Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2273057 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

Lol una still nor even dey sure. Chai ah don carry last sha. wish say i dey here when everything dey go down.

For my mind, s(he) be mixed-breed abi na hybrid... Until anytime I get proof beyond reasonable doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:
Anyway, back to BBA matters...

At this point, I really think the organizers should give this thing a little break, to work out some issues that have plagued this show.
For starters, calling it Big Brother "Africa" when it's essentially 50% Southern Africa is just plain lame.
It reminds me of the first season of Project Fame, where there were 10 contestants from South Africa and 6 contestants from the Rest of Africa.
Housemates now walk into the house fully aware of whose assses they should lick for votes and which housemates they shouldn't nominate.
Listening to people like Samantha, 265 and Nhlanhla analyze this game to death can be a real pain, man.

Blame it on Mnet Africa, Endemol SA does not rush to Mnet Africa looking to create a show for them. It seems its the biggest investment for Mnet Africa. They put most of their budget to this show and Endemol is not saying no to free money.

In SA, if a show does not do well, they can it or park it. BBSA 2nd season was a flop, they canned it for 10yrs, until they brought it back begining of 2014 and it was a success, i can bet that there will be Big Brother Mzansi next year February. More interesting and funny than this crapp.

Almost all these housemates are acting, they know this game very well, which dilutes the entertainment part of this show. BBA is no longer relevant.

3 Big Brothers in one year, first it was BBM in February, then Big Brother Angola in June, Now Big Brother Africa. No wonder they even burned the house, the machines were over worked. Greedyness, Endemol makes a lot of money from these shows.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

I will give you the full gist ,in replying to an accusation made to a certain "ojukwu Ifeanyi" by spade ,decanta made it's debut and after the whole write up I ended the whole thing by saying I am "ojukwu Ifeanyi" and PS :am a boy.
The next day I returned to the thread and told them that am a girl and actually a lesbian... They asked me questions about lesbianism and I answered them with all honesty ,spade then comes around and speaks a certain gibberish in Igbo asking me to tell them the truth about my gender.... Which I replied "believe whatever you are comfortable with,am just here to have fun,till my account is most certainly banned" and he replied OK and I thought that was done,the next day I started going on about my lesbianism talk,which maybe he found annoying and threatened to expose my pictures which I gave him the go ahead" but I did say something to fork addict that people who think they know too much usually end up not knowing anything at all"
This is the time when anybody with a brain will start asking his or herself questions
1 why did this decanta introduce its self with a certain name and a certain gender only to say otherwise the next day,even though the post is still visible for all to see
2 why would decanta give spade the go ahead to expose the pictures and Facebook account knowing full well spade already knows the exact account because he obviously saw the "Ifeanyi ojukwu" making a comment on tayo faniran's picture
3 why would decantan lead spade on by posting first one of the pictures from that account and daring him to post the rest.
I know the people on this page have a thinking faculty but honestly anyone that does not recognize that your boy is being played like a mumu puppet needs to question his or her reasoning..... Am sure spade must have realised how much he was played by now,that is why the poor dude is trying so hard to force me to accept what am not.This moniker might be just about anybody ,a south African ,a Ugandan a Nigerian or even Ifeanyi ojukwu himself.... But that is one thing no one will ever know....the earlier spade accepts it ,the easier he can find peace .In life you can't always be right,sometimes you are just a means of amusement for someone else...... With that I say a grand goodnight.

So na you give am the go ahead to post your FB account or pictures?? grin Chai...you still dey lie even on top of vindication

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

So na you give am the go ahead to post your FB account or pictures?? grin Chai...you still dey lie even on top of vindication

LOL! You dey mind the broda? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
265 is so into maambea...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
can tell from his eyes he wants something
njokusboy:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

What? God knows they are boring. Don't get me wrong, by bad I don't mean some lying, cheating douchelord with the morals of a sewer rat. I have a tempestuous nature so I like people that give me a reason to go crazy. Good boys just don't do it for me. I'd be twitching for action & get none. LOL!
Many girls say they want a bad boy but can they really handle one?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

I will give you the full gist ,in replying to an accusation made to a certain "ojukwu Ifeanyi" by spade ,decanta made it's debut and after the whole write up I ended the whole thing by saying I am "ojukwu Ifeanyi" and PS :am a boy.
The next day I returned to the thread and told them that am a girl and actually a lesbian... They asked me questions about lesbianism and I answered them with all honesty ,spade then comes around and speaks a certain gibberish in Igbo asking me to tell them the truth about my gender.... Which I replied "believe whatever you are comfortable with,am just here to have fun,till my account is most certainly banned" and he replied OK and I thought that was done,the next day I started going on about my lesbianism talk,which maybe he found annoying and threatened to expose my pictures which I gave him the go ahead" but I did say something to fork addict that people who think they know too much usually end up not knowing anything at all"
This is the time when anybody with a brain will start asking his or herself questions
1 why did this decanta introduce its self with a certain name and a certain gender only to say otherwise the next day,even though the post is still visible for all to see
2 why would decanta give spade the go ahead to expose the pictures and Facebook account knowing full well spade already knows the exact account because he obviously saw the "Ifeanyi ojukwu" making a comment on tayo faniran's picture
3 why would decantan lead spade on by posting first one of the pictures from that account and daring him to post the rest.
I know the people on this page have a thinking faculty but honestly anyone that does not recognize that your boy is being played like a mumu puppet needs to question his or her reasoning..... Am sure spade must have realised how much he was played by now,that is why the poor dude is trying so hard to force me to accept what am not.This moniker might be just about anybody ,a south African ,a Ugandan a Nigerian or even Ifeanyi ojukwu himself.... But that is one thing no one will ever know....the earlier spade accepts it ,the easier he can find peace .In life you can't always be right,sometimes you are just a means of amusement for someone else...... With that I say a grand goodnight.

Nawa oh, seems like this was a big deal. Anyway thanks for the narration tho but like I said to Labamba, this na matter wey I nor even witness so whatever went down is really irrelevant to me. It seems like a lot of people have concluded against you tho but since its something I wasn't around to see, I will remain neutral. If you say you are a girl, then i'd go with that until substantially proven otherwise. Have a good night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
njokusboy:

Most guys wants to F*ck in the house, they know it brings more fans. 265 is just desperate, he knows he is a goner, then he wants to do something that would save him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
14:

Blame it on Mnet Africa, Endemol SA does not rush to Mnet Africa looking to create a show for them. It seems its the biggest investment for Mnet Africa. They put most of their budget to this show and Endemol is not saying no to free money.

In SA, if a show does not do well, they can it or park it. BBSA 2nd season was a flop, they canned it for 10yrs, until they brought it back begining of 2014 and it was a success, i can bet that there will be Big Brother Mzansi next year February. More interesting and funny than this crapp.

Almost all these housemates are acting, they know this game very well, which dilutes the entertainment part of this show. BBA is no longer relevant.

At this stage, I think this game has outlived its usefulness.
Maybe, BB in the individual countries isn't such a bad idea, after all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forkadict I dey see say u jus dey pop in and out. Now that I dey here so, u nor wan show face undecided oga diaris God oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samantha is cute... Despite her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
lumeviewscom:
Samantha is cute... Despite her mouth.

...and eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

...and eyes.

Abeg free Samantha joor.

You dey hail Sheillah up n down since with her pot-belly and buns-head.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:
Ghkwame
Professor lam....
Ochon
Ochon
Ochon
Ochon and ochon.

Thanks a lot Decanta. smiley

cutemii:
This plot is for my two e-hubby ksslib and ochon... kiss kiss

Aitee1 thanks dear u are darlyn kiss

Chop kiss jare. kisskiss

HERROYALFINEST:
OChON (defender of the oppressed and my secret crush wink,

Obrigado. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:
Forkadict I dey see say u jus dey pop in and out. Now that I dey here so, u nor wan show face undecided oga diaris God oh

Crackhead, how you dey? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Technically I did, when someone threatens to reveal something and you tell the person go ahead or stand your ground on what you are stating.... Subconsciously you have given the person a go ahead. Am an addict reader of this page before I joined here ,we used this page to keep ourselves updated last year when we were serving .........I know almost all the members of this page, I know their character, I know how they write ? And you really think I don't know about spade before coming here,you really think I've not seen him do this to many people in the past? His frequent outbursts about old mellishants tagging all of them as old spinsters etc....I came prepared, I left all the clues and in his usual pokenosing way, he fell for a cheap prank......I did overestimate him,I thought he was smarter than this, see how I easily manipulated him again tonight into fighting me again even though he didn't want to initially.... That's how I roll baby,now the both of us must be banned again........

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
one human being like that enter thread, e come dey disturb say she be lesbian, any small thing "I am a lez", "I am a lesbian", "do you know I am a les",
naso I vex come dey shook am yarns, we fight sotay them ban me.. the girl no stop, e still dey disturb us, e no gree us hear word with "I am a lesbian", naso spade baba vex come disgrace am, e post the face book account of the human being, e post the guy picture here, we come find out say na guy, the guy rub groundnut oil for him body, come carry guitar, we come find out say the baba dey find yansh to kpansh, na oluwa save egbon forkaddict, na him for fall first victim..

Yesssso.

Oluwa is involved.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Librate, any good news, bruv? Did you pull through?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Reincarnated:

Nawa oh, seems like this was a big deal. Anyway thanks for the narration tho but like I said to Labamba, this na matter wey I nor even witness so whatever went down is really irrelevant to me. It seems like a lot of people have concluded against you tho but since its something I wasn't around to see, I will remain neutral. If you say you are a girl, then i'd go with that until substantially proven otherwise. Have a good night.
The first and last thing about me.....I don't give a rat ass about what people think.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

Technically I did, when someone threatens to reveal something and you tell the person go ahead or stand your ground on what you are stating.... Subconsciously you have given the person a go ahead. Am an addict reader of this page before I joined here ,we used this page to keep ourselves updated last year when we were serving .........I know almost all the members of this page, I know there character, I know how they write ? And you really think I don't know about spade before coming here,you really think I've not seen him do this to many people in the past? His frequent outbursts about old mellishants tagging all of them as old spinsters etc....I came prepared, I left all the clues and in his usual pokenosing way, he fell for a cheap prank......I did overestimate him,I thought he was smarter than this, see how I easily manipulated him again tonight into fighting me again even though he didn't want to initially.... That's how I roll baby,now the both of us must be banned again........

LOL! Bro, you call this a fight? grin
Who has been giving us all the epistles tonight?
Who has been jumping from one user's post to another with insults like "whoooore"?
This isn't a 'fight', Ifeanyi. This is your last attempt at redeeming your image, and it still doesn't seem to be working.

Oh... and by the way, I thought you promised to show the posters my so-called pictures
We're still waiting, bro. grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

LOL! Bro, you call this a fight? grin
Who has been giving us all the epistles tonight?
Who has been jumping from one user's post to another with insults like "whoooore"?
This isn't a 'fight', Ifeanyi. This is your last attempt at redeeming your image, and it still doesn't seem to be working.

Oh... and by the way, I thought you promised to show the posters my so-called pictures
We're still waiting, bro. grin
But in fairness we must both be banned....yiwal and spade are going on a very long vacation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
ochon:
Librate, any good news, bruv? Did you pull through?

Must you always be nice tongue tongue.

reincarnated my rove, good to have you back kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

At this stage, I think this game has outlived its usefulness.
Maybe, BB in the individual countries isn't such a bad idea, after all.

True, Can Endemol pull it off? to have 14 shows in 14 countries in one year, its highly impossible.

Mnet Africa is just so stingy, their contract ended last year with endemol, hence Endemol went ahead and sign a contract with Mzansi Magic for Big Brother Mzansi. From what i heard, there was not going to be a BBA this year. After Mnet Portugues signed contract with endemo SA to have Big Brother Angola, Mnet Africa got jealous and rushed to Endemol SA to produce once again BBA for 2014, hence you dont see Angola this year. But i am surprised why they dont cut SA off since SA had their own BB this year.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Omo, yiwal is here to stay whether you guys like it or not.

Yiwal sorry jare. Nor mind spade. If he does it again, we will flog him.

But wait oh... You served when you were 17? You must be a genius! Please tell me some of your inventions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
ochon:

Crackhead, how you dey? grin

Anwunta!! My brother I dey oh... How fa na?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

But in fairness we must both be banned....yiwal and spade are going on a very long vacation.

LOL! You're in for a major disappointment, bro.
Trust me on this one wink

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
forkadict:

Yesssso.

Oluwa is involved.
Lol were you ever deluding yourself that something could have happened between us?....you are truly on a long thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

LOL! You're in for a major disappointment, bro.
Trust me on this one wink
We shall see about that, am reporting you now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Samantha is begging Africa to vote for idris... she deosnt even know she's been put up... dry girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
thandii1:

Must you always be nice tongue tongue.

reincarnated my rove, good to have you back kiss

Take you tongue inside, seductress. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
14:

True, Can Endemol pull it off? to have 14 shows in 14 countries in one year, its highly impossible.

Mnet Africa is just so stingy, their contract ended last year with endemol, hence Endemol went ahead and sign a contract with Mzansi Magic for Big Brother Mzansi. From what i heard, there was not going to be a BBA this year. After[b] Mnet Portugues [/b]signed contract with endemo SA to have Big Brother Angola, Mnet Africa got jealous and rushed to Endemol SA to produce once again BBA for 2014, hence you dont see Angola this year. But i am surprised why they dont cut SA off since SA had their own BB this year.

Hold on... You mean M-Net, as a company, is allowed to be that disunited?
But wait... Ethiopia also doesn't feature this season, so how are you sure their issues with Mnet Portugues is really responsible for Angola's absence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.