Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,234 members, 7,884,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Women Want (WWW) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (WWW) (11116 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2006
lioness:

no dear. we aint saying the same thing. You infer that woman only know what they want when they see the man. But am saying [AS A WOMAN] that different women want different things. And since you can't ask all the women to tell u what they want, stick with what YOUR OWN woman wants.

So the question now is ~ ayoeze11~, What does your woman want ? cool

I THINK YOU RE CONFUSED HERE
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2006
really tongue

Why dont u put me thru then? smiley
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2006
you will have to be humble and respectful grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lioness(f): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2006
i go bite u oh cheesy grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2006
u no fit cool cool cool
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by katherinae(f): 5:02am On Aug 15, 2006
can i say shutup on here nkemkelly shut up, just do what the woman says and stop wasting ur saliva, ok, all women want to be treated special
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by kemulala(f): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2006
@nkemkelly, Man i feel u ooo, it sucks that must men think that women can be to demanding, but I think women behave like that because we have learned that is the way u will know if a guy really really really loves ya, we tend to date a guy and have him go through hell just for the sake of love.
My believe is that a woman and a man should be in a relationship cause they are happy with each other , meaning that i don´t think someone can make u happy if u are not happy with yourself first,
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2006
u make a bit of sense though wink
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by zebudaya(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2006
kemu_lala:

@nkemkelly, Man i feel u ooo, it sucks that must men think that women can be to demanding, but I think women behave like that[b] because we have learned that is the way u will know if a guy really really really loves ya, we tend to date a guy and have him go through hell just for the sake of love. [/b]
My believe is that a woman and a man should be in a relationship cause they are happy with each other , meaning that i don´t think someone can make u happy if u are not happy with yourself first,

The ones I really like make me go thru hell, hell's not comfortable so I run elsewhere!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2006
What women want?
what i think they need is

A Wealthy man: a woman can do what it takes just to
be noticed by a rich guy.
she will shun all approach of every good reasoning guy
just to win his favour.
in some case, they (women) might even break up with
their persent boy friend. directly or indirecly.
just to win his favour.
that's bad so bad.
that's why many Nigerian guys find it very difficult
trusting their girl friends.

Secondly,most women have very low thinking faculty
they can't distinguish between "love and lust"

they feel they are wise, smart, clever, intelligent, beautiful.
but you know what?
they are foolish, stupid, ugly, disrespectful and cunning.

But girls don't crucify me for this ok? wink wink wink wink

co's there's still one thing,
you can't live without you people ok? wink wink
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nkemkelly(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2006
have you been to clubs lately?you must have gotten to notice how ladies get to react to some guys when asked to dance with them.they seem to like the daddies more than those they can eventually get married to.its so amazing the way ladies behave.its still baffles me cos most the these ladies we see in the club come from rich homes,then tell me why they still sell at nights,the poor ones don't want to keep with one guy,they want evry boby to get a feel of them or what.please tell me what does women really want.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by kokoletz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2006
You've said it all dude sex and money shekana.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by EmemJU(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2006
Happiness.
I think individually women have different ways of achieving this. Typically, if it'l make her happy, she'l go for it.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by EmemJU(f): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
Happiness.
I think individually women have different ways of achieving this. Typically, if it'l make her happy, she'l go for it.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by pace(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2006
the more i date women,the more i get confused about what i want.i sent a nasty text message to my g/friend telling her its over[i agree it was wrong]but i needed to do it to get her on her toes,guess what?i went back to her saying i didnt mean it that way cos she misunderstood what my motive was now am begging she comes back after 3 whole month!she tells me its over based on my earlier action but she wont let me stop calling her.if i stop she complains now am more confused as to what she really wants.is she leaving,staying or just down-right confused? angry
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Coco29(f): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2006
nkemkelly:

have you been to clubs lately?you must have gotten to notice how ladies get to react to some guys when asked to dance with them.they seem to like the daddies more than those they can eventually get married to.its so amazing the way ladies behave.its still baffles me because most the these ladies we see in the club come from rich homes,then tell me why they still sell at nights,the poor ones don't want to keep with one guy,they want evry boby to get a feel of them or what.please tell me what does women really want.

ahuh so you are one of those nigger who do not take no for an answer huh talking about haven't i seen you some where before. roflmao suga i only playing. cheesy kiss

seriously woman do not want to dance because some of you stink ass niggers get a (stiffy) yeah you carring on like some dog on heat. angry
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2006
Coco29:

seriously woman do not want to dance because some of you stink ass niggers get a (stiffy) yeah you carring on like some dog on heat. angry

hhhhuuuu, thts becos they dont know wat they want. im sory ooooo
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by jaybaby(f): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2006
E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-N
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
like what??
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2006
like EVERYTHING grin

just kidding, jaybaby answer your question
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by jaybaby(f): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2006
MONEY SEX EVERYTHING IN SHORT EVRYTHING tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2006
question= what women want?
answer = women want a remote control grin

a guy they would tell sit , stand shut up, go chase your brother away , your mother is a witch, your not man enough u would have hit him, give me money, i need a new car, take the kids to school, no more watchign of preimier ship in this house, etc

women want a man they would control and when your not functioning properly as one(remote control) they complain and put u under hell pressure to act as one most probably a modern fool/toy.

most women are selffish, which makes their demands to be self centred - my children, my house. my husband, my guy, my car, - maybe u should try and overtake a woman driver ina regular traffic jam and see her reaction, the road also belongs to her
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by jaybaby(f): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2006
*****HEHEHEHEHEHE****
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2006
kaecy5:

a guy they would tell sit , stand shut up, go chase your brother away , your mother is a witch, your not man enough u would have hit him, give me money, i need a new car, take the kids to school, no more watchign of preimier ship in this house, etc

women want a man they would control and when your not functioning properly as one(remote control) they complain and put u under hell pressure to act as one most probably a modern fool/toy.

most women are selffish, which makes their demands to be self centred - my children, my house. my husband, my guy, my car, - maybe u should try and overtake a woman driver ina regular traffic jam and see her reaction, the road also belongs to her

ha ha ha. Thats so mean. you shouldnt say most you should say some.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2006
well i can see i have hit the nailonthe head and the ladies are scared to contest it grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by olodo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2006
kaecy5:

well i can see i have hit the nailonthe head and the ladies are scared to contest it grin

you toooooo much!!!!!!
i can tell you not one of them will contest it you hit the nail tooo hard on the head
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2006
thank u
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nilla(f): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2006
what nail??
and on what head

angry
angry
angry

Anyways smiley, what you said is true, but not for majority of the girls/ladies/women.

ok
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by jojoe2000(m): 1:18am On Oct 20, 2006
to many bad eggs in a basket condems the good once.most gals dont no wat they really want.most gals get wat they want but they stil Bleep up because they r not satisfied.so y care bout wat they wat. i 4 1 will not change cos i want to satisfy a gal.enjoy wat u av or take a walk,life is not dat hard.i will never bend my rules for any gal cos they r not worth it.sorry to say cool
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by jaybaby(f): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2006
Likewise u MEN u r not WORTH it @ all ---

Kaecy did try in analysin some tinz but that wldnt mak u say gurlz r not SATISFIED with what they have----let me tell u --U cant give ur gurl everytin & she ll still b wantg more 4m ode pple *unless if u r not satisfyin her on BED. The jist is gurlz will alwayz look out if her MAN is not COMPETENT grin grin grin.

so LADIES n'joy wat u want 2 & take a WALK cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by CrazyMan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2006
jaybaby:

MONEY SEX EVERYTHING IN SHORT EVRYTHING tongue tongue tongue

kaecy5:

jaybaby:

Likewise u MEN you're not WORTH it @ all ---

Kaecy did try in analysin some tinz but that wldnt mak u say gurlz r not SATISFIED with what they have----let me tell u --U can't give your girl everytin & she ll still b wantg more 4m ode people *unless if you're not satisfyin her on BED. The jist is gurlz will alwayz look out if her MAN is not COMPETENT grin grin grin.

so LADIES n'joy what u want 2 & take a WALK cool cool cool cool cool
May God deliver us from the hands of women. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Guys Should Stop The Attitude Of Asking Sex From Women? / What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.