Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10457 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are an odd one man

Soccer/Football is not taken seriously in America. They consider the sport to be an upper-middle class sport. Are you more American than you are Ghanaian?

Depends on what country I am in,when I am in Ghana I am more American because I like to be the odd man out. Since I am in America I am more Ghanaian than American.

I know football is not taken serious in America but the love for the game is increasing especially this World Cup and I see it increasing. That's why. I want America to go far.

The rating for the Ghana vs USA was high. The USA vs Germany had a rating of 10 that means most Americans were watching the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAzwnmvpjqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv0iLgKioLE
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Bosnia was way better than you guys the only thing that saved y'all was the ref. you wouldn't have scored Bosnia if it wasn't the ref. like I said going into the tournament your strikers can't score. Thank God for a weak group and the ref

you keep crying over that 1 goal.

what stopped Bosnia from getting another goal?

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 1:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Listen I am not disappointed at all, I believe my team did well but two team that advanced deserve it more because they capitalize their opportunities and had their house in order. So my hats off to USA and Germany and I hope both teams do well. Going into the tournament I was and still am rooting for Ghana, USA and Germany. As long as these two teams were the one to take Ghana out I am happy. So I don't know where u get the disappointment from.
u guys can lie, going into this tournament no ghanaian gave USA a chance, u all see them as a walk over, very degrading talk, some of u were even fancying ur chances with germany as group winners. what a joke,

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2014
ThiefOfHearts:

you keep crying over that 1 goal.

what stopped Bosnia from getting another goal?

Not crying, am just reminding Nigerians that if it wasn't a stroke of luck they would be home with their best friend Ghana.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2014
mikron: u guys can lie, going into this tournament no ghanaian gave USA a chance, u all see them as a walk over, very degrading talk, some of u were even fancying ur chances with germany as group winners. what a joke,

Going into the tournament I kept on saying that USA is a good team and they are capable of beating any team. I did however call USA and Nigeria Ghana's wife. It looks like USA has turn into husband beater. grin

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Sometimes I go overboard but safari is still my girl. I never knew the girl was a hater like that. She truly hates all african teams. I can understand hating Ghana because we are always at each other's throat, but Cameroon and Ivory Coast and Algeria I just don't get it.
she never said she hated Algeria, pls read her post again

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2014
mikron: she never said she hated Algeria, pls read her post again

Mr. Instigator we already resolve this issue. grin

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 1:55am On Jun 29, 2014
safarigirl: otumfor, adamskutty, bin gbagbo, collynz02 started the bashing, the only time I'm involved is when football comes up. I don't involve myself in the political aspects, ONLY sports.

If you don't know, don't talk shiiit. You will not see me on any ghana bashing thread that isn't on Sports section and even then, I don't use the terms jiggaman uses like 'forking eba eaters' or the whole 'black charcoaol" lines. I've used the midget line, but Nigerian do not use things like the security situation of Ghana against them.

The Ghanaians ALWAYS bring up our national problems when we're talking football, why don't you speak to your Ghanaian friends before calling ME a hater of Frica? You're nothing but a shameless hypocrite, worse than even the Ghanaians on here. You turn a blind eye to all the hateful words from the Ghanaiands but are quick to name the Nigerians going pound for pound.

GTFOH and go back to your boring culture section where you can sing kumbayah with all the people who would prefer you didn't exist. This section isn't for any pan-Africanist bullshiittt. Abi did we get independence the same year as Ghana that we're supposed to support them by force? See talk o. Mtcheewww
my sister abeg help me tell that Fulaman, he is just an hypocrite. i read all his posts here prior to the world cup, i even remember cautioning him on the way he tried downgrading our team.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 2:14am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

That is football though and the harsh reality of it. The stronger team (Ghana was stronger than the United States), does not always win. Muntari could have done better this world cup, but what can I say. They gave it their best, they played well, but did not win the games that mattered. From the start, I predicted that they would beat overrated Portugal and the boastful Americans and then draw with powerful Germany. It did not come to pass sadly.
this man im beginning to believe u watch football for just the passion, im sorry to say u don't know football or rather u don't know football tactics, how can u say ghana is stronger than the USA, a US team that almost beat Ghana by 3 goals to 1? i saw a strong determined US team on that day, they were lucky jossy altidore (their talisman) got injured and was pulled off, pls im beginning to think u re a Ghanaian cos u don't see anything wrong with that dreadful team call the yellow sorry black stars.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 2:17am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Oga u are one hell of a hypocrite.
Same u dat destroyed and ran down nigeria for loosing to USA in a mere warm-up game still supported ghana and gave a well-done/encouragement after loosing to d same USA in a very important world cup match.
You are anti-nigeria or anti-super-eagles.Stop trying to deny.
dont mind that hypocrite
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Fulaman198(m): 2:20am On Jun 29, 2014
mikron: this man im beginning to believe u watch football for just the passion, im sorry to say u don't know football or rather u don't know football tactics, how can u say ghana is stronger than the USA, a US team that almost beat Ghana by 3 goals to 1? i saw a strong determined US team on that day, they were lucky jossy altidore (their talisman) got injured and was pulled off, pls u im beginning to think u re a Ghanaian cos u don't see anything wrong with that dreadful team call the yellow sorry black stars.

You and I must have been watching 2 different games, or you absolutely have no idea of what you are talking about. Even the United States said they were lucky to win. Do you even watch football and understand the game?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

So what are you saying? It doesn't change the fact that in a game of soccer one team wins and the other loses. Ghana lost and Nigeria also lost to the same team.
oh now u know? i thought prior to the WC u guys boasted of beating the US? chaiii, these people can brag, even when they fail like AFCON they still brag

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 2:30am On Jun 29, 2014
mikron: this man im beginning to believe u watch football for just the passion, im sorry to say u don't know football or rather u don't know football tactics, how can u say ghana is stronger than the USA, a US team that almost beat Ghana by 3 goals to 1? i saw a strong determined US team on that day, they were lucky jossy altidore (their talisman) got injured and was pulled off, pls u im beginning to think u re a Ghanaian cos u don't see anything wrong with that dreadful team call the yellow sorry black stars.

You clearly don't know football and you are just a hater. This coming from Americans. I will post few articles and videos talking about Ghana's dominance. Only you and haters will believe USA played better than Ghana. How can you say alarmist beat Ghana when we had more chances, more corners and more ball possession.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/06/16/sports/worldcup/world-cup-united-states-vs-ghana.html?_r=0

http://nesn.com/2014/06/usa-ghana-analysis-americans-show-newly-found-winning-mentality-at-2014-world-cup/

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/17/ghanas-gyan-we-dominated-the-game-team-laments-late-lapse-vs-us/

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/25285120

Now find me a single article that would say USA played better than Ghana.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

You and I must have been watching 2 different games, or you absolutely have no idea of what you are talking about. Even the United States said they were lucky to win. Do you even watch football and understand the game?
go and watch the match again, ghanaians were lucky. ghanaians came out to get the equaliser when they were trailing forgetting they have a weak defence, the US lacks potent attack if not Ghana would ve been punished at least 3 goals to 1

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 2:35am On Jun 29, 2014
ghana tried, atleast they are better that cameroun,honduras and austraria who finished 0 point each………lol,,,,,,,,,,,,ghana's native doctor kwaku bonsam was busy twisting/fine-tuning with CR7 right leg, little did he know that the left leg is as deadly as the right one… and he lashed onto the ball with a stinging and ferocious shot with that left leg into daudas net. hehehheheheheheheheh. foolish people

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2014
mikron: go and watch the match again, ghanaians were lucky. ghanaians came out to get the equaliser when they were trailing forgetting they have a weak defence, the US lacks potent attack if not Ghana would ve been punished at least 3 goals to 1

Well I am still waiting for one article that would say USA played better than Ghana. I live in America and Espn kept saying they were lucky to win the game. The better team that night lost.

Just post one article
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by mikron(m): 2:43am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Well I am still waiting for one article that would say USA played better than Ghana. I live in America and Espn kept saying they were lucky to win the game. The better team that night lost.

Just post one article
there is nothing in football like i played better but lost, if u played better then u should have won the game, PERIOD. have u heard the saying THE BETTER TEAM WON before? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Not crying, am just reminding Nigerians that if it wasn't a stroke of luck they would be home with their best friend Ghana.

answer the question dude
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 2:47am On Jun 29, 2014
ThiefOfHearts:

answer the question dude

Well the ref for one stopped them from scoring, because a sure goal was called an offside. I hope your happy
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 2:49am On Jun 29, 2014
mikron: there is nothing in football like i played better but lost, if u played better then u should won the game, PERIOD. have u heard the saying THE BETTER TEAM WON before?

Yes there's, sometimes you play better but you are unfortunate not to score while the other might get a fluky chance to score. You sure don't know sports especially soccer.

Since U said us played better post one single article that would say us dominated the game. I gave u four I have more if you want.

All I ask from u is one single article if you can't find one to back your argument please shut up.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 5:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Yes there's, sometimes you play better but you are unfortunate not to score while the other might get a fluky chance to score. You sure don't know sports especially soccer.

Since U said us played better post one single article that would say us dominated the game. I gave u four I have more if you want.

All I ask from u is one single article if you can't find one to back your argument please shut up.
What does it profit u to play well and still loose ?.
What matters is that ghana lost to usa.
Nobody gives a fvck whether u played well or not.
Ghana might have better individual players,but as a team USA are better.They have a good coach unlike ghana that have a former security man as coach.
Tactically the usa were a better side than urs.
They are very precise and disciplined unlike ghana.
They allowed ghana to do all d playing,while they took their chances and did all d scoring.
That makes them more intelligent and the better side.
What matters nowadays in football is getting results.
The way u get the result doesnt matter.
Nobody recognizes the team that plays well,but the team that wins.
Your team is just like england.
I read somewhere that england played their most entertaining football at dis worldcup.But yet it was still their worst ever world cup.
The only match ghana performed well was against germany.they were crap in d other matches.
Fulaman consoling ghana calling them d 2nd best team.lmao.
In terms of individual players ghana may have been d 2nd best in dat group.
But as a team and in terms of performance ghana were the worst.The group table shows that.Last on d table with only a point .A huge 3 points
gap between them and the 3rd.
Worst team hands down.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by vicenzo(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You need a brain transplant.

Nigeria had more shots on and off target against Bosnia,and were clearly the better team in that match. Bosnia had more than 70mins to get a goal in that match, but couldn't,the closest they came was Dzeko handling of the ball and attempting to score with it.

Bosnia were technically,tactically and physically inferior to Nigeria,that's why they were edged out. Better teams don't complain of a chalked off goal,they get another,something Bosnians couldn't do.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by vicenzo(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Whether it was friendlies or World Cup game they still beat you. We took them out two straight World Cup and they just returned the favor. Kudos to the U S of A. I believe that we will win. Let's go america

Trash. The only thing that matters is that at the moment, Nigeria is still in Brazil, Ghana isn't. Every other thing you say is but a consolation to that fact.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by vicenzo(m): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2014
bboiabb:

you held your own against Gemany only. Then you got killed by the weaker teams in the group. Congrats! hahahahaha!!!

You can imagine the delusional state of mind of the guy.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2014
vicenzo:

Nigeria had more shots on and off target against Bosnia,and were clearly the better team in that match. Bosnia had more than 70mins to get a goal in that match, but couldn't,the closest they came was Dzeko handling of the ball and attempting to score with it.

Bosnia were technically,tactically and physically inferior to Nigeria,that's why they were edged out. Better teams don't complain of a chalked off goal,they get another,something Bosnians couldn't do.

You are a fool they had more possession and y'all had equal shots on goal and corner. They had 54% of the possession. At best the game would have been 1-1. Guess what you chinchins would have been home.

You made the second round by mistake which will be corrected come Monday.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
What does it profit u to play well and still loose ?.
What matters is that ghana lost to usa.
Nobody gives a fvck whether u played well or not.
Ghana might have better individual players,but as a team USA are better.They have a good coach unlike ghana that have a former security man as coach.
Tactically the usa were a better side than urs.
They are very precise and disciplined unlike ghana.
They allowed ghana to do all d playing,while they took their chances and did all d scoring.
That makes them more intelligent and the better side.
What matters nowadays in football is getting results.
The way u get the result doesnt matter.
Nobody recognizes the team that plays well,but the team that wins.
Your team is just like england.
I read somewhere that england played their most entertaining football at dis worldcup.But yet it was still their worst ever world cup.
The only match ghana performed well was against germany.they were crap in d other matches.
Fulaman consoling ghana calling them d 2nd best team.lmao.
In terms of individual players ghana may have been d 2nd best in dat group.
But as a team and in terms of performance ghana were the worst.The group table shows that.Last on d table with only a point .A huge 3 points
gap between them and the 3rd.
Worst team hands down.

Jealous gonna kill you guys. No matter what Ghana will remain the hope for Africa. You are just mad because Ghana is Africa's team while everyone hate the shapeless chickens.

USA would have beaten you guys by 4 goals. Don't worry France will take care of it.

The mistake in the World Cup will be corrected come Monday. Nigeria is a mistake, they don't deserve to be in the next round. The commentators said it after Bosnia defeated Iran. You are a mistake, Nigeria is there because of affirmative action. You didn't get there because of talent.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2014
vicenzo:

Help me tell him.
The stats from that match shows nigeria's domination.Created more chances,had more shots on goal.
We dominated and won,while ghana dominated and lost.
Fact is even if that dzeko's goal was counted,nigeria would have pushed for more goals and still won d match.
But after taking d lead,we decided to play more cautiously and protect the lead.
But we were still able to create more clear-cut chances.Why do u think bosnia's goalie Begovic has the record for most saves in a single match in dis world cup ?.That is an evidence of nigeria's dominance in dat match.
If dzeko's goal had been counted,match would have ended 3-1 in favor of nigeria cos nigeria would have had every reason to attack and attack to score more goals.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:07am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Help me tell him.
The stats from that match shows nigeria's domination.Created more chances,had more shots on goal.
We dominated and won,while ghana dominated and lost.
Fact is even if that dzeko's goal was counted,nigeria would have pushed for more goals and still won d match.
But after taking d lead,we decided to play more cautiously and protect the lead.
But we were still able to create more clear-cut chances.Why do u think bosnia's goalie Begovic has the record for most saves in a single match in dis world cup ?.That is an evidence of nigeria's dominance in dat match.
If dzeko's goal had been counted,match would have ended 3-1 in favor of nigeria cos nigeria would have had every reason to attack and attack to score more goals.

How did Nigeria dominate. Only in Eba eating mind. This is not bombing 101, this is soccer. How did you dominate.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You are a fool they had more possession and y'all had equal shots on goal and corner. They had 54% of the possession. At best the game would have been 1-1. Guess what you chinchins would have been home.

You made the second round by mistake which will be corrected come Monday.
Liar we had more shots on goal.Begovic has d record for mosts saves in a single world cup match in d groupstage.That means nigeria had d more shots on goal and had d most shots on target in a single match in all d matches played in d group-stage.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

How did Nigeria dominate. Only in Eba eating mind. This is not bombing 101, this is soccer. How did you dominate.
Shots on goal.
Chances created.

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2014
naija noni:
Liar we had more shots on goal.Begovic has d record for mosts saves in a single world cup match in d groupstage.That means nigeria had d more shots on goal and had d most shots on target in a single match in all d matches played in d group-stage.

Non of that shot had a chance of going in, I have the game on my dvr as we speak I am watching it. None of shots were as dangerous as Bosnia. They had more possession and most their shot had more chance especially the last minute enyeamma. You are only in the second round because of a ref mistake bar that you would have left with 1 point in a weak group. Now shut up and go take your flogging come Monday

Only affirmative action can qualify Nigeria into the next round. Nigeria the mistake I. The World Cup. You'd didn't get there because of talent.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by naijanoni(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Jiggaman's football knowledge is so poor thats why he thinks possession in a football match is domination.
No wonder he says ghana dominated in their matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Rohr Tips Super Eagles To Beat Black Stars / Super Eagles To Face Portugal In Friendly September / Nigeria Vs South Africa (3 - 1): AYC 2013 Qualifier On Sunday October—7—2012

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79