Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,506 members, 7,971,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:01 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (352197 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by aminho(m): 1:54am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: why nembe
anti onila cus the girl i can die for is from nembe and shes more than enogh for me
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

Ys, I am very much into Tech...
but in the end, i am a very versatile person... pliable, malleable and into a lot.

That's very good brother. Versatility is always one of the major keys to success.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by adamskutty(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

Family members are not available sorry cheesy but Cronsberg is here, you can ask him cheesy
who is that?

But fulaman u are being stingy to a brother o cry
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
adamskutty: who is that?

But fulaman u are being stingy to a brother o cry

Sorry not trying to be mean, but I think that Fulani culture in Nigeria needs to be persevered and ideally I would like all Fulani in Nigeria, even those in the Sokoto region to go back to speaking Fulfulde as their primary language instead of Hausa.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by IloveGH: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nayah:
I love Ghana and you know it but I hate when people bash other countries especially mine so sorry if my words were rough bu it was for the one who talked about Cameroon. My bio is from Ghana so don t worry cheesy

Wow!!! So you are our wife? shocked That explains why you have always been a proponent of Ghana on this forum cheesy Our brother got himself a very beautiful and very intelligent girl. Welcome to the family kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by IloveGH: 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

He is Camnewton4pres, let's keep this thread to the topic man.

Camnewton4pres is Cameroonpride? shocked Naah, he can’t be!

Although they have some similarities, I can still bet my last cent he is not, because Cameroonpride was very friendly with Ghanaians on this forum cheesy

@ topic,
Fulanis are very, very beautiful physically, no doubt about that. Especially the girls, they are eye catching cheesy Those traditional outfits are very beautiful and unique, and must be preserved for future generations. The masai of Kenya also comes to mind.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nayah(f): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
IloveGH:

Wow!!! So you are our wife? shocked That explains why you have always been a proponent of Ghana on this forum cheesy Our brother got himself a very beautiful and very intelligent girl. Welcome to the family kiss kiss kiss
Hehhee thanks my sweet sister yes je a proud and so am I medaase wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
IloveGH:

Although they have some similarities, I can still bet my last cent he is not, because Cameroonpride was very friendly with Ghanaians on this forum cheesy

@ topic,
Fulanis are very, very beautiful physically, no doubt about that. Especially the girls, they are eye catching cheesy Those traditional outfits are very beautiful and unique, and must be preserved for future generations. The masai of Kenya also comes to mind.

Yes, they are one in the same
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by adamskutty(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
IloveGH:

@ topic,
he is cameroonpride Mr.man
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by IloveGH: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
adamskutty: he is cameroonpride Mr.man

LOL! You guys are so right, the fact that all upper case letters were used for both monikers also proves it.

I am a believer now cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes, they are one in the same

we are similar only in a few ways...... but mostly different...
how are we one and the same?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

we are similar only in a few ways...... but mostly different...
how are we one and the same?

I was referring to Camnewton4pres and Cameroonpride they are the same people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2014
traditional hair style, Futa Jallon

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Question to my Kamaru brothers, what are the days and months in the fulfulde you speak?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Omarbah: Question to my Kamaru brothers, what are the days and months in the fulfulde you speak?

lol, you know there are no active Cameroonians here......

But in Fulfulde Adamawa both countries, here they are:
Alat
Altine
Salaasa
Alarba
Alhamisa
Jum'baare/Jumaare
Assawe

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry Zone fulbe uses Kamaru and Adamawa interchangeably, I guess I got used to it.
In Futa Jallon it's :
Tenin
Talata,
Alarba,
Alkamissa
Juma
Assewe
Ala

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kamaru is the local way we pronounce cameroon, lol.
Similar to how you people say Lagine.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
I did figure it out... lol
looks like the days are the same with minor differences in pronunciation.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Omarbah: I did figure it out... lol
looks like the days are the same with minor differences in pronunciation.

True.
And both derived from Arabic
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bororojo:

True.
And both derived from Arabic
Here is what I picked up from research. Apparently, Fulbe students in Egypt have created different names for the days.
Arab Origin.......................création. .........................................
Altine.................... .............aaɓnde...............................................
Talaata...............................Mawbaare............................................
Alarba.................................Njeslaare.............................................
Alkamiisa..........................Naasaande...............................................
Aljumaa.............................Mawnde................................................
Aset.................................Hoore-biir.............................................
alet.................................Dewo-hoore-biir.........................

source:http://dudalpulaar.skyrock.com/53.html

How Senegambian brothers really promote the language. I am looking forward for the standardization so that we can all speak the proper Pulaar/Fulfulde the same way.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah:
Here is what I picked up from research. Apparently, Fulbe students in Egypt have created different names for the days.
Arab Origin

How Senegambian brothers really promote the language. I am looking forward for the standardization so that we can all speak the proper Pulaar/Fulfulde the same way.

It's a good idea.
but of what benefit would it be, if it does not gain popularity? Which Fulani would happily exchange Juuma/Jumaare for Mawnde (big day) for example?
but you are right about what the Senegambians are doing., to promote Fulfulde as a language.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:

It's a good idea.
but of what benefit would it be, if it does not gain popularity? Which Fulani would happily exchange Juuma/Jumaare for Mawnde (big day) for example?
but you are right about what the Senegambians are doing., to promote Fulfulde as a language.
they want to eliminate as much as foreign influence on the language as they can.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Poor quality though sad
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, you know there are no active Cameroonians here......

But in Fulfulde Adamawa both countries, here they are:
Alat
Altine
Salaasa
Alarba
Alhamisa
Jum'baare/Jumaare
Assawe

Gonga
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Omarbah: Poor quality though sad

Very poor quality, but I like the sound of the Nyaanyeru being played that instrument always puts me at peace.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:

It's a good idea.

Bororojo what can we do to convert our brothers in the NW back to the language?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Very poor quality, but I like the sound of the Nyaanyeru being played that instrument always puts me at peace.
lol @ Poor Quality.... the sound was screeching in my ears..... i almost got a migraine..

watch this though (from Mr Julde Camara)... very nice sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJin1glBABQ

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Bororojo:
lol @ Poor Quality.... the sound was screeching in my ears..... i almost got a migraine..

watch this though... very nice sounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJin1glBABQ

I likkkkkkke Juldeh Camara, especially his song about Fouta Djallon.....

"Fouta Djallon aaahhh Fouta Djallon, Fouta Djallon, Mi hooti Fouta Djallon" such a wonderful song but he is from Fuladu.

Look at this, this is pure Nyanyeeru e mbaggu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA8cBqnC6c&

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

The culture will be lost and Westernised it will become a culture of where the children may try to speak with an American or British accent and would deny their origin. cheesy

but hes fulani and they will brought up fulani
Nigeria is a patrilineal society, so the culture wont be lost
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I likkkkkkke Juldeh Camara, especially his song about Fouta Djallon.....

"Fouta Djallon aaahhh Fouta Djallon, Fouta Djallon, Mi hooti Fouta Djallon" such a wonderful song but he is from Fuladu.

Look at this, this is pure Nyanyeeru e mbaggu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA8cBqnC6c&

Oh oh oh..... I am in the 7th heavens!!!
this is absolutely beautiful. like someone said ,I could give my eyes in exchange for sound ensembles like this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.