Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,191 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117825 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2014
nigga man chima you should cool down on how you respond to peeps, this ain't no big deal I've been making money since day one through Tennis, relax and connect better with yours guys... Soldier go soldier come
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii: just thinking Aloud:
Atp
Fognini vs Bautista, this looks like an Over Match, bautista is one to fight,can stretch fognini.
Atp
Verdasco is looking very hungry for this title, He shud hold off Cuevas.
Wta
Vinci shudnt have any problems dispatching kucova.
Challenger
muller vs Edmund...looks like an Over match too
D's wan way u Dy speak in parable ur guy no grab oh
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2014
ojigbijigbi: nigga man chima you should cool down on how you respond to peeps, this ain't no big deal I've been making money since day one through Tennis, relax and connect better with yours guys... Soldier go soldier come

Man,i dnt knw u, whether it's a big deal for u,that is really not my problem,also if u've been making money tru tennis doesnt bother me & is the least of My worries. i always advice u all, b4 u try to be 'Voice of Reason' always read tru. For ur soldier go soldier come comment, i won't speak on that. Just knw it's becos of Gods Grace i' hve been able to survive this far & it's still that same Grace that'll make me be Here for the Long haul. It's a passion,it's what i luv doing, and what i've been doing all my Life. Am nt doing it because of u, or d nxt person, nor am i doing what am doin to compete/please any1. I am my Sole Competition. Have fun
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
looking forward to Monday!!!! :-), cnt wait for today to Get done and dusted!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
you don't have to know me man... little of your writings on here has already giving me if not vivid but atleast a very accurate glimpse of your character don't over hype yourself man, learn to move with the flow, we're all surviving on God's grace and for your information I don't do punting for a living man, it's only for my leisure it keeps me entertained and more money in the bank... ride on with your thing, your doing some folks good and that's good for you, mr Right Every time
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

Man,i dnt knw u, whether it's a big deal for u,that is really not my problem,also if u've been making money tru tennis doesnt bother me & is the least of My worries. i always advice u all, b4 u try to be 'Voice of Reason' always read tru. For ur soldier go soldier come comment, i won't speak on that. Just knw it's becos of Gods Grace i' hve been able to survive this far & it's still that same Grace that'll make me be Here for the Long haul. It's a passion,it's what i luv doing, and what i've been doing all my Life. Am nt doing it because of u, or d nxt person, nor am i doing what am doin to compete/please any1. I am my Sole Competition. Have fun
young man flow with pips stop making lng note it's freaking annoying I Dy tell u many guys here like ur picks buh dnt Lt little tin's overcome u asing vex u. no yab me oh drop make we celebrate
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Arcard: young man flow with pips stop making lng note it's freaking annoying I Dy tell u many guys here like ur picks buh dnt Lt little tin's overcome u asing vex u. no yab me oh drop make we celebrate

Lol, Am not really here to flow with any1, jst do my best and keep it moving. Am here strictly for Business, not here to make frnds or try to be cool with any1.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
tell am that nigga man need to calm down, I'll repeat soldier go soldier come
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2014
ojigbijigbi: you don't have to know me man... little of your writings on here has already giving me if not vivid but atleast a very accurate glimpse of your character don't over hype yourself man, learn to move with the flow, we're all surviving on God's grace and for your information I don't do punting for a living man, it's only for my leisure it keeps me entertained and more money in the bank... ride on with your thing, your doing some folks good and that's good for you, mr Right Every time

Too funny!!! If u like call me Mr. Wrong, I dnt Care!! ur opinion isn't a #fact that's all that matters. #haveANiceDay Ahead
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
ojigbijigbi: tell am that nigga man need to calm down, I'll repeat soldier go soldier come
guy we all r making money ryt
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

Too funny!!! If u like call me Mr. Wrong, I dnt Care!! ur opinion isn't a #fact that's all that matters. #haveANiceDay Ahead
thanks,already having a good day, you do the same.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2014
..lmao...funny hw this thread is trying to become Noisy again due to all these ppu/distraction. to those of u who are stirring the Pot. This thread is not for discussion if that's what u want to turn it into.
Just Take ur Picks and Go!!, if u have questions u ask/suggestion u shoot. NotHing more. Nnn, more power to u'all tryin to make it a discussion thread. Weldone
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Arcard: guy we all r making money ryt

yea brother, making money all the way, na baba God dey make way pure nobody can predict the future, we only try Nature brings the result
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii: ..lmao...funny hw this thread is trying to become Noisy again due to all these ppu/distraction. to those of u who are stirring the Pot. This thread is not for discussion if that's what u want to turn it into.
Just Take ur Picks and Go!!, if u have questions u ask/suggestion u shoot. NotHing more. Nnn, more power to u'all tryin to make it a discussion thread. Weldone

I dn ask tire.u no Dy reply pesin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
ojigbijigbi: thanks,already having a good day, you do the same.

Aii, sorry bout ur Father kicking the bucket. It's never really easy #MorePowerToyou
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
oh thanks.. that's what I call reality setting in. never a better chance to become a man but I've been doing good for myself and I'm thankful
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
nnnn....not life trying to force U to make Lemonade. Kick it back at her and Demand for 'Fresh Oranges'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
@all don't Forget, the Bookies still Remain, Pinnaclesportsbet, Unibet, marathonbet & william hill
they're Mandatory. Lol, It'll soon Be the 'IN' thing On here. It started FROM HERE.Others'll join d train of wanting to OWN an a/c with those Bookies i Mentioned
jst One week, u're done. Am saying One week, because it's like marathonbet takes 3-5 days to verify ur a/c
Unibet,u jst mail them and they'll tell u what to send to them.
S/N: make sure u dnt FUND ANY OF those a/c if u've not Verified the 1s that require Verification.
I beg, if at least u can't Own the four, do me a Favour, don't fail to Own the 1st 3!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
betting no Easy oooooo, ha!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii: ..lmao...funny hw this thread is trying to become Noisy again due to all these ppu/distraction. to those of u who are stirring the Pot. This thread is not for discussion if that's what u want to turn it into.

My guy, you never change? na wa oh.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
Chima wats under n over 10 or 12 games mean for tennis
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Arcard: Chima wats under n over 10 or 12 games mean for tennis

Under means, the number of games to be played in that set wont exceed 10. I.e the scoreline must end wit sumtin lyk 6-0,6-1,6-2,6-3,6-4. Over means it must exceed 6-4, i.e it must end in 7-5 or 7-6
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

Under means, the number of games to be played in that set wont exceed 10. I.e the scoreline must end wit sumtin lyk 6-0,6-1,6-2,6-3,6-4. Over means it must exceed 6-4, i.e it must end in 7-5 or 7-6
wow thanks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2014
RESULT OF PICKS POSTED YESTERDAY
ODD:..1.50..
GREEN: 1

RED; 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2014
Rain
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
saddlepoint: make money with sport betting visit http://sportbettingarbitrage..com/

Nnnn...#3000k feee, i see....i nid to cackle a bit. These ppu whey no wan Invest nai u wan come give E-book abi wetin u call am. Goodluck. btw ur tin Reads, arbing with 'football' being possible= major side-eye from me as i have never heard of 'football'. Cos that wud mean u needing luck. Plus, even as it is that arbing is legal, most bookies find out*if it's online* ur a/c gets blocked, tho they allow it.
Arbing no be for kids, it's a FULL TIME work!!!,and sumtyms quite difficult to find. With bet shops? Then fine, bt Online, nnnn..too difficult

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Arcard: wow thanks
If it ends 6-4, u lose under 10 be that

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by samhay: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
saddlepoint: make money with sport betting visit http://sportbettingarbitrage..com/

Seeingis believing bro,share your picks 1st. Chima did alot to win our trust,u can't just give us a well written essay and expect us to pay. Prove what you just preached
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
samhay:

Seeingis believing bro,share your picks 1st. Chima did alot to win our trust,u can't just give us a well written essay and expect us to pay. Prove what you just preached
your head dey house bros...b4 chima i nevet tot i would pay for picks cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.