Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,770 members, 7,969,259 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (58307 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

The Ghanaian army were better equipped yet they were reduced to tea makers? grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Army played a major role in the Liberian war, they liberated the Liberans.

Ever wondered why Nigerian soldiers were idolized over there?

Any Liberian in the house? Please tell this vagabond that Ghanaian army were better trained and equipped than the boko bois. Why do you think Ghana and Liberia have better relationship than Nigeria and Liberia.

In fact Ghana has better relationship with west african countries than Nigeria do.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

Ghanaian army is the best? grin grin grin

An army that have never fought any war. Your soldiers are cowardly tea makers.

Come out victorious in any peacekeeping mission then we can talk.

What war has Nigeria army fought in? They are getting rape by boko haram. Soldiers that run at the sound of guns. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin
This lad is a joke!

Ghana is not even among the top 10 strongest "best" armies in Africa. Ghana is ranked 15 in Africa.

Its obvious you're very hungry. I advice you go and find something to eat.

-So run along, boy! grin

Ghana will easily be top ten, we are better trained than most and better equipped. We might not have the numbers but quality means a lot. That's something Nigeria is yet to figure out.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

[s]Any Liberian in the house? Please tell this vagabond that Ghanaian army were better trained and equipped than the boko bois. Why do you think Ghana and Liberia have better relationship than Nigeria and Liberia.
In fact Ghana has better relationship with west african countries than Nigeria do.[/s]

Liberians saying thank you to their "saviours".

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

What war has Nigeria army fought in? They are getting rape by boko haram. Soldiers that run at the sound of guns. Smh

LIBERIA: Samukai Lauds Nigerian Support To Liberian Army

Defense Minister Brownie J. Samukai has lauded the Government of Nigeria for its continuous assistance to the Liberia, especially in the training of personnel of the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL) at the Nigeria Defense Academy.

Minister Samukai made the commendation when the visiting Nigerian Defense Attaché accredited to Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Guinea Bissau and Liberia, Colonel Stanley Nnaemeka Eze, paid him a courtesy call at Barclay Training Center in Monrovia on Friday, April 4.

Samukai informed the visiting Nigerian Defense Attaché that Liberia is aware of the current security challenges Nigeria is faced with as a result of the Boko Haram insurgency, and pledged Liberia's readiness to assist Nigeria in combating this menace.

Minister Samukai further pledged Liberia's commitment in fighting terrorism which, he noted, has no boundary, adding, "What affects one country has the potential to spread to another country."

He then praised Nigeria for the secondment of one of its finest sons, the former Command Officer- in-Charge of AFL, Major General Suraj Alao Abdurrahman, whose innovations and leadership skills, he noted, have immensely contributed to the AFL becoming a "Citizen's Army" and “a force for good.”

Defense Minister Samukai has meanwhile appealed to Nigeria through the visiting Defense Attaché to provide more support, training, and mentorship for the AFL.

In remarks, Colonel Nnaemeka Eze thanked Minister Samukai for the level of improvements at the ministry and stated that his visit was intended to introduce himself and his new assignment, as well as to inform Minister Samukai about the new challenges Nigeria is facing with the issue of terrorism occasioned by the Boko Haram insurgency.

He said his country is reviewing a plan to increase more training opportunities for the AFL in Nigerian Military Academies.

Can we say the same about GA? grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

[s]Ghana will easily be top ten, we are better trained than most and better equipped. We might not have the numbers but quality means a lot. That's something Nigeria is yet to figure out.[/s]

Even a toddler knows GA doesn't merit to be among the top 10 armies in Africa. grin grin grin

www.afkinsider.com/30022/powerful-militaries-africa/
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

Liberians saying thank you to their "saviours".

You know that's his son he is picking up. These nigerian army went to Liberia in the name of peace keeping. These went guy went to showcase the power of their waist. They fathered 250,000 kids all in the name of peace keeping.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201008020260.html

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

You've always endorsed Axum's silly opinions, so why ask for him to be banned now?

That dolt speaks without scratching his head. He said Ethiopians generally aren't blacks.

There is some truth in what Axum says, Somalis women are beautiful, No question about it.

And btw, Ethiopians are 100 percent black African.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You know that's his son he is picking up. These nigerian army went to Liberia in the name of peace keeping. These went guy went to showcase the power of their waist. They fathered 250,000 kids all in the name of peace keeping.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201008020260.html

Yes!

You're right. grin grin

Those grown ups standing are also his children. grin grin grin grin grin

He stayed in Liberia not up to 5years but has grown up children. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic reasoning! grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
KenyanLady:

There is some truth in what Axum says, Somalis women are beautiful, No question about it.

He surely won't agree with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Howmanage: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

I disagree with you 100%. You are referring as aforementioned to certain black African groups. What about groups like the Serer, Wolof, Dinka, Nuer, Masaai, Songhai/Zarma/Dendi, the Kanuri, etc etc. What I'm telling you is simple. Black African groups that inhabit the region known as the Sahel or the Southern Sahara have never been what most brainwashed people consider the 'stereotypical' African. White racists are the ones who propagated that image when they came into contact with south Africans. However, I find it funny that whenever an unmixed group of native black African does not have those features a white person tries to claim they are mixed (not the non-racist ones). What's even funnier is when some brainwashed Africans jump on that bandwagon.

Not clear what your point is above. Images of at least 2 of those groups you mentioned fall into the descriptions i gave previously. Dinka, Nuer... As they've never seen other Africans does not mean they are not the same genetically. They could be descendants of the very people intermingled with Arabs to produce the Fulani of Africa. Why does that hurt you so much? Whats the big deal? Fulani mostly are a mixture of at least 2 races. Its plain to see.

Mixture of races is not specific to the African continent. Eg Hazara people of Afghanistan look Mongoloid but are Afghans, North East indians look a bit Chinese but are Indian. People inhabiting bordering countries of different races , or people who have been invaded by other races tend to have mixed genetic lines. Quite simple really, you are an intelligent boy I'm sure you wont have to grapple too long with that fact
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

Yes!

You're right. grin grin

Those grown ups standing are also his children. grin grin grin grin grin

He stayed in Liberia not up to 5years but has grown up children. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic reasoning! grin

I said the kid is probably his kid. I never said anything about the others.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
KenyanLady:

No one said somalis are ugly. We are talking about your complex which is really annoying and makes you look uneducated. No educated person will write the rubbish you have been spewing on this thread. I cringe Everytime I read your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Howmanage:

Not clear what your point is above. Images of at least 2 of those groups you mentioned fall into the descriptions i gave previously. Dinka, Nuer... As they've never seen other Africans does not mean they are not the same genetically. They could be descendants of the very people intermingled with Arabs to produce the Fulani of Africa. Why does that hurt you so much? Whats the big deal? Fulani mostly are a mixture of at least 2 races. Its plain to see.

Mixture of races is not specific to the African continent. Eg Hazara people of Afghanistan look Mongoloid but are Afghans, North East indians look a bit Chinese but are Indian. People inhabiting bordering countries of different races , or people who have been invaded by other races tend to have mixed genetic lines. Quite simple really, you are an intelligent boy I'm sure you wont have to grapple too long with that fact

The thing is that you are making stuff up and talking out of your rear.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by PetroDolla4: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Rubbish! utter crap! what did he say that cannot be said about the GAF?

[s]
iconize:

LIBERIA: Samukai Lauds Nigerian Support To Liberian Army

Defense Minister Brownie J. Samukai has lauded the Government of Nigeria for its continuous assistance to the Liberia, especially in the training of personnel of the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL) at the Nigeria Defense Academy.

Minister Samukai made the commendation when the visiting Nigerian Defense Attaché accredited to Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Guinea, Guinea Bissau and Liberia, Colonel Stanley Nnaemeka Eze, paid him a courtesy call at Barclay Training Center in Monrovia on Friday, April 4.

Samukai informed the visiting Nigerian Defense Attaché that Liberia is aware of the current security challenges Nigeria is faced with as a result of the Boko Haram insurgency, and pledged Liberia's readiness to assist Nigeria in combating this menace.

Minister Samukai further pledged Liberia's commitment in fighting terrorism which, he noted, has no boundary, adding, "What affects one country has the potential to spread to another country."

He then praised Nigeria for the secondment of one of its finest sons, the former Command Officer- in-Charge of AFL, Major General Suraj Alao Abdurrahman, whose innovations and leadership skills, he noted, have immensely contributed to the AFL becoming a "Citizen's Army" and “a force for good.”

Defense Minister Samukai has meanwhile appealed to Nigeria through the visiting Defense Attaché to provide more support, training, and mentorship for the AFL.

In remarks, Colonel Nnaemeka Eze thanked Minister Samukai for the level of improvements at the ministry and stated that his visit was intended to introduce himself and his new assignment, as well as to inform Minister Samukai about the new challenges Nigeria is facing with the issue of terrorism occasioned by the Boko Haram insurgency.

He said his country is reviewing a plan to increase more training opportunities for the AFL in Nigerian Military Academies.

Can we say the same about GA? grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
PetroDolla4: Rubbish! utter crap! what did he say that cannot be said about the GAF?

[s][/s]

Jiggaman said GAF outshined NA in liberating Liberans.

Any evidence to buttress that claim? grin grin grin grin

You and I know your cowardly soldiers went to Liberia to make tea for NA and also polish their boots.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by iconize(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No one said somalis are ugly. We are talking about your complex which is really annoying and makes you look uneducated. No educated person will write the rubbish you have been spewing on this thread. I cringe Everytime I read your comment.

My headache is that Axum said Ethiopians are not blacks.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Howmanage: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

The thing is that you are making stuff up and talking out of your rear.

Really? undecided

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazara_people

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-26131423

Anyway, i have had my say. Saygobay
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

What the heck!!! Why is that even giving you a headache? He has been saying that since day one. He is another person suffering from inferiority complex. Don't even mind what he says/tells you.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Howmanage:

Really? undecided

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazara_people

Hazara people are not Fulani people
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by PetroDolla4: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrham03: keep deceiving yourself. throughout africa everyone knows that ghana army is the best. Ask obasanjo, ask liberians, ask sierra leone. We train the armies of liberia, sierra leone. Your army isnt the pride of africa. They are simply cowards.
nigerian soldiers can only dance azonto! bunch of cowards! we were together on the ecowas military force that landed in Liberia led by General Quaynor of Ghana. hahahahaha those liberian rebels massacred nigerian soldiers like crazy grin the nigerian people will be shocked if they know the true number of their soldiers who died in Liberia. grin grin grin heard their defence minister fainted at the sound of artillery fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
iconize:

I don't know why any one will think of them as anything but black. Most somalis other horners will never answer the question about which race they identify with.

Whenever you ask the question, they will say I am somali, I am Ethiopian and so on as if people don't know where they are from?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
PetroDolla4: nigerian soldiers can only dance azonto! bunch of cowards! we were together on the ecowas military force that landed in Liberia led by General Quaynor of Ghana. hahahahaha those liberian rebels massacred nigerian soldiers like crazy grin the nigerian people will be shocked if they know the true number of their soldiers who died in Liberia. grin grin grin heard their defence minister fainted at the sound of artillery fire grin

Lol all hail the self proclaim giant of Africa. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

What the heck!!! Why is that even giving you a headache? He has been saying that since day one. He is another person suffering from inferiority complex. Don't even mind what he says/tells you.

But he is not the only one that thinks that way. Lots of Ethiopians, somalis and other horners believe they are anything but black.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

But he is not the only one that thinks that way. Lots of Ethiopians, somalis and other horners believe they are anything but black.

It shouldn't bother you. When they go to a white country, they will be woken up when they are called a racial slur. It's ok for people to be in denial.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

It shouldn't bother you. When they go to a white country, they will be woken up when they are called a racial slur. It's ok for people to be in denial.

Believe it doesn't bother me.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by JiggamanGh: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Believe me it doesn't bother me.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Good
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:55am On Sep 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I don't know why any one will think of them as anything but black. Most somalis other horners will never answer the question about which race they identify with.

Whenever you ask the question, they will say I am somali, I am Ethiopian and so on as if people don't know where they are from?

Your lying to yourself. Anyone can tell a Somali/Ethiopian from a Nigerian or other Negroid. Do you wonder why that is?

Why do you think Somalis/Ethiopians enslaved Bantus/Nilotics on the basis of looks?
Why do you think that Bantus are seen as untouchable?
Why are the words for Black in Somali and Amaharic derogatory?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2014
KenyanLady:

African and black are not the same thing. Anyone can be African if they are born in Africa. If you think that you share kinship with Somalis and Ethiopians why don't you go back and look at the history of what they did to Bantus on the basis of looks only 80 years ago. Bantus were basically Slaves until Europeans freed them in Ethiopia and Somalia.

Why don't Cushitics (ethiopians and Somalis) look like Negroids if they are supposedly black? Also why are Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans consistently rated as the best looking people in Africa?

Why did Europeans label all Somali/Ethiopian models as white women dipped in chocolate? Why don't they say that about Bantus? Even black americans are upset at Somali and Ethiopian models being used in modeling because they say it perpetuates the stereotypes that you can only be good looking if you have narrow features. This shows that even black american activists understand Horn Africans are not black, because us being used in modeling perpetuates that in order to be good looking you can't be Bantu but have to be Cushitic.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

The two other Somalis on here even say they don't consider themselves black but somali. grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Keep telling yourself that. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.