Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117961 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
RESULTS OF TODAY'S PICKS
ODD: .1.40+..1.40+..1.40+.1.40.+/-..1.83..1.40...
GREEN: 6

RED: 1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
modify
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Chibenze(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by EnterPRO: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chibenze: Thanks chimajii. Keep the post coming, you are truely a tennis doctor. Thank God for his wisdom

hmm ... bros, you dey here too?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Chibenze(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
EnterPRO:

hmm ... bros, you dey here too?
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
evening all, hpe everyone had a nice tym in Gods Presence or overall. Cos myself i did and am jst coming back from church. Well as u all knw, WIMBLEDON ENDED TODAY, and u knw what that Means. We're slated to kick off subscription Picks from 2morow as earlier stated/notified *1mnth+ ago. Smiles, by now am hoping those interested must have opened the various a/cs i requested.
but u knw what, God is Good, there is always Grace that follows me and Leads me in all I do. Sum persons were saying oh #3k is too much.Reduce it, for all i knw, i cud slash it. lets look at it this way,even if lets say, if i charge u all 1k, the number of subscribers wud be large and that will spell me being uncomfortable..cos odds wud drop with even 40 persons backing the market..even if i charge that 1k ppu wud still complain, and come up with all sorts of theories and what not. Sum wud go as far as doing the maths and what have you, bt we all saw the whole thing that has happend on here. I wud have luvd to Open up a Closed chapter, bt am over those things, I let Go & Let God already, Forgiven all those that had Offended me one way or d oda/blacklisted PPu i Moved on. Cos if i don't, and i still hold onto pain,anger,e.t.c it wud Limit me from ssoaring higher and am just Totally doing me.
Sumtyms, u'd hear ppu say oh Tennis is easy blah blah and blah, i laff because they dnt even knw what they're talking,ask any tipster tennis is d Most volatile Sports,it looks easy here because i am the one who is doing the work/pickin the picks. U want to find out? Go to that football thread and ask them, those who did tennis This week how it turnd out,especially the last 3 days, Too many Reds for them. Am 99% sure none of them knw any of those players or ever seen them play.
i always advice if u don't have large money to spend on betting pls don't bother coming into it, cos u'll exit quickly and say it's not profitable.if u watch carefully those ppu who wud come out and say oh it's too much, they lose more than 3k within dayz. Again, i made it clear, it is not by FORCE!!!! even having said it wasnt opend to NL folks because of what they're abt, majority of ppu still have been mailing me asking me to put them On
I luv what i do,it's a Passion,Hard work,dedication, willingNess to lend a helping hand, Openess to Learn, Humility and of all Gods Grace. U all knw i have faced Lots of adversity On here. But because i am Gods Chosen, am still moving On strongly amidst all without any signs of slowing down
With that said, i'll extend the Window without any specific tym, which means i cud jst wake up anymorning and kick off. I.e 1 free play/combo or so on here For the day. and i focus on my subscribers.there is always Grace!. Thank you
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
am really excited about tomorrow, U all stay safe, always Put God 1st. The picks will come as early as possible to allow u tym.
It is not of him that willieth but of God that showeth Mercy

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by phlopholly: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chimaji, need to talk to you asap. Plz flash or text dis numba 08131802237
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
chima singles nd accumulator whc wan beta
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
chimajii: am really excited about tomorrow, U all stay safe, always Put God 1st. The picks will come as early as possible to allow u tym.
It is not of him that willieth but of God that showeth Mercy
chima keep ma spot for me o, am very interested but being hindered by a fine rat now cry by next week sha by his grace(
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by smajatt(m): 4:19am On Jul 07, 2014
hello Chimaji.. How do i register as your follower?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by nuelkaosi(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2014
Ohk..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2014
forum
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2014
nairaland
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2014
i jst added delbonis...am leaning towards him, then pulled out A.beck.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by aumeehn: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2014
may God bless your efforts!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by phlopholly: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nice work chima, but i will like us to talk, im interested in subscribing, i have a williamhills.
Sent u a pm
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
promote
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2014
phlopholly: Nice work chima, but i will like us to talk, im interested in subscribing, i have a williamhills.
Sent u a pm

Didnt get no Pms, william hill does nothing. It's mandatory U open a Pinnacle a/c, unibet, and marathonbet a/cs. Do that 1st, subscribing is not paramount now. Get these a/cs opened 1st and verify them.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by aumeehn: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Tennis Doctor abeg woz the meaning ov this scores.......as in who is winning.......... Veronica Cepede 2 ( 15 )
Cagla Bueyuekakcay 4 ( 0 )
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
aumeehn: Tennis Doctor abeg woz the meaning ov this scores.......as in who is winning.......... Veronica Cepede 2 ( 15 )
Cagla Bueyuekakcay 4 ( 0 )
Pls, no vex my name is chima..dnt refer to me with any oda variation,....it means...cagla is leading veronica by 4 games to 2, bout to make it 5 games to 2.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
@all all posted picks almost played or done with. Tym to head to church. Nnn....any questions? fair enuf let me hang around few minutes.
to clear a lil tin that might confuse any1, earlier i said i pulled A.beck, bt if u check A.beck is still there. There are 2 A.becks. One male and One female. It's d female one i pulled. And i also said this hours b4 it ws tym for both matches to start.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED TODAY
ODD:..1.71..1.61...1.55.1.50..1.45.1.40..1.40..1.35..1.30..1.30..1.29..1.25..1.22.1.20.
COMBOS:
GREEN;18
COMBOS: 4/4

RED: 3

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2014
COMBO: 1.61.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by flama(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Chimaji, good morning, pls I just want to ask will I undergo any verification process when opening unibet and marathonbet. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2014
flama: Chimaji, good morning, pls I just want to ask will I undergo any verification process when opening unibet and marathonbet. Thanks

Yes,u'll have to Mail their customer care,and they'll tell u what to do.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by diji04(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Pls do i need verification for my williamhill account. I already started using the account, and do other account like marathonbet and unibet encounter IP wahala. And pls chima post ur mail so that i show my interest for the subscription thanks for ur understanding.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2014
diji04: Pls do i need verification for my williamhill account. I already started using the account, and do other account like marathonbet and unibet encounter IP wahala. And pls chima post ur mail so that i show my interest for the subscription thanks for ur understanding.

Yes for william hill, also yes for the oda two. hpe u guys are not skipping pinnacle? My mail is same as handle on here. @all i wud have posted picks since o, i got banned,bt luckily it wasnt n ds thread odawise today own for don end.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2014
daily
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2014
This is interesting, am following, but let me study everything here first.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2014
that's that, probably later on,one or 2more picks will drop to finish off the day. All Tinz Singles,if u cnt? Sit out 2day,U made huge money yesterday so u can afford to rest up 2day and come back 2morow. Am sure everyone is aware of My rules & shud/must be Followed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.