Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117961 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED TODAY
ODD: 1.40...1.67...1.63...1.60..1.45..1.40..1.40..1.40...1.32..1.30..1.30..1.25...+/- ..1.35..1.35.1.25..1.35.1.40+.
GREEN:17

RED: 1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
that wraps up todays Play. A Quick question. How many of You who showed interest in subscription have gone on to Open & verify the a/cs requested? Any? At least Pinnacle? Unibet? Marathonbet?
Or ppu are jst not wanting to put in work?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by smajatt(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
chimajii: that wraps up todays Play. A Quick question. How many of You who showed interest in subscription have gone on to Open & verify the a/cs requested? Any? At least Pinnacle? Unibet? Marathonbet?
Or ppu are jst not wanting to put in work?

registered with unibet and pinnacle. Remain marathonbet
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
smajatt:

registered with unibet and pinnacle. Remain marathonbet

Alright man, just try,register with them and verify.verification process is simple.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
kikiki i opened all accounts the same day u mentioned them...na gerification dey give me tough time...no id or nepa bil
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
lgboks: kikiki i opened all accounts the same day u mentioned them...na gerification dey give me tough time...no id or nepa bil

...which of them particularly? For Unibet, i think they choose what u'll send to them
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
@kasonud u cnt send me a mail via NL, send the mail as a text using my handle on here and adding the usual yahoo dot com
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
chimajii:

...which of them particularly? For Unibet, i think they choose what u'll send to them
havnt tried that after williamhill kept rejecting all my files
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
lgboks: havnt tried that after williamhill kept rejecting all my files

ugh! That's strange. Jst take ur docs to a cafe and do it. since maybe ur phone file or watever it is file is getting rejected. It's easy for WH, ur b/cert. Scan to them and u're verified with them confirming it via a mail that'll be sent to u. Marathon is like WH too.e.t.c
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
thanks for the advice..would do dat...but now i cant seem to log into my williamhill act...customer care chat is nice..aftrr resetin it still not workin...contacting them again..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2014
morning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2014
morning all, a lil bit uncomfortable, y? I think i shudnt have put out more picks for 2day, ugh! That's clearly against the rule, even if i wud have, Not this many. Seeing that we got 6 games unplayed from yesterday. If it's one/2 games backlog,then am fine by that, bt 6? Nnnn.
With that said, i'll skin sum of d new picks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2014
the skinning has been done!.1s these picks or at least half are In, then i'll try to add a few more picks to finish today up. SINGLES ONLY. Later n d day a combo cud be dropped.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2014
@Chima, I have opened an account with pinnacle, remaining to fund it, pls where does the verification come in? cause they have not asked me to, yet.
Thank you.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2014
imas: @Chima, I have opened an account with pinnacle, remaining to fund it, pls where does the verification come in? cause they have not asked me to, yet.
Thank you.

Alright, mail their customer care and they'll give u directives.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kasonud(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2014
[quote
author=chimajii]@kasonud u cnt send me a mail via NL, send the mail as a
text using my handle on here and adding the usual yahoo dot com[/quote] done as directed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
chimajii:

Alright, mail their customer care and they'll give u directives.
Alright, I'll do that, thank you.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Evening all, hpe today is coming on fine. Also hpe u all are making progress as regards gettin those a/cs opened/verified.
Just so u knw, my aim of requesting those a/cs has nothing to do with Odds!!! prior to when i kicked off d campaign of y'all owning those a/cs, no One on NL talked abt those bookies . Ppu now will soon carry Those 3 bookies*Pinnacle,marathonbet,Unibet* i recommended On their Heads ...lol...b4,Their usual talk was 365, and NB. Any1 who tinks oh,e.g pinnacle has the highest odds or wateva is just talking out of hes/her A$$, there are lots of bookies who Rival pinnacle odd wise, e.t.c
i only chose those 3 cos it will fit mah Theme.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nedum1979: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
chimajii: Evening all, hpe today is coming on fine. Also hpe u all are making progress as regards gettin those a/cs opened/verified.
Just so u knw, my aim of requesting those a/cs has nothing to do with Odds!!! prior to when i kicked off d campaign of y'all owning those a/cs, no One on NL talked abt those bookies . Ppu now will soon carry Those 3 bookies*Pinnacle,marathonbet,Unibet* i recommended On their Heads ...lol...b4,Their usual talk was 365, and NB. Any1 who tinks oh,e.g pinnacle has the highest odds or wateva is just talking out of hes/her A$$, there are lots of bookies who Rival pinnacle odd wise, e.t.c
i only chose those 3 cos it will fit mah Theme.
mr CHIMA I SENT AN EMAIL WITH THE EMAIL ID: donicinvestment@gmail.com but yet to recieve ur reply. Thanks
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Nedum1979: mr CHIMA I SENT AN EMAIL WITH THE EMAIL ID: donicinvestment@gmail.com but yet to recieve ur reply. Thanks

When did u send d mail? Cos i jst replied 3 mails hours ago. My email is d same as my handle here, jst addd at yahoo dot com
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED TODAY
1.47..1.45..1.30.1.25..1.55 -/+
COMBO: 1/1
GREEN; 6

RED: 0
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
general
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by blessedjohn: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
kudos to you bro..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
&

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2014
person
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Impulse80(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2014
Registering my prescence
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2014
welcome
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2014
chimajii: Edit:
WTA: doubles..BASTAD
Pliskova k/pliskova kr....1.50
ATP: newport Doubles
Guccione/hewit.....1.40
ATP: Bastad Doubles
Bendarek/kontinen...1.40
S/N: if i wanted to do Combo, i wud have done that with ease, But NO! i didnt. ALL TINZ SINGLES
gv me ur number for watsap tin's abeg
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2014
edit: meusburger' odd is 1.70, Not 1:55. #corrected
EDit: Also Hibino HAS BEEN added to d picks.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
UPDATE: The last of Our unplayed matches, from 3days ago smh *Very strange,cos he cud have Lost that match easily,with the 3 days delay* just played and has won. Kolschreiber..1.30+, Result Post Updated! I feel happy!!!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is the place to be. No noise at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.