Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10458 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Ivory Coast didn't qualify for second round in the two previous World Cup and they were still rated number 1. I expect Ghana to claim rather than fall. Mark my words.
Ranking is done over a 4yr period. In 2010 WC, Ivory Coast lost to Brazil, drew Portugal (that rapped ur silly asses) and beat North Korea. That was good enough to gather dem points. 2yrs later they played in AFCON final lost only on penalties (in fifa ranking calculator it was a draw and nt a loss), In 2013 they lost to eventual winners Nigeria after claiming all 9 pts against top oppositions in their group. They have always been on top.
After 2010 WC Ghana has nt achieved any thing. Just two 4th place finishes in AFCON. What has been sustaining ur ranking points was ur 2010WC performance. By July 2014 ranking that would have been flushed out. grin
Brace up for a free fall Charle grin
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by vicenzo(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You are a fool they had more possession and y'all had equal shots on goal and corner. They had 54% of the possession. At best the game would have been 1-1. Guess what you chinchins would have been home.

You made the second round by mistake which will be corrected come Monday.

You are a goat! Possession don't win football matches,goals do,and superior teams don't cry over a cancelled goal, they simply get another.

Nigeria had more shots on and off target in the game against Bosnia.
Against Netherlands, spain had 64% of the possession,yet Netherlands had more shots off and on target than Spain and ultimately trashed them 5-1.

Good teams keep possession, effective teams score goals.

You want Nigeria to lose to france? Haha! You are set for a heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2014
Abeg make I prepare for church before Jigga go make me late. cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by vicenzo(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

I already posted it Nigeria had 13 shots on goal Bosnia had 10 count the goal that was disallowed and Bosnia had 11. Their shots were more dangerous than that of Nigeria coupled that with ball possession. So how did Nigeria dominate the match?

Nigeria and Bosnia had 20 shots each, but Nigeria had 9 of those 20 on target,while Bosnia had just 7 on target. Bosnia was chasing the game for long periods of the match,and were expected to dominate the shot on and off target,but that wasn't the case here, rather what they did was retain sterile possession with no real bite or cutting edge, the hallmark of an inferior team.

Nigeria, running away with victory was simply comfortable allowing poor Bosnia keep the ball, seeing as they know not what to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

You are a fool they had more possession and y'all had equal shots on goal and corner. They had 54% of the possession. At best the game would have been 1-1. Guess what you chinchins would have been home.

You made the second round by mistake which will be corrected come Monday.
You are the foolish one here. What's the point of winning the overall possession without turning it to goals?

BTW, 54% to 46% is not as domineering as you foolishly think and Nigeria had more shots on goal.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by M4gunners: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2014
blueto: they should be greatful dat nairaland was not avialable yesterday. Otherwise .......grin
I for fire dem.By the way, where's is that Mumu Man, I mean JuJu Man when say he tight C Ronaldo?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm not Ghanaian, but I do support them like I do to all Africans
Keep your Pan-Africanism to your self please

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Dhelake: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2014
semid4lyfe: Fulaman198 has never been a supporter of the Super Eagles.

I probably shouldn't say this but I also consider him a hypocrite
Don't mind him, He was busy claiming Pan-African when he couldn't give his support to his home team

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Theben(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Ghana a failure, I guess been a Nigeria you would know what failure taste like because I am used to it.

The only well deserved champs are your under 17. Super eagle won afcon by luck through cheap penalties and they are in the world through dubious calls and they are into the round of 16 because of affirmative action. Nigeria is a mistake that must be corrected. Now tell how does failure taste like.
grin grin grin grin grin Jiggaman walahi you have no shame. The black stars got to the afcon semi final by sheer luck and favour from referees. Have you forgotten that wakaso almost won the golden boot from the penalty spot?

You guys could not beat depleted Portuguese team even after Germany tried to favour your team by defeating USA. Shame shame shame.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by honeric01(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Fulaman 198... Stop lying! Hope you remember me and the said thread?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jessewizy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
this jiggamumu stup!d sha? he no get shame at all. your useless Ghana team finished last in their group n u are spilling poo, mumu
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
I think Jiggaman has been banned many times because of his foolishness . That was why he created another account " Jigga_man101 " instead of Jiggaman .

and he should also be banned now because he disobeyed a nairaland's rule which says-

19. Don't create a new
account when banned for
breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find
out."

grin grin
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
alekside: You are the foolish one here. What's the point of winning the overall possession without turning it to goals?

BTW, 54% to 46% is not as domineering as you foolishly think and Nigeria had more shots on goal.

Fool they had a goal that was rules offside. Without the ref your best results would have been a draw. Nigeria is a mistake that must be corrected.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
blueto: I think Jiggaman has been banned many times because of his foolishness . That was why he created another account " Jigga_man101 " instead of Jiggaman .

and he should also be banned now because he disobeyed a nairaland's rule which says-

grin grin

This my original account, the other one was the back up.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Theben:
grin grin grin grin grin Jiggaman walahi you have no shame. The black stars got to the afcon semi final by sheer luck and favour from referees. Have you forgotten that wakaso almost won the golden boot from the penalty spot?

You guys could not beat depleted Portuguese team even after Germany tried to favour your team by defeating USA. Shame shame shame.

What makes Portugal a depleted team. Portugal was just missing one player everyone else played. Portugal is just like the team that beat your super chinchins Argentina. The team is built around one guy. Don't forget Germany beat Argentina 5-0 four years ago and if they should meet Argentina they would also beat Argentina 4-0.

Nigeria got to the second round through affirmative action. Nigeria is a mistake and come Monday France will correct it.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
vicenzo:

Nigeria and Bosnia had 20 shots each, but Nigeria had 9 of those 20 on target,while Bosnia had just 7 on target. Bosnia was chasing the game for long periods of the match,and were expected to dominate the shot on and off target,but that wasn't the case here, rather what they did was retain sterile possession with no real bite or cutting edge, the hallmark of an inferior team.

Nigeria, running away with victory was simply comfortable allowing poor Bosnia keep the ball, seeing as they know not what to do with it.

They had better chances and even with the help of the ref you only won by 1. Nigeria is a mistake that is going to be corrected come Monday.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

This my original account, the other one was the back up.
wow. You have many accounts, incase when u ar banned, u will switch to the other ones and continue with ur foolishness .

Moderators, I hope u ar watching oh cool

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
vicenzo:

You are a goat! Possession don't win football matches,goals do,and superior teams don't cry over a cancelled goal, they simply get another.

Nigeria had more shots on and off target in the game against Bosnia.
Against Netherlands, spain had 64% of the possession,yet Netherlands had more shots off and on target than Spain and ultimately trashed them 5-1.

Good teams keep possession, effective teams score goals.

You want Nigeria to lose to france? Haha! You are set for a heart attack.

And how many goals have your super chinchins scored in the World Cup. How many goals did your chinchins score against Bosnia? One goal that should have been a foul on emenike. Just shut up, you sound stupid. Nigeria is a mistake that will be corrected come Monday.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
blueto: wow. You have many accounts, incase when u ar banned, u will switch to the other ones and continue with ur foolishness .

Moderators, I hope u ar watching oh cool

I have been banned only once during the super eagle Can match against morocco. That's when I created 2094 account. I only have two account.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Fool they had a goal that was rules offside. Without the ref your best results would have been a draw. Nigeria is a mistake that must be corrected.
Idiota! If they were better than Naija on that day as ur mumu brains believe, why couldn't they at least score a goal for almost 70 mins?

I hope your life in the real world is not as pathetic as your hate filled Cyber life.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Syenite:
Ranking is done over a 4yr period. In 2010 WC, Ivory Coast lost to Brazil, drew Portugal (that rapped ur silly asses) and beat North Korea. That was good enough to gather dem points. 2yrs later they played in AFCON final lost only on penalties (in fifa ranking calculator it was a draw and nt a loss), In 2013 they lost to eventual winners Nigeria after claiming all 9 pts against top oppositions in their group. They have always been on top.
After 2010 WC Ghana has nt achieved any thing. Just two 4th place finishes in AFCON. What has been sustaining ur ranking points was ur 2010WC performance. By July 2014 ranking that would have been flushed out. grin
Brace up for a free fall Charle grin

Let's see, fifa and every commentator said Ghana is the best african side. So we will see who will come on top in the next ranking.

Now y'all care about fifa ranking. Shameless goats
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
alekside: Idiota! If they were better than Naija on that day as ur mumu brains believe, why couldn't they at least score a goal for almost 70 mins?

I hope your life in the real world is not as pathetic as your hate filled Cyber life.

They were better, sometimes bad calls can spoil a game. They were frustrated by bad calls from the ref especially since the ref have y'all cheap goal.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

And how many goals have your super chinchins scored in the World Cup. How many goals did your chinchins score against Bosnia? One goal that should have been a foul on emenike. Just shut up, you sound stupid. Nigeria is a mistake that will be corrected come Monday.

I cannot reply u because we are not super chinchins . It is when u say Super Eagles, that is when u will be a little bit qualified to get my reply cool
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dhelake: Don't mind him, He was busy claiming Pan-African when he couldn't give his support to his home team

How can u support the chinchins most of you were cursing them after the boring game they played against Iran.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaman101: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
blueto:
I cannot reply u because we are not super chinchins . It is when u say Super Eagles, that is when u will be a little bit qualified to get my reply cool

Super chinchins is all I know. The mistake in the World Cup. The other mistake Uruguay is out. You are next
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
The "Chinchins" are already out. That is the ghanain team gringrin
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

They were better sometimes bad calls can spoil a game. They were frustrated by bad calls from the ref especially since the ref have y'all cheap goal.
Another foolish point.

An example of a good team is the Mexican team who had two good goals called off by the Officials but kept on fighting till they defeated Cameroon. I know it really pained you watching the Super Eagles beat a "good" Bosnian side. Fact is, Naija was far better than Bosnia. The only Bosnian who made real effort that night was Pjanic.

Hold on! you might end up committing suicide after watching us beat a "better" French team.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Theben(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

What makes Portugal a depleted team. Portugal was just missing one player everyone else played. Portugal is just like the team that beat your super chinchins Argentina. The team is built around one guy. Don't forget Germany beat Argentina 5-0 four years ago and if they should meet Argentina they would also beat Argentina 4-0.

Nigeria got to the second round through affirmative action. Nigeria is a mistake and come Monday France will correct it.
As a matter of fact, Argentina also has players like di maria, aguero, levezzi, and mascherano. These are players that are capable of hurting any team. Need i remind you that they came top in their world cup qualifying group which included teams like Colombia, uruguay and their likes?

Unlike Portugal that had to qualify through playoff from a group of average and lowly ranked European teams. Nigga, my super eagles will thrash Portugal anyday.

Nigeria got to the second round through hard work and sheer determination. Had the ref allowed Dzeko's goal, we would still have come back and win the game just the way we came back twice against the Argentines.

So stop spewing thrash and support the two teams set out to make mama Africa proud.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

I have been banned only once during the super eagle Can match against morocco. That's when I created 2094 account. I only have two account.

You're only supposed to have 1. Ive reported you sha, not like you are of any use here. Im sure Ghana has forum(s)
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by MadCow1: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
safarigirl: you're talking nonsene. When they drew Iran, even I had a few choice words for the team, but at that, I didn't run them down, I didn't compare them to anyone.

You on the other hand, never gave them a well done. All this nonsense you're saying will not change the fact that you're not a supporter of the Super Eagles. We already know you, we know all of you. At least the others are consistent in their dislike, you on the other hand, are quick to dig up another term for yours, or rather exempt yourself from the crew simply because they've proved you wrong.

Even madam hollandis admitted that the team has already surpassed her expectations, she's not trying to exonerate herself from anything.

I won't keep going back and forth with you, I was only miffed by your accusation that I'm quick to go on a ghana-bashing spree, I only bash the Black Stars, I'm highly indifferent about the rest of Ghana so I don't know why I should be grouped along-side the likes of Mad Cow. Whatever you say now is inconsequential, we know our people and our people know us. Dazall.

Goodnight bro

Please can you explain the bolded?

angry

Are you trying to say you are better than Mad Cows? angry
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Well the ref for one stopped them from scoring, because a sure goal was called an offside. I hope your happy

First it's "you're"

so that one goal that wasnt counted is the reason why they didnt score another for the rest of the 50 mins?

and that makes sense to you? to the point that you continue to parrot it around like you're saying something of substance? Embarrassing

anyway like Ive said you've been reported for breaking multiple account rules so good day.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Fulaman198(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Dhelake: Keep your Pan-Africanism to your self please

How about no, you don't see me telling you to keep your jingoism to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rohr Tips Super Eagles To Beat Black Stars / Super Eagles To Face Portugal In Friendly September / Nigeria Vs South Africa (3 - 1): AYC 2013 Qualifier On Sunday October—7—2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.