Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Women Want (WWW) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (WWW) (11159 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want (WWW) by seyijason(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
Correcto   *986*          shocked Am stunned {woman} should not want much but they should allow the guy to smush them  wink Then they can get what the want                                                                   THAT"S Woman
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2006
As a woman, i can give a man alot of things.
It doesnt neccessarily mean Sex.
Sex is actually the cheapest thing i can give any guy  tongue
zebudaya:

Aren't you woman enough to know?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by ayoeze11(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2006
@Lioness, may I disagree with that last point, why would sex be the cheapest, that means you can give a guy Bleep the first day out, toooo bad
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2006
Dont misunderstand me. I cant give a guy my body on the 1st, 2nd or even 100th date.
What am saying is that most guy pressure girls for sex. And some girls feel if the give a guy sex, he will stay,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Na lie o. Most men do not really regard it as anything. So rather than give a guy a cheap thing, i will keep my sex and give u love. tongue

Love aint Sex by the way
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by ayoeze11(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2006
Contradicting yourself, sex cheapest, now love cheapest ooooooooo, am confused
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by olodo(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2006
@ayoeze11 you should not disagree with lioness at all because the cheapest thing you can get from a woman is SEX. by the way YOu should not forget they don't know what they want  so, they will give you sex for nothing.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by olodo(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2006
LOL YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN WOMEN ARE CONFUSED
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2006
olodo:

LOL YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN WOMEN ARE CONFUSED

This is one of the evidence my brother.

lioness:

Dont misunderstand me. I can't give a guy my body on the 1st, 2nd or even 100th date.
What am saying is that most guy pressure girls for sex. And some girls feel if the give a guy sex, he will stay,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Na lie o. Most men do not really regard it as anything. So rather than give a guy a cheap thing, i will keep my sex and give u love. tongue

Love aint Sex by the way

i think you re lost. c'mmon say the truth u dont know actually wat u wanted.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2006
Now you are confused
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
lioness:

Now you are confused

check your comment, you will know you are LOST grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
To me, Sex is cheap - anyone can get sex. Including girls on the high way
but true love is expensive
So if i want to offer something real good to a guy, i will offer him True Love

Whats confusing about what i have just said? undecided
woleprof:

check your comment, you will know you are LOST grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2006
read between the lines ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by seyijason(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
Lioness is right forget the sex but think about the smuching thats were it actually goes down
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2006
seyijason:

Lioness is right forget the sex but think about the smuching thats were it actually goes down

umm, smooching and sex, but smooching is the gateway to sex. so is she fighting unecesssarily.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by slimpuppy(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2006
First i've read all the contribution from all but what i'll like to add can be different what you guys will be xpecting me to say. "what women want", commonly know as "www" what women simply want is to be in - charge of their lifes, for example, they don't want men controlling them, that is why if they are angry with their boyfriend or their elder brother, they usually say this" is it because i'm a girl that's why you are treating me like that". by that you will be able to know that they just want to be in -charge of affairs. Even in marriages you find that if the woman is the bread winner they miss use the man like house boy.
need more explaination about what women want mail me the love doctor for your best answer
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by iice(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2006
slim_puppy:

need more explaination about what women want mail me the love doctor for your best answer
Funny undecided
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2006
slim_puppy:

First i've read all the contribution from all but what i'll like to add can be different what you guys will be xpecting me to say. "what women want", commonly know as "www" what women simply want is to be in - charge of their lifes, for example, they don't want men controlling them, that is why if they are angry with their boyfriend or their elder brother, they usually say this" is it because i'm a girl that's why you are treating me like that". by that you will be able to know that they just want to be in -charge of affairs. Even in marriages you find that if the woman is the bread winner they miss use the man like house boy.

for your information they are suppose to succumb to the superior power of their male counterpart.
and for the mail expect more mail form the ladies grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2006
www is to be treated well in all aspects, and with respect.

so now what what do men want?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2006
nilla:

www is to be treated well in all aspects, and with respect.

so now what what do men want?

Finish wat women want first grin grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 3:56am On Aug 08, 2006
i thought i finished the basics cheesy
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2006
no u just started grin grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2006
ok since your not satisfied with my first answer.

women want everything grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2006
grin grin grin grin Remeber he who wants everything want nothing
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Odeku(m): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2006
Please you can't give woman what they really need, they can be loving and deadly in a twist when you piss them off.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by ayoeze11(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2006
simply women do not know what they want
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2006
Odeku:

Please you can't give woman what they really need, they can be loving and deadly in a twist when you piss them off.

then why do you piss them off

ayoeze11:

simply women do not know what they want

so do you know what they want?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by ayoeze11(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2006
@nilla, what women want depends on the man in charge, if the man dumb, the woman can just take advantage, thats all
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2006
na wao.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2006
lioness:

na wao.

wetin be na wa, no be true?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2006
Women vary. Just know what YOUR OWN woman wants not every woman. Cos u cant have all women wink
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by ayoeze11(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2006
@lioness u are saying the same thing with us, the man determine the pace
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2006
no dear. we aint saying the same thing. You infer that woman only know what they want when they see the man. But am saying [AS A WOMAN] that different women want different things. And since you cant ask all the women to tell u what they want, stick with what YOUR OWN woman wants.

So the question now is ~ ayoeze11~, What does your woman want ? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me- / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.