Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,776 members, 7,908,998 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Women Want (WWW) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want (WWW) (11149 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30 / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hoodboi(m): 2:15am On Jul 21, 2006
well dis iz gon be a long topic, but i'ma tell ya'll woa i know bout

gurlz or women,

my bro as dis sayin" u no fit know woman finish even for 20years"

dere's still gonna be things about her that u don't know, i also think

women re different in so many waiz, i saw this movie sometime ago were

dis lady fantasized bout gettin raped, she made sure her fantasies came

true even though in pains she wuz happ. God i wuz like what is this, i

used to value women but not anymore, don't send em like b4. i had dis

gurl, she wuz kinda strange too she wuz lovin nd kissy nd stuff today

tomorow she's jst a nasty bi*ch, i didn't know she had a bf too, she

f***ed him nd did her former bf too nd me, when i found out i didn't

want to break up wit her for 2 reasons, she had this character cold nd

nice dat wud make any guys hearth melt she wuz submisive nd she cud

speak out too when she needed to and secondly she wuz gud in bed. i

think what she likes is sex nd guys that look gud, cus she wuz not in

it for d money her pops had it.

i used to think it took a genius to keep a relationship or a marriage

together,someone like my dad, him nd my mum communicate in a way like

i've never seen they make me believe not all gurls re bad nd not all

guys re bad too, when i talked to my pops about this he wuz like na it

don't take a genius but d thing is, be yourself nd be d man but in d

process don't ignore her listen to her be her patner u guys re not jst

together for d sex or for havin kids. both parties re guilty none is

innocent, my boi had dis gurl who wanted him nd her to be lik bonnie nd

clyde(run tins nd make money)she wuz his chik but she told him not to

get jealous or sumthin when he saw her wit other guys how d heck wud he

not get jealous, well after a while of good sex nd some money he left

her. d gurlz that love money i think all dey want is to be comfortable

not considerin d feelins of others nd some jst hit on some guy nd take

is money to get rep from there friends, you can never know what women

wants in general u jst have to use d logic of what u think a normal

everyday gurl is, but they all have one thin or somethins in common dey

let there emotions overun dem once dey feel for u mein u got em, no

matter how hard hearthed a gurl is she got to have somethin she likes d

most. I dont really blive love exists nd i partially do, i can't date a gurl who don't know what she likes or what she wants, u like a gurl wit a kool character nd all but i also like a gurl who can say no @ what she dont want for me there is nothin like i did not expect it from her i trusted her na dat's bullshit i jst pray i don't get caught up though, i do not think i wud like to get married i wud like though to live wit a gurl nd have

kids, but if it get's down to us havin to get married i wud want to

live wit her for a long while years maybe know what i can bout her nd

den we do it on d low. women chei!! dey iz sumfin else. like i said

this is a long topic that might not end, there's somethin like

womanology.so boiz take my dads advice nd gurlz pls try ur best to stick to yo guy nd look @ him well nd know if he's what u want nd also tryta know what u want b4 u start datin.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2006
Okay now that's long.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Teezy(f): 2:55am On Jul 21, 2006
Very long.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hotangel2(f): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2006
AFter reading, i think he makes sense.

Good on hugoboi. SOme of ur words are confusing, but at the end of the day, u gave good advice.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hoodboi(m): 3:13am On Jul 21, 2006
@ hot-angel

hi tell me what's confusin nd i'll break it down also, i'm hoodboi not hugoboi.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Gomer: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2006
zebudaya:

That's like 100 things you want there. Only one guy is like that his name is Jesus! and what are you going to give in return?
wesley i already said what i meant by treating them like trash. You are not supposed to take it literally. Read my earlier posts.

@ gomer which planet do you live on where most women are independent?

I wish i could find a woman that treats me too nice! I'll love her till kingdom come.

@zeb, in the planet i live!
maybe there's something you're not doing right, if you have a good heart, hey, u'll attract the right one
you want someone to be too nice to you? are you nice too to women, do you show respect?
baby, what you give is what you get!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nunu(f): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2006
yeah,some women ain't perfect but for some women,all they really want is just to be happy.remember this lyrics,why do good girls fall in love with bad guys,and same goes for the guys.so many girls,i know want to be loved,happy with their partner but i guess it never really turns out with a happy ending for them.yeah,some women are bitches,am a girl but i can be truthful but at the same time,there are angels too
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by olodo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2006
well i had tot Will not join this  thread but suddenly  i realize that most of you are shying away from the truth no matter what a man got to offer if he is not good on bed there will always be calamity in the house a woman want HOT SEX that is what she calls love.
have you ever wonder why a man will beat the wife blue black and the woman has never tot of divorce .only one good reason she want the man latter at nite. so all that about money carering man enough  is a lie
if you have all the money the money in this world and all the care in this world and you are confirmed impotent tell me that woman that will close her eyes Marry the man NO WOMAN NOT NOW AND NOT EVEN THE LIFE TO COME
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by SvS(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2006
u r real olodo grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nunu(f): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2006
very typical of you, olodo.you sound very egotistic.sex is yummy,right.
but life isn't abt sex,i think the woman still stays with the guy that beats her blue black cos she loves him,and love is patience,endurance,tolerating your partner's faults and weaknesses.she can get a whao sex from other guys but she holds on to the fact that she loves him.so have a re-think.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nunu(f): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
hi NLanders,i think you need to answer this guy or what do you think,NLanders
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by olodo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2006
svs sadlike i said earlier Truth is bitter but you know deep down you this olodo is saying the truth
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2006
One thing we (men) know is that because most of them are groping in their imagination they would always be giving wrong impression. they (women) dont actually know wat they want.

1. if a woman get a rich man, she wil complain about the physical characteristics

2.if hes handsome, the complain is money

3. if hes short the complain is height

4. if hes dark, the complain is colour

5. if he's weak on be the complain is perfomance

**gv me a break i 'll be back
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by hhussain(m): 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2006
well, actually one cannot say because as one just said, women themselves do not know what they want. Sometimes they you and another time is not you that they want, one could not say what they want then
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by nunu(f): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2006
mallam.
aboki,wetin you know,you think say na yanriyan we dey talk abt,na womannnnnnnnnnnnnn we dey yarn abt bo grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2006
hhussain:

well, actually one cannot say because as one just said, women themselves do not know what they want. Sometimes they you and another time is not you that they want, one could not say what they want then

my man tell them oooooooo.
nunu:

mallam.
aboki,wetin you know,you think say na yanriyan we dey talk about,na womannnnnnnnnnnnnn we dey yarn about bo grin

u wont accept, even if jesus come down.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lanrekoya(m): 3:28am On Jul 22, 2006
well well its indeed a nice topic. But did you guys try asking this question both the female and the males, "is it possible for either gender to know exactly what each other wants, even if for the fact that its communicated with some kinda moves or emotions" all of you guys, from the starter of this topic, the person taking the middle and others that follows you must have one thing in mind not expressions really means what it always looks like, though some does.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by lanrekoya(m): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2006
But One thing I must say in my own point of view is that women generally are an incomplete programs and they all need a particular drivers to make them work properly, consiquently if you a nice guy(not beign mumu),smart and intelligent u are the programmer, u can know what driver is needed and u get it fixed, having in mind that the closest clue to the major required driver is yenom( spell it well and u know what it is) tongue
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Pastev1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2006
o men, me i no too know their way~o, because u may luv a girl and she luvs u too 2day, 2moro dey go just ignore u as if she did not know u b4.

some of them will get angry without ur xperience if u no service them time2time, while some do not like much services.

so in dat case i no too sabi their way!!!
[email][/email]
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by mexxy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
women r born feelers, their heads don't work
my girl friend loves me and cries whenever i try leaving her but right now she is somewhere with some other guy, tell me that is not absolute skoin skoin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by mexxy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2006
somebody shuld ask women d meaning of "I DONT KNOW" cos dats wot they answer 90% of questions with
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by memyself2(f): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2006
lol guyz, laughin real bad, e pele oh!!! well, u guys r all makin me laugh, sorry mexxy.
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Coco29(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2006
what do you guys want apart fron food and a good f*ck angry angry grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by eveseh(f): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2006
LOL cocothat's what dey wants grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by mugellady: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2006
women want good sex, much money, husband& lover, and to b right shocked P.S Did i say that?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by woleprof(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2006
somebody shuld ask women d meaning of "I DONT KNOW" because that is wot they answer 90% of questions with
[/quote]

Have u forgotten? when they say yes, they meant no and vice visa. when they "i dont know" beware of wat u've asked for ooooooo.

[quote author=mugel_lady link=topic=18181.msg513569#msg513569 date=1153664289]
women want good sex, much money, husband& lover, and to b right shocked P.S Did i say that?

even after all these you will stil have somebody that is doing the f**k outside. be sincere, u dont know wat u want grin grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by viena(f): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
I am a lady and i know what i want. i dont want a man that would say yes to me when i tell him to, i want a man that would question my yes but not fight it,

thats where men get it wrong, a woman asking for love does not mean that the man should love like a dumb to do all that she says, she needs one who would think and ask why that yes is yes.

men you get it wrong because u fail to wear the thinking cap and only wear the rubber cap below.

i love my man, i stand to him and he stands to me, infact he loves me because i understand him and appreciates him, thats why he will love me to a fault.

love a woman does not mean be the woman love fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by zebudaya(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2006
viena:

I am a lady and i know what i want. i don't want a man that would say yes to me when i tell him to, i want a man that would question my yes but not fight it,

How do I question your opinion and not fight it ie try to make you see it my own way? seems like the same thing to me!
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Coco29(f): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2006
zebudaya:

How do I question your opinion and not fight it ie try to make you see it my own way? seems like the same thing to me!

no it is not, let me give you an example,

honey i am going out with the girls- he should say when will you be back, do you have enough money grin-not no you ain't going no were. question it not fight it
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by zebudaya(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2006
Coco29:

no it is not, let me give you an example,

honey i am going out with the girls- he should say when will you be back, do you have enough money grin-not no you ain't going no were. question it not fight it

But the guy above did not question her yes? He's like okay you're going out with the girls, I'm an ATM withdraw money. Anything else?
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by Coco29(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2006
zebudaya:

But the guy above did not question her yes? He's like okay you're going out with the girls, I'm an ATM withdraw money. Anything else?

he did, but only a good man will understand that because with in those few word a woman will understand exactly what her man is saying.

he did not just say ok i am sure you will understand soon.

ps when i was married if ma husband asked me when i will be back? i knew he meant don't bring ya ass back in here to late, and i am giving you money so you don't have any excuse to be chatting to other men grin grin
Re: What Women Want (WWW) by viena(f): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2006

you can question a woman's opinion by asking her for her reason for the decision but telling u dont agree with her decision aggressively with you manly attitude. no woman wants a bull for a man. if she wanted a bull, she would go get herself a bull.

men wake up, wear less of the rubber below and wear it up may be it will function as it functions down.

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Habits Women Display In Bedroom That Turns Men Off" / See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS / Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.