Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,840 members, 7,948,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? (172436 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Abacha Died 17years Ago Today...What Do You Remember Him For??? / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by hakz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osun Decides 2014 (Live Updates) + Results here >> http://www.wapcoded.net/2014/08/09/osun-decides-2014-live-updates-results/
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
I will continue to say this, osun people are gullible and easily manipulated.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
On the Ekiti election,several analyst have said the result of that election will always be debated and studied into time.

I am yet to phantom how a state that prides itself as the cradle of knowledge vote Fayose when there is a Fayemi.

Some say its stomach infrastructure and even one of the press spokesman of GEJ last two weeks wrote an article defending stomach infrastructure. well in time we will know if in fact Ekiti people have made the right choice.

Some also said it was a protest vote. i agree with this school of thought. i refuse to accept my good ekiti people will sell themselves to 4 years slavery because of rice. still time will tell.

i am happy to say thanks to Osun people. They have chosen roads,schools,bridges,hospitals and other social and economic infrastructure over stomach infrastructure. i am indeed proud of my state.

God bless Osun and Ekiti.

God bless all Yoruba land.

14 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by MORNDEW(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Herodion: A term is enough. Aregbesola is only going back to steal. mark my words.
Till den
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by walexsho(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Herodion: A term is enough. Aregbesola is only going back to steal. mark my words.
He's not going back to steal, he won't be a bad market for his party in Next Election 2015

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by solafred: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ajiswaggs: GEJ upon all your ojoros,Aregbe is stil d man,oloriburuku somebody [GEJ]. u wan destroy osun as u destroy borno.iku lo ma pa e danu ati awon akegbe re

Yeye dey worry you
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
asema646:

some pipu wil just talk anyhow....ekiti pipu do not vote for party,we voted for personalty.

Yeah the personality in rice. I hope the rice was uncle benz sha!

Next time ask for pepper and cow meat to make the sell out well worth it.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by natureblack(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
jjcbuthot:

You have got no moral authority to call another person son of a bi.tch. Are you not Igbo? more than 40% of Igbos are either products of baby factory, adultery or fornication. Tell me who should be called a son a bi.tch.
nairaland don tire me sef,I dey one side dey fight these nonsense ghanians wey dey talk bull-shyt about Naija my own brothers go still dey one side dey hammer each other

Nawaoo
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Tunjasko(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Gerrout Jo! Alatenuje ni gbogbo yin l'Ekiti!

if u made diz statement in my presence....I would criously deal wt u....all diz kids typing rubbish on nairaland diz dayz....mods...u are not doing ur work...sme idiots hav to be banned

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fuke(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
lugado:

But if ekiti people are hungry as you mostly claim, then it means that Fayemi does not deserve another term cause he made them so in 4 yrs

Because Fayemi did not open the treasury for them to loot.
In my local government, they shared the allocation through out their tenuere

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Everything seems fck'ed up. Pdp presented an inactive/thug candidate while Apc presented a silent thief. Imagine oyinlola becoming an Apc member! Shame of the highest order. Only God knows what will happen in the next four years.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Plus10(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Asunu! Ekiti people are only hungry for rice and not blood; the kind your evil Ebola Jonathan is sharing. Come 2015, the whole Yoruba race will come together to resoundingly kick your demented president to the creeks of Otuoke!
Mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by MORNDEW(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
natureblack: nairaland don tire me sef,I dey one side dey fight these nonsense ghanians wey dey talk bull-shyt about Naija my own brothers go still dey one side dey hammer each other

Nawaoo
pls connect me to some of dem
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014

Based on the same assumption of.your post is.it.safe.to.concluded GEJ is only going.back to. steal in 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tunjasko:

if u made diz statement in my presence....I would criously deal wt u....all diz kids typing rubbish on nairaland diz dayz....mods...u are not doing ur work...sme idiots hav to be banned

Shutup ojare! You didn't even get dodo with cow meat with your rice.

Odenson!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by heavenlycrown: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
iluvtotodie: [size=20pt]EKITI PEOPLE BE LIKE, OMO SEE FOOD O, STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/chased-by-monkeys.gif[/img]

THEIR PROBLEM IS FOOD.

QUOTE AND YAB ME AND YOU DIE OF EBOLA
[/size]

If this happens to be APC strategy of campaigning, then its derogatory to our peaceful coexistence, Stop The Hate! Stop the Insults!! Reject Propaganda!!! Nigeria Is Ours, Ekiti is Ours and Osun is Also Ours!!! One Love Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by dguyindcorner(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
CORN-fused and CORN-demned to
Sambisa CON-YARD forever
#OsunDecides #OgbeniWins
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report )

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, [PDP], Femi Fani-Kayode, has responded to claims that the candidate of the All Progressives Congress [APC], Rauf Aregbesola, is coasting to victory in today’s governorship election in Osun state. Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES via telephone, Mr. Fani-Kayode said the tallying of the votes was still going on and that it was therefore too early to award victory to any of the candidates. “As far as we are concerned, by our own collation, we are ahead,” the former minister said. “We defeated them (APC) heavily in our strongholds and in their strongholds, the race has been very close. “All these claims that they have won is not true. It is disinformation and we advise that people wait for INEC to announce the authentic result. “I can tell you that it is not over.” Analysts have however pointed at early results from polling booths as indicating a lead for the APC. While the PDP candidate, Iyiola Omisore, performed well in parts of his Ife stronghold, the APC candidate appears to be leading in most parts of the state. Results will however first be collated at the local government level before they are forwarded to INEC’s headquarters in Osogbo, the Osun state capital, for final collation. The Chief Returning Officer for the election is expected to announce final result by Sunday morning. - See more at: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/?p=166452?p=166452?p=166452?p=166452?p=166452?p=166452?p=166452?p=166452#sthash.KT6wypaU.x1FpvSR0.dpuf

At the bolded ...... lipsrsealed now unto INEC to prove their indenpendency.....

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by fuke(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tunjasko:

Do not deal with anybody, criously or otherwise.
Our people are alatenuje.
They proved it.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Lewis1988: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
I just pity Osun People. Aregbe and Liar mohammed and his cohorts are bunch of armed men. What are the visible developments in Osun State in 4 years?. Is it the opon Imo?, Ilobu roads and others, merging of schools or delay in payment of Salaries. No credible candidate out of Omisore and Aregbe. They are all Rogues. My people perish because they lack wisdom. Fela song always in my head. I sorry sorry ooooo. I sorry for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by sorom4: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
My opinion though. I have been following this thread since morning and have seen enough of peoples comment. ALL APC MEMBERS ARE NOW HAPPY THAT THE RESULTS COLLECTED SO FAR ARE IN THEIR FAVOUR. THEY HAVE CONCLUDED THAT IT WAS THE WISH OF THE ELECTORATES. BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE SPREADING FALSE PROPAGANDA IF THE RESULTS FAVOURED PDP. APC SHOULD ALWAYS RESPECT PEOPLES WISHES EVEN IF IT DOES NOT FAVOUR THEM. APC SHOULD STOP HEATING THE POLITY WITH THEIR FALSE PROPAGANDA. AFTERALL; APC WILL NOT TELL ME THAT THEY NEVER RIGGED TODAYS ELECTION IN ANY SMALL WAY, EITHER KNOWNINGLY OR UNKNOWNINGLY. #EveryPoliticalPartyRigs #OsunDecides

6 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by ardave2k13: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Herodion: I will continue to say this, osun people are gullible and easily manipulated.

How? Gullible and easily manipulated! By sticking to Aregbe who by all standard represent good governance and effective leadership......

What would you have expected of them? To vote an Omisore/PDP who have nothing to offer......

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by NewNigeriaMind: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
PLEASE THE INSULTS TO EKITI SHOULD STOP.

YORUBA PEOPLE WE ARE ONE.

EVEN IF WE DONT SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS EKITI THING.

LETS CELEBRATE OSUN.

EKITI IS IN GODS HAND NOW. WE CAN ONLY SUPPORT THEM WITH PRAYERS.

PLS EKITI JOKES SHOULD STOP.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Meringe(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
As an Igbo man , I'm strongly in support of APC, the re not d best but the re putting PDP on their toes. Up APC, Up Owelle Rochas Anayochukwu Okorocha, Rochas till he decides to step down. if not for Rochas, my community wouldn't have known an asphalt road.
God bless Owelle Ndi Igbo
Congratulations to Rauf, from my assessment, u deserve even a third term.

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by muyeindaclub(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
And Omisore is coming to do wot?
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by onegig(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Desola:

Yeah the personality in rice. I hope the rice was uncle benz sha!

Next time ask for pepper and cow meat to make the sell out well worth it.
Yeah, some people were given rice and stuff like that but if you want to be objective and be a good political analyst. You APC supporters should learn that ekiti was a classic disconnect between the leaders and the followers. The governor had vision but he failed to impact it into his people and unfortunately for him he had another popular candidate as his main rival.

If i were you guys. You would go back to the drawing board and correct such mistakes for next elections else i see same repeating itself in OYO. I am not a member of any party. I am just a fan of democracy that works. I.e people having a voice.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by espn(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
mostfavoured:

I will remind you by His grace after 2015 general election that we the yorubas are not emotional-electorate but analytical-electorate that check the comparative advantage of candidates presented to us and that is why we voted Mimiko of LP in Ondo, Fayose of PDP in Ekiti and now Aregbesola of APC in Osun. Tinubu/ APC can present whoever he/ they like it wont make any meaning if He is not better than GEJ and i am telling you categorically tonight that none of the aces on their table is better for now.

You are free to call me names
yes..wih cal u a fool..tel me if dis daft jonathan is better dan any president dat has ever ruled dis country..I pity ur stupidity!
Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by MORNDEW(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
sorom4: My opinion though. I have been following this thread since morning and have seen enough of peoples comment. ALL APC MEMBERS ARE NOW HAPPY THAT THE RESULTS COLLECTED SO FAR ARE IN THEIR FAVOUR. THEY HAVE CONCLUDED THAT IT WAS THE WISH OF THE ELECTORATES. BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE SPREADING FALSE PROPAGANDA IF THE RESULTS FAVOURED PDP. APC SHOULD ALWAYS RESPECT PEOPLES WISHES EVEN IF IT DOES NOT FAVOUR THEM. APC SHOULD STOP HEATING THE POLITY WITH THEIR FALSE PROPAGANDA. AFTERALL; APC WILL NOT TELL ME THAT THEY NEVER RIGGED TODAYS ELECTION IN ANY SMALL WAY, EITHER KNOWNINGLY OR UNKNOWNINGLY. #EveryPoliticalPartyRigs #OsunDecides
Fayemi accepted defeat.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by Desola(f): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: PLEASE THE INSULTS TO EKITI SHOULD STOP.

YORUBA PEOPLE WE ARE ONE.

EVEN IF WE DONT SEE EYE TO EYE ON THIS EKITI THING.

LETS CELEBRATE OSUN.

EKITI IS IN GODS HAND NOW. WE CAN ONLY SUPPORT THEM WITH PRAYERS.

PLS EKITI JOKES SHOULD STOP.

Which kain yeye prayer be dat?

I wish them all of Fayose! Na suffer head dem want, na suffer head dem go get!

I just hope the bags of rice lasts them for four years!

Awon alerenuje osi!

Shio! Kelebe! Twe!!

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by DickDastardly(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just zooming by on high speed wink

Re: Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area? by gabriel212: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=Herodion]I will continue to say this, osun people are gullible and easily manipulated. [/quote
ode ni e ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (75) (Reply)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.