Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,237 members, 7,916,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (172181 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
Update 68: Two PDP Fake Policemen Arrested in Esa Oke #OsunDecides

http:///Z3za6
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jtwest(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Has d collation ended?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Smartjeezy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
In irewole local government,ward 5 unit 9...PDP 106 while APC got 312 votes...Aregbe has won

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by emiye(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
thegreatman4ww: JUST IN

NigeriaNewsBeat‏@NigeriaNewsBeat·4 mins
#Update: Latest Results from Osun State Polls:
APC 256,935
PDP 182,697 #OsunDecides

Great, gap now close to 75,000 votes. It can only get worse for PDP

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am proud to be a citizen of Osun state.

The people have spoken

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jtwest(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osun decides 2014

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
See The Results Click here Osun 2014 (Live Updates) + Results
http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/09/osun-decides-2014-live-updates-results/
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Toosure70: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
ishiaka Adeleke escape assasination - NTA ibadan news
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
bola ige would be so proud of Osun People.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by lakeyside025: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aregbe is leading now with large margin, if inec declare wrong result, we will burn their secretariat and kill any solder that do anyhow with our gun and confirm charm, omisore is a crook and criminal, we don't want him, if he want to be a governor, he should go to his home town and rule them their. Ina loma jo omi danu. Bleep pdp, Bleep goodluck, Bleep omisore.

#wearenotfoollikeekiti#I

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Occurstaem(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
I just can not imagine what would have happened if PDP won this election. They would be harassing everybody just like they did when they won in Ekiti. Some of them even go as far as raining curses on AREGBE.
I thank God Almighty for bringing AREGBE to the State of Osun.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
I just can not imagine what would have happened if PDP won this election. They would be harassing everybody just like they did when they won in Ekiti. Some of them even go as far as raining curses on AREGBE.
I thank God Almighty for bringing AREGBE to the State of Osun.

Has he won it yet? have they declare him as d winner just stop dreaming.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tunjasko:

I believe everyone is entitled to his own opinion Nd u can't shut me up....u are not from Ekiti Nd u don't knw wot took place dere.....Ekiti z even more civilize dan Osun so u can't tell me dat we voted for Fayose cos of poverty....He z loved by many cos of his achievement during his tenure....pls get ur facts ryt before insulting us

You Ekiti people are hungry ni jorr don't try to cajole us grin
stomach infrastructure thinz grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
See This:- Mass Arrest of APC Agents in Osu and Atakumosa By Fake Soldiers #OsunDecides http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/09/mass-arrest-of-apc-agents-in-osu-and-atakumosa-by-fake-soldiers-osundecides/
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Pataki: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
PDP and GEJ, e ma jona danu!

Agodi prison awaits Omisofo abi na Omisode.

Kirikiri prison awaits Jonathan.

Awon abirun radarada eniyan!

Aregbe carry go!!!

Any ashiwere, go and die!

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
parklamson: People of Ekiti state have collected their dividend of democracy from Ayo Fayoshe before he became there governor in Ekiti, what a pity that state that is known for academics excellent , highest number of professors in Nigeria and highly intelligent but like wisdom because I wonder how they will sell their future for food. Intelligence without wisdom is nothing but a systemic illiterate. Kudos to the good people of Osun for subverting stomachstructure for infrastructure .
Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
collation of the results starts...
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Prinzoladimeji(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
OSUN 2014 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION; THE
CHANGE SYNDROME
This drama started with a prologue indicating that
in Osun, it is a different ball game. The results all
over are a clear indication that the masses have
grown beyond the 5KG bag of rice and #2,500
that our people have decided to offer the
electorates for their votes.
I have also patiently warned them on several
occasions that the Iroko tree is a tree to reckon
with in the forest, no matter what shape of
discomfort you planned against it, it stand tall
and huge amongst all other trees. Even when it
falls, it shall strongly quench the life in other trees
and possibly break ground beyond expectation.
We have remained deeply rooted like the wall of
Gilbrata.
I am very joyous to reflect that the masses have
thrown their very heavy weight behind the
uncommon governor, Rauf Aregbesola. People
now appreciate good work and are able to
evaluate the eventual effects of sound and
qualitative developmental programmes thereby
insisting that these new era ; our own CHANGE,
that started graciously three and half years ago
must continue. The people have decided to
rubbish the power of gun with their thumb by
refusing to allow their clamour of an inordinate
CHANGE; that is bound to draw the wheel of our
progress backward to come into reality.
This is indeed the final burial ceremony of PDP in
the state of Osun. We have shown them that the
wings of progress that we proudly carry about are
capable of propelling us beyond Osun.
Thanks a lot for your support by using your
thumb to push the state forward this far.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by emiye(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
But, truth be told even though Aregbe has won, PDP is really cancerous going by their wide scale harassment of APC leaders in the last 24 hours and even assassination attempt, It is really shameful , and no sane individual irrespective of party affiliation should support this anomaly.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by bendeco(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
UP PDP, Up GEJ .... Winners do not brag too much... Let wait nd see d result!!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
koonbey: Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.

Gerrout Jo! Alatenuje ni gbogbo yin l'Ekiti!

11 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
omisore don't mind them jare let's go and eat corn

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by moufan: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
at last!glory be to GOD.aregbesola has won dis election.i really feel sorry for the ekiti people,they've sold their future for a bag of rice.AREGBE NI JOOR

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
mascot87:

You Ekiti people are hungry ni jorr don't try to cajole us grin
stomach infrastructure thinz grin
ekiti are not hungry because they refuse to vote an apc man who didn't function well doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing,if fayemi was(is) your governor you won't vote for him also.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by micday81(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
Iamtosin: 1. ATAKUMOSA EAST APC= 768 PDP = 422 LP=13

2. ATAKUMOSA WEST APC= 2486 PDP= 1689 LP=17

3. AYEDAADE APC: 3715 PDP=3548 LP=91

4. AYEDIRE APC= 614 PDP= 450 LP=50

5. BOLUWADURO APC=3327 PDP=3241 LP= 28

6. BORIPE APC=1686 PDP=1485 LP=35

7. EDE NORTH APC=4176 PDP=2817 LP=26

8. EDE SOUTH APC=127 PDP =163 LP= 0

9. EGBEDORE APC=1135 PDP=887 LP= 3

10. EJIGBO APC=992 PDP=492 LP= 28

11. IFE CENTRAL APC= 2169 PDP=4964 LP=55

12. IFE EAST APC=889 PDP=755 LP=11

13. IFE NORTH APC=1658 PDP=2137 LP=87

14. IFE SOUTH APC= 1923 PDP= 2117 LP=29

15. IFEDAYO APC=1837 PDP=1833 LP=36

16. IFELODUN APC=1378 PDP=1134 LP=14

17. ILA APC= 4996 PDP=3695 LP=41

18. ILESA EAST APC=4347 PDP=586 LP=8

19. ILESA WEST APC= 4443 PDP=1745 LP=52

20. IREPODUN APC=6057 PDP=4066 LP=161

21. IREWOLE APC=3364 PDP=1844 LP=43

22. ISOKAN APC=722 PDP=782 LP=6

23. IWO APC=2565 PDP=1884 LP=258

24. OBOKUN APC= 1940 PDP=1706 LP=20

25.ODO-OTIN APC=2329 PDP=2841 LP=205

26. OLA-OLUWA APC=287 PDP=59 LP=45

27. OLORUNDA APC= 3173 PDP= 1082 LP= 25

28. ORIADE APC=4960 PDP=4264 LP=73

29. OROLU APC=3022 PDP=2480 LP=160

30. OSOGBO APC=11367 PDP=3043 LP=254

My own is that let the popular candidate emerge

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Live from IREWOLE LG,IKIRE,Ward 09 result.this is the authentic result of the Director general of Omisore Campaign Organisation,Akogun lere Oyewumi.UNIT 001,APC-173,PDP-119.UNIT 002,APC-201,PDP -123.UNIT 003,APC-285,PDP -199.UNIT 004,APC-267,PDP -158.UNIT 005,APC-135,PDP -79.UNIT 006,APC-216,PDP -110.UNIT 007,APC-174,PDP -121.UNIT 008,APC-110,PDP 57.UNIT 009,APC-135,PDP -204.Akogun lere won his poling unit

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Pataki: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ekiti - elebi people!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by espn(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
koonbey: Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.
u guyz shld kill dis shit..we r all yorubas..we r Nigerians!stop dis abeg!wetin u expect mak*dem* dey talk nw!haba!respect ur old age oo..
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ayukdaboss(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bigass where are you? grin
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by parklamson: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=koonbey]Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.[/] ohhh! Weldone bro! What a pity comment? I should have sympathized with you but u've just proved me right by showing lack of human mannerism and comment approach. For the sake of other learn how tackle issue not personality
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by aitanofi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Confess and return ur own if u got dis as a bribe

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by mostfavoured(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
tuffgongjo: ekiti are not hungry because they refuse to vote an apc man who didn't function well doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing,if fayemi was(is) your governor you won't vote for him also.

Dont mind foolish APC followers who think with their mouth...so Ekiti are hungry because dey vote against their candidate, i wonder how this foolish party will go back to this same Ekiti in 2015 to sell their presidential candidate. They should be reminded that Ekiti people will replay all their tapes for them.

LP won in Ondo they said it was a sell out to PDP
APC won in Edo they said it was a well deserving victory (Oshiomole even thanked GEJ fo allowing the will of the electorate to prevail)
APGA won in Anambra APC said they were rigged out by GEJ because he is a friend of Peter Obi
APC is now winning in Osun i am sure they will still brag and abuse PDP/ GEJ for it (They should thank God we now have GEJ and not OBJ).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.