Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,712 members, 7,882,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117958 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
Arcard: well sometimes ur harsh to pips I must say

Again, that is ur Opinion. It is not #fact + i dnt knw what he meant by 'besides i failed d ov picks'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii:

Again, that is ur Opinion. It is not #fact + i dnt knw what he meant by 'besides i failed d ov picks'
I think he accumulated ur picks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
L
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii: lol, am not shocked for One bit, bt i wonder Y ppu come on Here to Blame me for dia Losses? When clearly they're doing sumtin different from what was instructed.
I dnt knw what that nigga @aumeehn was talking about when he said 'besides i failed d ov his picks', can sum tell me what that means?
Wait a minute, and to think this same dude who has been all over the freaking place, kinda disturbing the serenity of both Threads with wateva is was he was peddling, is now mouthing off that.
Let me understand sumtin, ppu go else where, play a different pick that wasnt dropped by me, then come back to RANT at me and say all sorts, that's jst Ridiculous
Nnn....i get it. their problems Not Mine
guy Wetin b William hill Abeg
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Arcard: I think he accumulated ur picks

And that is my fault, right? I see. i knew it wudnt be Long before we had anoda VickerTony 2.0, i mean we've had several of them, more to come.
Crazy ppu all over the place, so he went to accumulate My picks, in oda words he said damn it, and went straight ahead and did as he pleased, now he's on about how the did dat and failed, Yet ppu wudnt knw d true story that he is Disobedient as they come.
Anyways the truth will always see the Light!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii:

And that is my fault, right? I see. i knew it wudnt be Long before we had anoda VickerTony 2.0, i mean we've had several of them, more to come.
Crazy ppu all over the place, so he went to accumulate My picks, in oda words he said damn it, and went straight ahead and did as he pleased, now he's on about how the did dat and failed, Yet ppu wudnt knw d true story that he is Disobedient as they come.
Anyways the truth will always see the Light!!
Nna Nawa inoru uwa gi ereleasie ru xxxtape wia I tell u say na ur fault
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by praemaise(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Arcard: wat is William hills
na Song. undecided
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2014
praemaise: na Song. undecided
OK
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
&
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
)
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimajii: HUMANS WILL ALWAYS BE INSATIABLE, GREEDY FELLOWS!!
sumtyms ppu and dia mentality. U begin to wonder what part of dia brain they use for reasoning. U CAN'T GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE
@arcard i saw a few posts from u where u were telling sum1 who complained abt losing in tennis, then u told him to play 'singles' he said 'it was singles he was playing and that all still lost', then u proceeded to say 'play lower' Odds. Now this evening u were trying to knw whether @aumeehn was accumulating games or not. Who knws probably to give him anoda advice.
speaking of 'lower odds' did u see matches played today? if there were 15 games played today 12 with ur so called 'lower odds' Lost in quickness. Again, u were one tym shouting 'souza' Is good and what not sum tym ago. And ur logic was 'becos he came back from a set down to beat sum1'=he's Good.that day i jst kept laughin cos, i knew u didnt even knw who u were talking of,and who souza was abt to play, nor have u ever watched any of dem play, heck u neva ever seen any 'challenger' match, be it live or replay. That's how those ppu who played that souza pick of urs that day lost and d rest of the matches u played. And we didnt see u for a while. Then u resurfaced again with 'OH, PLAY SINGLES'*as if combos cant be played, i drop combos on a regular basis* 'OH use that prediction site', 'Oh,only pick odd of 1.60' e.t.c.. Then u're beginning to make it seem like it's becos they play combo that's y dia Picks cast,as tho u didnt hear of stories that SINGLES TOO CAN CAST.
Did u ask urself this question? Why is that tons of prediction sites exists but Whites/ppu don't use them? Or rada they still go to pay Tipsters?
Bt i kinda knw where u'rw coming from since u already said u were guessing, so u'd get a pass.
these are sum of the factors that makes ppu to give certain sports bad name. Imagine u trying to put a pick of a player/sports u have never watched or knw anything abt. Then few mins into the game u'll start praying Oh, God make pick no cast e.t.c yet u knew nothing abt the person u picked nor his/her opponent.
U can't Give what u don't have not Possible. Most of them football peeps n y'alls football thread wud major well in dia respective field of sports if they put in work.*there is a Reason why dia is Off season* bt putting in work when u dont have Gods Grace is nonsense. Even me being blessed with the ability to Read tennis/knwing tennis, i dnt relent nor rest.It's a passion,it's what i luv doing and what i've done all tru my life. Cos I have to consistently follow all players to see the grounds being reached by them e.t.c it's hard work that's why ppu Get paid for It., no need to talk plenty
Tomorrow we'll still have anoda case of aumeehn.
DearlyBeloved Fear God!
Wao, am jus so impressed by ur words most tym, I must confesed u re gud in this field, I ve been following ur picks for the past 3days and thankfully its been green 4 me except 2day, honestly I ignore ur warnings bout single strictly, and do combo of jus 2 or 3 of ur picks I wasn't angry bout my loss coz knw in punting we must ready 2 loss smetyms, I jus wanted to mak sme cash so I can fund de acct u listed so can able 2 participate on ur forth coming subcription. Sincerely u re doing work here. And jus as u said we all need the grace and fear of God in our lifes 4 tinz to go well in lifes. WELLDONE BRO.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
&
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

That's the issue, if u follow the instruction then, u wudnt have seen red, cos i had Outras today, and sum1 quickly askd 'what is outra' i xplained, and i removed the Outra Pick. Jst so it wont bother ppu. Even having removed it, ppu still messaged me abt wnting to play those picks. I jst gave dem One from it, and said i wasnt sure of d odas. I even gave xtra 2new single picks wit big Odds. All WON. U dnt see me posting those here.
That boys case up dia is a case of 'Disobedience', if i wanted to do combo, i'll jst put it out and pair it myself. Same way if i dnt want to, i jst tell u. Okay today play as singles. Currently i dnt mind losing my COMBO STREAK,we're 5days of non stop combo winnings. Even if i lose d nxt one, makes me work harder. Bt he went to combo On his own*which every1 is free to,so long as u knw what u're doing* even when it READ SINGLES. sumtyms sum persons dnt want to lose*which isn't the case here* this one is jst pure 'DISOBEDIENCE'
U totally right bro, it was actually one of doz outra dat spoilt my game, I got 2 c ur post late afta de romoval of de outra. Am obviouly de architect of my misfortune, but dat doesn't me am gonno drag u into it, its like biting de hand dat feed me. Anyway its all good. Am gonno mail u on smefin I wish 2 talk bout. Pls dnt get discouraged u re helping ppu real good.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2014
@chimajii. I wanna subscribe to your tips. How do I go about it as I'm new here. I think you are doing a good job. Thanks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:39am On Jul 12, 2014
mig007: @chimajii. I wanna subscribe to your tips. How do I go about it as I'm new here. I think you are doing a good job. Thanks.
Subscription as i keep saying isn't paramount now, na to open these a/cs and verify dem ,Pinnaclesportsbet,unibet,marathonbet,williamhill. Any serious minded fellow can do all this within One week.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

That's the issue, if u follow the instruction then, u wudnt have seen red, cos i had Outras today, and sum1 quickly askd 'what is outra' i xplained, and i removed the Outra Pick. Jst so it wont bother ppu. Even having removed it, ppu still messaged me abt wnting to play those picks. I jst gave dem One from it, and said i wasnt sure of d odas. I even gave xtra 2new single picks wit big Odds. All WON. U dnt see me posting those here.
That boys case up dia is a case of 'Disobedience', if i wanted to do combo, i'll jst put it out and pair it myself. Same way if i dnt want to, i jst tell u. Okay today play as singles. Currently i dnt mind losing my COMBO STREAK,we're 5days of non stop combo winnings. Even if i lose d nxt one, makes me work harder. Bt he went to combo On his own*which every1 is free to,so long as u knw what u're doing* even when it READ SINGLES. sumtyms sum persons dnt want to lose*which isn't the case here* this one is jst pure 'DISOBEDIENCE'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

u geh any problem wit dat it works most times forget oh I Dy follow u cus of sure betting tips but Nw na singles I Dy play, u com Dy tlk lk say I tlk bad ontop ur picks u r Gud in tennis u r gud,d day I chop 54k was a lucky day cus I dd guessing wt ten tennis games added with Som soccer, u r Gud no doubt
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Owobobrown(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2014
na wa for you, remember know one is forcing anybody to play is chimaji tips,if you don't like his tips them f*uck off
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2014
vickertony: u d laugh na joke when u go d mortuary.
Free d guy...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2014
vickertony: u d laugh na joke when u go d mortuary.

Make i Laff U again, kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
S/N: u don make me crack one of mah Ribs!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2014
back and better...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Match
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=chimajii]Challenger; San Bendetta
A.maurer........1.55
ATP; bastad doubles
Verdasco/marrero....1.45+
ATP; Newport Doubles
Stakhovsky/mahut.....1.70+
S/N: ALL TINZ SINGLES, cos this is Weekend
IF U'RE NOT PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY,stay off betting*not like we've lost Money* it wont be healthy for u, especially those who will lose 1k,2k,3k,e.t.c and want to bring Hell on Earth. stay off The Thread/picks from here[/quot
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 7:33am On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii: Challenger; San Bendetta
A.maurer........1.55
ATP; bastad doubles
Verdasco/marrero....1.45+
ATP; Newport Doubles
Stakhovsky/mahut.....1.70+
S/N: ALL TINZ SINGLES, cos this is Weekend
IF U'RE NOT PREPARED TO LOSE MONEY,stay off betting*not like we've lost Money* it wont be healthy for u, especially those who will lose 1k,2k,3k,e.t.c and want to bring Hell on Earth. stay off The Thread/picks from here
mehn na u b boss, I Dy greet u oga Chi Chi
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Arcard: mehn na u b boss I Dy greet

I no be Boss, my name nah Chima. Morning to you too.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2014
[quote author=chimajii]
ATP; Newport Doubles
Stakhovsky/mahut.....1.70+,I Dy fear D's match oh
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2014
chimajii:

I no be Boss, my name nah Chima. Morning to you too.
Gudmorning, I sent u a mail, ve u checked it.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2014
Over
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Xup chima
lng tym oh
hope ure hitting em bookies hard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.