Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,352 members, 7,907,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (349679 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
She could be from Futa Jallon too, many girls from Dalaba have her looks.

not only does the land look similar, the people also look alike....
co-incidence?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah: Does this look familiar to my Kamaru brothers? It's a newly wed receiving blessing with her friends.

That is in Guinea? It looks familiar.......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

not only does the land look similar, the people also look alike....
co-incidence?

Hmm good point that was the same thing I was thinking about more Arid areas where other Fulani live too, like the Maasinkoobe and Wodaabe. They are probably darker than us due to their very arid climates. Same as with some areas in Fouta Tooro.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah: Does this look familiar to my Kamaru brothers? It's a newly wed receiving blessing with her friends.

no, she was graduated from Quranic school.
although that caption makes it look like a marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
they have the leppi dressing on, so to our somali guy, stay back abeg lol

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo and OmarBah on a woman besides her ethics what physically do you guys like the most?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah: they have the leppi dressing on, so to our somali guy, stay back abeg lol

Those look like straight up Fouta girls ROFL
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by IloveGH: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: we were having a nice discussion before you know who jumped in, anyone with economics or finance knowledge will tell you their economy is sinking .they should fix it or live with it, no need to jump on straws

i did not mention anyone so don't hide my comments

btw good moderating job

@ bolded

But in every aspect of development, their country is still thousand times better than a certain country that shares a border with nigeria. The only thing that was going well for this country I am referring to was soccer.... but only God knows what happened to them grin

i too did not mention anyone so don't hide my comments

btw good moderating job

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

That is in Guinea? It looks familiar.......
it's in Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
One of the main differences i have observed between Adamawa and FJ, is that a large segment of the Fouta Djallon population are not as religious They hold these miss Peul contests and the likes..... ike the picture above, one can immediately tell it has to be from Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Those look like straight up Fouta girls ROFL
Before he starts with the Cushic biblical fluff, I wanted to clarify things for the get go.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
Before he starts with the Cushic biblical fluff, I wanted to clarify things for the get go.

Just ignore Axum/Ayanle he has been trolling since at least 2012. He always posts crap about Somalis this Somalis that.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
it's in Guinea.

No, that picture is from Banyo, Adamaoua.
Babba sadou's home town.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo: One of the main differences i have observed between Adamawa and FJ, is that a large segment of the Fouta Djallon population are not as religious They hold these miss Peul contests and the likes..... ike the picture above, one can immediately tell it has to be from Guinea.
It's mixed, you have the religious one and those that are more secular. The influence of the colonizer is not to be ignored here. France put a huge emphasis on secularism everywhere they went.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo: One of the main differences i have observed between Adamawa and FJ, is that a large segment of the Fouta Djallon population are not as religious They hold these miss Peul contests and the likes..... ike the picture above, one can immediately tell it has to be from Guinea.

Yeah Fatoumata Diallo is an example but in fairness to Fouta Fulbe is that I think Adamawa and Sokoto regions are the most religious.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

Babba sadou's home town.

I thought so
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

Babba sadou's home town.
Oh ok my bad, see this is exactly how a Fula girl is covered when she is getting married or when a bunch of them are graduation from Quranic school.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
Oh ok my bad, see this is exactly how a Fula girl is covered when she is getting married or when a bunch of them are graduation from Quranic school.

Hmm why are you posting my wife to be OmarBah?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah Fatoumata Diallo is an example but in fairness to Fouta Fulbe is that I think Adamawa and Sokoto regions are the most religious.
definitely, you are a lot more conservative, I like it though. With the growth of Wahhabi in Guinea, things are changing too, sometimes it's scary. Like in Labe I remember, they had started attacking girls that were not dressed "properly".

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

oh no lol which one is it? wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

lmaoo!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
oh no lol which one is it? wink

cheesy The one you just posted.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
definitely, you are a lot more conservative, I like it though. With the growth of Wahhabi in Guinea, things are changing too, sometimes it's scary. Like in Labe I remember, they had started attacking girls that were not dressed "properly".

Yah that's improper behaviour. I don't like women to dress shabby but attacking a woman who is not dressed well is ridiculous. I don't believe in that.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yah that's improper behaviour. I don't like women to dress shabby but attacking a woman who is not dressed well is ridiculous. I don't believe in that.

lol, wait till one of them comes nears your community mosque with her b.o.obs almost falling out..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
secular and conservative

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, wait till one of them comes nears your community mosque with her b.o.obs almost falling out..... lipsrsealed

I might get hypnotised I'm not going to deny it. I still wouldn't attack her lol. Women are precious. Though I would definitely tell her to go and dress properly.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

I might get hypnotised I'm not going to deny it. I still wouldn't attack her lol. Women are precious. Though I would definitely tell her to go and dress properly.

a good portion of our people are un-educated, no denying the facts..... so, their next line of thought might not be as pragmatic as urs.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

they'd take them to their parents, it was real man, things were getting out of control. The Mosque had to tell them to stop. But it is a matter of time because the Wahhabi take over. It won't last but they will surely do some "house cleaning".

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

a good portion of our people are un-educated, no denying the facts..... so, their next line of thought might not be as pragmatic as urs.

I think that's mainly only Nigeria/Niger/Cameroon and Centr. African Republic. I hear that Fulanis are extremely educated in Senegal, Guinea, Gambia and Sierra Leone.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
they'd take them to their parents, it was real man, things were getting out of control. The Mosque had to tell them to stop. But it is a matter of time because the Wahhabi take over. It won't last but they will surely do some "house cleaning".

if they were clamoring for the girls to go dress "properly", or get a light Hijab on, i see nothing "wahabbi" about that......
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:

I see smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.