Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,107 members, 7,943,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (350949 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2014
onila:

cant wait to see their tall gorgeous children

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Abacha's daughter Gumsu is married to one of the richest fulani's in Northern Cameroon

Bayero fadil

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2014
onila:

lol, dont be sad.... where is the Fulani guy from?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: Abacha's daughter Gumsu is married to one of the richest fulani's in Northern Cameroon

Bayero fadil

True

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

lol, dont be sad.... where is the Fulani guy from?
northern Nigeria

my sister is also slim and gorgeous
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2014
onila:

my sister is dating a fulani guy

fulani is now part of my family smiley

cant wait to see their tall gorgeous children

Good, I'm happy for your sister and my Pullo brother.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

I feel the same way too but I don't want to be accused of being a bigot.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

I feel the same way too but I don't want to be accused of being a bigot.
only fulani and fulani produce beautiful children
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just kidding Onila!

I hope that your family is prosperous and that your sister and her to be husband have a fantastic marriage. grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: only fulani and fulani produce beautiful children

The culture will be lost and Westernised it will become a culture of where the children may try to speak with an American or British accent and would deny their origin. cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2014
I think I need to go to bed before I turn into an Axum/Ajuran I don't want to be anything like that guy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2014
onila: northern Nigeria

my sister is also slim and gorgeous
and from what ethnic group you guys are from?
By they way, that's quite the signature you have there cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 07, 2014
Omar Bah, do you think Sellu Jallo will become the next president of Guinea?
.....tick-tock, tick-tock.... lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo: Omar Bah, do you think Sellu Jallo will become the next president of Guinea?
.....tick-tock, tick-tock.... lol
I don't know, I certainly hope so. Most Fulas in Guinea are so into politics now days, they want power. It's like milk to them grin
It will be tough. I have friends, close friends who would do anything for me, that won't vote for Sellu. They claim if Fulanis of Guinea reach power, they know we will never relinquish it. So you have that paranoia. Sellu will need to move away from the ethnic grounds and convince people that we can build a better Guinea if he wants to get elected.
I, personally think ,we can have tremendous political and economical power without having one of us in power. I don't want Fulanis to focus on power. They need to focus on education, economic(building factories), research on science and above all improving and promoting our culture.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:
I don't know, I certainly hope so. Most Fulas in Guinea are so into politics now days, they want power. It's like milk to them grin
It will be tough. I have friends, close friends who would do anything for me, that won't vote for Sellu. They claim if Fulanis of Guinea reach power, they know we will never relinquish it. So you have that paranoia. Sellu will need to move away from the ethnic grounds and convince people that we can build a better Guinea if he wants to get elected.
I, personally think ,we can have tremendous political and economical power without having one of us in power. I don't want Fulanis to focus on power. They need to focus on education, economic(building factories), research on science and above all improving and promoting our culture.

Its only normal for them to be paranoid..... they know very well that they have marginalized a huge segment of their population for too long ..... Fulas who are more than 40% of Guinea are the only major group who haven't tasted power. Some malinke say "A Fulani woman will never carry a future president on her back"
so i can see why they are all trembling in their boots..... the Malinkes and theur susu partners in the axis of evil will pay in the future....short or long term, that day is coming...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:27am On Sep 07, 2014
Question for you both Bororojo and OmarBah.

What are you guys studying/doing for a career profession?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:

I agree 100%, well said. I am a believer of science, mathematics and engineering.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198: Question for you both Bororojo and OmarBah.

hmmn... mine is classified... cheesy
Maybe OmarBah will be willing to share.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

Uh oh Bororojo brother I hope it's not something bad. But as long as you're helping our people then good lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

Uh oh Bororojo brother I hope it's not something bad. But as long as you're helping our people then good lol

no, not something bad.....lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:41am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

Its only normal for them to be paranoid..... they know very well that they have marginalized a huge segment of their population for too long ..... Fulas who are more than 40% of Guinea are the only major group who haven't tasted power. Some malinke say "A Fulani woman will never carry a future president on her back"
so i can see why they are all trembling in their boots..... the Malinke's and theur susu partners in the axis of evil will pay in the future....short or long term, that day is coming...
well they fought one another in 1985 and the Malinke lost. The Malinke accused the Fulas of having collaborated with Conte to destroy them. I mean what did they expect, that Seku Ture would do so much dirt and have his men get away with it so easily? That's when all of the big Fula businessmen from neighboring countries came back, built banks and enterprises.
The Susu are also bitter because despite having had a Susu president, Conte, they all say that the Fula through cunning were able to achieve more than all the other groups put together.
LOL that comment on Fula women is funny. It's usually made by Susu and Malinke women because when their men become wealthy, they always have to have a Fula wife. It's jealousy.
Susus are not much trouble. The thing is , due to them being related to the Malinke (they are all Mande) , they have an affinity for the latter. Plus they are easily scared with the thought of being pushed out of Conakry. They tell them for example that if a Fula becomes president, we will chase them out of Conakry, claiming that we've bought almost all the land. The Fula influence there is large just like in Dakar where they control almost all the shops.
Sellu need to reassure people. As long as they will be scared of Fula coming to power, it won't do Guinea much good. The potential of the country is hampered by these minor conflicts.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:42am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198: Question for you both Bororojo and OmarBah.

civil engineering.u?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 07, 2014
yeh! Ur back! Let's celebrate.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:
civil engineering.u?

I'm proud of you I'm actually a Network Engineer. I'm probably older than you both though lol.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

you are a true Fulani wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Bororojo:

no, not something bad.....lol

I see then you are kind of a private person like me then?

Bororojo are you into technology and the sort?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:
you are a true Fulani wink

Yeah he is
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Omarbah: 1:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

I agree 100%, well said. I am a believer of science, mathematics and engineering.
In this century, corporations will be the key, that's where we need to focus.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I beg to differ, legend has it that...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 1:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Omarbah:
In this century, corporations will be the key, that's where we need to focus.

I agree 100% brother
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Fulaman198:

I see then you are kind of a private person like me then?

Bororojo are you into technology and the sort?

Ys, I am very much into Tech...
but in the end, i am a very versatile person... pliable, malleable and into a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.