Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117959 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
tijedavid: Chima, please add me to your whatsapp group.my no is 08033641806.
Thanks in anticipation

Pls, there is no whatsapp group, and even if there will be soon, It's for My SUBSCRIBERS. If u read/watch carefully i didnt reply/respond to the poster who requested i give him my number 'for whatsapp tinz'.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
ODD:.......1.55..1.50..1.40..1.50.1.40.1.40..1.30..1.30..
GREEN: 8

RED: 1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Madu2013(m): 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
honestly chima, u are doing a great job here, keep it up.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Morning, Last of Yesterdays Picks hibino... 1.50....WON
Result post updated
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 4:54am On Jul 11, 2014
SwEet chima you dey make me miSs my phone more...God bless you wella
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Madu2013(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2014
morning peeps, wishing every one luck 2day
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Owobobrown(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2014
am following you today
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2014
Option
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2014
i thought abt skipping today. Seems like i shud have stuck to that plan. Aside d fact i am really Tired, i jst needed to be Free today of anything Tennis. ALL TINZ singles. There is also an Outra up there.......
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Owobobrown(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2014
please mr chimaji what is OUTRA
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Madu2013(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
hello peeps, i want to knw hw long does a tennis match last and wats th meaning of the (40) and (30) displayed wen eva a match z going on?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Owobobrown: please mr chimaji what is OUTRA

Outra on here means 2 tins. 'Not sure'/matches that cud swing either way. & 'backlogged matches'*if any*. I have taken away the Outras
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by aumeehn: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2014
Madu2013: hello peeps, i want to knw hw long does a tennis match last and wats th meaning of the (40) and (30) displayed wen eva a match z going on?
until sum1 wins the match and for that number i dnt as i am new to tennis also
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by blessedjohn: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Madu2013: hello peeps, i want to knw hw long does a tennis match last and wats th meaning of the (40) and (30) displayed wen eva a match z going on?
pls, why not try to update yourself a bit about this. google is your friend if you so wish.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
In a set when u win a serve, u have 10 points
40 - 30 Up there means d 1st play has won 4 serves and the other just 3. The highest points determines who wins the set.
If set 1 ends 40 - 30, that means the score would be 1 - 0. Hope u gerrit?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2014

i have lost count as to hw many tyms i have answered the 1st bolded. Again, i'll answer it. Tennis has no Time duration. A match can get played or be played for a 'decade'.
40-30 u saw represents an on-going 'play' Soon to be 'Game'. Where ever u see 'a ball' besides anyplayer in ur fone, means he's d one serving. If the score reads that 40-30?*point* He has earned a game point to go 1-0 up in that set.
Good u askd anyway, bt these questions are distracting this Thread. Cos as much as it's nice for u to knw a lil bit of the basics*which doesnt Mean/make u Knw Tennis of what's going on as regards ur pick or wateva.u cud do that outside of here,i hve no issues answering any1s questions. u have several persons trying to answer that question and getting it all wrong/ mixed up,thereby resulting in multiple and Unnecessary POsts.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii:

i have lost count as to hw many tyms i have answered the 1st bolded. Again, i'll answer it. Tennis has no Time duration. A match can get played or be played for a 'decade'.
40-30 u saw represents an on-going 'play' Soon to be 'Game'. Where ever u see 'a ball' besides anyplayer in ur fone, means he's d one serving. If the score reads that 40-30?*point* He has earned a game point to go 1-0 up in that set.
Good u askd anyway, bt these questions are distracting this Thread. Cos as much as it's nice for u to knw a lil bit of the basics [b]*which doesnt Mean/make u Knw Tennis* of what's going on as regards ur pick or wateva.u cud do that outside of here.[/b] cos u have several persons trying to answer it and getting it all mixed up,thereby resulting in multiple and Unnecessary Posts.
And y didnt u answer him earlier, na wa 4 u oh
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Greenified:
And y didnt u answer him earlier, na wa 4 u oh
lol funny u...dint you read the post? undecided
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
lgboks: lol funny u...dint you read the post? undecided
I answered correctly na, but since he feels i'm wrong, he should have answered earlier to prevent a "wrong answer and unnecessary posts"
** I once played a tennis game on my phone and that's how it is.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Greenified: In a set when u win a serve, u have 10 points 40 - 30 Up there means d 1st play has won 4 serves and the other just 3............ The highest points determines who wins the set...............
If set 1 ends 40 - 30, that means the score would be 1 - 0. Hope u gerrit?

I said i wasnt going to answer u. @the 1st bolded. Wrong! @2ndbolded WRONG @3rdbolded WRONG!.
A play has One Serve, can't have 4 serves nor does 40-30 mean he has won 4 serves and d oda won 3 serves.regardless of whether he serves 4million tyms in his 'service game'
A point can't determine who wins a set, rada 'Game' Does. Point is different from games.
a set cnt End in 40-30.
I hope this will settle u down,no?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED TODAY
ODD:1.45..1.40..1.50+.
GREEN:3

RED: 1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii:

I said i wasnt going to answer u. @the 1st bolded. Wrong! @2ndbolded WRONG @3rdbolded WRONG!.
A play has One Serve, can't have 4 serves nor does 40-30 mean he has won 4 serves and d oda won 3 serves.regardless of whether he serves 4million tyms in his 'service game'
A point can't determine who wins a set, rada 'Game' Does. Point is different from games.
a set cnt End in 40-30.
I hope this will settle u down,no?
Game, Set wateva... dats wat i learnt from a mobile game.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Isn't absurd how sum1 says ' I learnt from a mobile Game' and yet u're sayin sumtin different and Totally wrong? And to add to that with so much Sass , It's Okay!! U're Right.!!!
@all no Room for any distraction or giving any1 unnecessary Face Time here.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
To those who sent me E-mail 'TODAY' using NL, pls that won't work as it's not connected. All u have to do, is use my handle on here and add ' @yahoo dot com' to send me a mail.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by icedpope(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
today's game is not luking gud. red everywhere
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
icedpope: today's game is not luking gud. red everywhere

where did u get d Reds from? Certainly not here, those were d games Posted for play today. i am not Responsible for the REDS u get else where.
S/N: not when u Get Reds else where then u come back to say 'REDS EVERYWHERE', as if i posted a different result for picks i gave.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmm need a new fone real bad o...wow williamhill verified(drivers license would be kuming soon o) chima am still very interested in the membership stuf o...no bypass me o
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
lgboks: Hmmmm need a new fone real bad o...wow williamhill verified(drivers license would be kuming soon o) chima am still very interested in the membership stuf o...no bypass me o

Hahahha, okay.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
aumeehn: bros i knw d guy his name is chimaji....he is not nice to pipul atoll.....besides i failed d ov his picks......tennis bye bye

Crazy world. i dnt even knw u, nor have i had any rift with u. Again u're entitled to ur Opinion. I REMAIN UNBOTHERED
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
wat is William hills
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=chimajii][/quote]well sometimes ur harsh to pips I must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.