Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (349675 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by adamskutty(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
left, middle or right? smiley
all of them o grin

@fulaman,abeg no verce o,u get younger sis? cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

Well, maybe it is better that most of the newer generation dont know them like you said.....
I know Wolarbe (Bolaaro) from Burkina, and they always call me their slave, when i mention my clan wink . Then i hit back... (And hard) and we all laugh in the end.
I assume then you are an illagajo. Are there many Ba'en in Kamaru?
LOL@ slave, that's how the Ba call the Diallo and vis versa.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
adamskutty: all of them o grin

@fulaman,abeg no verce o,u get younger sis? cheesy grin

Family members are not available sorry cheesy but Cronsberg is here, you can ask him cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omarbah:
I assume then you are an illagajo. Are there many Ba'en in Kamaru?
LOL@ slave, that's how the Ba call the Diallo and vis versa.

Wow, I did not know that
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

He is Camnewton4pres, let's keep this thread to the topic man.
I love Ghana and you know it but I hate when people bash other countries especially mine so sorry if my words were rough bu it was for the one who talked about Cameroon. My bio is from Ghana so don t worry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nayah:
I love Ghana and you know it but I hate when people bash other countries especially mine so sorry if my words were rough bu it was for the one who talked about Cameroon. My bio is from Ghana so don t worry cheesy

Alright, I think you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
IloveGH:

Calm down sis Nayah, I have never seen you hurt like this before wink

Jiggaman was only defending his country, just as you are also defending your country. Did you not see when your countryman said apart from Nigeria the rest of West African countries are useless? That guy is always talking down on Ghana to appease Nigerians. So you need to advise him if you don't want Jiggaman to talk about your dear country Cameroon smiley

BTW, where is Cameroonpride? He was a true warrior for Cameroon on NL cheesy

Sista my boo is from Ghana so leave it this is a family affair don't worry but I sont like people who bash other countries everybody has it's goods and bads. Love Ghana though

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Wow, I did not know that

lol, everybdy knows that....
I am not even from that region, and i know... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
IloveGH:

Jiggaman was only defending his country, just as you are also defending your country. Did you not see when your countryman said apart from Nigeria the rest of West African countries are useless? That guy is always talking down on Ghana to appease Nigerians. So you need to advise him if you don't want Jiggaman to talk about your dear country Cameroon smiley

IloveGH:

Sista my boo is from Ghana so leave it this is a family affair don't worry but I sont like people who bash other countries everybody has it's goods and bads. Love Ghana though

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Wow, I did not know that
It's called Sanakouya, a sort of playmate tradition, do you have it in funnaange?
It was initiated by Soundjata Keita, the founder of Mali empire.
The Serer and Toucouleur are Sanakou for example. A Serer is supposed to say whatever he wants to a Pullo, he is not supposed to take offense.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, everybdy knows that....
I am not even from that region, and i know... cheesy

I try to keep myself in denial that inter-Fulbe conflicts and looking down on one another doesn't happen. We should all be united under 1 flag and banner
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2014
In Guinea , it's the Fula and Diakanke since we received them In Futa Jallon after taking over from the Jallonke.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:
It's called Sanakouya, a sort of playmate tradition, do you have it in Hirnaage?
It was initiated by Soundjata Keita, the founder of Mali empire.
The Serer and Toucouleur are Sanakou for example. A Serer is supposed to say whatever he wants to a Pullo, he is not supposed to take offense.

You mean Fuunange?

In a way sort of. I see what you are saying where one ethnic group kind of makes fun of another right?

Sundiata Keita though is a Mande though right?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2014
there really isn't any conflicts between though. The head family of the Mosque of Labe is Yette Ba despite the city being overwhelmingly Diallo. It's something the Fulbe did to conform to the traditions of Mali empire.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

I try to keep myself in denial that inter-Fulbe conflicts and looking down on one another doesn't happen. We should all be united under 1 flag and banner

Nah- it is not "real', it is Jokular in nature...
Just like how Fulanis and Kanuris laugh at each other and make playful jokes here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:03am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

Nah- it is not "real', it is Jokular in nature...
Just like how Fulanis and Kanuris laugh at each other and make playful jokes here in Nigeria.

Yah I get what he is saying now.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

You mean Fuunange?

In a way sort of. I see what you are saying where one ethnic group kind of makes fun of another right?

Sundiata Keita though is a Mande though right?
yes, that's what I meant.
Sundiata was a Mande but he had Fulbe as allies. The way he came to power had some everlasting and according to some devastating effects in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah: there really isn't any conflicts between though. The head family of the Mosque of Labe is Yette Ba despite the city being overwhelmingly Diallo. It's something the Fulbe did to conform to the traditions of Mali empire.

Ok I understand now thank you bros.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:
yes, that's what I meant.
Sundiata was a Mande but he had Fulbe as allies. The way he came to power had some everlasting and according to some devastating effects in West Africa.

Very true
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2014
my history teacher in middle school in Guinea told me once that everyone in Hirnaage Africa are related somehow. Those that study the history of empires from Ghana to those of Futa Toro and Futa Jallon realized how true it is.
Takamba mentioned how in her tradition , Fulbe and Wolof have the same ancestor.
I wish Africans in general could be more united.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Nayah:
yr dating Ghanaian guy shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Omar Bah, I really love this Fulani hat from your region...
lets swap a few cultural artefacts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: yr dating Ghanaian guy shocked
Hi Onila I ll put a joker on that wink
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2014
the PUUTO is indeed beautiful and I like the fabrics on her

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: yr dating Ghanaian guy shocked

Ladies another thread for this please?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah: my history teacher in middle school in Guinea told me once that everyone in Hirnaage Africa are related somehow. Those that study the history of empires from Ghana to those of Futa Toro and Futa Jallon realized how true it is.
Takamba mentioned how in her tradition , Fulbe and Wolof have the same ancestor.
I wish Africans in general could be more united.

Insha'allah one of these days that will happen. Someone will rise and unite Africa.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2014
We call that Fabric "Limce" It was originally worn by the fulbe nomads, as you can see, it is a very simple design and is good for people on the move.... so it is called Limce, since it is almost like a rag......lol
today it is now fashionable, everyone wears it, even non-Fulanis. I will give you the Male version, while you send me 10 Pouttos.

We have out hats too, and they are many, but the Noppire is best for a nomad like you, so i will also send you 2 Noppije with the Limcere. .... lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Nayah:
Hi Onila I ll put a joker on that wink
hmmm tongue
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ladies another thread for this please?
everything must be fulani undecided
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: everything must be fulani undecided

That is the title of the thread, not about who is dating who or Cameroon this, Ghana that smiley
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

That is the title of the thread, not about who is dating who or Cameroon this, Ghana that smiley

my sister is dating a fulani guy

fulani is now part of my family smiley

cant wait to see their tall gorgeous children
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2014
aminho: after fulani and kanuri girls the only oda tribe i can marry from is the ijaw from bayelsa nembe to be precise
why nembe

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.