Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273863 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Now Sheillah dey make noise o!@ nobody has died do far
no mind am, see as she dey shout now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Because he is still butthurt I called him out for making sexist remarks.

I prescribe a large dose of butthurt ointment, applied with two fists up his @ss.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

We don hear you, Ifeanyi. But you kno' the beauty of everything?

1. Your pictures are still out there
2. Your Facebook page has already been published here
3. You have been exposed in the most humiliating manner as a closet gay loser who pretends to be a woman on the internet.
4. The rest of the posters on this thread are laughing at you
5. Your epistles mean nothing, change nothing and prove nothing.

Ifeanyi Ojukwu... the game is over for you grin
What a pathetic fool,the minute anyone opens a Facebook account ,your picture is automatically public property.....I wouldn't be surprised if there was a hooker in Shanghai ( like your future wife) who was using my picture as her dp.
You posting it here ( if that is even it) means nothing ....you can go back there and post some more they are all there for public consumption,save some in your Nokia touch and self-service with it.
As k Jenner use to say,every publicity is good publicity angry grin
Everybody laughs at anybody at some point am sure right now some villagers are laughing at your parents now for having an unsuccessful son.... So what's the big deal? Chill a beg.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Now Sheillah dey make noise o!@ nobody has died so far

Because Tayo no dey involved, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
one human being like that enter thread, e come dey disturb say she be lesbian, any small thing "I am a lez", "I am a lesbian", "do you know I am a les",
naso I vex come dey shook am yarns, we fight sotay them ban me.. the girl no stop, e still dey disturb us, e no gree us hear word with "I am a lesbian", naso spade baba vex come disgrace am, e post the face book account of the human being, e post the guy picture here, we come find out say na guy, the guy rub groundnut oil for him body, come carry guitar, we come find out say the baba dey find yansh to kpansh, na oluwa save egbon forkaddict, na him for fall first victim..

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin talk true?

ahh oh boy

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
one human being like that enter thread, e come dey disturb say she be lesbian, any small thing "I am a lez", "I am a lesbian", "do you know I am a les",
naso I vex come dey shook am yarns, we fight sotay them ban me.. the girl no stop, e still dey disturb us, e no gree us hear word with "I am a lesbian", naso spade baba vex come disgrace am, e post the face book account of the human being, e post the guy picture here, we come find out say na guy, the guy rub groundnut oil for him body, come carry guitar, we come find out say the baba dey find yansh to kpansh, na oluwa save egbon forkaddict, na him for fall first victim..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

By now, Fork Addict for dey wear pampers go work to dey wedge the blood flow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

*Yawns*
Sure, dude. Whatever rocks your boat. Enjoy your monologue of tears. wink
Tears? Like seriously this is what I enjoy the most ,am having the time of my life right now....if there is any tears,it is probably tears of joy.Thank you for entertaining me....it was getting too peaceful in here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
But ProfesorLabamba... how una sure say that na the chic/guy fb account?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Aww, Frankie just returned to twitter. This is his new avi

Meanwhile, trust that the famzers are at work with him....Tayo and Ellah fans just dey famz from all corners on top endorsement grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

*dead* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMAoooo. Oh boy that part killed me grin grin too fuc.king funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Why would fork addict be wearing Pampers, by chatting with a moniker he was never ever gonna meet...you guys have been friends here for years ,have any of you met each other? I get it you are trying to be funny and all but seriously be more creative....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
safarigirl:
Aww, Frankie just returned to twitter. This is his new avi

Meanwhile, trust that the famzers are at work with him....Tayo and Ellah fans just dey famz from all corners on top endorsement grin

But mehn... Had we voted this guy, Rwanda for dey our pocket by now sad
It still hurts...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:
the guy be wan claim say no be im account too, but we come notice say him don take down most of him pictures.. it can't be coincidence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oga spade abeg reconcile with this your babe, make una no dey derail thread. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

kikikiki, sometimes e fit change am to always ultra, variety is the spice of life grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

But mehn... Had we voted this guy, Rwanda for dey our pocket by now sad
It still hurts...
na so, but what has happened has happened
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
safarigirl:
Oga spade abeg reconcile with this your babe, make una no dey derail thread. Abeg

Abeg, my hand no dey am oooh!
The person still dey vent because we expose am, so im wan prove point wey nobody send.
Na to siddon dey look and laugh at the jester as he dances butt-naaked at the market square grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

Why would fork addict be wearing Pampers, by chatting with a moniker he was never ever gonna meet...you guys have been friends here for years ,have any of you meet each other? I get it you are trying to be funny and all but seriously be more creative....

How much will you pay me to be your creative director?

Am I required to be a lesbian too before I can apply for the job?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
the guy be wan claim say no be im account too, but we come notice say him don take down most of him pictures.. it can't be coincidence.

LMAO. Well its a brawl that I missed so I can't really say shi.t about it and being that I have been a victim of falsified "cia" info on this thread, i'm def not gonna conclude anything. I tried going back a few pages but it seems some stuff had been cleared so make we jus forget the matter. Your post about groundnut oil was fuckiiing hilarious tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

LMAO. Well its a brawl that I missed so I can't really say shi.t about it and being that I have been a victim of falsified "cia" info on this thread, i'm def not gonna conclude anything. I tried going back a few pages but it seems some stuff had been cleared so make we jus forget the matter. Your post about groundnut oil was fuckiiing hilarious tho.

To be fair, yiwal fit be babe oh. But men, s(he) too get wahala!

For the first three days after she waka come, I nor even know wetin to type anytime I come here for my daily dose of BBA. Na so she scatter the whole place like beer parlour for ajegunle.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

my guy, you never start your hunting this year?, e get one fine girl for this thread, her name na forwettinah, iswear, she br asampete..
another one na goodgirl, hot mama mia.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Anyway, back to BBA matters...

At this point, I really think the organizers should give this thing a little break, to work out some issues that have plagued this show.
For starters, calling it Big Brother "Africa" when it's essentially 50% Southern Africa is just plain lame.
It reminds me of the first season of Project Fame, where there were 10 contestants from South Africa and 6 contestants from the Rest of Africa.
Housemates now walk into the house fully aware of whose assses they should lick for votes and which housemates they shouldn't nominate.
Listening to people like Samantha, 265 and Nhlanhla analyze this game to death can be a real pain, man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigga u just made my night...laughing my way to my bed! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:
I will give you the full gist ,in replying to an accusation made to a certain "ojukwu Ifeanyi" by spade ,decanta made it's debut and after the whole write up I ended the whole thing by saying I am "ojukwu Ifeanyi" and PS :am a boy.
The next day I returned to the thread and told them that am a girl and actually a lesbian... They asked me questions about lesbianism and I answered them with all honesty ,spade then comes around and speaks a certain gibberish in Igbo asking me to tell them the truth about my gender.... Which I replied "believe whatever you are comfortable with,am just here to have fun,till my account is most certainly banned" and he replied OK and I thought that was done,the next day I started going on about my lesbianism talk,which maybe he found annoying and threatened to expose my pictures which I gave him the go ahead" but I did say something to fork addict that people who think they know too much usually end up not knowing anything at all"
This is the time when anybody with a brain will start asking his or herself questions
1 why did this decanta introduce its self with a certain name and a certain gender only to say otherwise the next day,even though the post is still visible for all to see
2 why would decanta give spade the go ahead to expose the pictures and Facebook account knowing full well spade already knows the exact account because he obviously saw the "Ifeanyi ojukwu" making a comment on tayo faniran's picture
3 why would decantan lead spade on by posting first one of the pictures from that account and daring him to post the rest.
I know the people on this page have a thinking faculty but honestly anyone that does not recognize that your boy is being played like a mumu puppet needs to question his or her reasoning..... Am sure spade must have realised how much he was played by now,that is why the poor dude is trying so hard to force me to accept what am not.This moniker might be just about anybody ,a south African ,a Ugandan a Nigerian or even Ifeanyi ojukwu himself.... But that is one thing no one will ever know....the earlier spade accepts it ,the easier he can find peace .In life you can't always be right,sometimes you are just a means of amusement for someone else...... With that I say a grand goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:

To be fair, yiwal fit be babe oh. But men, s(he) too get wahala!

For the first three days after she waka come, I nor even know wetin to type anytime I come here for my daily dose of BBA. Na so she scatter the whole place like beer parlour for ajegunle.

Lol una still nor even dey sure. Chai ah don carry last sha. wish say i dey here when everything dey go down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

I will give you the full gist ,in replying to an accusation made to a certain "ojukwu Ifeanyi" by spade ,decanta made it's debut and after the whole write up I ended the whole thing by saying I am "ojukwu Ifeanyi" and PS :am a boy.
The next day I returned to the thread and told them that am a girl and actually a lesbian... They asked me questions about lesbianism and I answered them with all honesty ,spade then comes around and speaks a certain gibberish in Igbo asking me to tell them the truth about my gender.... Which I replied "believe whatever you are comfortable with,am just here to have fun,till my account is most certainly banned" and he replied OK and I thought that was done,the next day I started going on about my lesbianism talk,which maybe he found annoying and threatened to expose my pictures which I gave him the go ahead" but I did say something to fork addict that people who think they know too much usually end up not knowing anything at all"
This is the time when anybody with a brain will start asking his or herself questions
1 why did this decanta introduce its self with a certain name and a certain gender only to say otherwise the next day,even though the post is still visible for all to see
2 why would decanta give spade the go ahead to expose the pictures and Facebook account knowing full well spade already knows the exact account because he obviously saw the "Ifeanyi ojukwu" making a comment on tayo faniran's picture
3 why would decantan lead spade on by posting first one of the pictures from that account and daring him to post the rest.
I know the people on this page have a thinking faculty but honestly anyone that does not recognize that your boy is being played like a mumu puppet needs to question his or her reasoning..... Am sure spade must have realised how much he was played by now,that is why the poor dude is trying so hard to force me to accept what am not.This moniker might be just about anybody ,a south African ,a Ugandan a Nigerian or even Ifeanyi ojukwu himself.... But that is one thing no one will ever know....the earlier spade accepts it ,the easier he can find peace .In life you can't always be right,sometimes you are just a means of amusement for someone else...... With that I say a grand goodnight.

LOL, bro.
Whatever rocks your boat. cheesy
Goodnight, Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Goitse angry angry Is she drunk or something?? Going round in circles without making sense. All Sipe wants to know is why she (G) is avoiding her?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
my guy, you never start your hunting this year?, e get one fine girl for this thread, her name na forwettinah, iswear, she br asampete..
another one na goodgirl, hot mama mia.

I don dey see your footprints around goodgirl's corner grin grin sharp nigga. And i've seen some compliments directed at forwetinah but me I never see any picture for this thread undecided una go jus dey upload when person nor dey online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.