Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,277 members, 7,943,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

What Women Want (WWW) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (WWW) (11193 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want (WWW) by SvS(f): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2006
@delboy
sent u an email for the laugh
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by eveseh(f): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
we want love luv
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
hot-angel:

WHat women want is for you (men) to find out what they need.

Majority of the things a woman wants are things she doesn't need. SO if you want to give your woman what she want, Find out what she needs! It's just as simple as that.

now people lets look at her statement. she said, majority of what women wants are what they dont need right? now she also said if u want to give her what she wants, find out what she needs right? now from her statement we can deduce that what a woman actually want are what they dont need so if we are to give her what she wants, we will be giving her what she doesnt really need. now i myself is even confussed reading this because you cant give a woman what she needs. she wont ascept it cuzz it aint what she wants. ok people, im confused someone should help me here.

and by the way, i aint dumb.

a woman will want to drive a new car when her friends get new ones but she doesnt really need d car since her old one will serve if u dont get her the new car as she demanded, casala don burst and i know damn well dat from what u said she wants the car but she doesnt need it.i have given her what she needs but there aint no peace cuzz it ain what she wants. wonder why she wants a new car since the old one still serves.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2006
Its getting heated here.

what women want is a man who can fu(c)k them in the ass , when they are screaming you ask them , what you feel baby ? Then she says i love Daddy Di(c)k
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ Euphoria
I agreee with all the men so far on this topic. Women whine too much , they want to be treated like queeens and when they get the one who does, they go mouthing offf to their friends that he is ''not man enough'' he ''is too soft'', yada yada yada.

Sometimes women are so into what they want, forgeting there are two in the relationship. Want want want!!! what about give a little too girls?

When relationships breakup, women tend to blame the guy for all that went wrong, they forget that they too have feeling and maybe, just maybe they are hurting and heartbroken too. Also women have the circle of girlfriends to take some of the pain away and sometimes ''add'' to the pain from my experience. Where is the guy in this deal? he too is heartbroken and guys not being the best at talking about their feeling, deal with their pain the way they can.

Bottom line is a lot of women think we have the worst deal all the time and it is so wrong , and yes lots women don't always know what they want. Yes we are complicated  and i don't think some women fully understand themselves for a long time,not fully anyway.

My expectation from a man are(realistic i think);
Honesty, friendship,hardworking, clean,must be strong willed,able to take charge of situations(got to be the boss at home),respectful,witty, choose his words wisely, man of intergrity,loving,affectionate(tactile),man with a vision in life.

In turn i will be complimentary to the above so i don't think it is impossiblle to achieve . I am working towards it and it helps if women become more true to who they are instead of saying ''i want a man with this much in his bank, this many cars, earns this much, all the surface things and then when they get married they find out what they had was a dud, some things always look nice in the showrooms with all the trimmings,but when you go home with it and put it amongst your own stufff you find that it does not look quite right.

Or am i lying?

Dear, your post nearly made me shed a few tears. i could not believe a girl wrote those words. I broke up a few months ago with this girl after 6 months. Here i dont decieve myself that i am perfect but what pained me most was the way she made it seem as if every single reason we broke up was ME! Because of the nature of my job i end up staying late in school or working on my laptop most nights. Here's someone i sacrificed most of my study time in the evenings just so she could have me to herself. And at the end of the day all i got in return was invectives.
I think women decieve themselves into thinking they know what they want when in actual fact what they really want is a man who can take the burden of THEIR own problems. It's sad that women dont spare a thot for the other party, they spend half their time gossiping with their friends, they take decisions not based on what they feel but what their friends feel. how many times have i heard that disgusting "my friends say i should tell you that, " sentence?
They tell you they want a commitment but in the end what they truly want is someone to tie down so they can then relax and attempt to rule your every movement.
They want to be stay at home mothers, yet they've already got a whole list of their school debts that you are supposed to pay as soon as you get a real job. They tell you where and how they want to be proposed to, they hint you that they have gone to pick out the ring they want (usually from $10,000 and up!) and yet you get absolutely nothing in return. Most feel as soon as they give you their body you owe them heaven and earth.

They hold you to ransom on birthdays and valentine's day, they sulk and pout when you balk at meeting their family (which is just another way to tie you further down), they care little for your own interests, you have to go where they want and do the things they want. The spend ages telling you what they want to do in future, the only problem is they are indirectly trying to tell you what is expected of your financially.

When you decide to opt out, they call you a jerk and thousands of unprintable names, after one such experience you dont even feel like seeing another female again in your life!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2006
lol, I would be lying if i said i am not seriously laughing right now. cheesy cheesy

Okay diddy, here's the thing.

I said, Majority of the things a woman wants, are things she doesn't NEED. SO if you want to give your woman what she wants, find out what she needs.

I didn't say, majority of the things a woman need are what she doesn't want. Thus making this quote irrelevant.
:that what a woman actually want are what they don't need so if we are to give her what she wants, we will be giving her what she doesnt really need.

If your give your woman what she needs, you've given her what she wants.

If you give her what she wants, Then yeah you could be giving her what she doesn't NEED. SO find out what she needs, give it to her, and you would accomplish her wants, which are to find out what she needs.

What you want is different from what you need.

By the way, i said MAJORITY of what a woman wants, her stuffs she doesn't need. I didn't say ALL a woman wants are what she doesn't need.

she wont ascept it cuzz it aint what she wants.

A woman that doesn't accept what she needs is stupid. What you need is more important than what you want. Only few guys can actually give a woman what she needs. Majority of men give their women what they want, when seriously all the women want is for you to give her what she needs.

I'll soon start confusing myself. But heaven knows i'll try to get u to understand me n not twist my words.

-----

Euphoria really went deep i must say. Good choice of words euphoria.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
just keeping it real
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by SvS(f): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
i always wonder how u guys manage to write such long posts
dont u find it tiring?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2006
hot-angel

you did a nice work but dis is getting funny now cuzz im dead confussed here. no kidding. please what is d difference btw want and need? i know the difference but i want to her from your perspective

@davidlyn

welcome to my world man. i just dont get them sometimes. when u think you are doing right, they will say you are doing worse. i mean, this is just too much. kai, are we to kill ourselves cuzz we dont get this beings? i envy the priests sometimes cuzz they dont go through this hell.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2006
i feel you SVS , i didnt bother to read. I mean just too long , this aint no typing contest. Guys calm down
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by SvS(f): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2006
abi ohh
make it as short and as concise so we can get wat ure sayin abeg
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by delboy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2006
I feel you bruv. the best way to handle male/female relationship, is to just be yourself. sometimes its hard not to get a bit excited.

Once u start pandering to all whims, u gon, u finish my brothers
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2006
Random
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ Diddy, since you know the difference, i won't go overboard in explaining.
But here's one thing: What you need are waaaaay more important than what you want. If you want a porsche, and you don't have a house, talk more of a garage to park the porsche. I think in normal sense, YOU NEED A house. Not the porsche u want!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
@hot-angel
porche and garage are two different things. use the example i use above about a woman wanting a new car when she already has one dat serves the same purpose.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2006
@diddy she has taken the tyme to explain.

@ topic all women want is money ( I am not be killed for this )
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by waleleader(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
what women want? EVERYTHING.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2006
i really appreciate her contribution after all she is the reason why im even stressing this topic cuzz i like it when she says something. i just feel like knowing more. thanks hottie kiss
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by memyself2(f): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2006
[quote author=dbou link=topic=18181.msg503995#msg503995 date=1153348649

[quote][/quote]---awwwww, why not? kill joy!!! lol
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ dbou. Thank you. I have explained, and that's all the explaination i'll give for now.

@ diddy, oooh, I'm the reason why u are stressing the topic ehh, *turns pink*, *blushes*. hehehe. Kiss for u too hun kiss

@ topic: My response remains the same.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2006
wink wink smiley
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2006
i like intelligent girls dat when they talk i know something is upstairs not girls dat wil talk i will start looking for paris hilton to show her one of her sisters.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
dbou:

Ohh noo dbou. U won't be killed because you are WRONG!.

Women don't WANT money. EVERYONE (both men and women) NEED money, because without money, we basically won't get majority of the things we want and infact NEED. cool
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2006
@me and myself and Hot-angel , seriously do you think if i was a woman i would go out wit a poor man, , shuu, he is gat to have money.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by memyself2(f): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2006
lol @dbou, ofcourse he's gotta have money like hot angel said, we all need money not for frivolous things or wat'er but for security, and then i dont want2bcum his sugar mommy or sumfin, smiley
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by dbounddy(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2006
i feel you two
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by zebudaya(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2006
seun:

Average women are very similar. They want men who make them feel good. Whatever that means. If treating her bad somehow generates nice feelings in her, she will still stick to you. Average women worship their feelings.

Women do not know what makes them feel good, which is why we say they don't know what they want. Actually, they know what they want: just to feel good. They just don't know where the good feelings come from!

What women want? There is no such thing. Each woman is different, but average women are the same.

Seun you hit it on the head, A woman is incapable of telling you exactly what she wants, all they want like you said is to feel good. Why else would they go back to a guy who beats them and treats them bad? because they feel they don't deserve to be treated too nice.
Thats why i never take any relationship advice from a woman's again they tell me dumb stuff like hold her hand, buy her flowers, be a charming listener bull$hit. Nice guys finish last. Two girls dumped me and when i asked why couple of months and couple of years later respectively. They said the same thing "You were too nice" and it was too easy. What? even dogs and chickens want an owner who treats them nice, and you want me to treat you bad? okay now i have decided to treat them like trash (putting my self first in all things) the problem is that the women you treat like trash end up being damaged Too bad for the next guy. That's why i always dump them first when i see the relationship is going downhill, but guess what they get a new guy. Then he treats her bad and she comes to my house "Just to talk" and get pity sex. Thats all she needed me validating that she was preety by having sex with her then she runs back to her man and pretends all is well. Most Women are not promised for tommorow so if you have one enjoy the [b]moment [/b]and make sure you hitting it!!!!! because there is another guy in line waiting to hit your woman you've shook his hand he's ate your bread, drank your wine and he shall betray you!!!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 1:39am On Jul 20, 2006
zebudaya:

Seun you hit it on the head, A woman is incapable of telling you exactly what she wants, all they want like you said is to feel good. Why else would they go back to a guy who beats them and treats them bad? because they feel they don't deserve to be treated too nice.
Thats why i never take any relationship advice from a woman's again they tell me dumb stuff like hold her hand, buy her flowers, be a charming listener bull$hit. Nice guys finish last. Two girls dumped me and when i asked why couple of months and couple of years later respectively. They said the same thing "You were too nice" and it was too easy. What? even dogs and chickens want an owner who treats them nice, and you want me to treat you bad? okay now i have decided to treat them like trash (putting my self first in all things) the problem is that the women you treat like trash end up being damaged Too bad for the next guy. That's why i always dump them first when i see the relationship is going downhill, but guess what they get a new guy. Then he treats her bad and she comes to my house "Just to talk" and get pity sex. Thats all she needed me validating that she was preety by having sex with her then she runs back to her man and pretends all is well. Most Women are not promised for tommorow so if you have one enjoy the [b]moment [/b]and make sure you hitting it!!!!! because there is another guy in like waiting to hit your woman you've shook his hand he's ate your bread, drank your wine and he shall betray you!!!

Lord have mercy on you guys.

SO just because of the two useless girls u've dated and treated nice but didn't like that u were nice, you've decided to treat all women like trash.

I mean doesn't that SMELL. As it that's a stinking statement. U dated just 2 girls and they dumped u for being too nice, then you've decided you will treat the rest like trash. That really says alot about you, you know?

I don't blame you anyways. If not for the useless girls that tarnish the image of the few good ones. This would be a different situation.

U shouldn't judge all girls based on two bad ones. It's sad sad and sad.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Eurphoria(f): 1:45am On Jul 20, 2006
@DavidyLan smiley

I feel you, totally and i just say don't ever get jaded by your experience because the right one will come along.

@Diddy
What's your backside doing here now?  tongue
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by diddy4(m): 2:06am On Jul 20, 2006
my backside is waiting for you baby. tongue tongue
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by zebudaya(m): 2:27am On Jul 20, 2006
I shouldn't judge all girls based on 2 past experiences, and the experiences of my friends. i should just keep an open mind and keep getting heart broken. Typical advice from a woman . did i ever tell you i was running for sainthood?

When i say treat them like trash it doesnt mean I tie rags around their necks and drag them around. I'm just a little bit into myself now, like i said earlier I put myself first. if it doesn't make sense then i won't do it, I don't sit through chick flicks at the movies anymore, I don't really buy random expensive gifts anymore, or go to stupid plays, i don't waste 2 hours listening [/b]to her problems when 10 minutes would solve the problem. I don't want to listen, i want to [b]solve [/b]the problem. I speak my mind, I don't tolerate a lot of trash, If i don't like her friends I don't pretend I like them. [b]You women Have a distorted idea of what masculinity is supposed to be I'm just living up to it. It's not Perfect yet, that's what marriage is for grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by kole09(m): 4:45am On Jul 20, 2006
@ EUPHORIA, U r one very mature lady!! U r worthy of commendation. Ur posts one this matter have been superb. If I may contribute I believe that HUMANS, n not just a particular sex are complex. So it takes a conscious effort to study and understand people. N that's where the problem lies, so many people are nor patient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

my E Crush / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) / My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.