Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,281 members, 7,907,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (349671 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
onila:

but hes fulani and they will brought up fulani
Nigeria is a patrilineal society, so the culture wont be lost

Nonsense sha!!

We both know the father will be busy with work, and the son will only have 50% blood and may not even take after his father. If he doesn't speak Fulfulde I think I'll bury my face in my hands cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
does Gen Buhari speak Fulfude?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:

Oh oh oh..... I am in the 7th heavens!!!
this is absolutely beautiful. like someone said ,I could give my eyes in exchange for sound ensembles like this one.

You like this one eh?

Play this one for your future wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQErnjPgayg&
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah: does Gen Buhari speak Fulfude?

Sadly, I don't think so

Nor do I think Yar'adua spoke Fulfulde too.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah: does Gen Buhari speak Fulfude?

lol, Muhammadu Buhari speaks Fulfulde very well...
i think he gave a speech at the first edition of the annual Tabital Pulaaku grand assembly when it was held in Yola for the first time.
in the Yola 2012 edition, he was also invited, but i doubt he made it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:
lol, Muhammadu Buhari speaks Fulfulde very well...
i think he gave a speech at the first edition of the annual Tabital Pulaaku grand assembly when it was held in Yola for the first time.
in the Yola 2012 edition, he was also invited, but i doubt he made it.

He did? I never knew this wooooooooow how could i miss such a thing.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Woooooooow what a great song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWeDhAVNrYk&

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Nonsense sha!!

We both know the father will be busy with work, and the son will only have 50% blood and may not even take after his father. If he doesn't speak Fulfulde I think I'll bury my face in my hands cheesy

hes from a very pure fulani family
very wealthy too
so the kids will definitely know how to speak and know fulani culture

besides my sister cant even speak our language
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

He did? I never knew this wooooooooow how could i miss such a thing.

surprises pop up in North-West Nigeria.
some people u think can't speak actually can.... as for Yar'Adua i doubt......
do you have any idea, which state has the largest amount of Fulfulde speakers in North-West Nigeria?
N-E has Adamawa and Taraba

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198: Woooooooow what a great song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWeDhAVNrYk&
reminds me of the background songs put on in "radio rurale" Futa Jallon at the time of Taarika at night.
I could seat outside, enjoy the freshness of the air and drink some Attaya tea.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:

surprises pop up in North-West Nigeria.
some people u think can't speak actually can.... as for Yar'Adua i doubt......
do you have any idea, which state has the largest amount of Fulfulde speakers in North-West Nigeria?
N-E has Adamawa and Taraba

Which state has the largest amount of Fulfulde speakers in NW Nigeria? Buhari is still a huge surprise for me. It makes me proud though.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:05am On Sep 09, 2014
onila:

hes from a very pure fulani family
very wealthy too
so the kids will definitely know how to speak and know fulani culture

besides my sister cant even speak our language

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See what I mean?

How do you expect your future nephew/niece to be able to speak Fulfulde when your sister can't speak your guys own language? See what I mean? You have to respect your culture, you are a Nigerian not a Brit or American.

I wish you could read my signature but basically without your language you don't really have a culture. It's very important to never speak your language.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 1:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

See what I mean?

How do you expect your future nephew/niece to be able to speak Fulfulde when your sister can't speak your guys own language? See what I mean? You have to respect your culture, you are a Nigerian not a Brit or American.

I wish you could read my signature but basically without your language you don't really have a culture. It's very important to never speak your language.

she will learn

shes even learning abt islam

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah:
reminds me of the background songs put on in "radio rurale" Futa Jallon at the time of Taarika at night.
I could seat outside, enjoy the freshness of the air and drink some Attaya tea.

It's a very beautiful song. It's music like this that makes me proud to be Pullo. Finatawa (tradition) is very important. Make sure your future children can also speak Pulaar/Fulfulde. Marry a Fulani woman, otherwise you will forget about kossam e lacciri, you will forget about lacciri e haako, you will forget what it means to be a Pullo.

I keep this to myself but I've sometimes seen Fulbe bros marrying women from England and France. I think to myself why? What could those women offer you that our own can't. It doesn't make sense......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2014
onila:

she will learn

shes even learning abt islam

Ok, May Allah bless their marriage. I'm not a bigot by any means I just don't like it when people don't take their culture seriously.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ok, May Allah bless their marriage. I'm not a bigot by any means I just don't like it when people don't take their culture seriously.

I know yr a fulani purist

not every fulani will marry a fulani, deal with it wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:12am On Sep 09, 2014
onila:

I know yr a fulani purist

not every fulani will marry a fulani, deal with it wink

I'm not as bad as I used to be when I first came here in 2010/2011. The Igbo, Yoruba, and the other Southerners on the forum have opened my eyes somewhat. I am and will always want one Nigeria. I just want cultures to remain strong.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm not as bad as I used to be when I first came here in 2010/2011. The Igbo, Yoruba, and the other Southerners on the forum have opened my eyes somewhat. I am and will always want one Nigeria. I just want cultures to remain strong.

I love culture as you

especially masquerade unfortunately its against my religion to watch masq shows undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2014
onila:

I love culture as you

especially masquerade unfortunately its against my religion to watch masq shows undecided

Yes I don't watch much TV as well because I am a busy body. But I love music and beautiful women cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's a very beautiful song. It's music like this that makes me proud to be Pullo. Finatawa (tradition) is very important. Make sure your future children can also speak Pulaar/Fulfulde. Marry a Fulani woman, otherwise you will forget about kossam e lacciri, you will forget about lacciri e haako, you will forget what it means to be a Pullo.

I keep this to myself but I've sometimes seen Fulbe bros marrying women from England and France. I think to myself why? What could those women offer you that our own can't. It doesn't make sense......
some brothers actually succeed at bringing their wives into their culture though. Not later than two weeks ago, I saw a European girl married to a Fulani from Guinea telling Fulbe to teach their kids the language. I was chocked.
Finding a black woman in the west than is ready to promote your language is harder than finding a white one unless it is a first or second generation immigrant. I know it's weird, but that's how it is.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah:
some brothers actually succeed at bringing their wives into their culture though. Not later than two weeks ago, I saw a European girl married to a Fulani from Guinea telling Fulbe to teach their kids the language. I was chocked.
Finding a black women in the west than is ready to promote your language is harder than finding a white one unless it is a first or second generation immigrant. I know it's weird, but that's how it is.

It's always better to find someone who understands your culture from the very beginning. I don't want to say any more than that before the people on NL accuse me of being a tribalist and a purist again. I just don't want cultures to become Westernised.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:22am On Sep 09, 2014
anyways bros I need to go to sleep and dream of my wife to be I mean ahem you did not see that. In any case good night bros OmarBah and Bororojo.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

It's always better to find someone who understands your culture from the very beginning. I don't want to say any more than that before the people on NL accuse me of being a tribalist and a purist again. I just don't want cultures to become Westernised.
I do understand your point of view. In Guinea it's not as tough though, since most people either speak or at least understand it. So if you marry a non Fula woman and let her know from the beginning what you want, you won't have any problem.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah:
I do understand your point of view. In Guinea it's not as tough though, since most people either speak or at least understand it. So if you marry a non Fula woman and let her know from the beginning what you want, you won't have any problem.

I won't give you my opinion on the matter but I will support whatever decision you make as my fellow Pullo brother. Good night brother.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah, you mentioned RFDI, i must say i love it....i wish we had something like that too.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:
I won't give you my opinion on the matter but I will support whatever decision you make as my fellow Pullo brother. Good night brother.
I'm looking for a ɓiɗɗo Pullo as a wife. Plus my Yuuma has made it clear what she wants and a Muslim should not disappoint his mother. wink
ɗaanoɗen e Jam.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 2:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo: Omarbah, you mentioned RFDI, i must say i love it....i wish we had something like that too.....

Tabital Pulaaku was planning on a radio, don't know what happened to it. Fulbe have even radios in the US. They have one in New York and Columbus as far as I know for the US.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah:
Tabital Pulaaku was planning on a radio, don't know what happened to it. Fulbe have even radios in the US. They have one in New York and Columbus as far as I know for the US.

give me the links.....
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Here is a website http://www.ganndal.com/, they have infos the link for the radio is available. It's called Frequence Gandal, it gets all political at times. This is the "New York Radio" I was mentioning.

Here is a radio for Pottal Fii BHantal Futa Jallon UK, where pretty all Fulbe of Futa Jallon living in Europe met.
http://www.pottalfiibhantaluk.camp9.org/page-1253375

I was looking from Ohio but I can't find. They might have aborted it. Having too many of these media groups isn't good anyway. We can connect to two of three. So far I know of RFDI, Frequence Ganndal, and Potta Fi Bhantal Futa Jallon UK.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah: Here is a website http://www.ganndal.com/, they have infos the link for the radio is available. It's called Frequence Gandal, it gets all political at times. This is the "New York Radio" I was mentioning.

Here is a radio for Pottal Fii BHantal Futa Jallon UK, where pretty all Fulbe of Futa Jallon living in Europe met.

I was looking from Ohio but I can't find. They might have aborted it. Having too many of these media groups isn't good anyway. We can connect to two of three. So far I know of RFDI, Frequence Ganndal, and Potta Fi Bhantal Futa Jallon UK.

Wow that's nice. Didn't Senegalese Fulani have one conference in Cincinnati Ohio 1 to 2 years ago?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah:
I'm looking for a ɓiɗɗo Pullo as a wife. Plus my Yuuma has made it clear what she wants and a Muslim should not disappoint his mother. wink
ɗaanoɗen e Jam.

I am happy to hear my brother.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Omarbah: Here is a website http://www.ganndal.com/, they have infos the link for the radio is available. It's called Frequence Gandal, it gets all political at times. This is the "New York Radio" I was mentioning.

very nice, you see this is what I always tell my people...
we dont have to always wait for foreigners to come and do everything for us... just this week BBC launched their 10 minute or so daily bulletin TV station in the Hausa language, and everyone was crying foul... "oh the whites are here to divide us", "Oh, does this mean other languages are not important?" " Oh why are you only supporting some languages" "oh- this is unfair" bla bla.... forgetting that the interest of the british is different from the interest of your own people.........
Mnay Fulbe fro FJ from across the world listen to this station RFDI and it is 100% local content in Pulaar/Fulfulde... maybe if Europeans and Americans see that you are serious about speaking and developing your own language, they they might just lend a helping hand with the vast amount of resources at their disposal. but we surely don't have to wait on their behinds in order to start something for ourselves... it's not as if we are 100,000 people or something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.