Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,269 members, 7,916,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (172182 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by igbsam(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
dguyindcorner: omisore don't mind them jare let's go and eat corn

ROFL...the man too like food.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by parklamson: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=koonbey]Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.[quote] ohh! Weldone bro! What a pity comment? I should have sympathized with you but u've just proved me right by showing lack of human mannerism and comment approach. For the sake of other learn how tackle issue not personality
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
#OsunDecides – How GEJ Is Setting Nigeria On Fire By Massive Arrest Of APC Leaders In Ilesa! >> http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/09/osundecides-how-gej-is-setting-nigeria-on-fire-by-massive-arrest-of-apc-leaders-in-ilesa/
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
mostfavoured:

Dont mind foolish APC followers who think with their mouth...so Ekiti are hungry because dey vote against their candidate, i wonder how this foolish party will go back to this same Ekiti in 2015 to sell their presidential candidate. They should be reminded that Ekiti people will replay all their tapes for them.

LP won in Ondo they said it was a sell out to PDP
APC won in Edo they said it was a well deserving victory (Oshiomole even thanked GEJ fo allowing the will of the electorate to prevail)
APGA won in Anambra APC said they were rigged out by GEJ because he is a friend of Peter Obi
APC is now winning in Osun i am sure they will still brag and abuse PDP/ GEJ for it (They should thank God we now have GEJ and not OBJ).

Asunu! Ekiti people are only hungry for rice and not blood; the kind your evil Ebola Jonathan is sharing. Come 2015, the whole Yoruba race will come together to resoundingly kick your demented president to the creeks of Otuoke!

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by mostfavoured(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pataki: Ekiti - elebi people!

because they voted for the candidate of their choice? Member of an unfortunate generation!
Have you forgotten that your party will still go back to this people to seek for their vote during the presidential election in the next few months?
Have you also forgotten that next gubernatorial election in Ekiti is just 4 years around the corner?
Unfortunate people like you are not doing your sinking party any good but a great deservice.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NMotorwerks: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pataki: Ekiti - elebi people!

You are full of shit for saying that!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Thunder04(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=dguyindcorner]bola ige would be so proud of Osun People
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fuke(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
koonbey: Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.

I am an eEkiti man and I was there during the election.
Even on the queue, people were still being bought with #5000 and rice.
I am ashamed of my people.
Osun people have proved they are concerned about their tomorrow.
They have voted for developmental infrastructure rather than stomach infrastructure.
Ekitis will regret their temporary stomach dictates.
Osun people, I am proud of you

21 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by parklamson: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
koonbey: Please,next Time you are going to spew Vitriol like to show the World the extent of your Cerebral deficiency and impoverishment, just swerve away from Ekiti or Ekiti People,thank you. I personally supported Fayemi,but the Truth is; The People of Ekiti voted how they wanted regardless of Rice or no Rice,afterall the Rice was given to them BEFORE the Election,so they could have simply collected and voted how they really wanted. Besides,its not like its only in Ekiti State such has been known to happen. I am sick and tired of hearing about this Rice Issue,especially from Ignoramuses who have no Idea of the State of Affairs in the State.
Ohh! Weldone bro! What a pity comment? I should have sympathized with you but u've just proved me right by showing lack of human mannerism and comment approach. For the sake of other learn how tackle issue not personality
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Toktee(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
bendeco: UP PDP, Up GEJ .... Winners do not brag too much... Let wait nd see d result!!
signs and symtoms of ebola,beter rush to a nearby medical facility,what happened to pdp today is what awaite pdp in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by pontirock(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
A P C MEMBERS DEY HAVE FIELD DAY HERE O,MAKE I JOIN JARE...

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by iluvtotodie(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=20pt]EKITI PEOPLE BE LIKE, OMO SEE FOOD O, STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/chased-by-monkeys.gif[/img]

THEIR PROBLEM IS FOOD.

QUOTE AND YAB ME AND YOU DIE OF EBOLA
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Toktee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
bendeco: UP PDP, Up GEJ .... Winners do not brag too much... Let wait nd see d result!!
signs and symtoms of ebola,better rush to a nearby medical facility.......what happened to pdp today is what awaite pdp in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by walexsho(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tunjasko:

I believe everyone is entitled to his own opinion Nd u can't shut me up....u are not from Ekiti Nd u don't knw wot took place dere.....Ekiti z even more civilize dan Osun so u can't tell me dat we voted for Fayose cos of poverty....He z loved by many cos of his achievement during his tenure....pls get ur facts ryt before insulting us
What did fayose Achieved? Impeachment, he was guilty of all the Impeachment charges . If you dont move close the faeces, you can't perceive the odour. Accept the situation of your people and Orientate them. If PDP had presented other candidate and won, then I will agree with you. Not an ex criminal. I know its Akala they will present in OYO state, PDP and ex convict, Omisore : ex convict.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by segefx(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
Gbalowo eere....e so fun WO pe kosegba........tiwon bani teesoju e......e so fun won pe koesete.....Up APC!!!

omo gbe won lo oooooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Tunjasko(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
mascot87:

You Ekiti people are hungry ni jorr don't try to cajole us grin
stomach infrastructure thinz grin

mascot or whatever u are being called.....Ekiti election was not won due to stomach infrastructure.... can u explain y Fayemi lost in all local govt including his strongholds if not for underperformance.....by d way,I shouldn't be engaging in war of words wt u cos ur opinions are based on wot ur paymasters demand u of.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by mostfavoured(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Asunu! Ekiti people are only hungry for rice and not blood; the kind your evil Ebola Jonathan is sharing. Come 2015, the whole Yoruba race will come together to resoundingly kick your demented president to the creeks of Otuoke!

I will remind you by His grace after 2015 general election that we the yorubas are not emotional-electorate but analytical-electorate that check the comparative advantage of candidates presented to us and that is why we voted Mimiko of LP in Ondo, Fayose of PDP in Ekiti and now Aregbesola of APC in Osun. Tinubu/ APC can present whoever he/ they like it wont make any meaning if He is not better than GEJ and i am telling you categorically tonight that none of the aces on their table is better for now.

You are free to call me names

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fuke(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
walexsho:
What did fayose Achieved? Impeachment, he was guilty of all the Impeachment charges . If you dont move close the faeces, you can't perceive the odour. Accept the situation of your people and Orientate them. If PDP had presented other candidate and won, then I will agree with you. Not an ex criminal. I know its Akala they will present in OYO state, PDP and ex convict, Omisore : ex convict.

I agree with you.
I am from Ekiti.
My people are alajtenute bole bi eie

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by scofieltm(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ogbeni ti duro soke ooo!!! Aregbe till 2018

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by brunofarad(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
This reminds me of my days in OAU ILE IFE,when I lived at no 27 akindoyin street eleyele ile ife which is a stone throw from omisore's residence.
Omisore seems to connect well with his immedite neighbours while neglecting the larger populace,this is evident in the results of the polls where he won in ife district and lost most of the other districts but believe me he is not as bad as some people paint him here.

Nevertheless the people has spoken

Meanwhile check my profile to see what I have become today ..shout out to the peace loving people of osun state..ile ife is a place I would always love to be...they re very accomodating.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Tunjasko(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
walexsho:

dey impeached him....yes bt has he been convicted Nd jailed by court??

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ibrfalwah(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
moufan: at last!glory be to GOD.aregbesola has won dis election.i really feel sorry for the ekiti people,they've sold their future for a bag of rice.AREGBE NI JOOR
I am from ekiti. My colleagues at work still deride me with this atenuje toga. Still can't believe fayose will return as governor in my beloved state
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by smatadex(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
I can't believe people saying Ekiti people re hungry for food, OH NO if am from Ekiti I will neva accept this insult Oh Shit

Proudly Ibadan Boy.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
A term is enough. Aregbesola is only going back to steal. mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by asema646(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
mascot87:

You Ekiti people are hungry ni jorr don't try to cajole us grin
stomach infrastructure thinz grin

some pipu wil just talk anyhow....ekiti pipu do not vote for party,we voted for personalty.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jmaine: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
fuke:

I am an eEkiti man and I was there during the election.
Even on the queue, people were still being bought with #5000 and rice.
I am ashamed of my people.
Osun people have proved they are concerned about their tomorrow.
They have voted for developmental infrastructure rather than stomach infrastructure.
Ekitis will regret their temporary stomach dictates.
Osun people, I am proud of you

What about Aregbe Odourless fufu . . .Am sure you also had your fare share of it. . . .

Nonsense . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ija dopin, Ogun Titan
Olugbala Jagunmolu
Orin ayo la o ma Ko

Halleluyaaa!

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Tunjasko(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
iluvtotodie: [size=20pt]EKITI PEOPLE BE LIKE, OMO SEE FOOD O, STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/chased-by-monkeys.gif[/img]

THEIR PROBLEM IS FOOD.

QUOTE AND YAB ME AND YOU DIE OF EBOLA
[/size]

u are a d.unce.....Nd na u go die of Ebola....

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fuke(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
smatadex: I can't believe people saying Ekiti people re hungry for food, OH NO if am from Ekiti I will neva accept this insult Oh Shit

Proudly Ibadan Boy.

As an Ekiti man I feel the pain.
All my Friends abroad can not believe it.
They kept asking me how and why.
The truth is that my people are alatenuje which is a disgrace.
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by jtwest(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Some people in ife are saying omisore won, hmmm heart attack tins by tomorrow morni undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by lugado: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
fuke:

I agree with you.
I am from Ekiti.
My people are alajtenute bole bi eie

But if ekiti people are hungry as you mostly claim, then it means that Fayemi does not deserve another term cause he made them so in 4 yrs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (75) (Reply)

Brgbveakijlng.. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.