur football knowledge is poor,i dont expect u to understand all i've just said.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Look at the highlights and tell me which team was better in the game.

http://www.espnfc.com/video/latest-videos/600/video/1901499?&ex_cid=espnapi_affiliate_Google_World_Cup_Video
Nigeria of course.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni: Emenike isnt our only striker.
If emenike didnt score as long as we have other strikers like odemwingie and musa scoring its okay.And
Emenike assisted all 3 goals we have scored so far.d assists are as important as d goals.
Also our team is setup in a way that d striker is d creative force.Hold-up play and bring other players to play.
Emenike is meant to be d CF but he is more like d creative player and plays almost as a winger.He drifts to d wings to create while d mobile wing-forwards(odemwingie and musa) drift infield to score.Thats why odemwingie and musa have all d goals and emenike has all d assists.
Thats d way our attack is set-up and it has worked well for us so far.
As ur football knowledge is poor,i dont expect u to understand all i've just said.

One he fouls a player and the second goal by musa was bad clearance by an anemic Argentina defense. Your strikers still can't score. How many goals did they score between friendlies and the World Cup.

Like I have been saying without the ref you guys would be cursing out Keshia d your players. From World Cup qualifiers to the World Cup you have been getting questionable calls.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Nigeria of course.

Of course I didn't expect a son of 419 country to stick to facts and tell the truth.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2014
At least we qualified for d round of 16s with 3 goals scored from open play unlike ghana that quslified for d round of 16s without scoring a single goal from open play in d 2010 world cup.
2 dubious penalties got ghana out of d group-stages in 2010.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni: At least we qualified for d round of 16s with 3 goals scored from open play unlike ghana that quslified for d round of 16s without scoring a single goal from open play in d 2010 world cup.
2 dubious penalties got ghana out of d group-stages in 2010.

Just shut up you are embarrassing yourself. You won afcon through penalty, u qualified for the World Cup through penalty. Like i said without the ref you would be cursing big stomach Keshi.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

One he fouls a player and the second goal by musa was bad clearance by an anemic Argentina defense. Your strikers still can't score. How many goals did they score between friendlies and the World Cup.

Like I have been saying without the ref you guys would be cursing out Keshia d your players. From World Cup qualifiers to the World Cup you have been getting questionable calls.
lmao i want to avoid insults but u are tempted to make me say u reason like a dumbo.
Musa's goal came from a one two with emenike.he passed to emenike,while emenike returned the ball to him in a good position.Musa used his pace to get behind d defence and finished with great composure.
That was a well worked goal.
It didnt come as a result of any clearance.
Even if it did does it change d fact that it was a goal ?.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198: It's a shame that you guys are actually celebrating that a fellow African nation has been eliminated. If you all don't see a big problem with this, then kindly go and get your brains checked.
The same way Ghanaian players and d whole of Accra celebrated Nigeria's exit 4yrs ago. This is dishing out to u a taste of ur own medicine. angry

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
lmao i want to avoid insults but u are tempted to make me say u reason like a dumbo.
Musa's goal came from a one two with emenike.he passed to emenike,while emenike returned the ball to him in a good position.Musa used his pace to get behind d defence and finished with great composure.
That was a well worked goal.
It didnt come as a result of any clearance.
Even if it did does it change d fact that it was a goal ?.

Whatever. Is still doesn't Change the fact that your strikers can't score and you are into the next round because of affirmative action, not because of your talents.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Just shut up you are embarrassing yourself. You won afcon through penalty, u qualified for the World Cup through penalty. Like it said without the ref you would be cursing big stomach Keshi.
Hahaha doesnt change d fact that in less than two years.
Nigeria-African champions,U/17 World cup Champions,World cup Round of 16s(and still moving).Success is very sweet u know
Ghana in d last 3 years-Failure in Afr ica,Failure in d world stage.

Jiggaman.How does it feel to constantly be a failure ?.
Cos success is so damn sweet.
And u can only be jealous of success.
You can never be jealous of failure.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Whatever. Is still doesn't Change the fact that your strikers can't score and you are into the next round because of affirmative action, not because of your talents.
We qualified so go nak ur head against the wall. grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Stop making a fool of urself.
Strikers cant score.
Were d 3 goals scored by goal-keepera ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Hahaha doesnt change d fact that in less than two years.
Nigeria-African champions,U/17 World cup Champions,World cup Round of 16s(and still moving).Success is very sweet u know
Ghana in d last 3 years-Failure in Afr ica,Failure in d world stage.

Jiggaman.How does it feel to constantly be a failure ?.
Cos success is so damn sweet.
And u can only be jealous of success.
You can never be jealous of failure.

Ghana a failure, I guess been a Nigeria you would know what failure taste like because I am used to it.

The only well deserved champs are your under 17. Super eagle won afcon by luck through cheap penalties and they are in the world through dubious calls and they are into the round of 16 because of affirmative action. Nigeria is a mistake that must be corrected. Now tell how does failure taste like.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Strikers cant score.

Affirmative action goal. Emenike fouled the Bosnia player.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Strikers cant score.

By the way goodnight, is late.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Fulaman198(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Syenite:
The same way Ghanaian players and d whole of Accra celebrated Nigeria's exit 4yrs ago. This is dishing out to u a taste of ur own medicine. angry

I'm not Ghanaian, but I do support them like I do to all Africans
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Expect a crash for Ghana in next fifa ranking. U might say who cares but remember that AFCON seeding and WC qualifying pairings/ seedings are done with fifa rankings.
Go and join the ranks of Guinea, Senegal, Burkina and ur perennial husbands Mali. That's d level Ghana belongs. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Fulaman198(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Non of your shots on goal was as dangerous and don't forget a goal was ruled offside that's another shot on goal for Bosnia that was taken away. Without the ref you will still be winless since 94 now shut up.

Your team is there by mistake and France will correct it, since Fifa couldn't.

You mean 98 not 94
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Syenite: Expect a crash for Ghana in next fifa ranking. U might say who cares but remember that AFCON seeding and WC qualifying pairings/ seedings are done with fifa rankings.
Go and join the ranks of Guinea, Senegal, Burkina and ur perennial husbands Mali. That's d level Ghana belongs. grin

Ivory Coast didn't qualify for second round in the two previous World Cup and they were still rated number 1. I expect Ghana to claim rather than fall. Mark my words.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Affirmative action goal. Emenike fouled the Bosnia player.
Confirmed. U are one of those in that pix: "Charle, but Emenike fouled Samwan". grin
Ode buruku. grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

You mean 98 not 94

Yup 98
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2014
Syenite:
Confirmed. U are one of those in that pix: "Charle, but Emenike fouled Samwan". grin
Ode buruku. grin

Lol
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198 has never been a supporter of the Super Eagles.

I probably shouldn't say this but I also consider him a hypocrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rohr Tips Super Eagles To Beat Black Stars / Super Eagles To Face Portugal In Friendly September / Nigeria Vs South Africa (3 - 1): AYC 2013 Qualifier On Sunday October—7—2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.