Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,796 members, 7,969,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:38 AM

Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? (10487 Views)

Ghanians Supportd Mikel In APOTY Award But Naija Just Dey Insult The Man / Why Are Ghanians Jealous Of Nigeria? / Why Do Ghanians Bullying Nigerians And The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jfresh24: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Just shut up you are embarrassing yourself. You won afcon through penalty, u qualified for the World Cup through penalty. Like i said without the ref you would be cursing big stomach Keshi.
Now I know your on Weed..Nigeria Won Afcon through Penalty?Chai SMH
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by iamord(m): 4:39am On Jun 30, 2014
mikron: @jiggaman this is one of the comments of an angry ghanaian fan from ur sports site ghanasoccernet.com

Blank Stars says:
June 26, 2014 at 10:28 pm
3 games one point and zero wins. Score could have been worse. Ghana needs to free herself from the corrupt politics of CAF and actually earn the way to success. The 2013 Afcon was a bad omen which witnessed the spoon feeding of Ghana with soft penalties and questionable calls by the referee. Ghana and Ivory Coast have been spoiled by CAF.

coming from a ghanaian tells alot
of course it corruption in the system.. and Ghanaians r to blame for that .. a true Ghanaian knows what a talking about. but you don't capitalize on it ok
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggajigga101:

Well it was a foul. So stop bitching. Nigeria is a mistake that will be corrected come Monday .
today is the monday. Well, lets see.....

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaisback: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
My hats off to super eagles, they played well. Is a shame that enyeamma only mistake cost them the game. As usual enyeamma was excellent, no one can keep making excellent saves time after time.

Ghana needs his own enyeamma.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: You see how foolish u are.Will a Ghanaian use Chale here.MUMUGERIAN PRETENDING TO BE GHANAIAN. Your dumbness n foolishness is legendary.
FOOLISH UGLY PIG. HAHAHA! U MUST BE THAT MUMUGERIAN APE CALLED ANTELL95 I BASHED THE OTHER DAY.

DUMBASS THIEF

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: GYIMIIII...
THIS IS NOT FUNNY U MUMU GOAT........GET OFF MY BACK BASTARD
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaisback: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
All the talk and you couldn't even get a goal. I told y'all your strikers can't score. Where is safarigirl, blueto, Naija noni, Mikron, and all the loud mouth Nigerians.

Even though you played well, you were only put in that situation because of the ref and easy group.

I am happy that Nigeria lost. Tnk God the only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Did u even understood what I wrote.?A Ghanaian indeed.Start learning Twi before its too late.IDIOTt
FOOLISH DONKEY, MUMUGERIAN TRYING TO USE SENSE FOR ME. THAT'S NOT TWI U BASTARD
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
See how this guy is trying hard to impersonate me.IM A LEGEND HERE!!!!! u ar insulting your own people. Hahaha wonderful.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaisback: 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
This is for all Nigerians and friends of the super eagles. Theben, blueto, Mikron, antell95, Naija noni, iconize, safari girl, collynZo, mad cow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WAZzhvHXo
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Syenite(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback: All the talk and you couldn't even get a goal. I told y'all your strikers can't score. Where is safarigirl, blueto, Naija noni, Mikron, and all the loud mouth Nigerians.

Even though you played well, you were only put in that situation because of the ref and easy group.

I am happy that Nigeria lost. Tnk God the only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected.
U are as useless as ur hapless black dwefs.
That's y u have nt celebrated any trophy for 32 yrs and counting.
That ur black dwarfs is a finished team. Nigeria is taking positives from this WC. The future of d team is bright.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaisback: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2014
Syenite:
U are as useless as ur hapless black dwefs.
That's y u have nt celebrated any trophy for 32 yrs and counting.
That ur black dwarfs is a finished team. Nigeria is taking positives from this WC. The future of d team is bright.

The last stop for super chickens will always be group stages or round of 16. These fm thought they were going to the quarters. What positive u were only into the second round through a ref mistake and easy group. Your tired strikers can't score. They said musa and oba I is 21 I laugh in Yoruba and ibo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3DEoIKhoZM
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Hahaha akoa yi agyimi papa.wo ho y3 me sre.Gyimi nie.Uve started disgracing ur self. Don't have time for u ok.Bleep OFF.
HAHA! THIS ONE IS ONE SMART MUMUGERIAN ,U CAN'T EVEN SPELL WELL, I'M SURE U COPIED THAT U USELESS SCAMMER.

OK,WHAT'S THIS?

YANSARI BAYANKO FU ARYIN SA?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGENN: HAHA! THIS ONE IS ONE SMART MUMUGERIAN ,U CAN'T EVEN SPELL WELL, I'M SURE U COPIED THAT U USELESS SCAMMER.

OK,WHAT'S THIS?

YANSARI BAYANKO FU ARYIN SA?

Here is not a FRENCH FORUM so take your French to Cameroon forum.Bleep OFF OK.I dnt have time for u.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: Am even happy you are insulting mumugerians so keep it up...Hahaha I'm going on a break for a while so insult them for me...Hahaha ..
HAHA ! THIS MUMU F@GGOT IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE, NO U WONT GO FREE, THERE SHOULD BE A PUNISHMENT FOR IMPERSONATION.

DON'T GO ON A BREAK U USELESS SCAMMER
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGENN: HAHA ! THIS MUMU F@GGOT IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE, NO U WONT GO FREE, THERE SHOULD BE A PUNISHMENT FOR IMPERSONATION.

DON'T GO ON A BREAK U USELESS SCAMMER
okk so what's your problem now?
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: You call these scary old age apes future team??Like seriously ..ok.maybe you are not urself now that's why u made that foolish statement. Get some rest ok.Its not the end for the super chickens ok..Chill ape
HE IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE BY INSULTING HIS OWN COUNTRY MEN AND TEAM. HAHAHAHA! MUMUGERIANS CAN DO ANYTHING TO SAVE FACE, EVEN SELLING THIER MAMA FOR A PIECE OF MEAT
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: okk so what's your problem now?
MY PROBLEM IS FOR U MR.MUMU FROM MUMULAND TO LEAVE MY ACCOUNT FOR ME, GO REGISTER WITH ANOTHER USERNAME
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGENN: HE IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE BY INSULTING HIS OWN COUNTRY MEN AND TEAM. HAHAHAHA! MUMUGERIANS CAN DO ANYTHING TO SAVE FACE, EVEN SELLING THIER MAMA FOR A PIECE OF MEAT
..Okk so what's your problem if I'm.insulting ma own countryLeave me n lemme insult ma own country ok.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGENN: MY PROBLEM IS FOR U MR.MUMU FROM MUMULAND TO LEAVE MY ACCOUNT FOR ME, GO REGISTER WITH ANOTHER USERNAME
Ihr
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGENN(m): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
OXYGEN01: ..Okk so what's your problem if I'm.insulting ma own countryLeave me n lemme insult ma own country ok.
INSULT UR MUMU ZOO WITH ANOTHER IDENTITY, DON'T U GET IT U MISERABLE SCAMMER, U ARE MAKING USE OF MY IDENTITY
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Theben(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Jiggaisback: This is for all Nigerians and friends of the super eagles. Theben, blueto, Mikron, antell95, Naija noni, iconize, safari girl, collynZo, mad cow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4WAZzhvHXo
Atleast we did better than your useless black banku stars.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by Jiggaisback: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2014
Theben:
Atleast we did better than your useless black banku stars.

Y'all did not, you were given a pass to second round. If you were in our group you would have given up 20 goals and you wouldn't have even tie a game. Ask any neutral african who is better Ghana or Nigeria and they would tell you Ghana.

Now I am kind of conflicted I like Germany a lot and Algeria is an African team. I hope Algeria makes Africa proud unlike the super chickens. The World Cup is not Eba eating contest. Tnk God the only mistake in the World Cup has been corrected.
Re: Where Is Jiggaman, Oxygen And Other Ghanians On NL? by OXYGEN01: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Interested In €25m Rated Onuachu / Nigeria Vs South Africa (3 - 1): AYC 2013 Qualifier On Sunday October—7—2012 / Pool- 3/3 - Sure Draws -week-29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.