Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2278296 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ifeanyi never gives up! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
chichi, how many times I don warn you say make you no dey quote me?.. tell me want you want you want to tell me, but no dey quote me.

grin grin grin Almighty Professor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

A picture of a very hot guy and extremely beautiful girl? Who in the world can be ashamed of that?
Just stop stating your opinion like it is a gospel ,you are very irrelevant both in this page and outside of it .....so rearrange your list a hundred times it won't affect even 1 percent of the voting population.
YOU ARE A NOBODY.

LOL. Your frustration amuses me.
But uhhhmm, yeah, I was talking about those pictures you were too embarrassed to admit were yours because you were pretending to be a woman all along until you were exposed, disgraced and totally humiliated grin It was pure and instant entertainment for everyone especially at your expense.
Now, no-one on the thread even takes you seriously, not even the Librate guy who came to campaign here grin
You're left reeling from the psychological trauma with no salvation in sight.

And another thing, bro, if I really wanted to be relevant, I wouldn't be using a fake name (Spade) on an anonymous site; but I guess you're too dense to comprehend that part, Ifeanyi Ojukwu our resident transvestite grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Chai this parry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed see as I dey run from bera hang out to come watch this kind eye sore? Anyways hoping for an eventful after parry gobe undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

Oh, so na u be decantin... Last time i logged in, I saw your long asssss post about me dissing Dillish. Lol.. And yh, I still like Maria but cuz I supported her back then doesn't mean that after the show, I cared about getting her contact info. What good will that do me when we are in 2 different continents but good for you tho. cool extend my greetings to her.
I actually admired your fiesty spirit then...even though we were both at the opposite end of the fence ,I recognized you as someone who stood up for what he or she believed in no matter the opposition from the other side. You are so my kind of person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why is macky 2 not comfortable? Always tayo thinking Tayo is stealing the show!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

Naaah, not running grin
Just clicking on that cute little Report button as I was advised by the moderator UjSizzle in one of her mails.
I hope you've got enough IDs in waiting? grin
We sabi say you no get any other life except NL nau, so better get ready to get yourself another ID, homeboy.

Ciao.

Spade you fall my hand.

A whole agbaya like you reporting our 18y.o Super Falcon... You need cane!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
Melvin refused to follow him back on twitter..

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

The camera didn't even show Mr 265's face then ,have you also added lying in your list of vices...if I remember correctly all the housemates were standing in turns waiting to be shake Desmond.
The need to add gross exaggeration and pinch of salt just to sell a story.
Some people truly have no shame.

Is it dat u can't read or u sha just lik looking for trouble.......smh for u ma/sir

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Spade you fall my hand.

A whole agbaya like you reporting our 18y.o Super Falcon... You need cane!

My bros oooh, wetin you want make I do kwanu?
I got a mail from UjSizzle advising me to quit putting laws/matters into my own hands, say na dem be the able mods wey fit handle issues.
So, since then, I go siddon look. But if they don't arrive on time, our little fagggot might just be taught a thing or two in the art of flaming, from a seasoned veteran wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Chai this parry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed see as I dey run from bera hang out to come watch this kind eye sore? Anyways hoping for an eventful after parry gobe undecided
The party is drier than 'ShortpistolZA' pus.sy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

grin grin grin Almighty Professor
if you dey use android phone, dis kind thing no go surprise you.

but I go slap you, why you dey go gum body my post anyhow?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
@spade plz ignore! ignore!! for the sake of SANITY
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:
Tayo, Uti and Geraldine are the only Nigerian housemates who can't dance for shhiitt!

Like seriously...

I sometimes finds it very difficult to process, that there are Nigerians who can't dance.

Even for inside church dis days, people dey dance wella like say tomorrow nor dey grin grin

Supposed celebrities for that matter. :p
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Goitse happily enjoying idris's rocking
Well my TV must be upside down
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
traware not cool at all. that is mean and uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:
Of course, a close up of Mr.265's face would have made my day. grin
yiwal:
The camera didn't even show Mr 265's face then ,have you also added lying in you list of vices

Hahaha, you're losing it grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

The camera didn't even show Mr 265's face then ,have you also added lying in your list of vices...if I remember correctly all the housemates were standing in turns waiting to be shake Desmond.
The need to add gross exaggeration and pinch of salt just to sell a story.
Some people truly have no shame.

See bro? This is why you're dumb.
Read again, dullard

spade:

Yes. He greeted him in the usual Naija way. "Hey, my guy! See as you don dey fat oh" - You know, as informal as it could get.
Of course, a closeup of Mr. 265's face [size=15pt]would have [/size]made my day. grin

Look, I sympathize with you, especially considering the shabby education and miserable childhood you were handed by fate...
But please, quit disgracing yourself on the internet.
Another desperate attempt at flaming has just failed
Too bad.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Zellie:

Hahaha, you're losing it grin

LMAO. You dey mind the dunce?
See as the guy take disgrace himself again grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

Yes. He greeted him in the usual Naija way. "Hey, my guy! See as you don dey fat oh" - You know, as informal as it could get.
Of course, a closeup of Mr. 265's face would have made my day. grin
You don't gotta be no prophet to know that that guy is taking a speed train outta that place well ahead of Tayo. Then he'll get the chance to watch the man he loves to hate as a viewer at home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
traware:
The party is drier than 'ShortpistolZA' pus.sy

Dry as your retorts.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

I actually admired your fiesty spirit then...even though we were both at the opposite end of the fence ,I recognized you as someone who stood up for what he or she believed in no matter the opposition from the other side. You are so my kind of person.

I believe everyone did that in their own respective way; from the Elikem supporters to the Beverly supporters, I don't recall anyone backing down but cuu. Those were the days mehn grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
prettymwiks:
traware not cool at all. that is mean and uncalled for.
Shut up!!Was the post directed at you?!Stay out of what doesn't concern you.Nonsense
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
if you dey use android phone, dis kind thing no go surprise you.

but I go slap you, why you dey go gum body my post anyhow?

Hahaha nor vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
I need some action this night
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Dry as your retorts.
The truth is bitter.Stu.pid fuccker
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Party over. Hoping for some alcohol induced drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Dry as your retorts.
Are you Zulu or Xhosa? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

I believe everyone did that in their own respective way; from the Elikem supporters to the Beverly supporters, I don't recall anyone backing down but cuu. Those were the days mehn grin
reinc, better run for your life, if you love your yansh, better run, this thing done dey admire you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
traware:
The truth is bitter.Stu.pid fuccker

Fiction never hurts. Fvck off.

DISMISSED.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.